Pete's Big Surprise

Story Info
Wife's friend has a big surprise waiting for him.
6.1k words
4.26
215.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers

This is a shared collaboration between Clohi and Irish Moss.

*************

Pete wasn't surprised to see a message from Rhonda in his email inbox. She was more a friend of his wife, but she still would send him the occasional humorous message. He smiled at the double entendre of the subject line "Need your input" as he clicked to open it.

"Hey Pete, I had these pictures taken as a surprise for Russ, but before I give them to him, I was hoping you could give me your feedback on the quality. I'd hate to give him something that wasn't of high standards and I value your opinion. Thanks. Love, Rhonda"

As Pete scrolled down to view the photos embedded in the email, his eyes got wide and his dick got hard. He would probably consider Rhonda to be the hottest of his wife's friends, in part because once she became a mom, she didn't start looking the part. She still maintained her trim figure and never dressed to conceal her substantial bosoms. She didn't dress like a tramp, but she didn't dress dowdy, either. In the pictures Pete was viewing on his computer screen, Rhonda was dressed neither dowdy nor provocatively; she wasn't dressed at all.

He recognized the background as being in Rhonda and Russ's bedroom and it looked to his untrained eye as though she'd taken the pictures herself with the self-timer on her digital camera. The pictures were outstanding. His eyes explored every square inch of her flesh as he went back and forth between the six pictures she'd attached. Her boobs were big with large, pink aureoles and topped with hard nipples. Her stomach was flat and her waist was narrow. Her legs were long and thin. Her pussy was topped with just a narrow strip of well-groomed fur that matched the color of her long hair spilling over her shoulders. Below her trim bush, her lips were free of hair.

It was a good thing that Pete was home alone, because he couldn't resist unzipping his jeans and pulling out his hard, throbbing tool. As he stroked it in his hand, he continued to look over the pictures and the various poses Rhonda was striking: long legs stretched out, legs spread wide, on all-fours with her big breasts hanging. Before he knew it, he was spewing all over his fist. He cleaned himself up, saved the pictures to a safe location and typed an immediate reply to Rhonda.

"Rhonda, I enjoyed the pictures you sent. In fact, I just had to clean up the mess I made as a result of viewing them. I strongly suspect that you did not send me these to get my opinion on the quality of the photos, but on the quality of the subject of the photos. My opinion is that the subject is outstanding and I would like to see more of it. Discretion, of course, is paramount, but I am assuming that you have given this some thought, so please let me know what you would like the next step to be. Pete"

Rhonda read over Pete's email again, a slight smile curving her lips. She'd been thinking about doing this for so long but had just recently worked up the nerve. It wasn't that she didn't love her husband. She did. It was more than she needed a little more attention, excitement. She'd watched Pete for years. His wife, Melanie, had talked to her on more than one occasion about how good Pete was in bed. It had made her wet to listen to Melanie go on about how hung he was, how good he was with his tongue. So, Rhonda had taken matters into her own hands. Sending Pete pictures of herself had been a big step. Now he was rising to the challenge.

Rhonda thought about what the next step could be. What it should be. Russ was away for the weekend at a meeting. The kids were all staying at friends. She was alone. Setting up her digital camera in the kitchen, Rhonda decided to step things up a bit. Slipping her clothes off, she tied her apron into place. It barely covered her massive tits. Her nipples peaked out the sides, hard and erect. Setting the timer on the camera, Rhonda struck her poses.

Picture 1 - Sitting on the counter, her legs spread wide, her apron hanging down to just cover her lower stomach. The top of the apron snug between her breasts.

Picture 2 - Sitting on the counter, one leg up on the edge, opening her pussy wide. A body of honey dripping down over her wet pussy. Her fingers dipping inside herself.

Picture 3 - Bending over a kitchen chair, the apron hanging off her neck, her tits hanging down. Reaching under herself, a large black dildo filling her pussy.

Picture 4 - Her mouth closed tight around the black dildo, sucking hard as she played with her nipples.

Sitting at her computer, her email to Pete was straight to the point:

"Pete, You're right. It wasn't just the quality of the photos themselves. But what you thought of the subject. I want you to taste the honey on my lips. I want you to fill my pussy instead of my toy. I want to suck you instead of my black dildo. If you want that too, meet me Friday afternoon. I'm wet just thinking about it. Rhonda"

Pete was glad he had locked the office door before he booted up the computer to "take care of a few things for work." His rigid tool was in his fist again as he looked over the newest pictures Rhonda had sent. From the sound of her email, he felt pretty confident that his desire to take her in her kitchen while she wore that apron would not be left unfulfilled. Before he came, he paused and downloaded her new pictures to the same directory as the first batch, then set them up in a continuously looping slide show. He leaned back in the desk chair, fisting his cock and massaging his balls.

He stroked slowly as he watched each image fill his computer screen, thinking about something different as each one appeared: fucking her big tits, licking the nectar from between her smooth pussy lips, running his tongue in circles around her large aureoles, taking her from behind, his cock slipping into her just below the smooth, round curve of her sweet ass, maybe even slipping into that ass, as well. As he thought about how her lips would feel sliding up and down his tool, as they were on her black dildo, he was done and began spewing a creamy stream all over his hands, his stomach and his balls.

Once he'd cleaned himself up again, he reread her email as he prepared to hide it away, too.

"Friday?" he thought, "What is going on this Friday?" She hadn't specified where she wanted him to meet her or what time, not that it was going to be an issue because nothing was going to stop him from getting together with her. He didn't write back to her right away because there was something else he still wanted to do first. Later that night, just as Melanie was about ready for bed and the kids were already asleep, he suddenly claimed to remember something else he needed to do on the computer before morning. He went down to the office again, but felt that he could confidently leave the door unlocked this time as he didn't expect to be interrupted.

While the computer was booting up, he got out the digital camera, checked the batteries and inserted the media card. He set up Rhonda's pictures in a slide show again, stripped off his pajamas and got the camera ready. He began snapping off pictures as his cock grew while he watched Rhonda fill his screen again. Once he was fully rigid, he took a couple of shots as he fisted his tool, then set the camera aside as he slowly stroked off to her images again. When he felt he was on the verge, he aimed the camera again, taking a few shots as he spewed his cream.

He got himself cleaned up and downloaded his pictures while still sitting there naked, then deleted them from the camera. He liked the way her images were visible in the background on the computer screen as he stroked off. Choosing the best ones, he attached them to an email and wrote a response to Rhonda.

"Oh, Rhonda, Look what you're doing to me! These pictures are from the second time I jerked off today while looking at your pictures. Friday sounds great, just tell me where and when. I want to taste the honey on your lips. I want to fill your pussy instead of your toy. And I want you to suck me instead of your black dildo. Believe me, that is just the tip of the iceberg of things I want to do to and with you. Patiently awaiting further instructions, Pete"

Pete's pictures were hot and just what Rhonda had wanted to see. As she moved from one picture to the next, watching Pete fist his cock – and my what a cock it was - Rhonda felt her own juices starting to flow. Lifting both legs up, spreading them wide and bracing them on the desk in front of her, Rhonda slipped her fingers down between her legs. Her skirt rode up, exposing her panty-covered pussy. As she rubbed the wet spot on her panties, Rhonda thought ahead to Friday. It was going to be something else. Especially if everything worked out the way it should.

Sliding her fingers underneath the band of her panties, Rhonda fingered her wet slit. Her clit felt enormous as she diddled it, stroking and pushing down hard in slow circles. Watching Pete jack off was getting her worked up. She could almost imagine Pete's fingers moving over her body. She wanted his fingers and his tongue. Everywhere. As she watched the picture of Pete's cream shooting everywhere, Rhonda bit down on her lower lip as she came on her own fingers.

With her own urgency heightened, Rhonda pulled out her camera again. Clicking first a picture of her covered pussy, then one of her pussy with her panties pushed to the side. Her juices were flowing, creamy and warm as she slipped her finger deep inside her tight hole, snapped a picture and then pulled her finger back out, snapping again. Lifting her cum-covered finger to her mouth, Rhonda clicked another picture as her lips surrounded her finger and sucked it clean.

Loading the pictures to her computer, Rhonda started her email invitation to Pete.

"Pete, I'm sitting here watching you manhandle your cock and I want to be there next to you. I want my hand around your thick shaft so I can push down on your head with my tongue. Will you like me sucking your cock? Rolling my tongue around it? You've made me wet. Can you tell? I've just finished stroking myself to a wonderful orgasm. My fingers felt so good in my pussy but I want them to be you. I want you in my pussy. Meet me Friday at the Hilton, Room 420. 3:00. I'll have so many surprises waiting for you. Rhonda."

"The Hilton, huh?" Pete thought as he read Rhonda's latest email. He knew where it was and knew it wouldn't be a problem to slip out of work early, especially since, as he was sure Rhonda already knew, Melanie and the kids would be off for the weekend visiting her sister. They could actually meet over at his house if they wanted to, but he thought it was probably better to start this thing out on neutral ground. He wondered whether Russ was also away for the weekend, which was giving Rhonda all of this freedom.

His dick hardened as he scrolled down to her newest shots, so he released it from the fly of his pants and stroked it before downloading them to his "Rhonda" file. He got an idea as he got his slide show set up and, after dropping his pants and underwear to his ankles, watched her on his screen for a few minutes before picking up the phone and dialing her number.

"Hey, can you talk?" he asked when she answered the phone. She had him hold on for a minute and he could hear her telling the kids that she had to take an important call and not to disturb her. He continued to stroke his tool and watch her images circulating on his computer screen as he heard a door close on the other end of the line.

"Okay," she finally breathed into the phone, "what a pleasant surprise!"

"I just got your latest email," he told her, "and my pants are at my ankles and my tool is in my hand. Every time I hear from you, I don't think it can get any harder, but it does. I can't wait until it is your hand on me instead of my own."

"Mmmmm," Rhonda moaned into the phone, "I got wet as soon as I heard your voice on the other end of the line. I wish I had an extra hand because I've got one in my panties playing with my wet pussy and the other pulling on my hard nipple, but my other nipple is crying for attention."

"Push your panties down and pull up your bra," he instructed her, still stroking his throbbing meat. "Play with your tits with both hands, then use both hands on your pussy." He could hear her rustling and moaning as she did and pictured her lying on her bed with her tits aimed straight up while her hands ran over them. The precum leaked down over his fist as he envisioned her trim bush and her hands spreading her pussy lips before her fingers dipped into herself.

"I'm fingering my pussy and stroking my clit," Rhonda gasped, "and I'm going to have an intense orgasm very soon!"

"My cock is slick with precum," Pete responded, "and I am about to shoot a load all over myself."

Rhonda moaned as she handled herself and Pete moaned in response. They felt simultaneous climaxes building up and just listened to and pictured each other as they prepared to cum. Finally, Rhonda let loose with a deep moan of pleasure as she came. Pete visualized her shuddering on top of her bedspread, her hands all over her pussy, and he began to shoot ropes of spunk through the air and onto his stomach and fist. They both sighed into the phone as they recovered from their respective intense orgasms.

"I can't wait until Friday to touch you," Rhonda moaned into the phone. "Can you slip away now?"

Pete's hand was lying in his lap, covered in cum. Just the thought of touching Rhonda right now was enough to have his just spent cock twitch with new life.

"Where?"

Rhonda stroked her fingers through her drenched pussy. She told him to meet her on the top level of the parking garage and hung up the phone. Rhonda slipped out of what was left of her clothes and slipped on a summer dress that buttoned up the front. Nothing else. Grabbing her keys, she headed out telling the kids she'd be back in an hour. As she drove to the garage, all Rhonda could think about was Pete's cock and how it was going to feel. Her pussy was dripping, tingling from her last orgasm, anticipating her next.

Pulling to the top of the garage, she saw Pete's SUV parked in the corner. She parked next to him, got out and climbed in. Turning towards him, Rhonda unbuttoned her dress, pulling it open. Pete's breath hitched as he looked at her naked and in the flesh. As he reached out to finally touch her breast, Rhonda leaned over and quickly undid his pants. As she lowered her mouth to his lap, just before she took his cock in her mouth, she said, "I'm gonna suck you until you cum deep in my mouth."

Pete's last coherent thought as Rhonda's lips circled the head of his cock and pushed down was, "Thank God."

Pete leaned back and moaned as Rhonda's mouth covered his entire tool, which was no trivial feat. Reaching under her, he fondled her large, dangling breast, feeling her hard nipple against his palm. She had one hand around the base of his cock as she slid her lips back up to the head and quickly engulfed him again. She worked her free hand into his underwear to massage his balls while she sucked him off. Pete brushed Rhonda's long, brown hair away from her face so he could watch, unobstructed, as her talented mouth traveled up and down his shaft.

Seeing her naked body just feet away from him after viewing her pictures over and over and so much fantasizing about her had Pete beyond worked up. Feeling her lips sliding up and down his shaft while watching it disappearing into her pretty face, he felt more aroused than he had in a long, long time. He was looking forward to not only blowing his load down her throat, but devouring her pussy as well once he'd finished.

Rhonda was in seventh heaven; finally feeling Pete's stiff meat in her hand and her mouth had her pussy absolutely dripping. She would have been content to slowly suck his cock for the rest of the night, but she knew they just didn't have that luxury – at least not today. While she could have put her considerable oral talents to prolonging his orgasm and, consequently, her own pleasure, she instead put them to making him cum quickly so she could consume his hot load. The way Pete was raising his ass up off the car seat while holding the back of her head, she knew it wouldn't be long before she received his bounty.

Pete was astounded by Rhonda's oral talents, especially given that his size had often hindered his receiving a truly outstanding blowjob – at least until now. He was feeling immense amounts of pleasure as his orgasm built up, something he wished he had the luxury of enjoying longer, but he knew there would be time for that starting on Friday. He didn't hold back and, finally, with a moan of pleasure, began shooting his salty load into her waiting mouth.

Rhonda swallowed down every drop and continued to nurse Pete's cock until it started to soften, then raised her head and looked into his eyes. Pete moved toward her and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue snaking into her mouth while his hands fondled her sizable breasts. He gently nudged her backwards until she was leaning against the door. He lowered his head to lick and suck her nipples while his hands explored her dripping wet pussy. He kissed his way down over her flat stomach as his fingers probed her and toyed with her clit. Finally, he looked at her luscious pussy before his face, admiring it before diving in.

With one foot resting on the dash and the other tucked up around Pete, Rhonda laid back and watched as Pete's head lowered between her thighs. As his tongue traced her outer lips and teased her swollen clit, Rhonda arched up, pressing her wet, horny pussy in Pete's face. His tongue dove deep inside her. Rhonda moaned, the sound echoing through the car. Pete shifted, angling his shoulders down lower to open her legs wider. The door handle jammed into Rhonda's back but she didn't care. All she felt was the fast, hard strumming of Pete's tongue in, around and over her pussy.

Pete moaned as he tasted her succulent juices. Rhonda's pussy was pink, wet and all his, at least for the moment. He wanted to feel her muscles tighten as she came. Pete wanted nothing more than to have her fill his mouth with her cream. Using his fingers, Pete spread her lips wide and slid his tongue deep inside her. Rhonda grabbed the back of his head, pushing him down harder as she fucked his face.

Rhonda closed her eyes, knowing her orgasm was just seconds away. Her stomach muscles were tensing, her thighs were shivering and her pussy felt like it was ready to launch. Pete's tongue flicked hard over her clit just as he pulled it into his mouth and sucked hard. Rhonda moaned, telling him not to stop. Pete didn't. He worshipped her sensitive clit by sucking hard on her, then releasing, then sucking again. Over and over again until he was finally rewarded by a shout and an orgasm like he'd never seen before.

With a final lick and a tender kiss to Rhonda's pussy, Pete sat back up, pulling Rhonda to him. Their mouths met, pushing against each other.

Another car rolled into the garage. It was time to break for the night and wait until Friday. Rhonda stroked Pete's cock one last time with her fingers as she whispered in his ear, "That's just a taste of what I'll have for you Friday. I can't wait to surprise you."

Rhonda hurried out of the car, tugging her dress around her as she slid into her own. Pete waited and watched as she pulled out and drove away. Laying his head back on the seat, Pete thought about what they'd just done and knew he'd never sit in the front seat of his car again without tasting Rhonda on his tongue. Now all he had to do was wait for Friday. His cock was already hard again.

He figured it'd be a bad idea to get caught sitting alone in his car in a parking garage with his stiff cock exposed, so he wrestled his tool back into his pants and started his car. Driving home, Rhonda's final words echoed in his brain. What did she mean by "surprise" him? If this surprise was in line with the ways she'd surprised him so far, he was more than game. He'd just have to wait until Friday to see what she meant.

Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers
12