Pet Ownership Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy takes her 'pet' shopping.
6.6k words
4.48
71.9k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One, The Training Begins

By the time we got to the bedroom Kathy was already spread out on the bed. With Pet bouncing up and down on my cock I was ready to shoot any second. I got to the foot of the bed and I picked Pet up off my cock. When I set her down she turned and dove between Kathy's legs and started lapping away at her pussy. I walked up behind her and shoved my cock balls deep back into Pet's pussy. This was our first real three-way and the whole concept along with everything else had me shooting into Pet in no time.

When I pulled out of Pet she climbed on the bed without taking her mouth off Kathy's pussy. She had her pussy dripping with all my cum right over Kathy's mouth. Kathy grabbed Pet's hips and brought her pussy to her mouth.The rest of the night was spent doing everything three people can do to each other. Some things we did twice until we all passed out in the wee hours of the morning.

I normally am an early riser but when my eyes began to open the sun was coming through the window and the clock said almost nine. I looked around the room and saw Kathy sleeping soundly but didn't see Pet any where. I pulled the covers back and started stroking my morning hardon. After last night I didn't expect to have anything left. I closed my eyes stroking myself remembering last night. When I opened my eyes there was blonde hair and just two deep blue eyes looking at me over the foot of the bed. I continued to stroke my cock and with the other hand motioned for Pet to come up on the bed.

Like a cat stalking it's prey she slowly crawled over the foot of the bed and up my legs. I took my hand off my cock and her mouth was on my cock before I even got my hand away. I have learned in the last few hours that Pet has three stages in her blowjobs. Stage one is gently massaging you with her tongue. It feels fantastic and she can go for hours but you will never cum. That's the stage she was using on me now. Stage two is more aggressive with a lot of bobbing and twisting. This will always get you off but it is a long slow pleasure. When I started moaning how good she was and how good it felt and started pumping into her mouth she jumped to stage two. This is the best blowjob any man will ever receive but I just wanted to get off now.

Stage three, she says she can get any man off in under 30 seconds. I don't know about that, I've never lasted more than 10 maybe 15 seconds at the most. I remember when I first met Pet, Kathy gave her a command, what was it? Oh, I remember. I looked down at Pet and softly said, "Now." She looked up at me and smiled. I just nodded. She wrapped her tongue around my cock and just remembering last night I was gone. This time I didn't last 5 seconds. I know from painful experience that she will not stop until you tell her to. I put my hand on her head and softly said, "stop" not wanting to wake Kathy. She stopped right away but held my cock in her mouth a few more seconds. Laying between my legs licking my cock she smiled and said, "Now that I've had breakfast how about if I go to the kitchen and fix you something to eat?"

I swung my leg over her head to get out of bed and said,"That sounds good. I think I'm going to need the energy. First I want to grab a quick shower. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

That had to be the fastest shower I have ever taken. I didn't want to miss watching that little naked pixie goddess cooking breakfast. When I got to the kitchen she had the coffee going and was at the stove making bacon and eggs. I pulled one of Kathy's aprons out and put it over her head covering her tits. I kissed her cheek saying, "I don't want these big puppies to get burned, then I couldn't play with them." She grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep soulful lovers kiss. Her naked body melted into mine. She broke the kiss and lightly tapped my ass and told me to sit down.

I was mesmerized by this naked minx waltzing around the kitchen. She filled the room with the sent of wild flowers and the glow coming from her lit the room. She was a walking work of art. I just couldn't believe the life she has had to turn out like this. She is always happy and bouncing and so willing and able to please. I can see that her sexual abilities are only a small part of who she is.

A movement caught my eye and brought me out of my thoughts. She just pulled the apron over her head and was bringing two plates to the breakfast bar. I was sitting on one of the stools and she sat next to me after putting a plate in front of me. She was sitting on the stool next to me with her feet on the top rung so her legs were together. I reached down and lightly pulled her knee open. She moved her foot over to the rung on the side. I jokingly told her, "Never sit like a lady with me. That's for when we go out and you are never to wear panties when we go out. I want to be able to see this pussy anytime." I softly stroked her pussy and said, "No one sees this unless I want them to." She laughed and opened her legs even more.

She reached for my leg pulling it open saying, "What's good for the goose?"

We both ate one handed while the other hand stroked and petted the others body. When we finished Pet cleared the counter and got more coffee for us. We sat there totally open and exposed to the other. I was lightly rubbing her pussy as she did the same to my cock. We just sat and talked. I learned so much about her, her dreams and hobbies. Where she grew up and what it was like. Once she opened up it all came flooding out. It was as if she had waited all her life to share with someone.

Pet jumped off her stool and ran past me saying, "Good morning Aunt Kathy."

I turned and Pet and Kathy were kissing. Pet was on her tip toes and Kathy had to bend down to kiss her. They were both playing with the other's tits. It was the first time I saw them kissing standing up. Kathy looked so tall and Pet was so tiny. Kathy came and sat where Pet was. Pet asked what she wanted for breakfast and Kathy said, "Just give me what you gave Dave." Pet looked at me with a wicked smile and I just nodded. Pet took Kathy's knees and pulled them wide apart and dove into her pussy.

Kathy was caught by surprise and put her elbows on the counter and her head fell back. I kissed her cheek and told her, "While Pet takes care of that I'll start your eggs."

Kathy was already moaning and said, "The service here is great. I'm going to come here more often."

I was fixing her eggs and replied, "There aren't may places you can go and eat and be eaten at the same time. I think you will be cuming here a lot, any minute now."

Kathy started getting into in now as she started moaning softly and got louder and louder, "Oh God this girl is good. Oh God this girl is great. This girl is fantastic .... This girl is making me CCCCuuuuummmm........ Oh God!!!!"

Kathy put her hand on Pet's head and told her to stop. When Pet pulled her head away Kathy turned and fell forward on the counter just as I put her plate down saying, "Perfect timing, your breakfast is ready."

Kathy turned and looked at me with this "you bastard" look and said, "Give me a minute, you know how good she is." Pet and I were laughing as we sat on either side of Kathy. As soon as Kathy was back to normal she dove into the food like she was starving. By now it was after 11 and the women got dressed to go shopping. They were both looking good and Pet came to me with her little pout and in her little girl voice asked, "Aren't you coming with us Uncle Dave?"

I stroked her cheek and said, "Not this time Pet. This is a time for just the two of you to get closer. Maybe I'll go next time."

She walked a few feet away and turned and flipped the front of her skirt up showing me she was not wearing panties. She said, "You don't know what you're missing. I can be one hell of a tease. I've already corrupted your wife."

I looked at Kathy and she pulled up her skirt and there was no panties. I just shook my head and asked, "I've been trying for ten years to get Kathy to go out without her panties and you do it in less than one day? What did you do to her?"

Pet walks over to Kathy and plays with her exposed pussy and says, "While we were getting dress I just showed her how we were going to tease all the young guys at the mall. She got so hot I had to get her off before she could leave."

I walked over to Kathy and while kissing her I join Pet playing with Kathy's pussy. I whisper in Kathy's ear, "Life as we knew it is over. Should I call Dick and Jackie?" All Kathy could do was nod. I kissed her again then kissed Pet. Pet pulled us all into a three-way kiss. When we broke the kiss and removed our hands from Kathy's pussy I smiled and said, "I'll set up for next Saturday." Again all Kathy could do was nod, then they left to go "shopping".

Once the girls left the house seemed so empty but it was the first time in nearly a day I could collect my thoughts. In the last 12 hours or so I had fucked another woman other than my wife for the first in 10 years, and more than once. I got the most fantastic blowjobs from a woman other than my wife, all while my wife watched and encouraged us. I watched a woman eat out my wife and then watched my wife do the same to her. I watched my wife of 10 years eat her first cream pie and loved it. we even did some three-way action. Now I'm sitting here with the phone in my hand getting ready to call our friends to tell them we would like to join them sexually while my wife is out showing off her bare pussy to any one who wants to see it. Believe me every man and most of the women will want to see it. All in all I would have to say our lives have changed.

My next thought caught me off guard. I had this perfect beautiful pixie goddess coming back here expecting me to control and command her. All of a sudden my mind took off with millions of things I want her to do to us and with us and for us. There were so many I had to stop and just decided to take it one step at a time. Like Pet said she will be learning to be our pet as much as we'll be learning to have her as a pet.

The women were back home in just over three hours, a new record for Kathy. I didn't expect to see her till Tuesday. They caught me by surprise my thought on how I was going to handle Pet were not totally set yet They came through the door to the garage giggling like a couple school girls. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw me. They didn't expect me to be sitting there and I wasn't expecting them back for hours. I was sitting there in just an open robe having coffee. I had just gotten out of the shower. Then they both broke out laughing. I looked up and asked, "What happened? I didn't expect to see you for a couple days."

Kathy was trying to talk and laugh at the same time. She said, "Your niece has me so worked up I had to get home for some fucking in the worse way."

Laughing I said, "You should have gotten one of the guys to take care of you because I don't know how to fuck in the worse way. I only know how to do it right."

Pet took a minute to think about that and came over and flipped up her short skirt and sat her naked pussy on my naked cock and said, "Well, you wife has me so worked up I had to come hone for a good fucking. I know you can do that because every time you fuck me it is good."

I put my arms around Pet and felt a chain around her waist and asked, "What is this?"

Pet got up and pulled her shirt up to well past her tits to show me a gold chain that wrapped around her twice and both ends hooked into her belly ring. She unhooked one end and unwrapped it saying, "It's a new leash Aunt Kathy bought me. When you're not using it I can just wrap it around me and I always have it with me."

I pulled the chain a couple times and told her, "I like the chain and want you to always wear it just in case but I don't like always pulling on your belly ring. I afraid I'm going to rip something. Is there anything else we could use?"

Pet's eyes lit up and she said, "I made myself a macrame collar but Jack didn't like it and wouldn't let me wear it."

I told her, "Well go get it and let's see it. While you're at it put on one of the outfits I requested. I want to see how you look in it." Pet bent down and kissed me and went bouncing off. I yelled after her, "Don't be long I think I'll need your services while Kathy tells me about your adventure."

I looked back at Kathy and I got very concerned. She looked very worried. She walked toward me and I couldn't resist pulling up her skirt to see if she didn't have panties on. She pushed her skirt down and pushed away my hand. This surprised me so I asked her, "What's wrong? I thought you had fun today?"

She ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I think Pet had fun today but for me it was more like a life changing day. It scared me, it scared me because I enjoyed it so much. I let a strange man put his fingers in my pussy today in the middle of a shoe store. I'm not the same woman you married 10 years ago. The problem is that I could never go back to the way I was even if you wanted me to. I just hope that you'll still love the woman I am becoming and I want you to promise me one thing. Promise me that you won't let me get out of control. After today I see I could very easily. Promise me!"

I didn't know what to think. I pulled her to me so she had to stand over my legs. I looked up into her eyes and pulled her down on my lap. Her pussy was as wet as I've ever seen it and my cock was rock hard so as she sat down I slid right into her. I pulled her into a tight hug and whispered to her, "What if I show you how much I love you right now?" She started bouncing up and down on my cock and after only about five strokes she exploded the same way Pet did that first night. Kathy has never been a gusher but it felt like she was peeing she was cuming so much. Once I felt she could hear me I whispered, "I don't think I could ever get enough of the woman you are becoming."

Kathy moans in my ear and takes one more stroke and starts gushing all over again. As the cum is gushing out of her pussy the words come gushing out of her mouth, "I love you, I love you, oh do I love you."

For fear of setting off another gusher I picked Kathy up and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and Kathy sat laying back against me. When she was calm again I said, "I have got to hear what happened in just three short hours. This has got to be good. Oh, by the way we are all set with Dick and Jackie for Saturday night." Kathy ripped her top off and pulled me down into the wettest hottest kiss we have ever shared. I thought to my self, "Things can only get better from here, thank you Pet."

We were still kissing when Pet came back. She must have been there a while because we heard that little get your attention cough. We turned and I could not believe what I saw. I would have sworn that you could not improve on Pet naked. She is the prime example of what God had in mind when her created woman. Naked, Pet looks so young and innocent but now she just looked so fuckable. She picked a light blue bra and panties. The boy shorts make her look so desirable. She had the collar she made herself and it was beautiful. You could see all the work she put into it. It was about an inch or inch and a half choker with a gold ring tied into the center. From the choker it flowed out in an elaborate lacy neckless that looked like something a native American would wear. It came to just where her tits started. Her new gold chain was hooked to the ring in the choker. As she turned all the way around to show us the full effect, all I could say was, "My God you're beautiful

She took a stance and looked at me as if to say, "No shit."

I laughed and said, "It's perfect. That's what I want to see when I come home every night. That and this beautiful pussy" as I pull up Kathy's skirt. I pulled Kathy's legs open and an idea came to me. I looked at Pet as I lightly stroked Kathy's pussy. I said, "Do you have any idea what you did to your Aunt today?" Pet looked very puzzled and I said, "Come here!" Pet knew the command and was in Kathy's pussy in a flash. I knew Kathy would start gushing as soon as Pet's mouth touched her.

Pet only got about two licks when Kathy went off again. She put her hand under Kathy so as not to miss any and said, "Aunt Kathy you're flowing." Pet quickly went back to work on Kathy's pussy. She licked up all that was in her hand and then drank the rest straight from Kathy's pussy. Kathy slid off the couch and she and pet were in a 69 with Kathy on top. As much as I wanted to watch Kathy eating Pet I could not resist watching Kathy's pussy as it flooded Pet's mouth.

Kathy's pussy started to slow down and I figured it was a good time to give Pet that good fucking she asked for. I got between Pet's legs and pulled her new panties off for the first time. Kathy guided my cock into Pet's pussy. As my cock skid into Pet, Kathy crawled up my body and kissed me. She pulled her pussy away from Pet.s mouth and was straddling Pet's body. Kathy's pussy was rubbing on Pet's pussy as I fucked her. Needless to say it was not long before I was filling Pet's pussy with my cum. When I was totally empty I fell back and Kathy dove in to clean out Pet's pussy.

I left the women all but passed out on the floor. I went to get us some wine. When I returned they were sitting with their backs against the couch and their heads leaning on each other. I handed Kathy her glass of wine and said, "So tell me about this three hour shopping trip that was so life changing."

Kathy took a sip of her wine and started her story. "It started when we were getting dressed to go. I started to put on my panties and Pet asked why I was putting them on. I told her I never go out without my panties. As she walked to me she told me you had forbid her to wear any when she goes out. I told her you always tried to get me to go without but that I never would. Pet pulled my panties off and said that today I was going without and she was going to teach me to be a #1 tease. She said she knew you would enjoy it and as I would soon find out it was for my own enjoyment as well."

"She started telling me how the other guys like to show her off and how much she would get off on it. She said that the guys never cared if she enjoyed it or not so she never let on that she did. She had a feeling that you would be different and would enjoy both of us exposing ourselves. The whole idea was getting to me and since I would not be alone I was getting very wet just thinking about it. That's when I told Pet to get me off before we left. When I lifted my skirt to show you I didn't have panties on I was very embarrassed. Knowing that you knew I was going out without panties had me scared and very excited all at the same time. So that's how I came to leave the house with out my panties."

I had pulled Pet's chain and brought her to my lap where she was gently licking my cock as Kathy talked. I looked at Kathy and said, "You better not plan on stopping there. There is this whole three hour thing and didn't you say something about some strange man putting his fingers in your pussy. I think you have a lot more to tell."

Kathy had her skirt pull up toying with it flashing her pussy and teasingly said, "Oh, you want the whole story." She winked at Pet and they both started to laugh. Kathy settled back with her pussy fully exposed and continued, "Ok, here's the rest of the story.

"As soon as we got in the car Pet pulled her skirt up to her waist and told me to do the same. When I didn't react right away she pilled it up for me. She said, "Since you drive an SUV no one can see us except an 18 wheeler but it is still sexy that just maybe some one can. Now I have a small problem here, Uncle Dave said no one could see my pussy unless he said it was ok. I would have a hard time teaching you what I want to teach you if no one can see our pussy, and since you are half owner." It was the fact that she said our pussy, I was so excited by now I would have agreed to anything so I told her she had my permission to do what ever she felt necessary to educate me."

12