Pharmacy Keys Ch. 5-7

Story Info
The saga continues.
2k words
4.43
83.5k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyn
Wyn
10 Followers

. . Chapter V . .

Gwen whimpered and began to sob as Imogen's hot breath washed over her ear. She felt the full effect of the woman's words, but her body reacted more willingly than her mind was prepared to accept. Her sphincter shuddered and gave out, the water gushing out into the diaper as Gwen wept rather noisily over her pacifier. The liquid was hot.. searingly so against the girl's firm buns as the diaper soaked it up almost as quickly as her asshole could spill it out.

Imogen heard the girl sigh heavily in relief, despite the tears and cries flowing forth from her slightly hoarse throat. The nurse crossed her arms and smiled in satisfaction as she watched Gwen's whole body relax and her tummy shrink back down to normal upon expelling the liquid forced inside, taking the slightly bloated look from the healthy girl. She smiled warmly and placed a soft kiss on Gwen's damp forehead, brushing a soft, firm, cool hand over the girl's hair, "There now. Was it that difficult, little one? Hmm?" Not waiting for a response, as all she'd get was more wailing, she continued, "I didn't think so. But, you still look a little tense. How're you feeling? Speak up, child."

Gwen gulped in her tears, choking out, "I.. I feel better. I'm not tense.. Really." The girl's scared eyes betrayed her claims. Gwen knew that if she told Nurse FairHaven why she looked slightly uncomfortable, she'd undoubtedly be further humiliated. If she could delay any of it, that was that much longer she had to plan an escape. Almost as if she could hear the wheels in the girl's mind, Imogen chuckled wryly, "Mm.. I think you're not being completely honest with me, baby girl. Let's see here.. You kept wetting the bed just a little with each cough, am I correct?"

Imogen nodded in answer to her own question, "So, it would make sense to say that you haven't actually tinkled in a good bit. We'll have to remedy that immediately, hmm?" She smiled brightly and, in that warm, soothing tone, she said, "Let's get you all cleaned up." And, with saying that, the nurse expertly cleaned and re-diapered the girl with a speed that made Gwen's head spin. With a tentative, almost meek voice, Gwen spoke, "Miss FairHaven... why do I have to wear a diaper again?" Imogen chuckled whole-heartedly, her eyes bright, "Finally, a bit of respect from Gwendolyn Attager? The billionaire's daughter herself!" She mused on this a moment, then replied in that infinitely warm voice, "Because, Gwen.. Babies wear diapers. They're not big enough to use the potty like older children. I thought we discussed this already."

Gwen nodded, the pacifier still hanging from her lips as she stumbled over her words, "But, I'm not a baby. I'm eighteen and that's consenting age. I don't consent to this." Imogen turned cold eyes on the impudent girl, "Do you think your consent matters to me? Honestly, now, Gwenny.. You and I both know you're not even close to being an adult, by any means. When you learn to accept this fact, you'll be much happier, baby. Let me ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me. You know I'll make you suffer for lying to me, if you do, so it's just best to be forthright with me. Do you honestly think your father would miss you if you ran away?"

. . Chapter VI . .

Gwen's eyes flared fiercely, but she cleared her throat and took the pacifier out of her mouth before answering, "Why would I run away? My life is set with my father. I won't have to work a day in my life and I'll never want for anything." Imogen snatched up Gwen's hand and slapped it a few times with a frown, "Did I say you could take the pacifier out? No. I didn't. So, until I say, you leave it in." The nurse popped the binky back in the girl's mouth before smiling darkly, "Well, running away is very relative. For instance, I could kidnap you from the hospital and force you to sign the check-out slip. I'd regretfully inform your father that you left without saying where you were going."

The girl's eyes glazed over in fear and her breath caught tight in her throat. She rubbed her reddened hand absent-mindedly, lowering her gaze from the unrelenting one of the beautiful nurse. Something deep inside Gwen sparked and burned with an unsettling heat; something she'd never felt before. She lifted her eyes to Imogen and remained silent for a long while before whispering in that timid, meek voice, "No. He'd be glad to be rid of me. I know it all too well.." Imogen FairHaven nodded in agreement, her soothing voice returning, "I thought as much. Perhaps he simply doesn't know how to handle a baby such as yourself. Being a billionaire and busy all the time, I can see how that would happen. You're starved for attention, I can tell." She smiled before continuing, "You won't be hungry for long. That, I can promise you."

Gwen squirmed a bit, her face tensing a bit even as she gulped softly in reply to the nurse's promise. Imogen's finely tuned observations alerted immediately at the squirming and the gulp let her know that the squirm wasn't in reaction to her words. The nurse intoned, "What's wrong, baby? Your bladder's probably awfully full by now. Your IV's turned up to quite a high dosage. I made sure of that." The girl whimpered, holding her lower stomach. Imogen smiled, "I figured as much. You know what to do, baby girl." Gwen sniffled a bit, brushing fresh tears from her cheeks, "But, I can't.. Not in a diaper."

Imogen turned seemingly understanding eyes to the girl, "Mmm.. Perhaps I can help." She began to untape Gwen's diaper and the girl's hands flew down to stop the nurse.

"What're you doing??" she asked in a panicked tone.

"Why, I'm undoing your diaper so I can help you go potty."

"But.."

"But, what? You don't want me to help?"

Gwen whimpered pitifully in reply. Imogen nodded and pulled the front flap of the disposable diaper down, exposing the girl's shaved sex. She admired the sight a moment before moving to straddle Gwen's hips. She lifted her skirt to reveal she wore no undergarments.

The girl's eyes widened and she looked up at the nurse. Her tone was frantic, "What're you doing!?"

"I'm going to pee on your outer lips.. and perhaps your inner lips.. to trigger your bladder," the nurse stated simply.

Gwen gasped in horror, "But, you can't! That's disgusting!!" Imogen smiled widely, "Perhaps you only think that because you've never done it before. Besides, it's this, or a catheter. You pick." She could see the girl wrestle with the two. Before Gwen had a chance to answer, she felt Imogen's strong hands grip her wrists and pin them firmly to the bed above her head.

. . Chapter VII . .

Gwen's eyes widened even further, a strangled whine escaping her throat as Imogen's warm body pressed close. Her nurse's uniform's skirt riding high on her hips, it was a beautiful sight to behold as she parted her thighs even wider to press her partially shaved cunny to the girl's. Her tawny, toned rump shone softly in the dimly lit room as her strong, soft hand reached down between her own legs and the other found its way to Gwen's smooth lips. Simultaneously, she parted both sets of lips and she lowered her hips down until they were just barely touching Gwen's as the fresh diaper crinkled satisfactorily under the girl's firm bottom. She smiled up at Gwen's scared face and said, "Now, this won't hurt a bit. It'll be a bit warm, but just relax and it'll feel good."

Gwen struggled helplessly against Imogen's firm grip, whimpering. Her efforts were cut short as she felt a slow trickle of warm liquid dribble over her inner lips. She shivered, despite herself, trying to force her bladder to hold. The nurse exhaled quietly, her breath washing over Gwen's neck as she relieved herself. Imogen began to rock her hips slightly in her own excitement of the dominating act, her lips falling to brush over the girl's soft neck. Gwen, in spite of her embarrassment, moaned in reaction to the lips at her neck and the rocking hips. She bit her lip hard and swallowed a moan. The stream grew stronger, and, here, Imogen shifted her hips up so that the pressure was directly on Gwen's clit. She smiled in satisfaction as the girl moaned and tossed her head.

At this, the nurse began to kiss the tender neck bared to her, licking in slow, long lapping motions. She took a good portion of it into her mouth, sucking at it mercilessly as the girl's moans grew louder. Imogen was determined to have this girl release her bladder into the diaper resting beneath, so she flexed her bladder muscles and forced the golden stream out faster. It burbled over Gwen's hardened button, splashing onto her swollen outer-lips, as well. To the nurse's surprise, she felt Gwen's bladder give away and a huge, hot deluge of her tinkle sprayed out and into Imogen's cunny lips.

Imogen's moan was muffled by Gwen's neck as she bit down in her orgasm. Pressing her strong hips down to Gwen's, she rolled them quickly, drawing out her climax. Gwen whimpered a little louder than she'd have liked as the nurse ravaged her neck and ... and.. All of a sudden, the girl's body went completely taut and her back and hips arched up into Imogen's as she reached the point of no return. Imogen closed her eyes in total satisfaction, allowing the girl's orgasm to take her over, as well, even as her orgasm's after-glow coursed through her body.

Gwen's scream died out slowly as she ran out of breath, her body quickly limpening against the bed in her exertion. The nurse smiled down at Gwen's flushed face, rising from the bed. She quickly cleaned herself up with some wipes from her bag before lowering her skirt again. She turned her warm eyes to the girl and spoke breathily, "See? I told you you'd enjoy it, if you'd just relax. Wasn't that good? I believe an orgasm indicates it was very good." Imogen chuckled quietly before continuing, "And, you're a very naughty baby girl for having enjoyed Mommy tinkling on you so much, mm?"

The girl's eyes opened slowly to reveal she was crying, again. She spoke with a quavering voice, "Yes, Mommy. Yes." Gwen's mind reeled, again; wondering why in the /hell/ she was saying that.. Admitting that.. And, calling her 'mommy'? Was she mad?! Her thoughts were interrupted by the nurse's voice, "That's a good girl. Mommy will punish you later for this. For now, you really should stop crying. It only makes Mommy itchy between her legs, if you understand what I mean." Gwen's eyes only closed in the painful humiliation of this statement in reply to Imogen.

Imogen got out a clean diaper, wipes and powder. She proceeded to clean Gwen up well, powdering and diapering her. She smiles brightly at the baby girl as she said, "I've got a surprise for you, little one." The girl didn't bother responding, as she knew she'd find out what it was soon enough, anyhow. Imogen pulled out a dark purple satin pair of rhumba panties and grinned widely. "Aren't these pretty? -- Gwen, open your eyes and tell me how pretty these are." The girl reluctantly opened her eyes, "They're.. very pretty." -- "Very pretty, /what/?" -- Gwen sighed in resignation, "Very pretty, Mommy." -- "Good girl. I thought you'd like them."

Imogen smiled and slipped the panties over the girl's diaper (which happened to have nursery prints on them, this time) and patted her thigh. "C'mon, sweetie. Time to go back to your room so you can go to sleep. All little baby girls need their sleep, right?" Gwen nodded slowly, rising from the bed, "Yes, Mommy. They do." The nurse beamed brightly, hooking her arm around Gwen's, walking her out of the room.

[to be continued]

Wyn
Wyn
10 Followers