Phantom Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of fear for what might come next, she wanted desperately to say, 'Please, no'. But as the words formed on her lips, she felt the fingers from the hand penetrate her core. The empty void that had been aching so long to be filled convulsed instinctively around the fingers. Her body shook violently as it involuntarily rode them, driving them deeper into her. The shaking caused her head to nod fervently and all that slipped from her lips was a pitiful 'please'.

The fingers felt as if they swelled to fill her completely and she sensed what surely was a thumb pressing down on her clit as the voice gave her the final instructions: "You must now admit from your heart of hearts what the rest of your body has already betrayed. That you cannot live without the hands that touch you. That you cannot function beyond what My voice instructs you. That apart from Me your life means nothing. When you confess that, you will realize what your body quakes for. You will embrace all the needs your subconscious demands. You will see what it is that you are blind to. Security and intimacy will henceforth be forever yours."

As the voice spoke, the images of the other patrons in the club got fuzzy. A translucent figure – the shape of a man - began to unfold before her that she could now see was attached to the hands that had sexually tormented her for what seemed like hours now. Yet it was as though the new figure was not quite there despite how she tried to focus on it. But she could no longer spare the energy it took to do anything but acquire for herself what the voice had promised her. There was nothing left of herself she could control. Not her ragged breathing. Not the moans and cries escaping her lips. Not the juices running freely down her thighs. And certainly not the throbbing within her core around the fingers deep within her.

Through tears and gasping breath, she managed to shriek out, "i am Yours!" Instantly, the orgasm rushed over her body and she screamed loudly as it was wracked in convulsions. Her muscles and bones buckled against the restraints as wave after wave of sensations crashed within her. She thought she caught a clearer picture of her tormentor as her head thrashed from side to side, but what did it matter. It was as if His mouth, tongue and fingers were crawling all across her body as it shook violently. How long it continued she could not know. She was certain, however, that she was not conscious through the entirety of it. The next cogent thought He allowed her to have was of deep set hazel eyes looking into her own. He was holding her to His body with one arm as the other loosened the restraints.

Her own body was like a rag doll: completely spent – unable to move from exhaustion. He lifted her into His arms carrying her back towards the front of the club. She did not care that she was barely dressed or that her body still gave off the thick scent of her passion. All she cared about were the arms that held her. From somewhere deep within her being came the only thing she could offer Him as He took her to what she knew would be her destiny. 'Thank you – Master' she whispered, as she laid her head on His shoulder and breathed a peaceful sigh.

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
mernie99mernie99about 17 years ago
Wow ...

Kudos! Delighful ... you have a wonderful imagination. So innovative, erotic, well written.

tis_minatis_minaover 19 years ago
Thank You Master

What better word for Love is there than Master? i'm sure i don't know. This is a fantastic story with a happily-ever-after ending appropriate to the Lifestlye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh my!

Sir thank You for sharing that with this girl i so loved and enjoyed it and Sir ,,,,giggles excuse this girl as i go and take care of some personal business....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome as always, Sir!

Sir,

Awesome story as always. You are the best. You put the readers right into your stories and make them feel the entense emotions. Looking forward to reading more.

Shad (K)

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Mmm! Hot!

I enjoyed this one very much; a stylish and well-crafted tale!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Spider Pt. 01 Nothing is empty for long.in Mind Control
Rebecca's New Haunt A spirit in Rebecca's house takes her by force.in Erotic Horror
That Old House He got more than a house - for better or worse.in Erotic Horror
Extra Change He gets more than expected from a purchase.in Mind Control
The Girl Beneath the Skin How far will an innocent secretary go to please her boss?in Mind Control
More Stories