Pete, Ron, and I Make Triple

Story Info
Would it work?
1.4k words
3.48
16.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

It had to be. I knew Ron was messing with Pete. I recognized the tell-tale briefs in my flat mate's laundry basket. They weren't mine because I wear boxers, and they weren't Ron's because he wears a thong

So Pete was cheating on me and sharing his briefs with Ron. He never did that with me, so what were they into? Me thinking I was Ron's one and only shag-mate, but I knew I should never have introduced him to Ron.

And Ron's a dirty sod too, cheating on his best mate Okay; there is nothing between us - we are both gay but takers and not givers, if you see what I mean. We tried it once and once only because I never fancied Ron's ass, and he could never get it up me. So we came to an understanding that we'd just be flat mates.

"You should have told me you are fucking Pete" I said.

"How do you mean, Alex?" he said looking all bloody innocent..

"These!" I said holding up Ron's briefs. "I only know one guy who wears these"

"But lots of other guys must wear them."

"Not these they don't. Not with Pete's scent. I have been with him long enough to recognise his smell."

"Sorry Alex" he said looking all submissive like I was about to give him a punch in the mouth.

"How long has he been fucking you?"

"Only last week, he sort of hinted that you and he were through!"

Now I was worried. It was going to be one thing to forgive Pete for cheating on me, but quite another if he was going to dump me. I got on the mobile to him, I wanted an answer.

"Whatever gave you that idea Alex?, look; get your ass over here and I will prove it you."

"Like, you've proved it with Ron!" I scorned.

"So that's why you are upset. Well yes, he is nice and I thought you wouldn't mind. How about we share, Alex, How about a threesome, you know I have the energy, we can have some real fun together?"

"Meaning it is not fun with me anymore Pete?"

"You sound like a woman. Look I still crave for your ass. It is beautiful and I constantly dream of your fuck. I have been thinking of asking if you'd come and live with me, share my bed."

"But what about Ron, would he share it too?"

"Well no, sharing a threesome is fine but I want you as a permanent bed partner."

What he said made me feel special with Pete. I thought about it, the threesome I mean, and thought it would be nice to give it a try. So after talking to Ron, the cat was well and truly out of the bag. I said the only way we can settle this, so that he and I don't fall out, is to compromise. And besides, divulging secret fantasies; I rather liked the idea of seeing Ron being fucked by Pete's big cock..

It would give me a new angle watching Pete's reactions which I was unable to do when he was fucking me. Yes, that would be nice so we talked about it and both decided to meet Pete the next evening at his apartment.

I showered, pampered and creamed myself up the way Pete likes me with a spray of the man scent Pete liked me to use, and it felt good feeling the coolness of the spray across my butt and underneath too, because Pete loved to ball me while he fucked ass. It was his specialty and something he did so well.

But how would it be now with the three of us. I had to admit it was an exciting prospect and I guess Pete was in for a real treat of double whammy's and I was getting to fever pitch thinking about it in the shower room. I made a special effort of priming myself with Joey, my favorite anal vibrator which I used; both to keep the passage well-oiled and to enthrall and gratify me when sometimes Pete is away on his reporting occupation.

But that wasn't all. I was thinking Pete could only fuck one of us at a time and maybe it would be fun to use the vibrator too, although I needn't have worried because it turned out that the ingenious Pete had something worked out anyway.

The three of us chilled and enjoyed some wine. We talked about our likes and likes and how I had to get used to the idea of Ron being there with us, but Pete assured me that I would forever be his number one and this was just an exercise anyway which may now workout.

But he was one horny energetic guy and I knew he would easily have the two of us one after the other.

I bagged his first fuck though, I wanted him fresh and well sucked and undressing, he displayed his masculine Adonis figure for our approval, and he was a lovely guy, holding an erection to die for and teasing us both making out that his fisted hand was feeling the wonder of the beautiful erection. readay for a fuck.

We both wanted to feel and taste him at the same time but Pete told us that there was plenty for the two of us and suggested he'd suck ass in turn as each of us took turns to suck cock.

It was lovely and so endearing. As always; I so loved the taste and feel of him, the texture being to warm and suckable as I gave him a good seeing to. He was already into Ron's ass and from the way Ron was responding I knew they had done that before.

"I want to fuck the both of you at the same time" he said after we had all enjoyed oral, my mouth well and truly saturated with his fuck juice and it felt so good.

However could Pete fuck the both of us at the same time was a miracle. He only had one cock to serve us both at different times but because it was something really thrilling to see him fucking Ron's ass, his balls thumping against his thighs as he had him bare back. And I discovered something too, that I wanted to suck Ron whereas normally, when he and I were alone and tried oral, I could never succeed and it wasn't appealing to me, but to suck him at the same time he was being fucked, was something different, and he had a wonderful time and afterwards when he did the same for me, it was sheer ecstasy to feel the deep sensual fucking at the same time as Ron was eating me. My only interpretation of that was it was heaven on earth..

But then the solution came to the double simultaneous fuck. It was simple but ingenious. Pete had talked about buying one of the new Japanese strap-on jobs and showing it to us, it was such a good imitation of a real guys intimates, right down the detail of the blue vein running down the middle. It had well developed balls too which felt quite lifelike. But the mystery remained; how could Pete possible enter the both of us at the same time. He was about to show us. I squeezed his cock and he arranged himself, tying the strap around neck so that the artificial penis was fixed securely over his head.

"Let's go for it lads" he said and it was me who was to feel the Japanese job first. He fixed it that by lying on his side he could work it that my butt was in line with his face and he still had good access to Ron and with a little practice, which was equally thrilling we actually manage our firth threesome simultaneous fuck and one thing for certain, Pete was a good head mover and he was over the moon at seeing my hole in close up as it took the jap fuck.

It was a whole new conception in the art of triple fucking and Ron took his turn with the Jap as I was well fucked by Pete's never say die cock. It was magic when we all shot our loads simultaneously, a truly wonderful experience I could never have imagined could actually be performed.

I wonder what Pete will have up his sleeve next time. Because it seemed we were all agreed that this new threesome idea was going to be a hit.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers