Pete's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Gay Threesome serial.
1.2k words
3.48
18.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

"Are you in there, Badger?" barked Jeff knocking at the allotment shed door.

"Hang on just a moment" was the gruff reply.

"What you doing in there, sounds like you are out of breath," continued Jeff teasing, knowing very well what the old guy was up to with the young Pete. Or so he thought , but not quite as he discovered when Badger replied - he wasn't actually in the mode of fucking Pete, more like he was enjoying something else of Pete; "Jeff I am just reaching it, Pete is wanking me off!"

"Oops! Sorry, wouldn't want to spoil that," grunted Jeff giving himself a scratch, thinking he wouldn't mind following Badger, might be a nice idea as a prelim to a real fucking. And young Pete was always up for that! He stood there just outside the door, listening to the grunting and moaning as Badger reached his climax. Then Badger opened the door, his cock wrapped in a handkerchief and seeing his mate had a good hard -on beneath his trousers he asked if Pete would do the necessary to him too.

Straight away Pete responded instinctively unzipping Jeff and wrapping his hand tightly around the taller guy's jubilant erection to begin a real firm jerking off.. Jeff just stood there, head back and legs apart as he enjoyed Pete's stimulating wank, his cock full now as Pete went down to his knees to squeeze it between the palms of his hands for a really thrilling roly-poly massage which he knew Jeff adored., consequence was that when Jeff shot his load it came spurting out left right and centre and took a right good clearing up.

"I have to go now, guys but will be in touch soon" Pete said looking at his watch then lurching out the door leaving two guys very content - both of them with cock in hand and gently massaging after Pete's vigilant wanking.. "That lad sure knows how to turn it on" breathed Jeff looking very gratified.

"It's his birthday soon" said Badger putting himself away and zipping up.

"Pete?"

"Yes, he is only 21 would you believe, wish I was that again, Jeff."

"He's a great fuck though, at first when he seemed so reluctant I never thought he would take to a threesome with us."

"He is a great guy, that lovely tight ass is always appealing, I can never get enough."

"Did you have it this morning, before I came, Badger?"

"As always, I am besotted by the lad, Jeff."

"He is a great fuck sure enough, I can never get enough of his ass either, and the threesomes are okay huh?"

"Nothing better but I think we ought to treat him to something nice for his birthday."

"Well you know Pete, he lives and loves cock, as much as he can get - and when we are spent he can take the vibrators too, to me that's an extra bonus - to see his response when he gets his dose of the anal twister, I love to see the way he twists his ass as we take it in turns to fuck him with it."

"It's just beautiful, I love to sniff and suck him all the time, as I use the vibrator to nudge my head between his tight buttocks under his balls and sniff him up as I play with them, then, after I remove slowly the vibrator, the taste if ripe fresh fucked ass hole is divine and I am in my element with my cock well placed inside after the slow vibrator stretching, he loves to be all ass for me that lad and I can never get enough."

"Same for both of us, Jeff huh?"

"So what about his birthday then, Badger - a new vibrato maybe?, they do all sorts now."

"You know what I think Jeff?"

"Tell me."

"I think we should both fork out for a brand new allotment shed with some useful additions, like some toys and playthings to enhance our relationship with Pete."

"My mind is boggling, wow!that is really a good idea, Badger -they've got some good sheds in B&Q."

"And I have seen one of those adjustable benches" put in Badger. "Me being ``shorter than you I have to crouch somewhat to fuck Pete, it would be nice to adjust the height to get the right angle when he bends that great ass over the bench for servicing, we can make it so nice and comfy for him too with nice red leather cushioning, imagine fucking him like that!"

"I'm getting another hard on already just thinking about it, Badger. I agree to adjust the height would be great, then I could really get a deep penetration into that hungry ass, watch it fill with the length of my cock right to the brim, that would be really something- so let's get to it!"

In no time at all the guys had demolished the old and erected the new. Almost twice as large as the old shed but with all the comfy fittings,. Looking more like a whore's parlour than an allotment shed, hooks to the roof to support a host of kinky strapping's and things with lots of adjustable extras to the bench, making it not only adjustable vertically but horizontally too, with handcuffs and leather belt strapping attached and a cupboard full of enchanting fragrances and lubricants, in fact everything to suit the needs of thrilling sexual encounters and how!

"When is it Pete's birthday, Badger?"

"Tomorrow."

"Then we'd better invite him over for the big birthday surprise with all comforts found, can't wait to see his face when he sees this lot, Badger - I am already fucking that ass of his, sucking that enchanting cock, tasting his ass. Can't wait - and imagine having him in all this gear we have bought from Ann Summers eye! Wow it's the tops."

"The thrilling thing is about Pete he loves discovery and excitement, he will do anything given the inspiration and with this gear he will have all he needs, wait till I have him in those crotch less black and red lined tights and I love the strap stretch idea to keep those ass cheeks separated to make it easier for oral and cock stimulation, Imagine pushing your face between and sucking that cool ass hole to the limit, probing and enjoying every moment as we take it in turns to mouth fuck him and suck ass."

"And will be great to use the 'spankers' too, to see that great tight ass wobble with each stroke, watching it ripen up to rosy red then the application of the soothing coconut oil to stop the bruising."

"You like the old spanking bit don't you Jeff?"

"Mmm!. Really turns me on, 'specially seeing Pete in those tight brush jeans je wears which separate the cheeks for spanking prefect and then I love to sniff his freshly spanked ass though his jeans before that ultimate deep thrusting fuck up his ass."

"Then Jeff I guess it will be all systems go tomorrow then, I somehow think it is gonna be a birthday to remember."

So this was to be the start of a new and very thrilling episode in the life of our three guys and I guess there won't be much actual gardening done, but a lot of growing and sewing in the shed.

Watch this space ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers