Pet Teacher: Five Tasks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know she used the Mrs. Walker part as part of her dominance game, but I no longer cared. Instead, I said, "Good, because I am famished."

My hunger was about to be filled. A small, but erect cock had popped into view. I walked over to the wall, sat on the stool and easily took the small five inch cock in my mouth. I tried to replicate Julie's fast paced cocksucking, knowing I had at least two more to do. I also used my special saliva trick, where I make sure I have a fair amount of saliva in my mouth. This seems to make guys come quicker. After only a couple of minutes of focused sucking, I felt the first load of warm cum explode down my throat. For a small cock, he could sure cum. Once I had retrieved all his cum, his shrivelling cock disappeared and I stayed sitting waiting my next meal.

I didn't have to wait long. A second cock, clearly of an older gentleman, about six inches, popped through the hole. I took his semi-erect cock in my mouth and slowly worked on it to get it wide awake. After a couple of minutes of slow attention, I began to bob up and down. It took longer than the first cock, but after a few minutes of consistent cocksucking, I was swallowing my second load in fifteen minutes. As I allowed the cock to fall out of my mouth, I heard a voice, "Thank you, maam."

I chuckled and replied, "No, thank you."

Julie, who I had almost forgot had watched my slutty performance, said, "Fuck, you are a nasty little slut. How many of your students would even begin to imagine the sinful whore their teacher really is."

I blushed, but was distracted by the biggest cock I had ever seen live. It was thick, ten inches long and black. My mouth drooled.

"Ever had a black one?" Julie asked.

"No, but it is on my bucket list," I joked.

I took it in my hand and gently stroked it, just as Julie left the room. I wasn't sure where she was going, but I didn't care, I wanted to taste this long, chocolate stick. I took it's wide head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his mushroom top. Unlike the last two, I planned to take my time with this cock. I just started to take more of his great cock in my mouth when it disappeared out of the hole. My heart sank with disappointment, was I that bad? I attempted to peak in the hole, when another cock, almost poked me in the eye. It was a decent sized cock, probably 7 inches, but not the big black rod I now craved. I let out a sigh, but took it in my mouth. Now determined to get this over with, I began to suck quickly until I heard the door open. I quit sucking and saw Julie return with a large black man.

I stared in utter shock until Julie said, "A cock that nice needed to be met in person."

"She's pretty," the 6 foot 4 black man grunted.

"Slut, Jim, Jim, slut," Julie introduced. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to me, my pussy now soaking wet, craving his big black cock.

I awkwardly opened it and read it.

Dear Potential Sub

If you are receiving this, Julie has decided there is a delicious big cock for you. The good news is you now get to kill two birds with one stone. Task number 3 is to fuck this delicious cock. You may allow him to cum in you or on you that is your choice. Good luck, and you are crawling closer to being accepted as our full sub.

Mistress Candy

When I quit reading I glance up and Julie was devouring the big black cock. I joked, attempting to be raunchy, "Um, I think that delicious big black fuck stick is for me."

Julie quit sucking on the cock and ordered, "Well get naked, my pet."

I quickly obeyed. I noticed the other cock was still sitting there at full mass. I stood up, and said, "Come fuck my white cunt, while I suck this cock."

I took smaller cock in my mouth and eagerly awaited the deep penetration I desperately craved. I didn't have to wait long. I felt firm hands on my waist and soon felt his big cock slide inside me. I had to open my mouth and let out a slight scream as the wide cock opened me wider than I had ever felt. I returned to the dick in the wall and continued bobbing up and down. Once his monster was deep in me I again had to take the cock out of my mouth and scream, "Oh my God, your cock is so fucking big. Don't be gentle, fuck me like a whore."

I put my both hands on the wall, gobbled up the smaller cock with my mouth and prepared for a hardcore fucking. Not one to disappoint, Jim began to really pound his ten inch python in me. Soon he was pounding me hard while I sucked the glory hole cock. My eagerness with my mouth was rewarded with a full load of jizz and once the cock was satisfied, I was able to really just focus on the cock in my pussy.

I used the walls for balance and allowed the thrilling sensation of this massive cock to fill me. I came within seconds of focusing on his cock and screamed, "Yes, yes, I'm coming, don't stop fucking me." He obliged, hammering my pussy harder and spanking my ass.

"You like that slut," Jim grunted, never slowing down.

My first orgasm never fully subsided, when a second began to rise. I was so enthralled by the pleasure his cock was having in me, I didn't have time to think about my unprotected womb. He grunted, "I'm coming slut," and before I had time to respond, I felt his seed fill be completely and I came a second time. Unlike most men, he didn't slow down at all, just kept pumping his black piston in and out of me, shoving his cum deeper in me. He fucked me for at least three more minutes before he pulled out and I, without even a hesitation, dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck you are one hot white whore," he grunted.

Julie concurred, "Yes she is. Can you imagine she is actually a grade 12 teacher?"

"I wish I had teachers like you when I was in high school," he said, pulling his still big, but starting to shrink cock.

I sat still, unsure what to do now. I felt cum dripping from my pussy and out of the corner of my eye I saw another dick in the hole. I smiled up to Julie and said, "One for the road."

Julie just laughed. I returned to the stool, my legs weak from the fucking and took another cock, my fifth, in my mouth.

Julie and Jim talked in the background and I did hear Julie ask for Jim's number. Excited and fear mixed together. I wonder what she had in mind. I, now ready to leave, quickly got the last guy off and swallowed some of his load, allowing some to also hit my face and cheek.

I gave it a soft tug and stood up. Jim was no gone. Julie ordered, "Don't wash off the face until you get to your car?"

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, not remotely surprised by the order.

As I got dressed, Julie complimented me, "Wow, Mrs. Walker, you have turned out to be a much better prize than even I could imagine."

"Thanks," I said, not sure if that was actually a compliment and if it was if it was one I should be proud of.

"See you on Monday, Mrs. Walker," Julie finished and left the room, leaving me alone in my own sin.

I took a deep breath, finished getting dressed and took the walk of shame. I walked past a younger couple who starred as I walked by, the girl whispering something to her man. I just kept walking and quickly made it to my car. I drove away fast and it wasn't till I was at a red light that I remembered my facial evidence of my infidelity. The light turned green and I had to wait a bit longer to clean my cum covered face.

I pulled over when I could into a fast food restaurant. I wiped my face off and went into the restaurant to fix my hair and make-up. Once looking like the prim and proper good wife I usually resembled, I returned to my car and drove home.

SUNDAY

Truthfully, Sunday was a day of recovery. My pussy was raw from the massive cock I had allowed to ravish me. Shame burned through my cheeks, my sleeping husband lying right beside me. I felt guilty, yet I knew I could not go back to before my submission to Julie. I craved her orders, I craved utter submission.

MONDAY

I arrived at school and while I was getting ready for the day, Julie arrived.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker," she startled me.

"Good morning, Julie," I replied, feeling slightly giddy just seeing her. I slightly shook my head, feeling like I was a teenager again.

"What was the head shake for?"

"Oh, nothing, it's just, well...."

"Well what?" Julie asked, seeming offended.

"It's just I can't believe how excited I just got seeing you. There is definitely something wrong with me."

Julie warmed instantly. "There is something wrong with everyone. I like you exactly as you are: eager, sexy and bedient."

I blushed, "Thanks."

Julie handed me another envelope. "After this weekend's tasks, this one will be very easy, I imagine. You can do it whenever you want, but I sure would like to be able to see you do it during my class."

When Julie didn't leave, I opened the envelope in front of her.

Dear Potential Sub

You are almost half way to complete membership. Julie and I are very proud of you. Your next task is relatively easy. You must masturbate yourself to an orgasm in class. WHEN STUDENTS ARE IN CLASS!

As always, good luck, my pet to be.

Mistress Candy

I looked up at Julie who had her devilish smile on.

"Oh, my God," I said, astonished by the task.

"You have suck cock at a gloryhole and fucked a 10 inch black cock. I think getting off in class should be relatively easy," Julie said, reminding me off my earlier transgressions.

"But a student may catch me."

"Then be careful and quiet," Julie shrugged, turning around and leaving. I watched her perfect ass till it turned the corner before contemplating my new task. I knew the morning was out as I was lecturing in each class. I contemplated a couple times during the afternoon, but just never felt I had the right opportunity to get myself off and get away with it.

After school, Julie asked, "So...."

"Sorry, I didn't accomplish it, yet."

"OK, well the sooner the better, my pet. You must have tasks 4, 5, 6 done by next Wednesday."

"OK, why?"

"Because task seven is a full evening thing at my house and the date is confirmed."

"Oh," I replied, trying to fathom what that event may possibly be.

"And, trust me," she recommended, her voice dripping with sexuality, "you don't want to miss it."

"OK," I said, still dazed by the unknown upcoming event.

"Oh, I also suggest you come up with an excuse for your old ball and chain. It will be a late night."

"What time does it start?"

"Not sure, probably seven, but Mistress will want you there earlier, at least at six."

"OK, I will find a way to accomplish this new task tomorrow."

"Show a movie," my teen Mistress suggested.

"Of course, why hadn't I thought of that?"

"See you tomorrow, Mrs. Walker, I will bring task five on the hope that you have finished task four."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, and watched her perfect ass disappear for a second time today.

That night, the whole family went out together for supper and a movie. The evening was so suburban family normal. I almost forgot what I had become. That said, when I saw a big black man who looked like Jim, it wasn't luckily, I felt a tingle down below and all my sexual wickedness came flooding back. As my pussy begged for attention, I wondered what had I become?

TUESDAY

I had decided to show the video during my Advanced English class. My theory being they were way more dedicated to their studies and thus more likely to focus on the movie and not their teacher.

I waited till fifteen minutes into the film before I slipped my hand under my desk and begin to rub my clit. Getting horny at first under such circumstances was really difficult. I couldn't close my eyes and fantasize like I usually would, since I had to make sure no one was watching. I had been playing with myself for five minutes or so with limited success until I noticed that Beth was looking at me. It was like she knew my task and maybe she did. Her looking at me was enough to get the juices started and I could re-play her on her knees, under my desk and licking my pussy. Such naughty memories were enough to get me over the top and I had a small, but still intense, orgasm. I let out just a light whimper, but no one noticed, except Beth who smiled and immediately turned back to the film.

The rest of the day went by at a snail's pace, as I was shockingly eager to see what my next task was. I had to accept the fact that I was completely at the whim of my two future Mistress's and, although I should have been concerned, my only real thought was I needed more.

When Julie arrived, I nodded my head yes and she gave me a sly smile. Once class was done, she came to my desk. "How was it?"

"It took time to get going, but once I saw Beth watching me, it became very exhilarating."

"Beth has that way with people," Julie shrugged.

"So true," I responded, my face flushed.

Julie handed me yet another envelope. "Have fun, my pet."

Once she was gone I opened the envelope.

Dear Potential Sub

You are getting closer, my pet. I bet you can almost taste it, can't you?

This task should be easy after what you just accomplished today. You will go back to the same store where you committed your glory hole antics. You are to purchase A Whisper Wireless Metallic Bullet. You will wear it one day at school this week. The task must be completed my Friday as task six you will need the weekend to fulfill.

Julie will come and see you each morning. On the day you are wearing the toy in your cunt (you may wear panties that day), you will hand Julie the remote control.

I eagerly wait your final training my slut.

Mistress Candy

P.S.-Feel free to suck a cock or two if the craving is there!!! Which I bet it will be!!!

I had no idea what a whisper bullet was, but I assumed based on the letter it was a sex toy.

I knew I had no time tonight to go buy it, having to be home for my daughter's piano lessons. I would have to rush out right out at the end of the day tomorrow after school.

WEDNESDAY

Julie arrived in the morning. "So, do you have a story to tell?"

I couldn't believe how bad I felt that I had no story. "No, I didn't have time last night."

"Aaah, a pity," Julie said, her voice showing just a tinge of disappointment.

Trying to make her happy, I quickly added, "But I plan to go right after school today."

Julie smiled, which made me go warm inside, I couldn't believe how much pleasing her was pivotal for me, "Awesome. Are you going back to the room?"

"I don't know," I responded, unsure.

"Will you for me?" she asked, flirting like a teen girl does when she wants their boyfriend to do something for them.

Without even a flicker of hesitation, I responded, desperate to make her happy, see her smile, "Yes, Mistress."

"Fuck, I love when you call me that."

"I love when you are happy with me."

"I can't wait till I can have you again as my sub," she winked, and turned to leave.

As usual, I watched her perfect ass, in a tight black skirt, until it disappeared from view.

The school day came and went, like it often does and I rushed out of the school when the day was done like the place was on fire. I drove over to the seedy part of town where I had only a few days ago sucked cock after cock. I was dressed much more conservatively this time. I walked in and went to the toy section. I found the suggested toy rather easily and gasped to myself when I saw how big it was. Attempting to teach all day with that in me, never mind if it was on, would be a difficult task to complete. I purchased it and quietly whispered, "Is there a room open?"

The young man, probably no more than twenty, smiled realizing I assume, I was a slut, pointed, "Yeah, door two."

"Thank you," I absurdly said and went directly to the room.

I had decided I would only suck one cock, enough to please Julie, but still get home at a reasonable time.

I didn't have to wait long before a solid seven plus inch cock popped through the hole. I assumed it was the cock of the young man who I just spoke to. I sat on the stool and took the cock in my mouth. I don't know why, but I decided to take my time with this nice looking stiff cock. I slowly bobbed on the young cock, deep throating it every few bobs. I heard the moans of the young man and my focus became giving him the blow job of his life. I picked up the pace and using my extra saliva trick attempted to create an ocean of pleasure. It worked, as his moans became more constant and I was rewarded with an explosive load of cum. Once I had swallowed all he had to offer, he pulled out and I sat there oddly still wanting more. A second cock, a deliciously looking black cock, not the ten inch python from the other night, but still easily eight inches of solid black meat, popped through the glory hole. I didn't hesitate, gobbling the chocolate stick whole. I craved his juice and unlike the first cock which I savoured, this time it was all about receiving the cum deposit I was starved for. Impressively the boy had stamina, as my sore jaw could attest to; I wished I could have pulled him in for some hardcore fucking, my cunt itching for action. It took almost twenty minutes before I heard him bellow, "I'm cumming you fucking slut," which only made me hotter and I was rewarded with a warm spray down my throat. I continued bopping up and down, eager to retrieve any last extraments from his lovely cock. I finally let the delicious cock slip out of my mouth. The unknown owner of the big black cock complimented me, "Wow, you are one excellent cocksucker."

I replied, for some unknown reason, happy for the whore approving compliment, "Thanks, you have a delectable black cock." I shook my head at my geeky word choice.

"Delectable," he chuckled, "what are you a teacher?"

Mortified, I quickly got up and left the room. I was almost out the door when I heard the worst possible words I could hear at that moment, "Mrs. Walker, it can't be?"

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"It is. Oh my God. Mrs. Walker just sucked my cock," the now vaguely familiar voice said, clearly astonished.

I turned around slowly to see who this was, whose cock I had just eagerly devoured, and to somehow deal with the potential career ending situation. I looked directly into the eyes of Kane Canters, a student who had thankfully graduated last year. "Hi, Kane, this isn't what it looks like."

"It isn't? Do you mean it wasn't you who just sucked my cock and called it delectable?" he quoted.

Caught dead in my tracks, I changed strategies, I begged, "Kane you can't tell anyone."

"Oh, I won't Mrs. Walker," he said with a smile. I began to get a flood of relief when he added, "If you do me a favour."

I could only imagine where this may go. "Yes," I asked, full of trepidation.

"Well, next weekend is our big keg party at Pi Alpha Zigma and well I think you would make for some great entertainment."

"I can't," I defended, attempting to be rational, "Others may know me."

"Oh, don't worry, it is a costume party, you can wear something to hide your true identity," he retorted.

"Isn't there anything else?" I asked, desperate to avoid this.

"I can't think of anything, plus if you liked my delectable black cock, I think you will really enjoy my frat brothers," he teased. The thought of lots of black cock flashed in my head and I must have went red because Kane chuckled, "White teacher loves black cock doesn't she?"

I looked down.

"Doesn't she?" he asked a second time.

Humiliated, but unable to deny the obvious, I shook my head in the affirmative.

"Give me your cell number," he ordered, his attitude having shifted from stunned earlier to confident.

I obeyed and said, attempting to control this already out of hand situation, "But if I do this, it will be one time and then you will keep your word and tell no one."