Pet's Mistake

Story Info
Slave doesn't do assigned chores for loving master.
1.8k words
3.68
18.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story makes reference to Master's little girl, the girl is an adult and completely legal however it is the preferred name her master uses since she is younger than him and that's how he chooses to see her. She is not underage in any manner.

*

She knew she had displeased her Master. He had given her specific instructions for the day and she had not completed them all. She had meant to, she got an early start and had a schedule. However she had turned on the internet just for a moment to check email and in minutes was caught up in the world of online chatting and reading. Before she knew it hours had gone by and she was behind and wouldn't be able to get everything done. While she scurried around trying to finish everything, she realized she had not gone to the store and picked up what he requested. She also knew the house was still a mess and he had ordered her to clean it, he was having a party on Sunday and wanted the house to be perfect. She grabbed her car keys and rushed to the store doing the shopping in record time. She returned home with 10 minutes before he was and quickly put everything away and tidied up the kitchen at least since it was the first thing he would see.

She then heard his car in the driveway and started to kneel on the floor realized she was still wearing her dress and took it off and threw it in the corner. She was kneeling on the floor waiting for him, knowing she forgot something.

He walked in and saw her kneeling on the floor, noticing first that the glass of red wine he asked for every day was not presented in front of her. He was a little disappointed but not too much yet. As he walked toward her he saw her dress in a corner, meaning that she had just ripped it off in a hurry. He turned and opened the fridge and to his delight saw everything he needed for his party on Sunday. That was an accomplishment and he was proud. He made sure she saw the look of pride on his face. He then left her and checked the rest of the house. It was half done and the part that was done was not done well.

He then saw the computer in the office was on and realized why it wasn't done. She was chatting and surfing the internet, something she was prohibited from doing without him with her. He took a deep breath and walked back down the stairs.

She knew he had inspected the house and would be disappointed. She was heartbroken at the thought already. He stood in front of her and grabbed her collar she wore at all times and clipped the leash on it. He then led her to the living room. He then settled himself on the couch and pulled her into his lap. He started stroking her face and cuddling her, talking calmly about his day. He told her some stories that made her giggle and soon she was relaxing and had almost forgotten about messing up the house and then he calmly asked her a leading question.

"Pet, can you explain the condition of the house to me?" he waited patiently knowing she was battling what to tell him.

"Well, it was a lot to do and I ran out of time. But I did mange to get everything at the store." She sounded hopeful that this would be enough.

"I noticed that and that makes me very happy, but you missed so much of the house and I had such a nice weekend planned for us that's why I wanted everything done today, so that my pet could relax all weekend." It was killing her inside to hear how disappointed he was.

"If you would like master I could still do the rest tonight, I don't mind."

"What was the reason you didn't get it done? You have completed this much work before and I know you were up early?" he waited patiently.

"I just wasn't as energetic today I didn't sleep very well last night." Knowing it was a lie she said it anyways

"Pet, I walked by the office and saw the computer on. You know you aren't supposed to be on it while I'm gone. What were you doing there?"

"I was chatting Master and surfing toys and reading. I am so sorry I was just a little lonely today. Please forgive me." She bowed her head and waited wondering what was next.

"I never want to punish you my love, you know that but you keep doing things that leave me no choice. I want to reward you all the time and keep you my happy little girl but I need to be happy too. Isn't it important to you that I am happy? Don't you want to be the best little girl you can be?" he asked concerned but convincing.

"Yes, master of course I do. I'm so sorry I know I was bad and I want to make it up to you. Master I love you so much and I want to make you happy, that's all I've ever wanted." She was weeping openly now and her heart was shattering as he spoke more and more. He spoke more of his disappointment in her and how he had tried to show her how to be a good girl but she wasn't good enough yet.

Finally, with Pet crying hard, master stopped talking rose and led her to the floor to follow him again. His slave knew where they were going and was so ashamed she made him do this to her.

He led her down some stairs to their special room. The only furniture in the room was a seesaw and a couch. From the ceiling however were hooks with restraints attached to them. There was also a chest and standing cupboard containing whips, floggers, spreader bars and many other tools master used to train her.

She was so disappointed in herself for failing him and needing retraining that she could barely crawl, she was crying so hard. They finally reached the middle of the room where she kneeled in the position and waited for her instructions. Finally after what felt like hours master began to speak.

"My love, you know how much I want you and care about you and I want you to be good enough. I want to love you fully and have you be my perfect little girl, so you know that's why I am doing this to you right? I am doing this because I love you and I know you want to be perfect. This is all for you, pet remember that."

"Yes, master I know. I failed you and I know you have to do this and I want you to make me your little girl again. Please show me again how to be perfect."

Master went to the chest and took out a leg spreader and placed it near the hooks. He then looked at his pet and she crawled over and kneeled near it. He nodded and she rose and raised her arms. He restrained her and in a matter of minutes his pet was standing with her arms locked above her head feel firmly on the ground. He then took the spreader and placed it between her legs attaching it firmly.

He then took the gag and placed it between her already waiting lips. He placed the blindfold over her eyes, and then the nipple clamps on her. She started breathing heavy from the discomfort and the excitement that was building in her. He could smell her already and just silently laughed.

He then went to the cupboard and chose the largest paddle he had and walked back to her. First he massaged her ass and stroked her thighs and just when she gave a little sigh of satisfaction he hit her! One, quick sharp smack with the skin making the sharpest cracking sound he had ever heard. She took a huge breath. He proceeded to hit her 20 more times on the back, thighs and ass. By the time he was done she couldn't cry and couldn't breathe. He then took the small bull whip and hit her cunt 10 times.

She was exhausted and drained and in so much pain. He could see that and feel it from her trembling. Finally he released her from the chains, catching her before she fell and carried her to the couch. He then laid her down and sat next to her and looked at her tear streaked, pain ridden face. He kissed her softly on the forehead and caressed her cheek and removed the gag.

He then placed her on her knees and put his now rock hard cock in her mouth ordering her to suck. She did so willingly and began using the skill he had taught her to bring him to orgasm quickly. Master cried out as he did and began fucking her face hard. She took it as well as she could though he was really going deep this time. Finally he came in her mouth and she swallowed it dutifully. Finally he pulled out and put his cock back into his pants and reached forward to remove the blindfold and nipple clamps, and his pet screamed a cry of relief as the blood rushed back to her nipples.

Her master then sat on the couch and pulled his little girl onto his lap again and began stroking her hair and rubbing her back asking her how she felt.

"I feel very full master, did I please you? Can I be your perfect little girl again?"

"Yes my love you may. But you must never disobey me like this again. You must never be on the internet without me here and if I ask you to do something you must do it. It is very important to me and to you if you want to be perfect. Do you understand pet?"

"Yes, master I do and I will try harder I promise. Thank you for punishing me and reminding me how to behave. I swear I will never let you down again." She begins crying again softly.

"I believe you pet and there is no need to cry you have redeemed yourself. Now let's go finish cleaning the house and then you can show me what you have in mind for dinner." He rose and his little girl immediately went to her knees to wait for the leash and then followed him up the stairs.