Peter Ch. 05

Story Info
Paul and I watch as Peter and Debbie enjoy.
1.8k words
3.92
46.2k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cckready
cckready
66 Followers

Warning: This and subsequent chapters deal with many explicit passages with topics you may find objectionable. Theses topics may or may not include: straight sex, extramarital relations, cuckoldry, interracial sex, bisexuality, homosexuality, FemDom, male domination, voyeurism, masturbation, etc. If these, or other similar topics offend you, it might be best to find another story more to your liking.

*

Paul knocked the ashes from the end of the pipe and put everything away. Then the two of us walked back inside. Debbie and Peter didn't stop when we entered the room this time. Instead Peter rolled her over onto the couch cushions and got on top of her.

"Oh god baby... You've got me so wet..." She tried to whisper into his ear but it was loud enough that Paul and I heard. He kissed her deeply and then sat up a bit and pulled his shirt over his head. "Your beautiful!" Deb sighed as she ran her hands up and down his lean, strong, hairless body.

"You like it baby?" he replied. "I think we make a good pair..." He continued as he leaned back down for a deep kiss. Deb let out a moan as their lips met and she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

When they finished kissing, Peter stood up and started to unbuckle his belt. Debbie pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra as Peter unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Deb sat up a bit to get a better look as Peter lowered his pants and finally revealed himself to her.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as he removed his pants and gave her a full view of his semi hard cock. "Ted was right, you are amazing to look at".

"So... he told you about it huh? Is that what made you want me? Did you want a nice big cock to play with?"

She nodded in agreement, "of course I do... I've been trying to get together with you ever since I found out. I had a huge crush on you before but I needed you once I found out what you could give me. God your gorgeous..." She leaned in to get a closer look. She placed her hands to each side of his manhood and moved in even closer to plant a kiss on the head of his cock.

"Mmmm... you smell amazing." She said as she looked up into his eyes. Their eyes stayed locked together as she started to take him into her mouth. "That's it Deb. Take it slow. There's a lot to take and we've got plenty of time." She responded by releasing a deep moan, closed her eyes to concentrate, and started working at taking in his full length.

She moved slowly at first, alternating between licking around the head with her tongue and then taking him fully into her mouth. She couldn't get all of him in at first but with each subsequent attempt, she fit more and more. He gently placed his hands on the sides of her head to help guide her as she worked. "That's so good baby. You're handling it perfectly. No wonder you wanted to get together... You know how to love a big cock..."

"I love every inch" she said as she pulled back to take a breath. She used her hand to give her mouth and jaw a little break. "I haven't had a cock like this in a long time. And I've never had one that's both this big and this beautiful."

"Well, you can have this cock anytime you want..." Debbie went back to work and Peter rolled his head back in pure enjoyment.

Meanwhile, Paul and I were taking in all of the action in silence as we took off our coats and found our seats and cocktails. We were feeling fantastic from the smoke and drink and we were fully enjoying the show Debbie and Peter were supplying. I was fully charged by this time with my cock straining uncomfortably against the fabric of my jeans. I saw Paul was in the same condition but his looser fitting slacks betrayed his condition much more obviously than mine. I knew that if Peter kept things going, neither Paul nor I would be able to resist the urge to "free things up".

I was watching my wife, on her knees, just two or three feet away from me, pleasing another man... and it was amazing. I had never seen her so immersed in her actions before. Her head was moving slowly up and down Peter's cock. Enjoying every inch of him. Making love to his cock. Her hands we're caressing his tight stomach and chest as she moved them up his torso each time she engulfed him.

I loved what I was seeing. Loved seeing how much Debbie was enjoying herself. And I had to admit how proud I was that Peter was loving my wife. A man who could get, and please, any woman he wanted was pouring his attention on my wife. I wanted him to take her... To validate what I already knew: That she was gorgeous and amazing. It was an honor to watch him take her.

"She looks good Peter" Paul said softly. He was massaging himself through his slacks by this time.

"She's amazing Paul." Peter confirmed.

"She's doesn't seem to be having any trouble handling you... The real test will be when you slide that beast into her. Based on what I'm seeing now, I think she will love every inch."

"I'm sure she can handle it." Peter agreed. "What do you think Ted? Do think she'll like it?"

"I think she'll love it Peter" I replied. "How could she not? Your cock is gorgeous and she clearly loves it!"

"She does doesn't she? What about you Ted? Do you love it? Do you love watching your wife handle my cock? It sure looks like you do... like both of you do! Both of you are about to bust out of your pants you're so hard!" We all laughed at this last comment from Peter. Paul took it as sign and stripped out of his clothes within seconds.

Debbie and I both gawked at Paul once he disrobed, "what's with the two of you?" Deb blurted out to Peter and Paul "you're both so frickin' big!"

It was true. Paul's black cock was at least as big as Peter's. And his smooth black skin glistened, accentuating the results of his obviously dedicated workout routines. His stomach rippled with muscle definition, his chest and arms were well defined, and he had a smooth round ass.

"Aren't you going to show your stuff baby?" Debbie asked me. I suddenly realized I was the only clothed male left in the room. She didn't need to ask me twice. I was out of my clothes in less time than it took Paul. While I've never felt I was even close to small, it was quickly apparent that I was technically the smallest in the room. If Debbie was going to choose, I'd end up in last place.

I wasn't sure where things we're headed. With Debbie the only female in a room of three naked men. Was this going to end up as a three on one? I hadn't even thought about that possibility before. But as soon as the thought entered my mind Debbie quickly set things straight.

Debbie stood up and started to peel off her pants. Peter took over by turning her around and pulling her into his body. He slid his hands down her stomach and unbuttoned and unzipped her. He then slid her pants and her panties down together and Debbie stepped out of them to reveal her clean, smooth, perfect body. Peter pulled her back into his body and slid his hands back down to the inside of her thighs and started to slowly massage her again. She moaned her satisfaction at finally getting to feel his touch. "That's nice" she whispered to him. He moved his hands to massage the outside of her pussy. "Your soaking wet" he whispered softly into her ear. "You make me wet baby... I told you I needed to be with you."

Paul and I were both mesmerized again and he was slowly working his hand over his cock. Enjoying the scene and enjoying his own touch. I was suddenly aware that without even realizing it, I was doing the same thing. Paul and I were masturbating together to the same beautiful scene unfolding in front of us.

Peter continued to work Debbie's pussy with his hands and she responded with audible moans and by reaching back and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her moaning became heavier and her breathing was more pronounced. "Oh god Peter... You're going to make me cum... your hands feel so good baby."

I knew from her voice and her breathing that she was close to cumming. I was too, and when I looked over to Paul, it was clear that he was close as well. The only one under control at the moment was Peter. He was controlling everything with the way he was handling my wife. "Come on baby..." He whispered in Deb's ear "are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum for another man right in front of your husband? Are you going to prove how much you love it for him?"

Peter's words had an immediate impact on Debbie. She was writhing in ecstasy "Yes... Yes... make me cum Peter. I want him to watch me cum. I want to show him how good you feel..."

She was shuddering on the verge of climax now and she let out a series of "oh gods" as she slowly went over the edge, cumming hard on Peter's hands. He held her up as she quivered in orgasm and her knees weakened... he laid her gently down on the couch so she could recover. She pulled him on top off her and they engaged in another deep kiss. Her arms were wrapped tightly around him in complete surrender. After a minute or two more I saw her whispering in his ear. I couldn't make out what she was saying but he nodded in agreement to whatever it was and picked her up off the couch.

Her arms and legs were still wrapped around him and she had her head buried in his neck. Without saying a word, Peter carried her out of the room and they disappeared down the hall towards our bedroom. When I heard the door click closed, my heart sank. Not out of jealousy but out of disappointment that I wouldn't get to see more of this beautiful, impassioned couple. While I didn't her them lock the door, the message was clear: Peter was going to have my wife, in our bed, alone, for the rest of the night.

cckready
cckready
66 Followers