Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," I said, my pussy leaking pussy juice.

"What do you want to do right now, my pet?" she asked, knowing the answer I was about to give.

"Eat your pussy," I answered, hypnotized by her shaved cunt.

"How bad?" she asked.

"I have never wanted to do anything more in my life," I answered.

"Well my pet, eat away," she offered.

I instantly buried my head between my student's legs. I had not eaten a pussy for a while, but it is not something you forget how to do. I was in no rush. I wanted to savour the moment. When I was in-between her legs, I was in charge. I chose when she came. I always loved that power, whether it was eating a pussy or sucking a cock; pleasure at the mercy of my mouth. I licked slowly, up and down her pink pussy lips. Her soft moans indicated she was enjoying my tender licks. I kept up this gentle teasing for a few minutes, before moving up and taking her swollen clit in my mouth. As I sucked on her clit, I used my tongue to put extra pressure on it. Her moans began to get louder as I concentrated on her clit. When I could tell she was getting close, I slid two fingers into her wet pussy. I began pumping her pussy with my fingers, never letting her clit out of my mouth. Soon her legs squeezed my head, at which time I hooked my two fingers inside her pussy until I found her g-spot and watched from extremely up close as I gave her a full-blown shake-and-bake orgasm.

I stayed in my obedient submissive position between her legs until she recovered from her orgasm. She then pulled me up and kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss she gave me a smile as she said, "Well, you are an incredibly good pussy pleaser, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded declaring my complete submission.

She stood up and walked out of the room. I waited there on the couch wondering what I was supposed to do. I sat there impatiently, naked except my thigh high stockings, until she returned. I let out a small gasp as she came out wearing a massive strap-on cock. It was easily 8 inches long. In her hand was also what looked like a butt plug; a large butt plug. She walked over to me and said, "Bend over, my pet."

I instantly obeyed. She bent down, spread open my ass cheeks and licked my anal entrance. No one had ever done that to me before and I was amazed at how good it felt. I gave out a surprised moan of pleasure. She then slowly pushed the butt plug into my ass. She had clearly lubricated it before she came back into the room, as it slid rather easily into my ass. She purred "You have had some pretty big things in your ass before, I see, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress, my husband regularly fucks my ass," I responded, honestly.

"I see," she said as she positioned herself behind me, her plastic cock at the entrance of my gaping cunt. I, without even realizing I was doing it, leaned back and took the cock in my pussy. "You are an eager little pet slut, aren't you?" she asked.

"Mmmm," I moaned as all eight inches of the toy filled me. My ass now rested on Julie's legs; both toys filled me completely.

"Bounce back on me, my pet," she demanded, "Fuck yourself for your Mistress."

I quickly obeyed, each back thrust attempting to take the toy deeper than the stroke before. My moans quickly became screams as the double penetration filled me so completely I thought I might pass out. As I was getting closer to cummimg, Julie began spanking my ass. That immediately put me over the edge as, like a whore, I gave a scream that echoed throughout the room.

I quivered in continual orgasm as Julie pushed me onto my stomach, fucking me harder and faster. I screamed and begged her to stop, as my pussy lips suddenly became incredibly sensitive. But she didn't listen and only pounded me harder. The fucking had me going crazy with both pleasure and an odd tickle, if that makes any sense.

Soon I was moaning again and, for the first time ever, had two orgasms from fucking, the second one even more intense than the first. Sweat poured down my body as Julie lay on top of me, both toys still buried inside me. We remained in that position until my orgasm had completely faded. Julie then pulled her strap-on cock out of me.

"Did you like that, my pet teacher?" she asked, standing up.

I rolled onto my back and admitted, "I have never cum so hard in my life."

"Good," she said, "Now get over here and clean up your juices, my pet."

I struggled to get up, my legs still numb. After getting up my knees buckled a bit, and I almost fell face first into the cock.

This had Julie laughing so hard that the plastic cock bounced up and down, with my juice dripping from it. Finally, she calmed down and I took the plastic toy in my mouth. As I attempted to retrieve my juice from the cock I heard a door close.

I looked up and saw an older version of Julie in the doorway, dressed in a Hooters outfit, a smirk on her face. I looked at her speechless, unable to move, my hand holding her daughter's strap-on cock, a plug still in my ass. No one said a word for a long time, tension filling the room. Finally I said, "I m so sorry, Mrs. Wilkinson, I can explain."

"You can explain why you are naked, in my livingroom, holding onto my daughter's strap-on cock?" she asked curiously, as she took off her shoes and walked towards me. "Which, correct me if I am wrong, is coated with your cum?"

I let go of the cock, but Julie quickly scolded, "Did I give you permission to stop, my pet?"

I looked at her, surprised she would still be trying to control me in front of her mother, until her mother said, "So you got your teacher in less than a week, which is mighty impressive honey."

"Keep sucking, my pet," Julie demanded, as she continued to talk to her mother as if nothing out of the ordinary was currently happening. "Thanks Mom, she is going to be a great addition to our harem."

"I think you're right," her mother replied, "I will be in my room. Bring her in for her final training."

"Yes, Mistress," obeyed Julie.

I continued sucking the plastic cock, stunned to my core and wondering what her mother could possible mean by my final training....

But that is another story altogether.

THE END