Pete and Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGirlNerd
TGirlNerd
14 Followers

"Denise?" Pete asked in surprise, "did you ...?"

"What?" Denise asked in confusion, propping herself back up on her elbows to see what he was looking at. "Oh. No," she explained with a blush, "no, I just always get wet when I'm excited, long before I ever finish."

Pete chuckled to himself in his mind. Perhaps bedding a trans woman was not as different as he had expected, he mused while admiring her wet panties. As Denise lay back down, the very tip of her erect penis peeked out above the waistline of her underwear, a drop of pre-cum drooling a trail of goo along her shaft as it went. Pete wasn't sure if Denise was aware that she had exposed herself, but he did know that the point was about to become moot. He placed his hands firmly on either side of her exposed tip, dipped his fingers under her panties, and slowly pulled the underwear from her body, rubbing the full length of her newly exposed genitalia as he went. Denise moaned and thrust her hips up to meet his hands in response.

"So," Pete asked as he rubbed the inside of his partner's thighs once her underwear had been set aside, "what now?"

"Oh Pete," she sighed in response, "I want you to make love to me."

"I'd love to, Denise;" he answered with a gentle smile, "but I've never been with a trans woman before, so you'll have to show me how."

"Just treat me like you would if I wasn't transsexual," Denise instructed, "and if we run into any problems we'll deal with them as they come up."

Pete still wasn't entirely sure how this was going to work, but he crawled into the bed and under the covers when Denise invited him to. She was still much more turned on than he was, and soon she had her body wrapped around his. Her soft breasts pressed into his sides while she nuzzled her face into his chest and wrapped her thighs around his. At first, the feel of an erect penis rubbing against his body felt strange to him, as Denise rubbed the front of her body against the length of his. He didn't find it repulsive or disgusting as he feared he might, but it was different and unusual, and he worried about not knowing what to do to please her. His fears soon passed, though, as he realized that his body knew what to do all on it's own. A beautiful, naked woman was pressed up against him in bed. A woman who was turned on. A woman who wanted him. As far as his body was concerned, it made very little difference if a few parts of her were shaped a bit differently, and he soon found his hips thrusting rhythmically with hers while his arms wrapped around her body trying to feel and explore as much of her naked figure as they possibly could.

Denise spread her thighs and wrapped them around his pelvis, lowering her breasts into his chest while their faces met and their lips locked once again in a kiss. As their two bodies writhed and thrust together, Denise allowed her head to slide down beside his as she gasped and moaned while their penises slid against each other amidst a pool of her juices. With her body writhing on top of him and her soft thighs pressed against his sides, it wasn't long before Pete's erection was back as full and engorged as it had ever been.

"Denise," he gasped, between his now panting breaths, "I want to fuck you."

"What do you think you're doing now you goof?" Denise chuckled as she sensually gyrated her hips, grinding her pelvis into his.

"No," Pete responded, "I mean I want to come inside of you ... I don't know how this all works, but you said to treat you like any other woman; if you were any other woman, I'd want my dick inside of you right now."

Denise smiled and planted a gentle kiss on Pete's lips. Leaning off the side of the bed, Denise pulled a small bottle of lube out of a drawer in her nightstand. Squirting a small dolop of the cool liquid into the palm of her hand, Denise began caressing Pete's erect penis, spreading the lube over each part of his penis in turn. Pete gasped and sighed as her fingers again explored first the tip of his penis, then the sides, then the front of his shaft; this time accompanied by the smooth and sticky fluid that slowly dribbled through her fingers as she stroked and caressed him.

Once she was satisfied that Pete had been sufficiently lubed up, Denise lifted herself up with her arms, and pushed her body into an upright sitting position above him, supporting herself with her arms and legs as she lifted her pelvis up above his naked body. Pete took in the gorgeous full-frontal Denise offered as she slowly and carefully lifted herself above his body and with one hand directed the tip of his penis across her perineum and down to the aperture of her ass. Pete watched as a series of careful thrusts by Denise forced first the tip, then the shaft of his penis to disappear inch by inch into her body, while Denise moaned in pleasure with each thrust. He reached up and began groping and stroking her breasts and body as she bobbed up and down above him, sending waves of pleasure through his body as her tight hole worked it's way up and down his throbbing erection.

Denise moaned in unison with Pete as his penis dove deep inside her body, and before long she abandoned her sitting position to press her body up against his once more. With his thrusts coming ever stronger and more naturally, Pete held Denise close to his body and, being careful not to lose their connection, rolled her over onto her back as he began to fuck her in earnest. There were some definite differences between the experience of sleeping with Denise and other women he had been with. He could feel her hard penis pressed against his stomach, rubbing back and forth while he pressed into her. The feeling of her ass was also not as similar as he'd expected to a vagina. However, the smell of her sweat, the feel of her body writhing beneath him, the slosh of her fluids against his abdomen, the sight of her flushed and panting face, and the sound of the uncontrollable moans she made with every thrust of his hips was more than enough to make up for these incongruities. After a few minutes of vigorous fucking, Pete was back up on the edge of an orgasm. Denise wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly from below, squeezing their bodies together in a desperate longing while Pete thrust uncontrollably into her backside, unleashing a wave of semen into her body while he gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

Once he had caught his breath, Pete carefully pulled out of Denise, and crouched above her, admiring his new lover.

"Was that good for you?" Denise asked with a satisfied smile.

"It was wonderful," Pete replied with a grin, "but we aren't done yet!"

Pete looked down at his lover's body, and saw that Denise was still flushed in the face, her hips still rocking and thrusting with a longing and anticipation that she couldn't quite hide. Her penis was still erect and firm, and although most of her lower body was now covered in semen from her leaking pre-cum, Pete could easily tell that she hadn't yet had an orgasm. Pete wrapped his arms around her, positioning himself in a sitting position behind her, so that his hands would have full access to her body while she leaned back against him.

"I'm not going to be satisfied until I see you cum." He told her, as one of his hands found it's place on her breast, and the other settled on the shaft of her damp penis and began to stroke the length of her shaft. By now Denise's entire body was extremely sensitized to his touch, and each flick of her nipples sent Denise writhing and crying out in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Do you like this?" he asked her as she grunted, moaned, and shook under his touch. Denise arched her back and cried out in response.

"Oh God, Pete," her panting voice moaned out between screams of pleasure, "I feel so close."

"Yes," Pete encouraged with a smile, "you've made me come twice now, and it's your turn now. I want to see it happen, I want to feel you moving against my body, I want to know that I can make you feel as good as you made me feel."

Pete stepped up his efforts on Denise's body, stroking her faster and flicking her nipples as fast as his fingers could move. He lavished her neck and shoulders with sensual kisses while her back arched higher and higher with each thrust of her hips. Her shouts grew louder and louder until she was practically screaming, but still her writhing and thrusting continued. The amazing sight of Denise's body in unrestrained ecstasy would have been more than enough to bring Pete to a full erection again, but his body was sexually exhausted from his two earlier orgasms so instead he satisfied himself with the beautiful sight and feel of her breasts in his hand, her butt against his pelvis, her naked legs against his. Just as Pete felt his hands cramping up and getting too tired to go on, Denise's screams shortened and lowered into one long, low moan as a stream of cum came shooting out of her penis and landed on her stomach.

"Oh God," she pleaded with Pete, "don't stop."

Denise's body continued to thrust, her back arching as another, smaller shot of semen followed up the first, covering her already soaking abdomen in even more juices.

"don't stop don't stop don't stop ..." Denise continued to moan and beg as her body remained in motion. She rode out her orgasm for far longer than the ejaculation itself had lasted, continuing to thrust with full intensity for a good thirty seconds before winding down slowly into a breathless, panting halt.

"That was wonderful," she gasped out, still trying to catch her breath as she settled her body back into his, nuzzling her head against his in an intimate cuddle, "thank you so much, Pete."

The two lovers remained curled up together just as they were for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of the experience they had just shared and the closeness of each other's bodies. Eventually, Pete broke the silence.

"I don't want this day to end," he said, "but it's getting late and I'm getting hungry ... how would you feel about going out for Italian for dinner tonight?"

Denise smiled and gave Pete a short kiss before responding, "That sounds lovely Pete, I don't want this to end, either."

As Pete extracted himself from beneath Denise's naked body, he looked down and realized what a mess they had made, with the results of three orgasms now puddled around her body. His first orgasm was still a moist and visible streak running from her breast up to her cheek. His second was now slowly working its way back out of her body, leaving slimy streaks down her thighs and buttocks before pooling beneath her on her bedsheets. Meanwhile, her own orgasm had made a puddle around her belly-button, with a few streaks of cum running down her sides leaving wet spots scattered over the bedsheets.

"Maybe we should clean up a bit before we go out." Pete suggested sheepishly.

"No problem," Denise replied with a mischievous grin, "my shower's big enough for two."

TGirlNerd
TGirlNerd
14 Followers
12