Petition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers

Her eyes glistened, and she shuddered with a deep breath. "You have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that."

We kissed again, and I gently eased Kit onto her back in the grass. Her hands were all over me, running from my shoulders to my ass and everywhere in between. She cupped my face and kissed me eagerly, wantonly. I left a cooling trail down her neck and breasts as I nipped and licked my way down. Kit sighed in passion beneath me, parting her thighs as I hovered over her abdomen. The fragrance of her need drifted to my senses, fresh and enticing.

I positioned myself between her thighs, admiring the beauty of her sex. Kit possessed sleek, bright pink lips that curled out beneath her clitoral hood, already moist with anticipation. I kissed her smooth-shaved mound first, then pressed my mouth the junction of her thigh and pelvis, where the tendon stood out. Kit hissed in pleasure, squirming in the grass beneath me.

Slowly, savoring every moment, I licked up and down her wonderfully fleshy folds, getting a taste of my lover's passion. I sucked one, then the other into my mouth, massaging them with my lips, then slowly slid my tongue past her silky curtains and into the heated tunnel of her sex.

"God, oh God yes," Kit panted, gripping my hair. She splayed her legs wide, lifting her feet from the ground to open herself up as fully as she could. "Eat me, baby . . . ."

So I did, licking deep within her increasingly wet pussy, bracing my hands on her inner thighs. Kit's flavor was incredible, unlike that of any woman I had tasted before. Rich and sweet, with a hint of bitterness and a touch of something almost spicy. It was like licking candied ginger. It only changed -- becoming even richer -- when I covered her clitoris with my mouth and sucked.

She shuddered and moaned once I did that, her body twitching and breath coming out in staccato gasps. Kit lifted her radiant face and stared down at me, mouth slack and eyes heavy. "D-d-don't stop," she begged heatedly.

I managed a smile but kept sucking, swirling my tongue in a massaging motion around her clit. Our eyes were locked as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, she gasped loudly and let her head fall back into the cool grass, and erupted in orgasm. "Oh, God!"

Kit thrashed as she came, and I hung on, drawing it out for as long as she could stand it. Her pussy literally gushed, and I slipped my tongue down for a taste of an even sweeter fluid.

Suddenly energized, Kit pushed me back and sat up, hissing like a feral woman in heat. She kissed me deeply, sucking her own flavor from my lips. "Your turn," she panted, wrapping her hands around my cock. Leaving my mouth, she doubled over and slid her lips down my shaft, sucking ardently. I leaned back on my hands, legs folded beneath me, and watched as Kit enjoyed herself.

She sucked and pulled, stroking my shaft in time with her bobbing head. Her lips were like silk soaked in rose oil, her tongue a massaging rod encased in velvet. From her soft muffled moans and urgent movements, it seemed she was determined to make me come.

She paused for a moment to uncurl herself and get on all fours. "You can get off more than once, right?"

I nodded vehemently, my cock as hard as it could possibly be, glistening from her mouth. The cool night air washed over it, making me tremble. "Definitely," I managed to say.

Kit grinned. "Good," she responded. "'Cause I wanna taste it."

I groaned as she went back down, using just her mouth now. She bobbed and sucked, pulling with her lips on each upstroke, eagerly working me towards an eruption. As my breathing became shallower and I started rolling my hips with my impending rush, Kit mewed excitedly, knowing I was about to burst.

And burst I did, grunting and trembling in intense pleasure as my cock swelled and pulsed and began ejaculating into Kit's mouth. A long, slow moan escaped her throat as she tasted my seed, and she sucked gently to get it all. I gasped at the heat and sensations coursing through my groin, feeling every nerve at the tip of my cock tingle as every drop of fluid was spent in Kit's mouth.

I fell back, panting, and Kit stayed with me, suckling softly and running her hands around my torso. The world tilted this way and that as I stared up at the inky sky. The moon blazed overhead, its face smiling down upon us.

Then Kit was atop me, kissing my neck, my face, my lips. I could just taste the residue of my orgasm on her tongue. "Jesus, you're incredible," I told her once I had found my voice.

She grinned. "We're incredible," she corrected. "Together."

I nodded and smiled. "Together forever?"

Her eyes flashed. "Sounds good to me," she said, then straddled me. The heat of her damp pussy seared through my penis. I was still fairly hard, and returned rather swiftly to full erection as Kit reached back to position the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Forever," she whispered as she slowly impaled herself, eyes fluttering closed as drew inch after inch into her body. I groaned, my groin still tingling from the recent orgasm. I could feel every ripple of Kit's inner muscles along my shaft. The feeling was maddening.

For a moment, once I was seated deeply within her, Kit sat still atop me, eyes closed and mouth slack. Her vaginal muscles twitched and pulled, sucking automatically on my cock. Then, slowly, she began rocking back and forth, placing her hands upon my chest. Her eyes opened and she gazed upon me with a look of pure passion and rapture.

"Can we just . . . do this . . . for the rest of our lives?" she asked with a heady smile.

I reached up and massaged her firm breasts, pinching Kit's small nipples, making her catch her breath. "I sure wouldn't mind," I managed to say.

She gazed upon me with adoration and affection as she rolled her hips, massaging my shaft inside her. "Why did we wait so long, Kevin?"

I eased up, spreading my legs and slipping an arm around Kit's slender waist so that we remained together, and kissed her. "I don't know, but we're not gonna stop now."

She giggled. "Oh, hell no," she affirmed, lacing her fingers together behind my neck. Her feet planted on the grass to either side, she moved up and down, staring into my eyes as she impaled herself again and again. I lowered my head and teased a nipple with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth. She hissed when I nipped at it with my teeth.

I rolled forward, placing Kit on her back, then straightened, holding her lean taut thighs far apart. Kit clawed at my chest for a moment before I started thrusting roughly inside her, and then she fell into a series of gasps and moans and gentle cries. There was just enough light that I could see the way the pink petals of her pussy flared around my cock. Her clitoris glistened like a freshly-revealed pearl.

Kit moaned and panted as she came again, her vagina clamping down so hard on my cock I couldn't move. She shuddered in ecstasy for several moments, then suddenly surged up and pushed me over until she was on top yet again. This time, she squatted over me, hands braced on my abdomen. Her hair was sweaty and tangled around her face as she rode me.

"Come with me," she demanded, eyes blazing with lust. "Don't hold it back. Come with me!"

I grunted and gripped her hips, thrusting upward each time she descended. Her cheeks smacked against my hips over and over. Her pussy sucked on my cock, practically spasming all the while. I alternately watched the erotic sight of my cock being swallowed again and again and Kit's beautiful impassioned face.

"I'm gonna come, baby," she whimpered, face pained.

I nodded, and felt the flood gates beginning to weaken within me. Just as Kit began heaving with yet another orgasm, I pushed myself up onto my hands, thrust deep inside her, and joined her in orgasmic bliss.

My head fell back and my arms trembled as every ounce of energy passed from me, through my penis, and into the woman I loved. Kit growled in pleasure, gasping and moaning all through her own ecstatic explosion. I felt her inner muscles milking me for every last drop of fluid, making my cock burn.

Finally, my strength was gone and I collapsed onto the ground, Kit atop me. We gasped for breath, clumsily touching and petting one another. I was incoherent; I'm sure I babbled something, and maybe Kit did as well, but it was lost to post-orgasmic shutdown.

Eventually, the chilly night air roused our sweaty bodies. I realized we were both shivering; the temperature must have dropped a good ten degrees or more.

Languidly, Kit lifted her head, brushing strands of hair away from her eyes. She looked drunk, and I figured my own expression must have matched hers.

"Take me home," she whispered, then smiled. "Your home."

I smiled and kissed her.

* * * *

It was just before ten when we stumbled through the door of my apartment. Neither of us said a thing; we did not need to. Sharing tired, satisfied looks, we headed to the bathroom and flicked on the light. Laughter sputtered forth as our true appearance was revealed to us. Scratch marks adorned my body, from my shoulders to my back to my outer thighs. Kit's knees were red. Mud was smeared across our feet, hands, and buttocks. We were consummate messes.

Beneath the warm spray of the shower, Kit and I soaped each other up and shared numerous long, loving kisses. I loved the way her body felt against mine. Despite being so slender and athletic, Kit actually felt soft against me.

Clean and toweled, Kit crawled into my bed while I mixed us a couple of rum cocktails in the tiny kitchen.

"Babe!" Kit called. "You gotta see this!"

"See what?" I called back, taking up the glasses and heading to the bedroom.

"We're on TV!"

My eyes darted to the TV in my bedroom as I crawled onto the bed. Kit had tuned in the Channel Twelve news, and there we were. The footage from the interview with Theresa Cortes had been edited, but still . . . .

"Look!" exclaimed Kit with a giggle. "You can totally see my nipple!"

I chuckled. "God, I hope your parents aren't watching."

The color drained from her face for a moment. "Oh, shit," she breathed, then laughed. "Nah. They watch Channel Four."

The clip ended with Theresa delivering her cameraman's eloquent conclusion, then switched back to the news studio. The anchorwoman sat smiling at the camera. She was a middle-aged woman who had been headlining the news for as long as I could remember.

"Well, that was a revealing piece," she commented, then glanced beside her. The camera pulled back, showing Theresa Cortes, looking as professional as ever.

"It certainly was, Angie," the reporter said. "One thing I have to hand it to those kids is that they were bold enough to risk public scrutiny by doing something like this." Her eyes drifted to the camera. "Kevin and Kit, wherever you are right now, let me just say that I admire your conviction. I certainly won't be forgetting Earth Day anytime soon."

The camera focused on the anchorwoman once more. "Well said. Up next, Steve Brown has the latest from the NBA--"

Kit flicked off the TV and rolled atop me. "So," she said, looking ungodly sexy with her damp hair framing her fresh-scrubbed face. "You sure you wouldn't rather have spent the night getting some from the Action News girl?"

I ran my hands up Kit's body, admiring the natural luster of her skin. In the soft light of my bedside lamp, she looked like a golden idol. "To be honest, I never considered it for a moment," I said. "Not seriously. I knew I already had something better waiting for me, if I was smart enough to realize it."

Her features softened. "I've been waiting for you for a long time," she said earnestly, then corrected herself. "No, that's not exactly true. I've been waiting for . . . for me to realize I could be part of your life. That what you wanted was what I've always wanted, too."

My brow furrowed. "You mean that?"

She nodded. "I mean it, Kevin. I'm in love with you. I don't ever want to be away from you."

I traced a random pattern on Kit's stomach, making her giggle softly. "You know, your parents don't exactly approve of me," I said.

She shrugged without hesitation. "They'll just have to get used to it," she said. "I've been living their life long enough. I want my own life, now. And I want it with you."

I smiled, took her hand, kissed her fingers. "I want it with you, too."

She bent and kissed me tenderly, then straightened with a deep sigh. "God, I can't believe everything that's happened today."

I chuckled. "Seems like a weird dream, doesn't it?"

She laughed. "Yeah, it does."

"You know what I think?"

"What?"

"I think," I said as I sat up and gathered Kit in my arms. I settled my gaze upon hers. "That I'm never going to forget Earth Day for as long as I live."

She nibbled her lip. "'Cause it's the first day we made love?"

I gave her a meaningful look. "'Cause it's gonna be our anniversary now."

Her eyes became liquid, and she kissed me deeply.

-fin-

(I hope you enjoyed this little romantic tale. Please leave a vote and comment below if you wish, and don't forget to read all the other submissions to this year's contest. Happy Earth Day.)

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers