Pet Ownership Ch. 12

Story Info
Kathy spends time alone with Pet.
6k words
4.35
37.2k
9

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now It Is My Turn

Kathy finished her project Sunday morning and was waiting for us at the airport. Listening to Pet tell Kathy about our weekend I thought we had gone two different places. All the facts were there but from her point of view it was much different than the way I would have told it. The one thing we agreed on was it was not the same without Kathy.

We got home and Pet took the bags inside. Kathy and I finally had a few minutes together. I kissed her and she smiled at me and said, "Sounds like you two had a good time this weekend." We went inside and Pet was on her knees waiting for us. Kathy smiled and asked, "Did you miss this over the weekend?" Kathy pulled up her skirt and Pet was licking her lips looking at Kathy's pussy. Kathy ran her fingers through Pet's hair and said, "Ok, go get it." Pet dove into Kathy's pussy almost knocking her over.

As I walked past Kathy I said, "I think Pet missed you."

Kathy grabbed my shoulder for support and said, "You have no idea how much I missed her." She ran her fingers through Pet's hair and was headed for a major orgasm as she gripped my arm harder and Pet's hair. Through her moans she said, "Or how much I missed this." Finally Kathy couldn't take any more and ordered Pet, "Stop!" Pet stopped eating Kathy then kissed her pussy and got up to fix dinner.

Kathy and I went into the living room to spend some time alone. Pet brought us a glass of wine then went back to the kitchen. I told Kathy my version of the weekend and she was getting hot all over again. As I told my story Kathy had my cock out stroking it. By the time I had finished I was pumping her pussy. Just as I started filling Kathy's pussy Pet came in to tell us that dinner was ready. Sometime while Kathy and I were talking Pet had changed into her uniform. I pulled out of Kathy and sat on the couch. Pet was looking at Kathy's dripping pussy and I said, "Go for it Pet, clean her up for me." Pet was on the floor in a flash and licked Kathy's pussy clean. Then without me telling her she went after my cock sucking it clean as well.

Smiling up at me she repeated, "Dinner is ready."

Over dinner we talked about all kinds of things then came the question I was expecting, "So when do I get my time with Pet?"

I smiled and joked with her, "I was thinking that same thing on the plane watching Pet sleep. Of course she was spooned up against me and my cock was still deep in her pussy having just fucked her, but I was thinking of you. I was thinking you two need some time alone."

Kathy playfully slapped me as she went for more coffee and said, "Sure you were."

We all laughed and I said, "Well maybe it was later but I think I know where you should take Pet. Remember that woman's only spa resort we read about? When would you like to go?"

Kathy sat back down saying, "After the weekend I've had while you two were playing around in sin city, I'm ready now but it will have to wait till next weekend."

Kathy and I were still dressed which is unusual. As I passed Kathy on the way to the bedroom to get out of my clothes I kissed her and said, "Done, you two can take off this weekend."

Pet followed me to the bedroom and started undressing me. She said, "You know how much I love Aunt Kathy and how much I enjoy other women, but I have never spent a whole weekend with just women before." She had me naked now and was on the floor kissing my cock. She looked up at me and asked, in her little girl voice, "How am I going to go three whole days without this nice big cock of yours?" I was going to say something, what I don't know. Just as I opened my mouth she asked, "So what is this place like?" Her mouth closed over my cock and I was balls deep in her warm wet mouth.

She was only in stage one so I could still talk but God, did it feel good. I told her we read about it in the underground paper. It is not a gay resort but you could find that if you looked. It is a very expensive retreat for women executives and rich wives who want to get away from the world of men for a while for what ever reason. They go there to be pampered and treated like royalty. There is a complete beauty spa. Like any resort there are shops and a coffee shop and even a lounge. Since it is for women only it is more or less clothing optional. Most of the women wear bra and panties or just the panties. The staff is dressed much like Pet's uniform. In the back of my mind that might be where I got the idea for Pet.

By now Pet had moved to stage two and it was feeling very good. Kathy walked in and said, "Now Pet." That was it, stage three, 15 seconds later I was filling Pet's beautiful mouth. She sucked me dry and went to strip Kathy. As Pet undressed her Kathy said, "So I get you all to myself this weekend." Pet was pulling down Kathy's panties and Kathy said, "With all those beautiful women you might not want to spend all your time with me."

Pet pulled Kathy's pussy to her and kissed it. She then ran her tongue up her pussy over her belly between Kathy's tits up to her neck and kissed her ear. Pet whispered to Kathy, "I'll do what ever you tell me to do. What ever you have me do I would prefer to do it with you all weekend."

That did it for Kathy and she picked up Pet's little body and was soon 69ing her on the bed. Between moans Pet would say, "Oh yes just like that Aunt Kathy, all weekend." Kathy was driven wild and her hips were humping Pet's face as fast as her head was going up and down and all over Pet's pussy. Pet was screaming and Kathy was screaming. I was so hard I was ready to cum just watching. I was stroking my cock thinking that their weekend would be nothing like ours was. I couldn't take it any more and walked over to where Kathy was eating Pet. Kathy licked my cock as I shoved it deep in Pet's pussy.

Kathy rolled to Pet's side and rubbed her pussy where my cock was going in and out. I leaned forward and started sucking Pet's tits as I pounded her pussy. Kathy turned around and started kissing Pet. Pet's body was going every which way. Her hips were coming up to meet mine. Her tits were high off the bed trying to get as much as she could in my mouth. Pet's tongue was as far in Kathy's mouth as she could get it. Pet came twice screaming as she did before I stood and held her legs for the last few strokes with my cock. Soon I was pumping her pussy full. I kept pumping until there was nothing left in me to fill her with.

Kathy kept kissing Pet as she pulled my load from her pussy with her fingers. Kathy would lick her fingers then kiss Pet and go back for another load. Kathy kept this up until she had fished everything out of Pet's pussy. Pet lay there not moving except to return Kathy's kisses. I watched them for a while then said, "I don't know about you two but I could use a drink." I started to turn to go fix the drinks and Pet was off the bed and out the door before I could even turn around.

That was our first night back. When we did go to sleep Kathy was between Pet and I. Pet was holding Kathy's pussy like a teddy bear and I was holding Kathy's tit. As we fell asleep we made sure Kathy knew she had been missed and very much loved.

That whole week when Pet wasn't busy with something she was on the floor in front of me. My cock was either in her hand or in her mouth. She kept me so hard I had to make her suck me off about twice each night before I would take Kathy to bed and fuck her. When I came home that week Pet was not waiting on her knees as always. She would be bent over the table and her pussy was the first thing I would see when I walked in. Sometimes Kathy would be under her and sometimes not. Either way I would drop my pants and fuck Pet first thing every night.

It was Thursday night and I had fucked Pet when I came home. She had sucked me twice during the evening and I had just fucked Kathy before going to bed. I filled Kathy's pussy with as much as I could muster and sat back watching Pet go after Kathy. I ran my fingers through Pet's hair as she ate Kathy and said, "We've got to get another cock around here or this is going to kill me." It was a joke and neither one seemed to even hear me but it became the main topic of their weekend together.

Kathy took off Friday morning so they could get an early start. Of course they both wanted to get fucked before they left so I wound up calling in that day also. Finally they were on their way. Pet drove and they took her Mustang. It was arranged for me to stay with Dick and Jackie that weekend so I wouldn't be alone. I called Jackie and we started the weekend early not waiting for Dick to get home.

My weekend was very enjoyable, even restful. It was totally different with Jackie the center of attention with two men, instead of me being the center with two women. It reinforced my feeling we needed another cock but I didn't know Pet and Kathy were thinking along the same lines. Here is how their weekend went according to Kathy.

KATHY'S WEEKEND WITH PET

It is about an hour drive to the resort. Pet and I were both wearing just a tube top and short skirt. Since we didn't expect to be wearing much this weekend we only packed one bag together and that was mostly bras and panties. For the first part of the drive we talked girl stuff, just two good friends getting away for the weekend. About half way there I looked over at Pet. She looked so beautiful sitting there driving. Her skirt was riding up her legs. Two things came flooding into my brain, first my deep desire for this woman and then my total control over this woman. I couldn't control one feeling any more than the other.

Out of the blue I told Pet, "Pull your top down and let me see those beautiful tits of yours." She didn't bat an eye, she just pulled her tube top to her waist. There is something about the design of the Mustang that keeps anyone from looking in. Big rigs are to high, a car is too low and even in an SUV you have to be looking just right. The only one Pet was on display for was me but she felt like she was showing the whole world.

I leaned over next to her and like I would play with Dave's cock as he drove, I started playing with Pet's tits. She gave out a soft moan and said, "I can see this is going to be a great weekend." I played with her a little more even pulling her skirt up to play with her pussy. She kept moaning how good it felt and would push into me.

I wanted to see if I could tease her like I do Dave. I leaned back against my door and Pet looked at me with that sad look of her's when I pulled away. A big smile crossed her face when I pulled my top down and put my foot on the seat showing her my pussy. I was getting into playing with my tits and pussy for her. I was close to making myself cum when out of the blue she asked, "Have you ever thought about having a baby?"

That brought me back but I didn't stop what I was doing. I looked at her and said, between my own moans, "Watching you grow and change has made me wonder what it would be like to see the world through the eyes of a child, but I had my tubes tied long ago."

She looked at me and with all her innocence asked, "So they were just tied. Can they be untied?"

The idea of having a baby had never seriously crossed my mind until that moment. I knew she was right but wanted to change the subject so I asked, "What brought that on?"

She smiled and said, "It's what Uncle Dave said about getting another cock around the house so we don't wear him out. I'm not getting any younger. It might be time to think about having a baby. I thought we might do it together."

That sent my mind in a whole different direction. My hands were still playing with my pussy and tits like they had a mind of their own. I heard the words come from somewhere but couldn't believe I said them, "I guess it is something we could look into."

We were getting close to the resort now and I reluctantly put myself back together. We were pulling up to the door and Pet's top and skirt were still around her waist. Then I remembered that she wouldn't put them back unless I told her to. Quickly I told her to get dressed. She just smiled and did as I told her.

We checked in and it seemed strange that there were only women working there. They showed us what the spa offered and we signed up for massages and facials and a bunch of other things. Pet was bouncing like a little girl saying, "This is going to be so much fun Aunt Kathy."

They offered to take our bag up for us and I said, "That's alright, Pet will get it." As we walked away I thought we must seem like a couple and I'm the dike and Pet is my bitch. Then laughed and thought, "I guess this weekend we are."

We got to the room and were out of our clothes in no time. With just a skirt and tube top it doesn't take long to be naked. We were on the bed kissing and holding each other like two lovers sneaking away from our husbands. We spent the next two hours exploring each other like it was our first time together. It was when I was on my back and Pet was stroking my body things changed. She was lovingly running her hand over my belly. I looked down and asked, "What are you doing?"

She kept rubbing my belly and looked up at me in a way I had never seem before. She smiled and said, "My baby's half brother or sister might be in here one day."

That moment I made up my mind that I was going to see if I could have my tubes untied. Without even thinking about talking to Dave first I said, "I think I would like that very much." We started kissing and rolling all over the bed. It was like the two of us had decided to get pregnant and have our baby.

I finally broke away from Pet and said we should get something to eat. We had noticed how all the women were dressed, or not dressed in the resort. Pet wore panties and bra, one of her uniforms. I chose to wear a silk camisole and panties. Leaving the room I stopped Pet and kissed her saying, "We still need to find a father if we want to have a baby."

Pet jumped up with her arms and legs around me as she does Dave and excitedly asked, "Are you going to find me a breeder?"

I kissed her deeply and set her down in the hall closing the door and said, "Not here I'm not."

We both laughed and headed down to eat hand in hand. I felt like I was Pet's age and the way she was skipping about she acted like she was 16 or so. We were both giddy as school girls. Somewhere in the back of my mind was a voice asking me, "What the hell are you doing?" I quickly told that little voice to shut the fuck up, I was happy. Now I just need to tell Dave he is going to be a daddy to someone else's baby. That little voice was back saying, "I told you so."

We got to the coffee shop and everyone was dressed much the same as we were. The staff were all dressed like Pet in bras and boy shorts, some had just the shorts. We were giggling so much we had trouble placing our order. As we ate we were laughing and naming men as possible daddies. Poor Don was out, he was not ready to leave the couple he was with. Pet asked about Dick and if Dave could be reversed. I told her no to both.

We got back to the room and Pet pulled out her laptop. I didn't even know she brought it with her. She logged into some of her submissive chat rooms. We were laughing so hard it hurt as we posted different ads like, "Wanted, submissive male live in to act as stud for two women." We were sharing a bottle of wine and the more we drank the wilder our ads became. We got some very interesting replies which had us laughing harder.

We couldn't take any more laughing and finally logged off. Pet and I were lying on the bed together. Pet stopped laughing and looked up at me with those crystal blue eyes and said, We're really going to do this aren't we Aunt Kathy?"

I pulled her close and kissed her lips and said, "Yes baby girl, I guess we are." Then I pulled back and looked at her saying, "But you're going to have to help me tell Uncle Dave. I'm not sure how he is going to take it."

Pet snuggled in on my tits and lay with me saying, "I don't think that will be a problem. I can tell by the way he talks to me about me getting pregnant. He never thought you would ever consider it. He was afraid to even ask you." Pet turned and climbed up my body. Her pussy was pushing against mine and her tits were on mine. She kissed me like a lover and whispered, "By the time I get done with Uncle Dave he will be begging you to get your tubes untied."

Pet's mouth opened wide and over took mine and we rolled all over the bed kissing. We soon worked our way over each other's body and came to a 69. I looked at that pussy I had eaten many times and thought about a baby coming out of there. I ran my hand over her belly and dove between he legs like I was sucking the baby right out of her. Pet moaned, "I think this whole idea has you really worked up." I tried to climb inside her pussy as I ate her and she was doing the same to me. My mind was filled with so many things I don't know how many orgasms I had but finally we both fell spent on the bed next to each other. We kissed lovingly and fell asleep very tired but very happy.

Saturday was a busy day full with all kinds of treatments. We were pampered like I've never been before. For Pet it was something very different. She had never been treated any thing like this. At first she didn't know how to react but soon fell into it. Watching her being waited on was such a joy. She is so beautiful that people think this is how she lives, a goddess with all her servants. No one would ever expect her to be the one waiting on them. I was seeing her in a new light. I have seen her as our pet waiting on our every need, now she was the one being waited on. She look so natural in both ways.

I noticed the difference in the way Pet received the attention and the other rich bitches. They were so demanding but with Pet it was different. Everyone wanted to wait on Pet, they could not do enough for her and since I was with her I got the same treatment. I thought that when Pet was in a situation where she was in charge she would be very demanding, like she tried to teach us to be. She was so bubbly and fun to just be around. She never demanded anything but if it came out of her mouth it was done.

We didn't talk about babies that day but every time Pet would walk past me she would rub my belly. We got back to the room and Pet got on her knees in front of me. I don't understand Pet sometimes. It was like she felt guilty about all she got today and needed to be back in the submissive mode again. The only trouble with that was it forced me to be in control again as well. I ran my fingers through her hair and said, "Undress me!" There wasn't much to take off but she seemed glad to be doing it. She reached up and pulled my top over my head and then was again on her knees pulling down my panties. She kissed my pussy then looked up and smiled then kissed my belly.

I pulled her to her feet and took off her bra and panties. I led her to the bed and we lay there kissing. She said she was enjoying this weekend very much but missed Dave's big hard cock. This gave me an idea. I never give Pet orders outside of our bedroom. I felt safe since there were only women at the resort. I told Pet, "I want you to put on a very short skirt with no panties, then put on a crop top that just covers your tits. In the gift shop they sell the kind of toys that will help us out. I want you to go down there by yourself and buy one. Tell the sales girl you need to make sure it fits then bring it back up here and use it on me."

She looked at me with a very surprised look then a big smile came across her face. I watched as she dressed just as I told her to. She had a short pleated skirt that she pulled even higher. She pulled out a t-shirt she had cut down to just under her tits. She loves wearing it for Dave. She ripped another 2" off the shirt before putting it on. Now it came to just cover her nipples.

12