Pet Ownership Ch. 08

Story Info
Pet wants to give back to Dave and Kathy.
8.9k words
4.4
40.7k
9

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Gift From Pet

It was coming up on Christmas and Pet seem very down. We had a very nice Thanksgiving just the three of us. As always Pet made a big deal with decoration and the food. It seems we all had a lot to be thankful for this year. Pet came to live with us in January so it was almost a year and what a year it has been. Kathy had taken Pet out for Black Friday, something I try very hard to stay away from. Pet seemed excited to be going shopping but when she came home it was a different story.

Kathy said she was fine until they passed Santa in the mall. Pet made a fine dinner from all the left overs from Thanksgiving. We told her that is what we expected and not to go all out on one of her dinners with all that food still there. We had a nice dinner but you could tell something was not right with Pet.

Kathy and I expected a fine holiday orgy after dinner. Pet would have gone along with anything we wanted but her enthusiasm just wasn't there. Pet had bought a new uniform just for the holiday weekend and she looked great in it. Kathy and I talked while Pet cleaned up. When she was done we asked her to join us. Kathy and I were naked and Pet was still in her uniform. I'm sure she expected the sex even though she was not looking forward to it.

When she joined us we didn't start with all the sex but held her between us. We asked her what was wrong and she tried to pretend nothing was going on. When you have been as close as the three of us have been for as long as it had been you just know. Pet knew there was no hiding it and broke down. She started to cry which is something I have never seen her do. Even with the way Kathy and I both treated her she never cried before.

She started telling her story, "Even before mom and dad died Christmas was something I watched but never had. It got even worse with the other two guys, I was used, abused, and forgotten. The last Christmas gift I remember getting was when I was 12, an easy bake oven."

"Christmas was never a very good time for me. It was the time of the year I was either ignored or use as a party favor. From now to Christmas was the worse time of the year for me. On Christmas eve I was most always left in my room until Christmas night when people wanted to eat. That is how my Christmas has been and I guess it just hit me today."

I pulled Pet on my lap and her legs were around me. I kissed her and said, "This year is going to be different. First I want you to decorate the house from top to bottom. I want you to make a list of things you would like and a list of things you would like to give. Just let me know how much you need."

Her eyes lit up and she hugged me and kissed me saying, "I love you, Uncle Dave." She pulled Kathy in with us and said, "And you too Aunt Kathy."

We were all hugging and kissing and crying. It was a very emotional moment. Then Pet stood up and said, "Now about that holiday orgy you guys were expecting, which one gets to undress me?"

Kathy and I both stood up. Kathy unhooked Pet's bra and we both pulled one of her straps down. We kissed her cheek and worked our way down to her tits. Kathy and I had a tit each and were sucking and licking it. We then kissed our way down her body until we were at her hips. Kathy on one side and I was on the other. I ran my tongue across her belly at the top of her panties while Kathy did the same around her back.

Kathy and I looked at each other across her belly and kissed our way to meet at her belly ring. Pet had both of us licking and playing with her belly ring. Kathy took one side and I took the other and together we pulled Pet's panties. down, kissing Pet along the way. By now Pet's knees were getting wobbly and we lay her back on the floor. Kathy brought her pussy to Pet's mouth. I started eating Pet's pussy.

Kathy was sitting on Pet's mouth facing me. I got up and pulled Pet's legs with me. As I shoved my cock into Pet's pussy Kathy and I were kissing. Pet's hands came up looking for Kathy's tits. I leaned back and watched as Pet was playing with Kathy's tits and Kathy was doing the same with Pet's. I had been sawing in and out of Pet slowly but now picked up the pace. Soon I was pounding her like crazy. By the time I started filling Pet's pussy Kathy and I had both hands on Pet's tits. Pet was holding on to Kathy's thighs and Kathy and I were kissing.

I broke the kiss and fell backward pulling my cock from Pet's pussy. Instead of just bending forward Kathy got off Pet and then got between her legs. All Pet had to do was lay back and enjoy Kathy licking her pussy. Pet was building to a massive orgasm and I think only part of it was due to Kathy. Her body came off the floor and she screamed, "MERRY FUCKING Christmas!" Kathy and I both rushed to hold her as she came down from her orgasm. She turned to me and kissed me and said, "Merry Christmas Uncle Dave." Then she turned to Kathy and did the same.

Kathy and I both kissed her lips at the same time and told her, "Merry Christmas Pet and welcome to the Davidson family Christmas."

Before the weekend was over the house looked like a Christmas wonderland. Pet did an outstanding job on the decoration. We had some things from years past but that wasn't enough for Pet and she bought a lot more. The whole Christmas season Pet was skipping and singing. I have never seen her so happy. She was baking almost every day. Of course this put Kathy and I in more of a Christmas sprit than we had been in for many years. Even though we didn't have kids or family near by Christmas was still a joyous time for Kathy and I but as we found out with Pet it could be so much more.

Just having Pet there made the whole season so much more enjoyable. Before we knew what happened it was Christmas eve. Kathy and I had always exchanged gifts on Christmas eve. About noon we all took showers and dressed. Pet was not in her uniform today, she was family. I’ve known women that looked better dressed than naked and ones than looked better naked than dressed but Pet was just pure beauty either way. She wore a red and green short full skirt with a red top and a santa hat. That's how we found her when Kathy and I finished dressing. Pet was waiting in the kitchen with egg-nog and cookies, all she made herself.

She had fixed a wonderful dinner and we ate around 4:00. After the table was cleared and we had coffee and desert it was time to go in by the tree. Pet was as excited as a little kid. She insisted that we open her gifts first. She hadn't asked for much money and we had no idea what she had for us. She said for us to open them together which we did. Pet had made us matching robes, Kathy's was white and mine black. They were very nicely done and must have taken her a long time to do.

Pet came over to me and started undressing me. When I was naked she kissed my cock and then my lips and put the robe on me. Then she kissed me again saying , "Merry Christmas." She did the same to Kathy so Kathy and I were sitting in our new robes as we exchanged gifts. To me a gift from the heart that takes time, and work and care is so much more beautiful than anything you can buy.

Kathy and I are not so talented and gave Pet a new computer for her business. She was so excited saying there were so many things she could use it for. We're talking state of the art flat screen laptop with anywhere internet access the whole thing but it still wasn't near what she gave to us. She kissed us both and said it was the best Christmas ever. I asked Pet, "Do you have a robe like ours?"

Pet started explaining, "The first one is a pattern and you learn how to do it by making it. It is never totally right but you learn from it."

Kathy told her to go and get it so we could undress her and put her robe on. She went running off and came back with a robe that was black and white. She said it was easier to see what she was doing with the two different colors. I thought it was prefect and didn't see anything different than ours

Now Kathy and I again undressed Pet together as we had that first night after Thanksgiving. We kissed and loved every piece of skin that came into view. Once she was naked it was hard not to throw her on the floor and just fuck the hell out of her. Kathy and I picked up her robe and slid in on her beautiful body.

Kathy and I exchanged gifts and they were loving gifts but nothing like we had already done with Pet. We all sat around on the floor drinking egg-nog and playing with Pet's new laptop. Our robes fell open as robes do when you're playing on the floor so the laptop wasn't the only thing being played with.

The body playing got to be very hot and the computer was pushed aside. We said it was time to take it into the bedroom. Pet turned off her laptop and as we headed to the bedroom I told Pet, "You have to go to sleep or Santa won't come."

She grabbed my cock and said, "Santa is going to be cuming long before I go to sleep."

Once in the bedroom we made sweet love to our little pet. Pet was so worked up from Kathy and I all over her body that when I came in her pussy she had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever seen her have. I've seen Pet have a lot of orgasms, some powerful and some not, but tonight I thought she was going to die on us.

Kathy and I had it arranged that after I fucked her Kathy would get her in a 69 and I would slip out. It was very hard to get Pet to put anything on her Christmas list. Going through ads and things we finally got her to list about 20 things she might like to have. The computer was one she had said would help her business. She was looking at a desk top and not what she got.

With Dick and Jackie's help we managed to get and wrap everything on her list. It was all locked in the car. While Kathy kept her busy I went out and brought everything in and put it under the tree. When I got back to the bedroom Kathy and Pet were both on their backs trying to get their breath back. I climbed in bed with them and Pet kissed me and asked, "Uncle Dave, would you give me one more present for Christmas?"

I stroked her hair thinking what more could she want than what I just put under the tree. I kissed her head and said, "Sure, Pet, anything you want."

She got off the bed and I was afraid she would go in the other room but she stood by the bed and said, "I want to watch you make love to Aunt Kathy,"

I smiled and said, "Now that's a gift I have no problem giving." Kathy and I started kissing and Pet pulled up a chair and watched us. Kathy and I made love slowly and it was as if we were not only making love to each but to Pet as well. When I filled Kathy's pussy and she went over the edge herself Pet was cuming with us.

When she came Pet yelled, "Oh God that was beautiful!" Pet came running and Kathy and I rolled to the side. Pet flew in between us. Kathy and I rolled back over Pet. I pulled up the blanket and that's how we slept Christmas eve.

I knew Pet would get up early to have breakfast ready for us. As soon as I felt her sneak out of bed I woke Kathy. Five seconds later there was a scream like someone broke into the house. Everyone on the block must have heard her. Kathy and I took off running and found Pet sitting on the floor crying. She just sat there crying with one of the gifts in her hand with her name on it.

I went to put my arm around her and she pushed me away. The look in her eyes, I had never seen such fear before. She looked at Kathy and jumped up dropping the package. She started crying again and ran from the room yelling, "NO, NO THIS ISN'T RIGHT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?"

Kathy and I looked at each other in shock. We were frozen not knowing if we should run after her or not. Finally we went after her but she was not in the room we all share. She was in her room with the door closed. The room was now her work shop but there was still a bed in there. We knocked but Pet yelled, "GO AWAY!"

I've never seen Pet like this. I opened the door and we went in. She looked up at us and said, "No one has ever been so cruel to me before. Why are you doing this?"

Kathy and I sat on either side of her, but Pet did not want to be touched. I started to put my arm around her but didn't. I asked her, "Pet, I have no idea what you're talking about. We would never hurt you."

She looked at me then Kathy. She started crying all over again. Through her sobs she said, "One day you'll want me to leave like everyone else. The way they treated me it was easy to leave. You make me feel loved and wanted and now this. When you ask me to leave it will kill me. I've never had or wanted anything as much as I wanted this but it is going to end. It always does and you're making it so hard for me when I have to go."

I took her face in my hands. She tried to pull away but I held her tight and said, "When you changed your name to Petra you became family. You don't tell family to leave. If you leave it will be your choice and because you found someone of your own. I'll tell you one more thing, I won't let you go very far and you'll always be welcome here as I hope we will be at your house."

She looked up at me and asked, "Do you really mean that?"

I kissed her and said, "Welcome to a Davidson Family Christmas. Now lets get back in there and see what Santa left for you."

She smiled and asked, "What about breakfast?"

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her saying, "Believe it or not, Kathy and I did eat before you came along."

Pet laughed and we walked back down the hall. Kathy and I both had our arms around her and kissed her all the way back to the tree. We set Pet down in the center of the room with the gift she had dropped. Kathy kissed her and said, "Don't start without me, I’ll put on the coffee."

Pet started to jump up and said, "I'll get it."

Kathy and I both pushed her back down. I held her in my arms and the tears started coming again. I kissed her tears and said, "You have made so many days special for us, today is just for you."

Kathy went to get the coffee and Pet was sitting on my lap. I knew Pet was having very mixed emotions but all I could think about was this naked pixie goddess sitting on my equally naked lap. We were kissing and our kisses quickly went from soothing kisses to passionate kisses. My cock was growing fast. I was all set to pick her up and ram my cock right in her pussy. Then Kathy came in with the coffee. Pet got off my lap and kissed Kathy. Kathy and I sat back on the couch and told Pet to open her gifts.

She opened the first one and the tears started again. She came over to kiss us both and I told her, "You don't need to kiss us after each gift." Then laughing I said, "Just one good Christmas fuck after you open them all will be fine."

Pet kissed me again reaching for my cock. She started stroking me and said."I'm going to fuck you all day long."

She went back to opening her gifts, bawling like a baby after each one. After the second one she pulled Kathy and I on the floor with her. After each gift she would stroke my cock and Kathy's pussy. By the time she opened the last one Kathy and I were both ready to explode. As for Pet her emotions were running so high and wild that if you even touched her body it would explode in a million pieces.

With the last gift open she pushed me on my back and mounted my cock and said, "Get ready for the longest and wildest ride of your life."

She rode my cock hard and fast until I filled her pussy. Then she jumped on Kathy in a 69, When the two of them had my cock hard again she was right back on it again. This went on for three full pussys. I had to finally tell her to stop I couldn't take any more. Kathy was in the same shape but I think Pet could have gone on all day and into the night.

The whole next week she was on cloud 9. She was now planning a big New Years Eve party. She even invited Dick and Jackie. It was going to be a wild orgy long before midnight. The whole week she kept thanking us and you know her way of saying thank you.

Pet had been spending a lot of time on her laptop. A couple days after Christmas she came to me and asked if she could pull $5,000.00 from her account. I told her that money was for her nest egg. She came back and told me, "I want to do something for you and Aunt Kathy for all the things you have done for me. I want it to be my money that I earned." She sat her sweet little ass on my lap and kissed my ear with her lush full lips and whispered, "Isn't that what families do?"

The money was in my account the next day. She didn't want cash but wanted to access it from the internet. She wanted to give us our gift on New Years eve. As soon as I called and told her the money was ready for her she was online.

The party went great. Pet called it a countdown party. When Dick and Jackie got there at six they had to remove something. That was easy they took off their coats but every hour they had to remove something else. Pet would ring a bell to get everyone's attention. She would stand in the center and remove one thing. We would all clap and remove something ourselves. By 11:00 we were all naked and wasted. That's when the orgy started even though there had been a lot of groping before. For the next hour Dick and I fucked all three pussy and had our cocks sucked by all three mouths. I came twice, once in Jackie's pussy and once in Pet's mouth.

At midnight I was fucking Jackie while she ate Pet. Dick was fucking Kathy and when the ball dropped we all went off within seconds of each other. We all disengaged and Kathy, Pet and I came together for a three-way hug and kiss. Jackie and Dick were on the floor kissing and fell asleep in mid kiss. That's when Pet pulled out her laptop and showed us her gift. She wanted the three of us to get away together. She found a resort that was clothing optional. She had booked a room and the plane tickets.


It was a great idea and something we all needed after the year we had . Even with a pixie goddess as a pet, day to day is still day to day, and we needed to get away. Just to add that something special she had booked us for Valentine's week The next month and a half was spent getting ready for the trip. Kathy and Pet needed travel clothes and more shoes. Clothing optional usually means there are areas where you don't have to wear clothes but there are areas where you are required to wear clothes. Kathy and Pet wanted to look just as good either place.

The day finally came and we boarded the plane. Pet was so excited you would think this was her first trip anywhere. We found out that it was. The biggest trip she had ever taken was to a motel to services her master's friends. This was Pet's gift to us but Kathy and I were going to make it a trip she'll never forget.

We got to the resort and for once the pictures on the web didn't do it justice. This was Pet's show so we let her go check in, something else she had never done. She had made the reservation for a suite with a separate bedroom but only one bed. The guy at the desk saw the three of us and asked if we needed another bed. Pet looked at us then back to the man and said, "We won't be needing one." The man just smiled and winked.

We got to the room and it was beautiful. I was looking over the resort map. The only places you were required to wear clothes were the lobby. Then off to one side was the main dining room, and off to the other side was a lounge. Anything from the lobby forward you had to wear clothes, once past the lobby it was optional. From what I could see from the window most everyone chose not to wear anything.

Pet was dancing around the room. She had only been to low budget motels. She couldn't believe how beautiful it all was. By the time she got to me at the window Pet was naked. She put her arms around me and laid her head on my back She said, "I didn't know anything could be this beautiful."

I turned in her arms and she started undressing me. I ran my fingers through her hair and said, "We will have to do a lot more traveling. There is a world out there just waiting to see you." Pet was no longer taking my clothes off, she was ripping them off. My clothes were ripped to pieces and Pet was on her knees with my cock in her mouth.