Petite Woman Seeks Same

Story Info
Bi woman places phone ad.
915 words
3.57
73.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8meout
8meout
19 Followers

I have never been lucky in love with women or men. So finally I decided to try those telephone personal ads. You have seen them in the back of those cheesy, swanky local newspapers. Free voicemail box, free to record, blah, blah, blah. Ads screaming things like "Bi-curious, call now!" with two men, looking suggestively at each other.

I always thought that it might be a bunch of baloney. Some cock-a-mamie trick to get people into using their service. But being that my libido was in the mood for something different and my "whore"-mones were in overdrive, I decided, "Why not?". The worst that could happen is that I would attract some psycho killer or no one at all.

I called the number followed the instructions...and when the voice instructed me to, I recorded the following message: "Petite Black woman looking for another woman either White, Spanish, or Black to satisfy her erotic desires. Must be disease and drug-free. And discreet. Must be height-weight proportionate. I have shoulder-length black hair, green eyes, 36C caramel-colored titties, with chocolate brown nipples, and a neatly trimmed pussy. I enjoy mutual masturbation, massages, porno films, giving/receiving oral sex, etc. If this sounds good to you...please leave a message on box #..."

I was so excited that I finally had the nerve to do it. To gain some experience, I listened to some other ads that were placed by other users. Some were barely audible, some were very vulgar, some were too weird or demanding.

Day after day, I would faithfully check the mailbox, hoping for a response. And much to my disappointment, there usually wasn't any at all. Just when I was about to give up all hope, I received a message from a woman named Lynn. She said that she was married, but was looking for something "extra" on the side. Not to worry, because he wouldn't be joining in, filming or even watching. I was ecstatic. Not only did I receive a message, but she sounded like my ideal woman.

After a few weeks of phone chatting, we decided to meet at her house, clear on the other side of town. I could hardly sleep the night before. I tossed and turned. What should I wear? Should I bring a movie or not? Will we get physical or not?

I dashed over to the video store and picked up a used porno called "Lascivious Lesbians". It was four hours long and for $6.99, you couldn't beat it. I finally made it to her house an hour later than I told her. I walked up and knocked on the door.

A very pretty and very pregnant fair-skinned Black woman opened the door. She wore a sheer gown, that exposed her enormous round tits and protruding stomach. She looked as though she might be due any day.

"You must be Mimi," she said, smiling. She extended her hand out to me.

"Yes. You must be Lynn," I said, still shocked.

She invited me in and escorted me to her bedroom. "I'm sorry I did mention that I was pregnant, it's just that I didn't want to run you off. It won't get in the way of anything, I promise."

Her bedroom was filled with adult magazines, strewn about here and there. I picked one up and half-heartedly flipped through it. There were lots of pictures of girl-girl sex, dildos and pussy eating.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said, putting the movie in the VCR. I glanced over and saw her tossing her underwear to the side of the bed. She was completely naked and beautiful. She must have noticed me looking because she had took her eyes away from the movie and began to gently finger her sopping-wet hole.

I abandoned my clothes and joined her on the bed. I moved her hand away from her slit, and replaced it with my own middle finger. Her wetness covered my finger instantly.

"Don't you want to taste me? Don't you want to lick this..." she purred, rubbing her swollen clit.

I climbed atop of her and began sucking her tits furiously. I cupped her right tit, and teased the nipple with my finger, while I suckled the left tit.

Lynn moaned in pure ecstasy. "Mmmmm...don't stop...don't stop..." she pleaded. I began to work my way down. I kept licking her nipples, then caressing her stomach, her thighs and then I stopped right before I got to her pussy.

Her pussy was a jungle, covered with mounds upon mounds of curly black hair. Soft drops of cum moistened her opening, which was alive with the scent of sex.

"Move down some more," I instructed her.

She obediently moved down in the bed. She was ready for anything that I was to deliver.

"Spread those thighs as wide as you can,baby," I said, smirking.

Her thighs fell open like the Red Sea.

I moved in closer. The aroma of her pussy was too hard to ignore. I spread her fat, meaty lips as wide as they could go, exposing a cum-soaked fuckhole.

My tongue dived into her quim, darting in and out, like a seasoned pro.

Lynn cried out in pleasure. "Tongue-fuck me. Eat my hole. Eat my pussy...eat my cum..." she whimpered, in pleasure.

Her moans just fueled me to want to please her more. I began to lap at her pussy like a dehydrated dog drinking water.

Lynn came with a loud scream and then there was silence.

To Be Continued....

8meout
8meout
19 Followers