Pet Ownership Ch. 10

Story Info
Pet goes back to school.
7.1k words
4.38
36k
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet's Adventure

Pet had grown a lot since she came to live with us. She still had not done a lot of interacting with the outside world without either Kathy or me there. I’m very big on education but unlike her parents I feel the interaction of other students is as much of an education as the classes are. She came to me one night with the catalog from the community college. The ones they send out in bulk mail to everyone.

I was surprised to see she had picked not only classes in the arts and crafts but basic classes as well. She wanted to take creative writing, basic computers as well as figure drawing and pottery. I wasn't sure she was ready to go out on her own. She looked up at me with that curly blonde hair, that beautiful face, those crystal blue eyes and that singing voice she said, "Please."

I know as a master/owner or what ever I’m on the wrong end of the leash but that's where we are. Pet is becoming her own woman. She still waits on us and will do anything we ask but it is an act of love not obedience. What was I going to say? So pet would be going to art classes Mon. Wed. Fri and her basic classes Tues. and Thur.

So here is Pet's adventure told in her own words, the story she couldn't turn in to her creative writing class.

My First Year at School

By Petra Davidson

Here I am, 24 almost 25 ready to go out in the world for the first time in my life. That may seem strange but here is how it came to be. I was home schooled by my parents and didn't have any contact with anyone but them. They were killed when I was 17 in my senior year of home schooling so I never graduated. Mom and Dad may have had a plan for me but when they were killed I became a slave to the world they had protected me from.

For the next few years I was passed around from one man to another. I was totally dependant on these men as i had been with my parents. I had been used and abused for so long it became my lifestyle. Through a series of events I came to live with Uncle Dave and Aunt Kathy. They treated me much differently than anyone ever had. Over the last year I had to learn to think, not about test or school work but think for myself, what did I want. This was all new to me and it took a long time. Now I’m a beautiful petite single blonde who had just turned 25. I have my own car. I have a small business I was ready to meet the world head on, boy was I wrong. Over that first school year at the community college I talked Uncle Dave into sending me, I was sexually used, I had my heart broken, I learned the world was not as beautiful as I thought. Here is how it all happened.

The first thing to do was get my GED since I did not graduate. Now all I have done my adult life is fuck. Dave thought I should take the class before taking the test but I didn't want to wait. He arranged for me to take the test and I only missed one question. My parents may have had weird parenting ideas but they were very smart and taught me well, too well.

They said I had to have cheated. I was devastated. Some people would say a woman that fucks anyone she is told to has no integrity. This was the first time mine was questioned. That was the second time Uncle Dave saw me cry. With his help I demanded to be retested. They agreed to an oral exam. I thought to myself, "This is my first oral without a cock in my mouth." I didn't even miss one question this time and they gave me my GED.

I have my GED and I’m enrolled in my classes. I proved I was not a dumb blonde but I was about to find out I was a very naive blonde. Since I was 18 I have been fucking all kinds of men and women. I knew I was there to fuck. They knew we were there to fuck. There was never any question about it. I was about to find out that these college boys wanted to same thing but were not so up front about it.

I had never been romanced before. Uncle Dave taught me about making love. I had never been on a date. No one had ever asked me out. I felt like I was going to the first grade when Dave was telling me, "Don't talk to strangers, don't do this, don't do that, watch out for ........." He went on and on.

I went to my first class and expected everyone to be as excited as I was. Most of them acted like they wished they were anywhere but here. I did get the attention of all the guys and they seemed very happy to be there. Now I have been told I have a body to die for, great legs, slim waist. My tits are very large on my less than 5' body. I have long curly blonde hair and have been told I have the face of an angle. Guys will tell you anything when they are fucking you. I never believed any of it until I came to live with Uncle Dave and Aunt Kathy. They not only told me I was beautiful but treated me like I was beautiful. That was something new for me.

It felt good to be flirted with by all these college boys even though most were three to four years younger than I was. A very attractive brunette came by and broke up the guys. She sat next to me and told me to be careful around these guys. I had no idea what she was talking about, they were just being nice. Just then the teacher walked in and the class began. It was much different than studying with mom and dad.

After class the dark haired girl, her name was Nancy, stopped me and asked if I had time before my next class for coffee. I had a couple hours to kill so I said sure. We walked to the student union building getting to know each other. We got our coffee and sat down. Nancy totally changed the conversation when she said, "I don't mean to butt in but you looked like a little mid-west farm girl coming to the big city for the first time."

I looked at her and asked,"What?"

Nancy said, "You looked like a lamb with all those wolves back there." I looked at her like I had no idea what she was talking about, which I didn't. She looked me up and down and said, "I can't believe this the way you look, but you don't date much do you?"

I smiled, finally she said something I understood, and said, "No I’ve never dated."

Her mouth was wide open and she gasped, "Never?" I nodded. Long story short, we became fast and good friends, something else I’ve never had except Kathy. She was teaching me how to play the game as it were on campus. She was the only one who knew "all" about my arrangement with Uncle Dave and Aunt Kathy. She was 22 and had her own apartment, that had me very curious. We spent a lot of time at her place. She didn't believe me about Dave and Kathy. So one day when it was time for me to go fix dinner I invited her over. Dave never said anything about me bringing friends over. I guess it was because I didn't have any. I was hoping it would be alright.

Nancy was impressed with the house I live in. I took her to my room. She saw it was not a bedroom but a work shop with a bed. She asked, "You sleep here?"

I laughed and said, "Of course not." I led her to the master bedroom and told her, "I sleep here with Dave and Kathy." I started to change into my uniform. I had told her just what happens every night but only now was she starting to believe me.

I headed to the kitchen in just my boy shorts and matching bra. Nancy followed me saying, "You weren't kidding were you? Aunt Kathy is going to walk through the door and you will please her then wait for Uncle Dave while you fix dinner. Then when he comes home you'll suck him off at the door? All that was true?"

I was busy with dinner and said, "It might not go that way tonight with you here." Then I turned to look at her and said, "Unless you were dressed the same way. Uncle Dave would love you."

She stood there in shock and asked, "You want me to stand here in just my panties and bra waiting for two people I’ve never met?"

I went back to fixing dinner and said, "Only if you want to. No one here is made to do anything they don't want to. I only ask that you not judge us for how we live. I’m taking a big risk just bringing you here."

I was busy with dinner and had not looked at Nancy as I talked. I turned sharply when she asked, "So where should I put these clothes?" She was standing there in just a very small thong and matching bra.

I looked at her for a moment and said, "Dave is really going to like you. Just throw your clothes in my work room."

As Nancy was leaving to put her clothes away she said, "With you here I could be naked on the table with my legs spread wide and no one would notice me."

Nancy was coming back in the kitchen in her panties and bra. I just smiled and said, Uncle Dave has come home to me like this for almost two years." Waving my hand up and down Nancy's body I say, "This he has not seen and will love every inch of it."

Just then Kathy walked in from the garage. She and Nancy saw each other and froze. I heard Kathy say, "Pet?" When I turned around the two of them looked like they were in a shoot out ready to draw. I ran over to Kathy and kissed her on the lips and rubbed her pussy under her skirt. Kathy sat down and I said, "Aunt Kathy this is my good friend Nancy. She knows about us but didn't believe me until now."

I started to undress Kathy like I always did but she stopped me. I asked, "Don't you want me to work out all you tension like I always do?"

Kathy was still looking at Nancy and stammered, "Not with "

Nancy came right over next to me and said, "Hi Mrs. Davidson. I'm Nancy, would you like for me to do that for you so Pet can get back to dinner?"

Now I was as stunned as Kathy. Nancy and I had never done anything with each other. She got down in front of Kathy and was pushing her skirt up. Kathy just nodded and lifted off the chair for Nancy to push her skirt up and pull her panties down. Nancy went right down on Kathy and I couldn't take my eyes off them. Then Kathy was panting, "Pet, something is burning besides me."

I ran to the kitchen in time to save dinner. When I got back Kathy still had her skirt around her waist showing her pussy. Nancy was sitting in the next chair in her panties and bra except there was a dark wet spot on her panties now. They were talking like old friends. When they saw me it was Aunt Kathy that asked, "Are you going to let her have Uncle Dave when he gets home?"

I didn't know what to say and just said, "I didn't know she was going to do you. She never did that with me If she wants to help Uncle Dave change it would be fine with me. It will give them a few minutes to get to know each other."

We all laughed but it was almost time for Uncle Dave. We all took our places. Kathy sat at the table, pussy on full display. Nancy on her knees in her panties and bra. I was standing behind her in my uniform. Uncle Dave came home and saw Kathy sitting there and reached down to run his fingers through my hair and said, "Well this is a nice ........" Then he noticed it was not my hair and looked down to see Nancy and finished, "surprise."

Finally he looked up at me and I said, "Uncle Dave, this is my good friend Nancy from school. If you don't mind she would like to help you change tonight."

Dave was still running his hands through Nancy's hair but looking at me. He pulled me to him and kissed me. He said, "It's your right. If you don't mind, it's up to you." He never says it's my duty he knows I do this because I want to not because I’m required to.

I handed him my leash and when he pulled it, it was hooked to Nancy's belly ring. I just smiled and said, "Enjoy Uncle Dave. Dinner will be ready shortly.

Dave led Nancy to our bedroom. They talked some while she undressed him. Then Uncle Dave pulled down her panties and had her bend over the bed. He stood behind her and asked, :"I guess you knew what coming back here with me was?"

Nancy looked back at him and said, "Yes I do Mr. Davidson and I’m looking forward to it."

Dave shoved his cock into Nancy and she moaned. As he pounded in and out of her he said, "If we are going to be fucking I think you can call me Dave or Uncle Dave like Pet."

They were both close to cuming and Nancy said, "Yes Uncle Dave ........ fuck me ....... fill me up ....... please Uncle Dave."

Dave lost it and filled her sweet young pussy with his cream. Just as he was pulling out I walked in to tell them dinner was ready. There was my girlfriend bent over the bed freshly fucked and I said, "I can't have you dripping all over the chairs" then I dove between her legs. Dave left us and went to join Kathy. Nancy had another orgasm and fell on the bed.

I sat next to her and she looked up at me. She said, "Everything you told me is true. No wonder you're not in any hurry to find a boyfriend. No one has given me the fucking your Uncle Dave just did."

I kissed her lips and said, "Keep this just between us and you can have him any time you want."

This time she kissed me and asked, "Does that include you and Kathy. You know she was my first."

I pulled her up and said, "We have a lot to talk about."

Well that was my first and only friend but everything that year didn't go as well. In figure class for some reason they all thought I would make a good model. The first half of the class I would go to class and get naked. Then during mid-terms my art teacher called me into his office and said, "You haven't done any drawing this year. How do you expect to pass this class?" I may not understand the games the boys are playing but this I understood. I just dropped my dress right there. He fucked me and it was just like I remember with the other guys. I never told Dave about this. I created the situation and paid the price. The rest of the year I came to his office two or three times a week and he would either fuck me or have me suck him off.

I finally had to tell Dave when he wanted to see some of my work and there wasn't any. I didn't know teachers were not allowed to do things like that. With the men I have been with I thought any man could demand sex and it was just accepted. Well not according to Dave. The teacher lost his job. He is looking at jail time and Dave's lawyer says I should get a good settlement. Who would have thought.

After that first night Nancy came by a lot. She and I were not only best friends but lovers. She still says Dave is the best fuck ever every time he fucks her. She has a special fondness for her first pussy, Kathy. She never fully understood my need or desire to be Dave and Kathy's pet but she accepted it. That's why she never spent the night. She knew it was our time together and didn't want to butt in. She taught me things that Dave and Kathy couldn't, like dating. She helped me find my first date. I don't know who was more excited, Nancy or me. As far as Dave and Kathy they were the worried parents, not wanting me to get hurt but knowing I had to fly on my own.

I know fucking. I can please any man or any woman but this romance thing, that's totally new. With sex just my body was being used now my mind and heart were included. This fact both scared me and excited me.

One night I stayed at Nancy's apartment. It was the first time in two years I was not with Dave and Kathy. It was the first time in my life I had been out on my own. We did all the silly girl sleep over things. It wasn't long after the pizza on the floor in our nighties that we started kissing and taking off each other's nighties. Nancy had only gone down on two women, Kathy and me, but she was learning fast.

I learned a lot that night too. The reason I have so many orgasms with Dave and Kathy is not because the sex is so good, which it is, but because of the emotion they put in to it. When Nancy went down on me that night I felt a lot more than just her tongue on my pussy. Nancy has eaten my pussy many times since that first night but it was always at the house. Either Dave or Kathy would be there or be expected soon.

That night in her apartment as soon as her tongue touched my pussy I went off like never before. My legs were up and she was playing with my tits as she eat my pussy. I couldn't not stop cuming. For the first time ever I had to push someone off my pussy because I couldn't take any more. I had to do the same to her. I got between her legs but instead of going down on her right away I just looked at her pussy. The only other pussy I took so much time looking at was Kathy's they are both so beautiful. I was running my finger up and down her pussy lips. I was in another world looking at this pussy when I heard, "Oh for God sake take a picture now eat me!" Nancy shoved my head into her pussy.

I brought her to two orgasms before I let her up. While she was laying there I did just what she had said. I got the instant camera and took a picture of just her pussy having just been eaten. It looked even more beautiful than before. She saw the flash and jumped. I was sitting there waving the picture waiting for it to come up. Nancy grabbed to camera and spread my legs wide then flash. Now she was smiling with the picture in her hands. We kept talking as the pictures developed.

We lay on the floor playing with each other's bodies and talked most of the night. Nancy said she had broken up with her boyfriend at another school because he was cheating on her. Now I knew Nancy had been fucking me, Kathy and Dave for a while now so I asked her about it.

Nancy said, "I told him all about you guys but he never mentioned this bitch he was sleeping with."

I sat up and looked at Nancy and asked, "So if he told you about this girl it would be ok, but since he didn't tell you it is cheating?"

Nancy sat up next to me and said, "There's more to it but that's about it."

I shook my head and said, "This dating thing is so confusing."

Nancy said, "Tell me about it." Then she kissed me.

I lay back against Nancy and told her that several of boys had taken me out to their cars between classes. They had me either fuck them or suck them off. Since my master hadn't told me to do it and I had gone willingly I honestly wanted to know, "Is that dating?"

She got very upset but like Dave she was not mad at me. She was ready to kill the bastards that were taking advantage of me. I was very confused and asked her, "I guy wants sex, you give it to him. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be. How can that be taking advantage of someone?"

Nancy was ready to lose it now and stood up yelling, "You don't have sex with a guy just because he wants it. You don't have sex until you want it!"

I just looked up at her and asked, "That's ok. You can do that?"

She sat back down with me and held me and kissed me saying, "You are so not ready for this." Then she sat back and took my hands and asked, "When you first came to Dave and Kathy's why did you fuck them."

I just looked confused and said, "That's what I was there for."

She leaned in and kissed me again and asked, "Now when you fuck Dave or Kathy or even me, why do you do it?"

I got a big smile on my face and said, "Because we all " then it hit me and in a soft tone said, "want to."

She hugged me and said, "That's right and you should never have to unless you want to."

I knew that is what my relationship with Dave and Kathy had become but no one had said the words before. In one way my whole way of life was being taken away but a new life was opening up. I knew I had to find a balance between the two. I didn't want to give up what I have with Dave and Kathy but wanted to explore this new one as well.

My mind was brought back when I heard a kiss. I looked and Nancy was kissing the picture of my pussy. I smiled and said, "You don't have to kiss that when the real thing is right here."

She kissed it again and with sad eyes said, " But it won't always be right in front of me. In four months I will go on to the university, but I’ll always have this with me."

We kissed and hugged and were soon licking each other's pussys. I was building fast to my orgasm and was doing everything I could to get Nancy there too. Suddenly she screamed, "Oh God we have got to get you a date."

12