Phantom of the Opera Revisited

Story Info
Eric The Phantom gets Christine...at last!
3.4k words
4.19
25.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

Christine was on the stage singing her heart out for the audiences that came that night. Her curly long blonde hair was shinning under the light and she felt that she was the most beautiful girl in Paris that night. The audiences gave her a standing ovation for her performance while her sweet love was in the audience, smiling and encouraging, her beloved Raoul. But, she was still aware of her predicament. None of this would be possible if the Phantom did not help and coach her. She loathed the phantom as he was hiding his ugly face behind the mask and she knew that he too was watching. She had only seen his lips and chin as the rest of his face was covered behind his mask; she was convinced that he was a monster behind the mask. After the performance, the Phantom asked her to repay his kindness with a kiss. She would rather die than kiss that filthy disgusting man. She made plans to run away with her sweetheart and she would never come back to the opera.

Christine and Raoul managed to leave Paris that night and she was elated that the Phantom was nowhere to be seen. They had to stop at an inn just outside of Paris for the night. They had supper and Raoul gave her the sweetest kiss before they went into their own separate rooms. They were planning to get married the next day. She slept soundly that night and because the night was warm, she slept with the thinnest nightgown with nothing underneath.

The Phantom stood at the foot of her bed gazing at the girl who had betrayed him and left him for another man. He was going to make sure that she paid dearly for her sins. Her long curly hair framed her delicate face and her long lean legs were heaven sent. Her generous breasts moved with her breathing and her nipples visible under the flimsy nightgown. He came closer to her and he could smell her sweet scent. He too could see shadows of her bushy pussy under the gown and he lifted the hem of her gown slowly, higher and higher to see her clit.

She stirred and moved her legs. Her left leg fell from the bed and in dangled on the edge. That made her pussy even more visible under the gaze of the Phantom. She was naked from her navel to her delicate toes. The blonde hair between her legs enticed the man to come even closer. His face was inches away from her pussy. He lowered his head and blew his breath over her pubic hair; her breath quickened. He blew the hair between her legs again; she shuddered a little and he then licked the hair between her legs lightly. She sucked her breath and squirmed in her sleep. He continued his licking and she whimpered. He then blew his breath into her slightly opened pussy and her juices started oozing from her opening. He then turned his head to the left and licked her inner thigh lightly and her body shuddered. Turned his head to the right and softly nipped the inner thigh of her left leg, she sighed in her sleep.

"Slut!" he said into her now dripping pussy.

He could see her canal glistening with her warm juices and suddenly remembered the kiss that she had with Raoul. He sucked her slit hard and that made the girl moaned and thrashed her body and she all of a sudden bolted from her slumber.

She screamed when she saw the man between her legs. The Phantom held her thighs with his big hands and continued lapping and sucking her pussy. She tried to move her legs but failed, as the man was too strong and big for her to overcome his strength. She screamed and started hitting his broad muscled back trying to stop his assault on her private area. He nipped the lips of her pussy and inserted his tongue in her canal. Her hips buckled with the intrusion as she never knew that it was possible to sense all that sensation down there.

"No...don't...do...that!" she pleaded. He ignored her and continued licking and nibbling her pussy.

"Ah...ah...s...stop...no!" She felt and unfamiliar sensation deep in her core. Nonetheless, she knew that it was not right as this strange man between her legs brought such alien sensation to her. She was dazed and she was confused. Then, her senses kicked in.

"Raoul! Help me! Raoul! Please...anyone...help me!" she started to scream at the top of her lung.

She could feel the big man's tongue and his lips ceased their movement on her pussy; and he raised his head. As he slowly lifted his head, she recognized the mask and the lips under the mask curled into a menacing smile. Her eyes grew wider with the realization that the big man between her legs was no other than the Phantom himself.

"He is dead Christine." His deep voiced reverberated in the small room.

"They are all dead!" he continued.

"N...no...you're l...lying! That's ...not...true!"

"I do not lie like you Christine. I killed him with my bare hands." He said.

"No...please god...no...no!" she screamed and cried. Then, she fainted.

* * *

Eric sat on the divan in his room studying the girl that he had shackled to the stone wall. His eyes moved from her long delicate legs, her high breasts with her pink nipples, her luscious lips and her succulent pussy. Her arms were bound together above her head while her legs were shackled to the ground. He would make her suffer for her betrayal and Raoul had already paid the price.

Christine gained her consciousness and the first thing she felt was the searing pain shooting her arms. Then, she realized that she was naked. She opened her eyes and saw that the Phantom was about ten feet away from her. She gasped. She could only see his eyes from behind the mask and his eyes were full of hatred. After that, her eyes roamed around the room that had no window but only lighted with the candles on the wall. There were only a few pieces of furniture in the room. There was the divan he was sitting on, a huge bed, a big oak table, a fireplace at the end of the room and a shelf that contains jars and jars of liquid of multitude of colors.

"W...where am I? W...what are...going to do with me?" she nervously asked.

Silence.

"What are going to do with me? Let me go!" she yelled at him.

Still silence.

"Y...you filthy bastard! Let me go!"

Without any words, the man moved from the divan and took three steps towards her standing a few inches from his captive. Her small frail body trembled and realized how vulnerable she was in comparison with her captor. He was standing at 6 feet 5 inches, his shoulder was broad, and he was all muscle. She did not dare look up and she just stared at the lapel of his coat. She could feel the warmth from his body radiating to her naked cold skin.

"It's time to make you pay." She heard from above her head and her whole being was shaken.

The Phantom went to the shelf, opened a jar and scooped a jelly-like substance. He came back to her and his left hand started kneading her mound roughly making the delicate girl trembled violently. He then lathered the jelly-like substance into her pussy and Christine started to panic.

"W...what are...you doing?"

"Making you mine." He whispered.

He slowly undid his trousers and his cock sprang to his captive's view. Christine was terrified as she had never seen it before except his little brothers'. It was throbbing, thick and long and she felt that his cock was going to tear her pussy into shred. She started protesting and thrashing but because of her bound arms and legs, it was impossible. The phantom used his fingers to make sure that her canal was filled up with the substance and she flinched. He held her hip with his hands, nuzzled her neck with his mask-covered face, and said:

"Now Christine, you...are...mine!" And he thrust his cock into her virgin pussy.

Christine felt her centre was torn and she screamed and sobbed. The pain was unbearable and tears wet her lovely face. She was bleeding and she felt her pussy was stretched beyond believed with his thick long cock. She believed that she was going to die.

The Phantom felt his cock tore through the delicate virgin wall and he knew that Christine was his and he felt satisfied. Her young virgin pussy was so tight and he felt so much pleasure from it. He started pumping into her soft supple young body. He could see her eyes dazed and confused with the new sensation that he had brought between her legs. The Phantom shoved his cock incessantly into her pussy and still her sheath did not respond to his assault. He slammed into her pussy and her frail frame shook every time he thrusts his cock into her vagina. She simply left her body for him to enjoy and the Phantom felt his release was near and increased his thrusts. He cum inside her pussy feeling contented that she had become his.

She felt him filling her pussy with his cum and she was too devastated to feel anything after he violated her. This man murdered her fiancé, he raped her and she knew that he would kill her next. She was welcoming the idea that she would die soon and be together with her love. He did not take out his cock from her pussy and she felt how his hard cock now had turned limp in her canal. She looked down her body and saw the smear of blood on the lip of her pussy and on his cock. A tear fell from her eye.

"Please...k...kill me...n...now." She said.

"You got w...what you wanted P...Phantom, now, bring me out of this m...misery." Christine whispered.

He took out his cock from her pussy and she cringed from the pain that he had caused. He took a step back and left her from the room. She cried when he left; thinking how he was going to kill her. She did not care how, as long as she could be free from this awful terrifying man. Poor Raoul, she thought. It was all her fault causing him to suffer for her. She missed her fiancé with all her heart.

After some time, the Phantom came back into the room and straightaway stood facing his captive. He turned a knob and he lowered Christine into a kneeling position. She was relieved that the pain in the muscles of her legs slightly subsided. She kept her head down looking at his shoes not daring to look up.

"I am not going to kill you...just yet."

His hands started touching her soft wild curly blonde hair.

"Christine, raise you head."

She did not move.

"I said...raise you head!" he hissed.

Still, she did not move. Eric grabbed her hair in his fist and forced her head up. She whimpered with the pain and her eyes were suddenly transfixed on the long thick engorged cock in front of her lovely face. The cock was big and she could see the veins pulsating. She froze.

"As I said, I am not going to kill you...just yet."

"You are going to open your mouth wide...wider...good. I am going to fuck your lovely singing mouth my cock. Don't try anything Christine. I can kill you!"

The Phantom rammed his cock into the girl's warm wet mouth while his hands in her hair held it firmly. The girl was crying and gagging. He tightened his grip and flexed his hip and he thrust and thrust into her sweet warm mouth.

"Suck it Christine...suck it! Good...yes...ah...good...ah...ah."

The Phantom kept on with his onslaught into her mouth. He rammed, shoved and forced his cock incessantly; again and again. He felt ecstatic looking at the young girl kneeling between his legs with her delicate neck and wild blonde hair; her mouth on his cock and the soft mouth was creating agonizing pleasure to him.

"I...will...have...my...revenge...Christine." He said through gritted teeth as he rammed his inflamed member over and over again. Finally, he could sense that he was near his release. His hand left her hair and circled his cock at the base; jerking it while it squirted his cum into her mouth, on her face and neck.

The cream substance filled her mouth and she gagged with the unfamiliar taste and texture of his cum. The Phantom was still jerking his cock and Christine slowly turned her head and cried silently.

* * *

He left her for a very long time. When the Phantom came back into the dim room, he had a rope in his hand. Christine knew that he was going to strangle her. She was going to die in his hands. She had betrayed him and she now had to pay for her doing. He brought her down from the wall and unshackled her arms and legs. He then forced her to sit on the huge divan and then tied her arms behind her back. She later was forced to lay on the divan with her aching arms behind her.

The Phantom was holding a jar and again he dipped his fingers in it. To Christine's surprise, he first put the sticky fluid on her neck. He dipped his fingers once more and brought it to her nipples, massaging her nipples and kneading her breast with the liquid. He yet again dipped his fingers with the mixture and lathered it on her abdomen and on her mound. The phantom came on the divan and straddled her frail young body. His head came down on her, she closed her eyes and she steeled herself for his assault.

She sucked her breath when she felt his lips on her right nipple and her eyes flew opened with his tantalizing tongue brushed roughly on it. Christine was confused with the sensation brought by this man. She could feel that her nipple was responding to his lips and tongue without her own accord. He turned to the other nipple and did the same while his hand kneaded her right breast. Her heartbeat increased. He licked and lapped her neck that was covered by the fluid and she felt confused with what she was feeling. The ugly and terrifying Phantom could evoke such alien yet delightful sensation that a started to build up in the pitch of her abdomen.

"Stop...please...no...p...please...s...stop!" she whimpered.

The Phantom moved his head lower towards her abdomen and his tongue, making Christine squirmed on the divan. He licked and nibbled her navel, she convulsed with the unfamiliar sensation he brought upon her, and she was unaware that she had opened her legs farther apart. She felt the rough texture of his tongue on her and in silence; she was relishing the sensation. Then, she froze since the Phantom was now nuzzling her mound and started licking her pussy. She writhed as he nuzzled her pussy and licking her pussy lips that were covered by the fluid. She suddenly felt an unfamiliar liquid that started to drip from her pussy. The Phantom too tasted her juices. He knew her body had begun betraying her.

He used one hand to untie her arms. She slowly brought her arms to her side and felt how achy they were but quickly vanished when the Phantom sucked her clit. Her hip buckled with the pressure created by his lips. He suddenly stopped and stood up. He was near her feet, standing, looming over her and with the mask, he looked foreboding. He took off his shirt and it revealed a wide muscled shoulder and chest. He then took off his pants revealing to her for the first time her lean muscled legs, but her eyes were focused on his cock that had violated her body not a while ago. It was thick and pulsating with the lust caused by her and his cock terrified her.

"D...don't hurt me...please." Her voice echoed in the walls of the room and her eyes started brimming with tears thinking about the pain it had caused.

"No...no...please don't ...do it!" she pleaded.

He came between her legs and she panicked, she used her arms to push the big man away but was to no avail. He simply held her arms above her and used his weight to spread her dainty legs even farther apart making it impossible for her to close her legs. Her pussy spread wide with his cock a few inches from it.

"Please...Phantom...stop! I don't...want...it! N...no!" she struggled under him.

He all of a sudden sucked her left nipple hard, that stopped her from struggling. She arched her back instead, offering more. She was shuddering lusting for him, and groaned. Her pussy continued to ooze its juices. He sucked and nipped her breast making her more feverish with the lust building in her. The Phantom then left her breasts and move to her lips.

"Lick my lips." He commanded her.

She did not make any move.

"I said ...lick my lips Christine!" he growled.

Her eyes looked at the man's lips hovering above her and she could see there was still some residual from the fluid he put on her. She timidly licked his lips and was surprised that she could taste sweet delicious honey on his lips. She was unaware that she licked and sucked his lips to devour the honey on him. She stopped abruptly when she realized that she had acted wantonly, but the Phantom took control in ravishing the girl's lips and tongue. She could not believe that his kisses brought her so much pleasure and her pussy was wet and she could also feel something quivering deep in her canal. Something that needed fulfilling.

The Phantom noticed Christine's pussy dripping with her juices and knew he was ready for him.

"Open your legs more. I want to fuck you."

She froze with his command and her body started to shudder with fear.

"I'll...be gentle...this time."

She wanted to believe him but she was so afraid of this man. He maneuvered between her legs and he held her right thigh and then slowly inserted his throbbing cock into the girl's soaked pussy. She whimpered in apprehension but it turned into a moan as she felt the pleasure brought by the Phantom's thick cock in her pussy. It was indescribable, she wanted more and she started lifting and gyrating her hips.

The phantom withdrew his cock and pushed it back into her sheath, she sucked her breath. He then started pumping incessantly into her and she too started thrashing and increased the movement of her hip. He rammed and rammed into her hot wet pussy and he loved the feeling of her vaginal wall squeezing his cock. Christine too relished the feeling of this man's cock in her soaked canal. The pleasure was causing her to forget about her Raoul; and how she loathed the man who was ramming his cock into her sheath.

"Ah...ah...please." She pleaded.

The Phantom knew that she was cumming. The walls of her vagina contracted and shuddered greater by the moment. His hand came between them and stroked her stretched pussy rubbing it and squeezing it; making Christine thrashing and whimpering to a greater height. Her moaning intensified and then she screamed. She cum before him and he enjoyed all the quake and quiver of her pussy. He then slammed his cock again and again; and he cum inside her. His semen filled her canal and their juices fused in her warm soaked pussy.

The phantom withdrew his cock that was covered with their juices and fell on his stomach next to her on the divan. His thigh was still resting between her sweaty legs. Both were still breathing heavily. Christine could not believe how wonderful her pussy felt when the Phantom fucked her. She then turned to face him and realized that his mask had accidentally fallen off. His dark long hair covered his face still and she was curious.

"P...Phantom?"

He slowly turned his face to her and his face was still partly covered by his hair. Her fingers trembled when she pushed his hair back and her eyes widen with the revelation. She timidly brought her dainty fingers and touched his cheeks, forehead, and the bridge of his nose, his lips and chin.

"You're beautiful." She whispered.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers