Pet Resists Herself

Story Info
Pet trying to end relationship ends up in parking lot.
1.4k words
4.35
16.8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astray
astray
11 Followers

She was going to tell Him things had gone too far as soon as He got here. He was getting her to do things she had never thought to do- things she did not want to do. Two nights ago she had crawled around the living room licking His cum from the floor as He watched her with indifference. Her pussy had still been pulsing from the orgasms He had wrung from her body as He held her bound body suspended above the ground. Today, she hated that she did those things. If she ended the relationship with Him, then she could stop doing those things. She would never get into another relationship like this. She wasn't sure how things had gotten this far with Him.

She heard His key and stood, still dressed in her short-sleeved suit and heels from work. She'd deliberately not changed to help keep herself in charge. His eyes traveled over her suit, appreciation for the body she kept in shape clear in His leisurely look. His eyes moved back up noting her twisting hands and slightly parted lips. "What's the matter pet? Something happen at work?" He put the bag in His hand down on the table and lounged against the door jab crossing His ankles.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to squeeze the words from her lips but managed to just shake her head. He raised His eyebrows.

"I can't do this anymore," she managed softly with a tremble in her voice.

Her words seemed to suck the nonchalance from Him. His entire body stiffened, straightened, and she felt she could feel His coiled power across the room. She stepped back. His stare became a glare- He hated when she backed away from Him, but sometimes she was afraid and moved instinctively. He bit the words out, "Can't. Do. What?"

She swallowed convulsively and spoke quickly, "Us...I think...we just need to not see each other anymore."

He pushed off the doorway and walked toward her his eyes never leaving her face. She lowered her eyes unable to bear the intensity of His stare. He stopped directly in front of her and spoke with the quiet authority that always made her heart slam into her chest, "Kneel, pet."

She closed her eyes to prevent herself from automatically obeying. "Sir I am not trying to start a scene. I...I ...I really..."

He leaned forward and placed His lips next to her ear, then bit out, "Now."

She lowered herself to kneel before Him as tears started to fill her eyes.

"Have I hurt you, pet?"

"No, Sir."

"But..."

"I don't want to be like this."

He looked down at His pet and felt His heart clench at the sight of her distress. She was fighting her submissive nature.

"But you are like this. We are like this."

"I can stop."

He laughed at the petulance in her voice. When He stooped to bring His face level with hers, there was no smile however. In fact He looked pained. He grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply- a punishing kiss that ended with His biting her lower lip and pulling at it before letting it go. "You belong to me. I will not let you go. Accept who W/we are. Take off everything. I want to see my property." His eyes traveled over her body again and stopped at her heels. "Keep the heels."

She felt as if His voice contained a compulsion and her desire to do anything but obey Him began to ebb. Without thought she felt her fingers removing her clothing. Her pussy was moist and her nipples beaded as soon as the air brushed them. She wanted His cock. She felt like such a slut as she removed her clothes. Where was her determination?

Her clothes removed, she knelt naked in front of Him except for her heels, her hands clasped at her lower back, her ass resting on her heels, her thighs spread wide. She knew that He could see her wet pussy lips, knew He would know she was aroused despite what she had said. He pulled a collar from the bag He had brought into the house and walked

"I know that in your fantasy, He asks you to wear His collar." He lowered His voice almost to a growl, "But I can't ask for what already belongs to me, pet- and you are Mine."

Her entire body started to tremble at His words.

"Who do you belong to, pet?" She refused to look up or answer. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. Her lower lip trembled as she fought between her body's desires and mind's guidance. This wasn't right. This shouldn't turn her on.

"Lift your chin, pet."

She did as He directed even as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I wish I could give you what you are requesting, but I can't. My pet you are the other part of me.

She opened her eyes as she felt the leather around her neck and jerked back in fear, but He had anticipated her move and He merely pulled the collar tight. "Stay!" She stilled instantly. He laced the collar and she heard a click as He fastened a lock on it.

"Mine."

He attached a leash to the ring at the front of her collar. "Heel." She fell forward to all fours and followed Him. At the door, he had her stand and He placed a full length coat over her, buttoning the front. When He opened the door, she pulled back, "No...please, please...I can't go out like this." He merely yanked and she followed looking from side to side praying that none of her neighbors would see her being led by a collar. He sat in the driver's seat and said without looking at her, "Open the buttons and spread your legs pet."

Her whole body flushed as she felt her pussy begin to get wet. Why was she like this?

He stopped in the parking lot of a supermarket. "Sir please, please, someone might see," she begged Him.

"Who do you belong to pet?"

She refused to answer. "Put your legs up on the dash, pet. Five minutes, pet."

She began to rub her clit, sliding her fingers into her now sopping wet pussy. She turned her head to look at Him. His eyes were focused on her fingers pushing in and out of her pussy. She lowered her eyes to the bulge in His pants and her pussy tightened at the sight. With her breast swinging wantonly as she jabbed her fingers deep into her pussy. She arched her back off the chair, lifting her breasts into greater view. She heard voices and knew that people were approaching. She pulled her hand from her pussy and pulled her legs from the dash, pulling the jacket closed. She looked over at Him and shrunk from the furious look on His face, "There are people coming, "she begged- explained. He grabbed her leash and yanked hard on it causing her neck to be pulled forward with a harsh force. She released the coat and reached up to hold her neck. The coat fell open. He yanked again and she put her legs back up on the dash.

He gave the leash some slack, but did not release it. She placed her fingers back to her now aching pussy, feeling her juices slide down onto her cheeks, down on to the car seat. She began to pant as she worked her fingers in and out. She saw the people passing by, but could not stop herself. He leaned over, tugging the leash, and said, "Cum!" Her body convulsed and her pussy clamped down on her fingers. She arched off the seat and cried out as she felt herself cumming, waves washing over her, making her body jerk and spasm. She fell back against the chair and He reached over smiling to flick her hard clit and then rub His finger into her slit. This sent another electric shot through her body.

As she lay their panting, He yanked her to Him by the leash, "Who. Do. You. Belong. You?" He pinched one of her nipples and twisted it.

She winced lifting her body off the seat again, tears pricking her eyes. "You. I belong to You," she answered.

He leaned over and sucked the tortured nipple into His wet mouth. She moaned as she felt His tongue.

He started the car and headed home. She kept the coat open as He drove her, suddenly at peace. She turned on her side to face Him and put her fingers between her legs to play in the wetness there.

He watched contentment fall over His pet. He knew she would again rail against who she was- what they were together, but He would never let her go.

astray
astray
11 Followers