Pet Teacher

Story Info
High school senior makes a sexual pet of English teacher.
1k words
3.89
388.2k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

Sally Turner started her bath water then sat on the commode to pee while it ran. Her husband Fred was going to be gone on business all week and this was only Sunday night. She wondered if Fred was cheating on her on these trips. The fire had gone out in their marriage. Fred just didn't seem interested in her anymore. She wondered if it was her fault. After eight years of marriage she had put on a few pounds, mainly in her rear, but her small breasts still retained their youthful firmness and she knew other men still found her attractive. She got plenty of offers at the school where she taught English, both directly and indirectly, but she stayed faithful to Fred. He was moving up the ladder at work, making more money every year. Plus he had a fierce temper. At thirty six with no children she felt she was lucky that Fred stayed with her. He would have no trouble getting another woman.

Noises that seemed to be coming from the garage roused her from her reverie. When she got back from the airport she had meant to go out shopping later. She hadn't and she had forgotten about the open garage door. This was a safe neighborhood but you never know. More noises were followed by raised voices then after a long pause her doorbell rang.

She got up flushed, turned off her bath water and slipped a robe over her nude body. She slipped her feet into her slippers and went to the door

"Who is it?" she called through the locked door.

"Tim Sullivan, Mrs. Turner, I chased some kids out of your garage."

Tim lived next door. She had known him and his family for years. She had baby-sat him when he was little and now had him in her senior English class. At eighteen he had developed into a hunk. He was smart, handsome, starred in three sports, danced like Gene Kelly, and was tall and strong as an ox. He had his choice of girls at school.

She opened the door and saw him standing there in shorts, mesh shirt, and running shoes, sweating profusely.

"Thank God it's you Tim, I was scared."

"Everything's okay Mrs. Turner."

He turned to go.

"Would you stick around while I lock the garage?"

"Sure, Mrs. Turner."

"Thank you. You go in the garage and I'll be in to check it out."

She closed and locked the front door then went to the door leading to the garage, flicking on the garage light before opening it. Tim was checking out the Mercedes when she entered the garage.

"Love this car!" Tim said.

"Me, too."

She looked around.

"Nothing seems to be missing or damaged, thanks to you."

"Any time, Mrs. Turner."

"Out running?"

"Yeah, my last year at Madison High, wanna win a scholarship."

"I've got some cold lemonade."

"That would be great, Mrs. Turner."

She closed and locked the garage door then led the way into her kitchen. She poured him a large glass of lemonade and sipped some cold coffee while he drank it.

She was very aware of her nudeness under her robe. She was also very aware of needing a bath.

"I hope he can't smell me." she thought.

"Stop thinking like that, he's a child."

Still she couldn't resist teasing him a little. She looked at his bare navel then looked up at him through her eyelashes and smiled.

Instead of being flustered as she had expected him to be, he calmly sat his glass down, reached out, pulled her to him and kissed her with the open-mouthed assuredness of a man of the world.

She was surprised, shocked, and very turned on.

He broke the kiss and still holding her in his arms, said "Well?"

She gasped "Tim!!", too surprised to think of anything else.

He got a crooked smile on his face, paused as if thinking things over, then bent over and picked her up as if she weighed nothing, carried her to her bedroom and laid her on her back on her bed.

He spread her robe exposing her pubic area. Running on auto-pilot she spread her legs. He climbed between her legs and put his face in her crotch. Now she really regretted that she hadn't had her bath. She hadn't even wiped after that last pee. "I'll gross him out." she thought. But he kissed her slit and began licking her. She was ready to climb the wall. She had always liked this but had seldom had it done to her and never like this. He penetrated her labia with his tongue sucked on her clitoris and tongue-fucked her vagina over and over. It felt wonderful fantastic, she had no words. She climaxed again and again.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, it did. He raised her legs, shoving her knees up and back. She was really spread for him now. She felt his tongue move down to her anus. He licked and probed. She was out of her mind with pleasure. She had never experienced this before. She had orgasm after orgasm.

Finally he stood up and went in her bathroom. She heard him brushing his teeth and then rinsing his mouth.

He came back to her, sat down spread her robe all the way and sat looking at her body. He leaned down and kissed her lightly, she could smell the mouthwash.

"I used the pink toothbrush. Yours?"

"Yes."

"I hope you don't find me disgusting, but I love doing that - the licking and all."

She just looked at him with huge eyes.

"Well I'd better be going. My parents will begin to wonder."

She found her voice. "Please stay, please!"

"Also I don't have any condoms. Are you on the pill?"

"No."

"What about I wait till everyone's asleep at my house and I sneak back over, with some condoms."

"Okay, but please come back. Don't forget about me."

He grinned "I won't"

'Turn out the lights so no one will see at the door. Okay?"

"Okay, come as soon as you can, please."

He blew her a kiss and left.

To be continued...

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers