Pharmacy

Story Info
Just a few steps in front of me was a wonderfully curved ass.
867 words
3.71
55.4k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Yes, once again I found myself pulling into the parking lot of the twenty four hour pharmacy. In my defense I did remember to drop off my prescription, but damn, I just forgot to pick it up at a reasonable hour. I guess it was fortunate that I dropped the prescription off at a twenty four hour pharmacy otherwise I would have gone a complete day without medication, not a good idea. As it turned out I did go about 18 hours without it.

Anyway, I wandered into the pharmacy and went to the back to pick up my prescription. As soon as I got the bottle, I walked over to a drinking fountain and took the pill. Okay, after that I walked up and down a few hours, waiting for the meds to kick in. You see I was driving and hey there's nothing like driving on a medication buzz. It was as I staggered down past the personal lubricants that I saw an inspiring sight.

There, just a few steps in front of me was a wonderfully curved ass. The lady was at the end of an aisle looking over several items on the bottom shelf. Well, I quickly moved forward so I could slide past her as I moved down the aisle. I made sure that as I passed part of me brushed against her as I did. Well, the part of me protruding out the furthest was my hard cock.

Mnn, it felt nice to slide over her soft ass. I actually left an imprint in the crushed velvet-like pants to her jogging suit. I made sure I did say, "Excuse me Ma'am."

When she quickly stood up and turned to face me I flinched, expecting a slap, but instead she simply asked, "Was that really you that just brushed past me?"

"Excuse me?" I asked not really sure what she was talking about.

Leaning forward she whispered, exaggerating her lip movement, "Was that really your cock that brushed past me."

Feeling cocky, I nodded.

"You got some place in mind you want to put that thing."

"Well, turn around and I'll whistle if I find something."

She smiled, then looked up one aisle, then took a few steps and peeked down another. I glanced up at a few of the overhead mirrors and didn't see anyone. She looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders, she asked, "Right here?"

Looking back up at the mirrors and after confirming no one else was wandering the aisles I replied, "Right here, right now."

Slipping her thumbs under the waistband of her jogging pants, she pulled them and her panties down to her ankles. As she kicked one foot out of her clothes, I grabbed a tube of lubricant off the shelves, then pulled my pants down to my ankles. Shuffling forward, I greased up my cock and then slowly began working it between the soft cheeks of her wide ass.

She bent over and rested her forearms on the shelves near the hemorrhoid medication. I simply followed behind her and when she got ready and wiggle her ass, I guided my cock toward her tight hole and pushed. It took a couple of short thrusts to get it open enough for the head of my cock to get in, but afterwards, it slid in nicely.

Grasping her hips, I pulled her back onto my cock and thrust in all the way to the hilt. I slowly withdrew and then slid myself back in, enjoying the tight, warm sensation of her ass enveloping my cock. As I began thrusting and withdrawing, developing a rhythm, I noticed she was diddling her clit as my cock moved in and out of her.

Well, the sensation built in my cock and I let loose, arching my back and coming, pumping my cum deep in her ass. I kept my cock shoved deep inside her for a few moments while she finished herself off. I was never really sure if she came or not, but when she stopped diddling, I eased my cock out of her ass, shuffled over where I saw some rags. After wiping off my cock, I pulled up my pants and then watched as the woman pulled on her pants.

"Well thank you Ma'am, it was nice running into you tonight."

She smiled and replied, "Likewise."

I reached and grabbed some hemorrhoid cream from the shelf, grabbed what was left of the lubricant and the rag I used to wipe off my cock and headed to the front counter. After I ran the bell twice a cashier rushed out of a back room with his erection obviously tenting his pants. I asked, "Do you have security cameras in this store."

He coughed and then nodded, confirming to me he had watched my little performance. I handed him the three items and warned, him, "The rag is a little dirty," and watched him ring everything up.

I paid him in cash and then wandered back out of the store and walked to my car. Sitting down I felt a burn in my ass, a burn that made me glad I remembered the hemorrhoid cream.