Phase Two

Story Info
More mixed up than Phase One.
2.6k words
4.35
19.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended Phase One with meeting my future second wife Debi. We married three years later. I had my son from my first marriage, and she had a daughter from her last affair. We rented a small home in a fairly nice area.

During the time before I got married, and shortly into my marriage, my exploits into watching and being watched were toned down quite a bit. Sex with Debi was awesome. She was very attentive to my needs. But something was missing. The need to expose myself to someone, anyone. Having two small kids, Debi and I bought a VHS camcorder to film the kids as they grew up. And for family gatherings. But I also discovered I could tape my masturbation sessions, and beat off to them later. Whenever Debi would take the kids to somewhere, it gave me the opportunity to film myself playing with my cock and balls. Each filming ended with a great shot of me shooting cum all over myself. After a while, I had 3 or 4 four-hour tapes of some pretty good cumshots. Which I could play back to get me ready for the next session. (I often wonder if anyone else does this. If so, I'd love to exchange tapes.)

I would set up mirrors so I could see myself from all different angles. Pretending someone was really watching me jack off. Or that I was watching some guy do the same. Whenever I was watching a regular porno movie, I became interested more in seeing cocks shoot cum, than seeing a girl get the fuck of her life. Don't get me wrong, I love watching girls. But was increasingly more curious about dicks and cum. It's just an amazing thing to watch. A hard cock at the bursting point, and that first jet of cum firing out the tip. I tried to mimic the pros in the movies. How they could just shoot on queue, and send it what seemed like 10 feet in the air. I got pretty good at the timing. I was able to film myself many times getting great shots of cum firing out all over the place. And once in a while, getting some pretty good distance.

The time had come for me to share my videos with someone. Something I forgot to mention in my first letter, Phase One, was a very good buddy of mine. His name was Mike. I've known him since I was around 13 or 14 years old. We worked together for years, and have always been close friends. He was in both of my weddings, and I was in his. When I was married to my first wife Sandy, we used to party with Mike and his wife Kathy. For years he was always asking me to look at his cock. He claimed to have had an accident as a teenager the caused him to lose part of his dick. I felt sorry for him, but felt a little uneasy looking at a guys cock. I hadn't fully accepted my bisexual side yet. But he was persistent, and finally after a long time, I agreed to take a look. By this time, I was married to Debi. It was one weekend when Debi and the kids were gone.

We had had a few beers, and I was feeling pretty good. We were standing in the hallway when he said are you ready? I said go for it, and he unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. It was thick and long, but it looked like the head was missing. Just a hole in the middle of folded in flesh. I looked closely and felt a stirring in my own jeans. He moved a little closer and asked if I wanted to touch it. He said he wanted to know if I thought it would gross a girl out. I said Kathy doesn't seem to mind. That's when he told me they were probably going to break up. So he wanted me to reassure him that his cock was ok. I said it was different, but as long as it got hard and could shoot cum, it should be all right. The voyeur in me was loving this to death. It just gets me hot when someone exposes themselves to me. So I figured what the hell, and took hold of his cock. That was the continuation of my bisexual adventures. As I had played around when I was much younger. I carefully held him in my hand, he began to grow much larger.

Finally sporting a really big hardon. My own cock was beginning to get uncomfortable as I too was getting hard. He said I should take mine out too so he could see what a real cock looked like. He said he had forgotten after all these years. By now I was hooked, he was turning me on. It was nasty and taboo, and I loved it. So I unzipped and took it out. What a turn on to expose myself to another guy. He asked if he could feel the head. Using the excuse that he forgot what his was like. I said it was ok, and he reached for me and gently closed his hand around my hard cock.

It pulsated in his hand, as did his in mine. He asked if it felt good. Of course it did, I told him. Anybody or anything that touches your cock feels good. Most guys will stick their dick in just about anything. We continued to fondle each other, and man it felt really awesome. Just realizing what we were doing could have sent me over the edge. After a while, I got a little paranoid being in the house. So we both decided it would be better to do this another time.

This went on for a year or so, until he really blew me away. One time after a little play session, he's sitting in his truck on my driveway. He says to come over and take a look. I lean in the window and he's got his cock out. It's got a real head on it. I ask what the hell is that. And he says it was always there, he just figured out a way to hide it under the foreskin with some sort of medical adhesive. I reached in and felt it. It grew in my hand as I played with him. We both got a little paranoid doing this out in the open. So we said we would continue later. He left, and I was really looking forward to our next time together.

Not long after our "discovery", Mike divorced his wife. He now lived alone in a duplex. Which finally gave us a place to really play around. All we had done up to this point was to beat each other off, or beat our self off and cum on the other. I finally got the nerve to bring one of my videos with me the next time I went over. He put it on and seemed to enjoy it a lot. It got me really excited to have him see me jacking off and cumming up on his big screen TV. He reached over to see if I was hard, as I did to him. We both pulled down our jeans for easier access to both our hard cocks. We stroked each other while watching one cumshot after another on my video. Then all of the sudden, he pushed the coffee table aside, got on his knees between my spread kegs, and lowered his mouth to my dick.

He gently licked around the head, then up and down the length. Finally taking half my cock into his warm and wet mouth. I was in total shock. It felt so fucking good. I got off not only on the feeling, but watching another man sucking a hard cock was awesome. I had to ask him to stop, or else I'd explode in his mouth. He stood up and I was face to face with his ragging boner. I reached for it and pulled him closer. I felt the uncontrollable urge to suck his cock. I licked around the head and could taste his pre-cum. Different, but not bad at all. I took as much of his dick in my mouth as I could, and began slowly to move it in and out. He moaned how good it felt, and asked if he could sit down. I let go, and then moved between his legs to pick up where I left off. Sucking a man's hard cock. Man did I feel nasty.

My own cock was like steel, ready to burst. I had to cum soon, and asked him if I could beat off and come on his cock. He said go for it, and we booth jacked off. Soon he was cumming, firing a huge load on his belly and chest. I followed right after, and shot a nice steam of juice that coated his cock and balls. The exhibitionist in me got off on beating off in front of someone else. The voyeur part loved watching someone else have an orgasm.

These sessions went on for years, and still do to this day. But it's advanced even further. I still have an uncontrollable urge to masturbate out in the open. About a year ago, the wife was out of town visiting relatives. My son had moved out, and only my daughter was around. But being a teenager, she wasn't around much. I really enjoy sitting out back on my patio in the evening. I grab a glass of wine and my smokes, and just relax sometimes in only my boxer shorts. One evening just after dark, I thought back to the park I used to visit after school. In my story "Phase One", I talked about jacking off in broad daylight just out of view from others in the park. These thoughts caused me to get rock hard while sitting out on my patio. Also I'm sure the wine lowered my inhibitions a little. I began to stroke myself. Causing me to get even harder. I pulled my shorts to one side to expose my cock and balls to the cool night air, with the only light coming from the full moon.

I got even bolder and slid my shorts down to my feet. Completely exposing myself to anyone who bothered to notice. I was in view of my neighbor's second floor bedroom window, and homes across the street behind my back yard. As I beat off, the thought of someone watching me got me closer and closer to going over the edge. I played with my balls and massaged all over myself with my free hand, as the other speeded up on my cock. Finally I couldn't take anymore, and my cum exploded out to land on my chest and belly. I sat there totally satisfied as my cum began to cool down.

This became a regular thing for me all the time the wife was gone. Thinking that someone might be secretly watching would always send me over the edge. I got even bolder each time I did it. Getting completely naked as I beat off. Sometimes walking around the yard with a ragging harden. The farther I got from the patio and my clothes, the more excited it got me. Knowing if someone caught me, there would be no way to cover up. A couple of times, right in the middle of stroking my cock, Lauren would burst through the front door. I would quickly get dressed, and hope she didn't see me. But secretly, I wanted her to catch me. To see my hard cock, and to watch me cum. Even get right next to me and ask me to do it for her.

( Literotica should have a category called "Really mixed up" to cover all the different perversions I've covered.)

A few times Lauren would be home sleeping, and I would be jacking off on the patio, wishing she were there with me. I've always wanted to fool around with my daughter. She's really sexy and cute. I've found her sleeping on our couch a few times naked. Barely covered by a blanket. I got great views of her small, but very nice breasts. And the sweet shape of her tummy and hips. Very sexy. I wondered if she did this on purpose. Anyway, it made for some great masturbation sessions in the future. I've even placed a small mirror under the bathroom door to watch her take a shower. I loved it whenever I got a glimpse of her wet body. Even jacking off just outside the door while she showered. Back to my buddy Mike. At this point, I decided to take the next step. To not only see him cum, but to have him cum in my mouth. I was obsessed with the idea of me giving him a blow job, and letting him unload down my throat. I began licking my own cum from my fingers each time I beat off. To get me ready for his load. So the next time we got together, I said to myself that it was time. To taste another mans cum. To feel him fire his seed into my mouth.

We got together, and as usual, we watch pornos and played with each other's cocks. He went down on me, and I had to really fight back the urge to cum in his mouth. We traded places and I sucked his cock and licked his balls. He said he was close. I lifted off for a second to tell him I wanted him to cum in my mouth. He looked at me in disbelief, and I repeated myself. He relaxed as I picked up the pace on his dick. A few seconds later, he said are you ready. I said go for it. And boy did he. I felt the first shot enter my mouth and tasted another man's cum for the first time in years. Not since I sucked Scott's cock twenty years ago. He kept unloading his juice as I swallowed it down. Letting just a little slide down his shaft. Just for the visual impact for him. Then I licked it back up and looked him in the eye as I swallowed the rest.

He was spent. He just sank further into the couch. I licked my lips and gathered myself. Damn, I really did it. I sucked him off and ate his hot cum. I left shortly after. All the way home I could still taste his cum. Debi was gone visiting her mom, so I planned another back patio session for myself. I couldn't wait to be outside after dark so I could do the duty. Thinking about what had happened was driving me insane. I had to relieve myself, and soon. My daughter said she was going out, and as soon as she left I raced to get ready for the task at hand. Grabbing my smokes and wine. I got to my spot and immediately had a raging hardon. After only a few strokes, I was cumming all over myself. Man what a day.

So this is where I'm at right now. Looking forward to time over at Mike's. And loving the times I can be alone out in the cool evening air. The wife and I still have awesome times together. But I crave many other things from time to time. Who am I kidding, I beat off every single day. I will tell you all about it in the next "Phase".