Pheasant Hunting Ch. 01: Oh, Yeah!

Story Info
Leg lover strikes it rich in North Dakota.
1.4k words
4.2
28.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

I was recently invited to join a group of guys on a 4-day pheasant hunting trip to a lodge in North Dakota. I'd never been before, so I was really looking forward to it. What I got into was quite different than I expected.

Upon arrival, I hefted my bags onto the porch, and in the front door of the lodge. I was met by the couple that managed the lodge, Dan and Debbie. They were both in their mid-forties, and attractive, but Debbie was the one that caught me by surprise.

She was not beauty queen quality, but very striking in her own right. She was about five-eight, slim, with shoulder-length auburn hair. It was flipped under, with long bangs, split in the middle. She was wearing a knee-length dress, buttons all the way up the front, the top and bottom buttons undone. On her legs and feet were the sheerest of nylons, and spiky high heels.

A wide smile crossed her lips as she welcomed me with a warm squeeze of a hand-shake. As she showed me to my room, I got to follow her up a long flight of steps. I stayed back a few steps, so I could take in the view, which was spectacular. Her legs were absolutely perfect, my view allowing me to see up the full skirt of her dress to a point about mid-thigh.

Another revelation - the darker band of her stockings gave me an instant hardon. My weakness has always been nylon stockings, and when I encountered them instead of pantyhose, I was in seventh heaven. I was so engrossed in the view, that I didn't see her turn her head around as she walked, catching me as I took in the view. I turned bright red, and she just smiled.

It didn't seem to bother her though, and she didn't do anything to prevent me from seeing up her dress. When we got to my room, she showed me the bath, and other amenities, sliding past me with a brush of her fine tits against my chest. That caused her to smile again, and me to get even harder.

At dinner that night, I met the rest of the guys on the hunt. We had a great meal, that Debbie and Dan prepared, and Debbie served. As she worked her way around the tables, she seemed to lean into me whenever she got the chance. The next time she came around with a pitcher of iced tea, I let my arm go down to my side. As she leaned into me, the back of my hand came in contact with her nylon covered calf and knee.

She stayed right there as the guys passed their glasses to her for refills, and I left my hand against her leg the entire time. When she left, she pushed hard into my hand, giving me another wide smile. Dessert and coffee soon followed, and that brought her back beside me. Again, my hand was down, and again, she slid right up next to me, making contact.

I decided to see where this might go, and turned my hand around to slide it to the inside of her knee, caressing her. She didn't move away, so I slid it up, the sheer nylon driving me up a wall. I got to the top of her stocking, feeling some bare thigh before she had to go to another table. This action was repeated twice more, and each time, I ran my hand up her thigh, the last time making it all the way up. The side of my hand was against the panties covering her hot, moist pussy.

I stayed up late by myself watching TV, but nothing else happened that night, much to my disappointment. The next morning, we were up early for breakfast, and Deb was preparing to serve. It was more of the same, her friendly smile, her rubbing up against me with her nylon clad thighs as she served me (and no one else, by the way). When I slid my hand up under her skirt this time, I got a real surprise - no panties!

As she stood next to me pouring coffee, I actually finger-fucked her for several seconds, without any change in her expression! When she went to the other side of the table, I caught her eye, and stuck my finger - the one that had just been inside her, in my mouth and sucked on it. I actually noticed her shiver.

A while later, we headed out to the bus to start the hunt. It was fantastic! More birds than I had ever seen, and all in natural habitat. We all had our limit by Noon, and headed back to the bus for the ride back to the lodge. Getting off the bus, I slipped on the step and twisted my ankle, causing a lot of pain.

Once inside, the guys checked my ankle, deciding it was just sprained. I'd have to stay off of it for awhile. My meals were served as I sat on the couch, so no playing around with Debbie at the table! The next morning, all of the guys took off for the hunt, leaving me with Dan and Debbie. Shortly thereafter Dan left to pick up supplies, leaving me sitting with my leg propped up on an ottoman.

A few minutes later, Debbie came in with coffee, and sat beside me on the couch. She was again dressed to thrill - white blouse, red pleated skirt, sheer nylons and 3 inch red stiletto heels. I took the cup of coffee she offered, and asked her if she dressed up for all of the guests.

"Dan likes it," she responded, smiling broadly. "He says it keeps the guys coming back."

I told her I agreed with Dan, and she just smiled. She asked if I needed anything, and then it was MY turn to smile. She went and got a foot stool, and placed it in front of me. I thought she was going to put my injured foot up on it, but I was wrong. She sat on it, facing me, and crossed her sexy legs. The hem of her skirt rode way up, exposing most of her thighs to above her stocking tops.

I gulped loudly, and again, she smiled at me. "You're quite a leg man, aren't you, Rick?" she asked.

"I am," I admitted, "and I REALLY like yours!"

"I've noticed," she went on. She explained how she could always tell, and when she had a guy like me on the hook, she loved to "play" with him.

At that, she uncrossed her legs, spreading them about a foot. I could see everything, including the fact that again, she had no panties on. All I could do, was stare at her. After a minute or so, she stood up.

"I'll be able to hear Dan's truck or the transport bus coming, so I think we'll have some privacy," she explained, unbuttoning her blouse.

I just stared in amazement. The blouse hit the floor, and was soon joined by her lacy bra. Her breasts were fabulous, but I was more interested in her legs. Obviously reading my mind, she undid the snap and sipper on her skirt, and let it drop also. She was now standing in front of me in a lacy garter belt, sheer stockings and her red stilettos.

She slid the stool back and stepped up between my legs. I reached out and stroked her nylon clad beauties, from her heels to her pubes! Then, she knelt between my legs, carefully pushing them apart. Her hands went to my zipper, sliding it down and opening my belt.

She slid my pants and underwear down on my legs, and took my hard cock in her hands.

"Since you're injured, and can't hunt," she explained, "I'm gonna give you a special treat."

With that statement, her head lowered and her mouth opened, enveloping half of my 8 1/2 inches. She stroked the shaft as she sucked me, and I nearly came right away. It took all of my concentration to keep from flooding her mouth!

Her eyes never left mine as she sucked me, her head bobbing up and down, her right hand stroking the shaft expertly, her left cradling my balls. Before long, I was to the point where I could no longer hold it back.

"I'm cumming!" I announced, and she just locked her lips around the head, sucking all the harder.

Blast after blast of hot cum flooded her mouth, but she handled it like a pro, not losing a single drop.

Then, she pulled off and swallowed it all down.

"Mmmmmmmm... very tasty!" she purred as she stood up, again displaying all of her sexy legs.

She picked up her clothes and headed up the stairs, leaving me very well satisfied! I wondered what tomorrow would bring!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers