Petticoat Junction

Story Info
Saving the Shady Rest.
8.3k words
4.61
22.8k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

It is a fact that sometimes in life things are exactly as they seem; and other times they are not. That the tiny hamlet of Hooterville was a poor, rural, farming community filled with a small population of very good and close-knit friends was true; that the three Bradley girls were virginal, was not. They certainly had been at one time, but circumstances had combined to change their pattern of behavior. The Shady Rest, a "bed and breakfast" owned by their hard working mother Kate Bradley, had been in dire financial straits for years. While Kate's husband was alive, he had been able to handle all the expenses of such a large residence with his income as a traveling salesman; but after his demise, the debts had accumulated. First Kate took out a mortgage, and then, this payment when added to all the others, became an albatross; so Kate reluctantly decided to open their house to the public as a Bed-and-Breakfast.

This was before people had heard of things like IRAs or 401Ks, and their meager savings and loan money soon were depleted. The Bed-and-Breakfast business did not bring in much income primarily due to the relative inaccessibility of the hotel. The only road was nothing more than a washed out cow path, and the railroad which stopped virtually in their front yard was notoriously unreliable. The Hooterville Cannonball was an old relic of a steam powered, wood fired, locomotive, and was constantly breaking down. The residents of Hooterville basically only frequented the Shady Rest Hotel for dinner on special occasions, or held an occasional wedding there. Strangers sometimes stayed there for a couple days on fishing or hunting trips, but for the most part, the income the Shady Rest produced was minimal.

Besides Kate, and her three absolutely gorgeous daughters (Billie Jo, Bobby Jo, and Betty Jo), the hotel's only other resident was Kate's incredibly lazy brother: "Uncle Joe" Carson. Uncle Joe's idea of a tough day was having to drag himself out of the front porch hammock and walk to the dinner table. The eventual solution to the Shady Rest's financial woes actually developed when Joe was discussing the money troubles over a game of checkers down at Drucker's General Store with Sam Drucker. Local entrepreneur, and shady skinflint, Mr. Haney had ventured into the store looking for someone to swindle; heard Joe's tale; and suggested the world's oldest profession as a solution.

"Oh, you mean stone mason," Joe asked, "no, I don't think the girls know anything about that; besides the only quarry is over in Crabwell Corners."

"No, you mo-ron," answered Haney, "I mean a house of ill repute. No offense Joe, but those nieces of yours are real lookers, and the men of the valley have always taken notice...if you know what I mean. I would be happy to lend my organizational expertise; for a small fee, of course."

"He has a point, Joe," agreed Sam, "the girls are real head-turners all right. This is a poor valley, but I'm sure there would be plenty of customers...why I might even be willing to spend a few dollars myself."

When Joe returned to the Shady Rest later that day, he gathered the family in the parlor, and hesitantly presented the proposed business solution. There was no tighter group or family than the Bradley-Carson clan, and although initially shocked at the suggestion; after mulling it over for several minutes, they agreed that it might indeed be a viable solution. The real beauty of the plan was that there was no additional capital outlay, no added overhead or expenses (with the exception of condoms). Joe agreed to reserve a small fee for Haney because he knew he was too lazy to handle the organization himself. Kate would provide a hearty meal for anyone desiring it, and the girls would share all the clean-up chores. Since Betty Jo was still a virgin, she would only be required to give hand-jobs, blow-jobs and anal (if she so desired). She agreed that she would give up her virginity if the price was right. The Shady Rest was their home, and the girls would do anything to save it.

Mr. Haney's organizational skills proved to be invaluable. He arranged all the appointments, often working from Drucker's store; even sometimes scheduling an "away" visit from one of the Bradley girls via the Cannonball. The Bradley girls had always been the most popular girls in the valley and now that distinction took on new meaning. Lisa Douglas, the misplaced New York City wife of a former lawyer turned farmer, Mr Oliver Wendell Douglas, was kind enough to give the girls several outfits of fancy clothes and lingerie, so that they could roll-play and cater to men's fantasies. The men in the valley began to save every penny so they could "date" one of the Bradley girls; and the wives of the valley began to give their husbands "gifts" of a date with one of the sisters. The close knit valley became even closer.

The Bradley sisters were as close as any sisters had ever been, they even shared the same middle name: Josephine; but they were physically as different as night and day. Some folks in the valley liked to joke that maybe Kate had gotten hooked up with more than one traveling salesman. Billie Jo, the oldest, was tall with long straight blond hair; and resembled an angel in the many Christmas pageants she had participated in. She loved to sing and had actually spent time in New York City pursuing an entertainment career. She had long shapely legs and had done some time on stage in a chorus line, but had returned home to try to help with the Shady Rest.

Bobbie Jo, the second born, had turned out to be the "boy crazy" one. She was an absolutely gorgeous brunette, with a body to die for. Not one for flaunting her figure, when she went swimming in the railroad's water tower it was obvious that her breasts were considerable. The youngest, Betty Jo, was a reformed tomboy, but had the total package. Her bright red hair framed the most perfect face anyone in the valley had ever seen. When she passed by in a bathing suit, every male within a hundred feet got whip-lash.

One of the first customers was actually a "freebie:" railroad company inspector Homer Bedloe. For years this sour, shriveled up man had been trying to shut down the Cannonball because it never turned a profit. He knew it was the life-blood of the valley, but could not see past the dollars-and-cents aspect; so he searched for any loophole to close it down. On his most recent inspection visit, he had made a standing arrangement with Kate: in return for filing a favorable report, he would be entertained by at least two of the Bradley girls, and they must be completely naked. On this visit, Billie Jo and Bobbie Jo were the ones available. When they entered his hotel room, they found him sitting on the bed sucking his thumb and wearing a large diaper, and nothing else.

He instructed them to sit on either side of him and hold him, while he would suckle at their breasts. As they curled up beside him, stroking his back and soothing him; he replaced his thumb with Billie Jo's right nipple. She was tall and slender and her breasts were about 34 B, with half-dollar sized areola surrounding jellybean nipples. She really was gorgeous, and would have made a great pantyhose model. She had done some lingerie modeling in the city, and had trimmed her blond pubic hair so that it didn't stick out the sides. This grooming had fascinated her sisters, and Bobbie Jo had done some trimming of her own. She had cut her brown pubic hair so close that her prominent mound and slit were actually visible when she spread her legs. After alternating on Billie Jo's breasts, Bedloe began to suckle on Bobbie Jo's twins. Her breasts were slightly larger than her sister's; a full 36 C with really long, fat nipples.

Not sure just what he desired, Bobbie Jo reached her hand down inside his diaper and began to fondle what resembled a thin night crawler. He quickly yanked her arm and told her that wasn't necessary; he was satisfied with the present activity. Bedloe had long ago reached the age where he no longer could achieve an erection (this was long before Viagra), and he didn't need to be reminded of it. Before leaving he did make one other request: he wanted to watch Bobbie Jo to finger her sister to orgasm. Billie Jo turned around and sat on the foot of the bed facing Bedloe with her back braced against the brass frame, and gathered her long, slender legs in front of her with her knees bent and legs spread. With her legs spread, her slit peaked out through her sparse blond pubic hair, surrounded by incredibly long pussy lips. Bedloe wondered if she could tie her lips in a knot, as she spread them apart with her graceful fingers, exposing her pink cunt.

Bobbie Jo crawled down the bed between her sister's legs and breathed in her musky scent before just barely grazing the sides of her spread cunt with the tip of her tongue. Billie Jo shivered involuntarily at her sister's stimulation, and came immediately when Bobbie Jo slid two fingers into her pussy. She didn't just cum; she squirted her fluid all over Bobbie Jo's face, soaking it thoroughly, sighing, "oh that's good Bobbie; rub it right there." Bobbie Jo began to slide her fingers in and out of her sister's juicy cunt, adding a third and then a fourth digit.

"Are you ready, Billie," the brunette beauty asked her.

"Go for it," was all Billie Jo needed to say as Bobbie Jo cupper her thumb under her fingers and forcefully jammed her entire hand up into Billie Jo's cunt. "Holy shit," moaned Billie Jo as she thrust her hips forward to meet Bobbie's arm. Bobbie Jo began to rapidly fist-fuck her sisters dripping pussy, stretching her cunt lips even wide. Her entire wrist disappeared up into her sister's hole as Billie Jo's elongated lips gripped her forearm.

Bedloe leaned far forward to get a closer look at the spectacle and muttered, "amazing, simply amazing."

As Bobbie Jo continued to jam her fist in and out of her pussy, Billie Jo put her hands back and grasped the bed frame as she shuddered her climax, groaning, "yes, yes, yes." Her hole was so stuffed that she couldn't squirt this time, but her juices flooded out of her cunt and dripped all the way down Bobbie Jo's arm to her elbow. Bedloe inched even closer to her crotch as Bobbie Jo withdrew her hand leaving Billie Jo's hot-pink hole so wide open that Bedloe could swear he could see all the way to her uterus.

He assured the sisters, "you can tell Kate that this exhibition will guarantee the Cannonball will pass the next two inspections."

Later that afternoon, the residents of the Shady Rest heard the whistle of the Cannonball signal a visitor and rushed to meet Sam Drucker making his bi-weekly grocery delivery. The Cannonball's crew: engineer Charlie Pratt and conductor Floyd Smoot, followed Sam up to the hotel, their arms loaded with bags of food and sundries. After dropping the groceries on the dining room table, Sam waved goodbye to them saying, "thanks fellas, pick me up in about an hour, OK."

"Sure thing Sam," winked Charlie as they returned to the train.

Already knowing what Sam preferred on his visits, Betty Jo took him by the hand and led him upstairs to a bedroom. He wasted no time undressing himself and sat on the edge of the bed to watch the beautiful redhead expose herself. Betty Jo had been about to go swimming in the water tower, and wore a conservative one-piece bathing suit covered by a large mans dress shirt, for a cover-up. As she removed the shirt, Sam, as he did every time, marveled at her natural beauty. Her legs were long and shapely: perfect as far as Sam was concerned. Her long naturally red hair cascaded down over her pale shoulders, framing the most innocent and angelic face he had ever seen. "you know your mom used to have red hair," he reminded her, as he did every time.

"I know, I've seen pictures," replied Betty Jo, knowing that he had always had a crush on Kate. "Would you like to do the honors," she asked as she stood in front of him.

"I sure would," Sam assured her as he reached gently up and grasped the shoulder straps of her bathing suit As he slowly peeled the suit down her arms and chest, her magnificent breasts spilled out, and he was again surprised at their size. Although she made a habit of concealing them, she probably had the largest breasts of all the Bradley girls. They were truly marvelous: a full 36 C and perfectly round, with rosy red nipples the size of gumdrops. They were the breasts of youth, absolutely firm and proud. Sam paused with the suit as he licked her right tit, and flicked his tongue over the huge nipple. He thought, "they even taste good," as he forced himself to stop suckling and continue removing her suit. Revealing more perfectly smooth skin, he finally tugged the suit down over her flared hips and past her wonderful ass cheeks, exposing her bright red bush. He let the suit fall to the floor, and Betty Jo stepped out of it.

She stood before him and moved her feet far apart, giving him full access to her pussy. With her legs spread, and her bush being naturally sparse, her slit was plainly visible. Sam always marveled at her puffy pussy mound: "the rolling hills of Hooterville," he referred to them in his head. He followed his pattern by grasping her hips in his hands, leaning forward, and running his tongue all the way from the bottom of her slit, to the top, and flicking her large clit.

She was very sensitive, and Betty Jo put her hands on Sam's shoulders for support as she groaned, "oh that feels good, Sam." He proceeded to lap at her slit for several minutes before using both thumbs to part her mounds and delving his tongue inside her. As he thrust his tongue up inside her hole, his nose tickled her clit, and he was rewarded by receiving a plentiful drink of her fluids as her body shivered and she dug her fingers into his shoulders. "Oh Sam, you do that so good," Betty Jo encouraged him, "now it's my turn."

The gorgeous redhead dropped to her knees between Sam's legs and wrapped her slim fingers around his hard-on. For a man his age, he had no trouble getting aroused and she always marveled at the thick white jungle surrounding his cock. His pubic hair resembled steel wool, and Betty Jo imagined the bald man having thick curly white hair on his head. Although a virgin, Betty Jo was no stranger to cocks; she took her turn with the customers as long as there was no vaginal penetration required. Sam's vein-covered tool was about average, she judged from her limited experience, but he had never been circumcised, so his long foreskin slid way up over his crown when she stroked it. Looking up at him as she licked his cock all the way from the base to the slit, she resembled an angel gone bad. Sam knew she was of age, but her face made her appear to be a child. He thought, "where did she learn to do that," but then realized, "oh, yeah; her sisters taught her well."

Betty Jo leaned forward and literally swallowed Sam's cock until it touched the back of her throat, and then began to suck as she ran her tongue along the underside. He looked down at his lap and watched the thick red hair bob up and down on his pole. He couldn't resist leaning down and cupping her marvelous tits in his hands, tweaking her gumdrop nipples and causing her to moan around his tool. "My God she's beautiful," he thought as she began to fondle his scrotum. Suddenly overcome by excitement, he apologized in advance, "sorry Betty Jo, sorry, here it comes;" and his cock jerked in her mouth as he squirted his load directly down her throat. She did her best to swallow every last drop, and then lifted her head from his crotch and continued to jerk his deflating tool.

Licking the last dribbling drops off the side of his cock like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day, Betty Jo reassured him, "jeez, Mr. Drucker, I keep telling you there is no need to apologize. I like the taste, and it's kinda like a reward for a job well done."

Sam smiled sheepishly down at her, and then he was done. It would have been the same with either of the other sisters; Sam never had actual sex with them. He had watched the Bradley girls grow up; he had bounced them on his knee as babies, and he would never dream of having actual sex with Kates girls. He would gladly accept a hand-job or a blow-job, but never "real" sex. Finishing getting dressed, he remarked to Betty Jo, "well, I've got to get back to the store, I can't make any money sitting here."

"No, but I can," she replied and they both laughed.

That night it rained hard in Hooterville, and the roof of the Shady Rest leaked steadily in several places. Kate knew that the entire roof needed replacing. She was fairly certain that the girls could work out a deal on the labor, but the materials would be quite expensive, and the owner of the local lumber yard was a preacher. She knew that if she could just hold out a couple more weeks, her best paying customer had an appointment. The next day she received even more bad news when the new Governor revoked the tax-exempt Historical Landmark status of the Shady Rest. The hotel dated back to the Civil War, and had used to house local soldiers, but the Governor of the cash strapped state figured he could use the tax revenue more than another obscure tourist attraction. Kate knew that she needed to come up with some serious capital in the near future.

Early the next day, Bobbie Jo sat on the front porch waiting for her first appointment. Although he had only been up for a couple hours, Uncle Joe was already snoring as the hammock swayed in the breeze. The whistle of the Cannonball signaled the arrival Bobbie Jo had been waiting for, and she joyfully greeted Oliver Wendell Douglas as he strolled up the walk. Accompanied by his hired hand, Eb Dawson, Mr. Douglas inquired if either of Bobbie Jo's sisters were available, "you see Bobbie Jo, Eb's birthday is coming up and I wanted to treat him to something special today."

"Golly, thanks Dad," piped in the ever-enthusiastic Eb.

"Stop calling me Dad," Mr. Douglas snapped; although he wasn't nearly as upset about it as he pretended. The truth was he did think of Eb as the son he never had. Until a couple years ago Mr. Douglas had been a high priced attorney for a prestigious New York City law firm, and he and his Hungarian descended wife, Lisa, had inhabited a luxury Park Avenue penthouse apartment. Mr. Douglas, however, had been bitten by the farm-bug, and decided to fulfill his lifelong dream of owning and working his own farm.

Lisa was horrified at the farm he had been swindled into purchasing from Mr. Haney. Mr. Douglas preferred the chores, and Lisa liked the stores. He preferred the fresh air, and she longed for Times Square. The house was little more than a shed, Haney had removed all the furniture and even some of the fixtures and pipes after Mr. Douglas had signed the contract. For a smart, big-city lawyer, Mr. Douglas had been easily conned. Lisa had agreed to stay on a trial basis with the stipulation that every two months she got to go stay in the city with Mr. Douglas' mother for a week...as she put it, "darling I love you, but give me Park Avenue." So every tow months, Mr. Douglas would visit the Shady Rest to sow his wild oats (they were about the only oats he was successful with).

He wasn't sure if Lisa actually knew about his visits, but she never said anything. Kate Bradley was ahead of her time with her slogan, "what happens at the Shady Rest, stays at the Shady Rest."

Bobbie Jo saw the look of disappointment on their faces when she informed them that Billie Jo and Betty Jo had gone to Pixley get some price quotes on a new roof, so she quickly volunteered, "if you wouldn't mind, I could take you both."

Eb began to bounce around like an excited puppy, as Mr. Douglas agreed, "I think that would be fine, Bobbie Jo. You see I've already paid Mr. Haney, and you know what it's like trying to get your money back from him."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers