Petitioner is Examined in Chambers

Story Info
Desperate mother submits to unscrupulous judge.
2.2k words
4.17
204.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I simply love to role play with cyber lovers and one day in discussing my real life tribulations with the legal system this fantasy of the unscrupulous judge fell out of my head. Thanks ever so much to my long time friend and lover, T, for his inspiration with this story. I never would have gotten here without his delicious sense of humor and wicked imagination to spark my own. And to all those who may be concerned, temporary support issues were settled this month. Comments welcome. Only my second submission, please vote.

* * * * *

I knew I shouldn't have tried to represent myself the instant I walked into court this morning. The man sitting up at the bench attired in the black robe, was tall and imposing. His graying beard gave him the appearance of a wise and experienced member of the judiciary but the piercing look in his eyes as he looked my up and down, sent shivers down my spine. If I'd had any funds I would have hired Ms. Marshall to represent me but I simply couldn't afford her fees with no support coming in.

My hand shook as I brought my Petition for Temporary Support up the clerk. She gave me a pitying look as she handed it to the judge. I saw him glance at it cursorily before whispering something to his clerk. "Young lady, this is not the time nor place for these sort of requests," he boomed from his seat above me. "You should know that if you plan to represent yourself in my courtroom. You will need to see me in chambers if you wish to have this order signed. Please wait in the anti-room until I am finished taking care of these other cases." Seeing me swallow, and nod, he added a caution. "Do not leave the courthouse without speaking to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, your honor sir."

I wait for thirty more minutes wondering what the judge intends to say to me privately, if he'll have questions I won't be able to answer. God, I wish I'd hired Ms. Marshall to do this. I am turning my wedding ring over and over on my ring finger. If only Alex wasn't being so stubborn I wouldn't need a court hearing to establish support. I'd have the money I needed to support myself and the children and continue with school. Damn his hide anyway! He makes plenty of money, his girlfriend is a successful dentist for Pete's sake. Why is he putting me in this position of having to speak to a complete stranger about my plight.

Just as I've almost worked myself into a state over my circumstances, the judge sticks his head out of his chambers and asks me to step inside. He's still wearing the black robe and doesn't move out of the way as he opens the door to let me inside. I have to slide past him to enter and a small tremor passes through me as I take note again of his physical presence so close to mine.

The judge tells me to sit on his sofa. "You know I can't just sign this order without doing some personal investigation, don't you?" I have no idea what he is talking about. Isn't this simple a formality to get a hearing put on the docket? "Excuse me, you honor. What do you need to know?" Well, Mrs. Gates, I do need to establish whether you have a right to such a hearing. You'll need to unbutton your shirt so I can examine your breasts. I need to see if there is any reason why Dr. Gates is refusing to pay support." I am very embarrassed and blushing but he looks completely serious. Ms. Marshall never warned me about this man. She only told me he is the Chief Family Law judge and I need this order signed to get a hearing at all. So I comply because he has the power to grant me what I asked for in my case.

My hands are clumsy as I unbutton and open the silky white material. Once he parts the sides of my shirt he tells me to learn forward as he unsnaps the front closure of my bra and releases my breasts from the lacy cups. Taking them in his hands one at a time, he strokes them lightly, approaching the nipples very gradually and looking carefully for the reactions my body will produce. I am trying not to moan, holding onto the sides of my skirt so I can keep my hands still.

No matter how hard I try to think of my legal arguments, to my shame, my nipples become erect and hard as he caresses them. With both breasts in hand he lowers his head to suck on the traitors, left and right in turn, back and forth, licking, scraping them past his teeth, gently teasing them with his tongue. He pushes both breasts together and manages to get both nipples into his mouth at once. His tongue lashes back and forth, and I find it hard to stay still or remain quiet so he can deliberate on the merits of my case.

I think I will get a moment's reprieve from his insistent tongue lashing when he removes his hands from my breasts but instead his mouth attaches quickly to my left breast and begins to tug firmly and incessantly at the nipple, stretching it away from the breast until I arched up towards his mouth to stop the slightly painful, but oh, so pleasurable, sensation which threatens to overwhelm me. The offer of my arched body just allows him to pull harder on the breast in his mouth however, so I am driven closer to an edge I hadn't even realized was near.

Before I can react, I feel his hands sliding underneath my skirt and up my inner thighs. In my nervousness before my court appearance, I'd forgotten to wear panties. He is therefore able to reach between my thighs and feel my bare pussy. I am so wet that I feel him slip right into my slit for one brief second to moisten his thumb. He strokes it deliberately across my clit once, twice, three times, making me shudder.

Without warning, his lips pull off my breast, making a wet popping sound. He slides his hands out from under my skirt . "Nooooo....." I catch myself whispering. He smiles to himself as he hears me. I hadn't mean to let him know the effect he was having on me but his smile is hidden from me so I'm unaware of his train of thought. Alas, he already knows I will do whatever he demands, my need is so obvious despite how I try to hide it from him.

He walks to his desk and sits down in his big leather chair. "Stand up!" he says to me. I'm trembling and afraid to do anything but obey him. "Take off your blouse completely, the bra too," he commands me. I remove them blushing a deep red because I know my nipples are very hard from all his attention there and I'm flushed across the chest.

He points to the space in front of his chair and between his legs. "Come over here." I walk to where he is sitting and wait. "Lift up your skirt, " he orders me. I'm totally mortified, he's going to see how wet he's made me. I raise my skirt very slowly hoping to avoid going too high but he says, "Don't keep me waiting, All the way up, right now! Tuck it into your waistband." There's no way to avoid appearing totally naked with no clothing remaining above my waist and my skirt reduced to a swatch of fabric around my hips. I'm still wearing thigh hose and heels.

I try to stop my trembling but I'm feeling so exposed and so vulnerable. He stands up, towering over me in his black robe, reaches around behind me and sweeps the papers off his desktop and to the carpeted floor. With his hands around my hips, he lifts me up to seat me on the edge of the desk in front of his chair. I try to keep my legs together but as he lowers himself to sit down again he runs his hands over my upper thighs down to my knees, spreading my legs slightly, forming a small v before him.

He's looking deep into my eyes, there is a warmth there but also a seriousness I can’t read. I don't utter a word of protest. I can smell the scent of my own arousal. I'm dripping with it and finding it hard to breathe. "Open them wider now." I cannot believe he is asking this of me. He takes his index finger and puts it in his own mouth getting it wet, runs this fingertip from the top of my forehead, down my nose, over my upper lip, across my lower lip slowly and repeatedly until I moan and open my mouth. "Suck me."

My thighs fall open trembling as I pull his finger into my mouth and suck it as if I were dying of thirst. My throat feels parched. How did I not notice before this? I lose myself in my thirst but in a few minutes he slides his finger out of my mouth and runs it down between my breasts, to my belly button and just to where the fine hairs of my pussy begin. "Wider again." I feel my clit respond to his words. My thighs open wider yet.

He runs his left hand down my knee to my ankle and grasps my right foot. My right heel is lifted and placed over his left shoulder. This motion causes me to slide slightly further off the edge of the desk before he places the other heel over his right shoulder and scoots forward in his chair. I am forced to lay back on the desk and his hands under my ass are the only things keeping me from falling off the edge and onto his lap.

He raises me higher off the desk with his hands sensuously massaging my ass, opening and closing my cheeks in a most distressing manner. When he has them parted in such a way that I feel totally exposed and burning with need, he runs his tongue from the small of my back all the way up to just below my clit. I can't help myself and I shudder and moan loudly as he circles his tongue around my anus. I no longer care what he thinks of me.

His tongue moves slowly up and down my slit and I get hotter and hotter. He refuses to move up far enough to reach my clit and I feel it throbbing in need. I find myself trying to raise my body closer to his mouth, heels pushing against his back desperate for a way to bring him into contact with the hottest part of me. He notices me trying to direct his strokes and stops altogether. I whimper as he looks me right in the eyes. A smile plays around his mouth.

I hardly know who I am at this point. "Put a thumb and finger on each nipple and roll them for me. Now!" I moan louder now for I know how little control I will have once I do what he asks. "Don't stop until I tell you!" I don't dare disobey. His tongue returns to it's narrow pathway and as my hands torment my nipples, everything begins to throb. I am totally outside of myself, as the spasms of the first of several orgasms take over my body.

His mouth never leaves my pussy, he sucks my clit hard between his lips and begins flicking his tongue against it mercilessly. I don't stop rolling my nipples because he hasn't given me permission and the tremors just run across my body endlessly. I bite my lower lip so that I won't scream out in pleasure. No one should learn what I've done here to push forward my case. As my body finally stops shaking, he says, "Good girl. You can let go now." I sob in relief.

He strokes my hair as he slowly pulls me to my feet. looking me squarely in the eyes. “I have more cases to hear this afternoon,” he says regretfully, "but I will sign that order for your support hearing when I’m through for the day. You'll need to come back here to pick up an official copy. My chambers at 4 p.m. Don't be late." I nod tearfully. He adds, "No bra, no panties. You will need to shorten the skirt by ten inches before then.” He runs his hand across my bare ass and adds, “Bring a wooden hairbrush." My eyes fly around the room looking for an escape but he holds my chin in his hand, and speaks to me softly, "You need my orders. You know that, don't you?" I shudder, wipe the tears from my cheek, and answer, "Yes Sir, your Honor, Sir."