Pheromone Follies

Story Info
College guy develops and tests pheromone stimulants.
7.1k words
4.42
120.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know that. That's what happens when two ferrets make love." Amanda smiled.

"No, No." Kevin laughed. "Not ferret moans, PHEROMONES! You silly girl. I'm working on pheromones for my master's thesis. And I'm getting close to a big breakthrough."

"Oh, THAT kind of pheromone." She teased. "Of course I've heard of them. Do they really work for humans?"

"OK, here's some background. The word "pheromone" first appeared in the 1950s from the Greek words "pherein" and "hormone," meaning "excitement carrier. It is a substance that is produced by an organism and that elicits a specific and unlearned response in another member of the same species. Well, they certainly work in many other animals, and we are really only another species. So why shouldn't they work on us too. Maybe they already do but we just can't tell their influence versus all the other influences that make us attracted to one another." He stated.

"I suppose there might be some effect on us. It could explain why I like one guy, but am repulsed by another guy just as good looking. Tell me more. Do you actually have something or is it all theory?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm well past the theory phase. I have a few things mixed up and am ready to go into the testing phase. But I could use a partner to help me document the results." He said.

"Sounds interesting. I'm qualified and would be glad to help you, that is, if you want me."

"That would be great! I know you are a pharmacy major and can understand the chemistry part of it very well. I would much rather have you helping me than some stranger. Let's start working out our strategy right now." Kevin replied.

Kevin and Amanda had met several years earlier in freshman chemistry class. Throughout college, they had talked many times and had been in several classes together. They hadn't dated each other, but had hung out together with their friends. They could best be described as good buddies.

They talked about his formulas and mapped out a plan for testing them. They also agreed that it would be better to have a male and female working on this type of study to obtain non-gender biased data. As a preliminary test, he wanted to try in on himself first and see how she reacted. They picked a time when the lab would be empty except for the two of them.

"The recorder is running. OK, here goes. I'm going to spritz some of this on my chest and we can sit around and talk and discuss how we are going to find the other subjects. If you happen to notice any different feelings, please note them and discuss them with me so we can document them, OK?" He asked.

"OK, let's go. I'm excited to finally be getting into the testing phase of this project." She replied.

He sprayed a little of the formula onto his neck and upper chest and waited for a few minutes. She had no reaction, so he resumed thinking about who to test next, and discussing it with her.

"I believe we can find at least 12 of our friends to try this on first. We can trust them to be honest with us, and we will know that what they tell us will be the facts." Kevin said.

"Yes, I have several friends who would be game to try something like this, I suppose. OK, let's talk to them and set it up right away." Said Amanda.

After making a list and dividing it up into equal male and female "Subjects", he asked her if she felt anything new or different.

"You know, I feel a special closeness to you now. We've always been friends, but I don't know if it is some new feeling or just excitement at being involved in this experiment with you. I do feel very comfortable being here with you and working with you." She said.

"That's it? No sexual feelings? You don't want to jump my bones or anything?" he asked her, feeling slightly disappointed.

"No, I don't feel anything like that at all. Sorry. You know I would tell you if I felt something different. You DO kinda feel like my best friend right now. Maybe that's from the formula?" She replied.

"Oh, well, I guess I was expecting too much the first time. Please write down all your feelings for our logbook. Tomorrow, we'll try it on you and see what happens." He said.

The next day, they met in the lab and Kevin sprayed some of the formula on her neck and chest, above her breasts. They waited and talked about the details of the next phase of their experiment. After a while, he noticed something he had never noticed before.

"You know, you have very pretty hair. I like the way it curls down over your shoulders and bounces when you turn your head from side to side." He iterated.

"Why, thank you. But it's just the same old hair I've always had, you know. All I did was wash it today."

"Well, it's very nice hair. And, I was wondering, are you wearing contacts today?" He asked.

"No, of course not. I don't wear glasses. Why did you ask that?"

"Oh, nothing. I never noticed that you have sparkling green eyes before. I thought you must be wearing those colored contacts, you know?"

"Well, it's about time you noticed what color my eyes are! Anything else you see that you never noticed before?"

"Well..." Kevin thought. " I never noticed what a pretty woman you are. I mean, I always knew you were a woman, and pretty, but you are really a pretty woman, you know that? And, I don't know how you've been hiding that figure but I can tell you have a hot little body under those baggy clothes, Amanda."

"Hey, are you getting turned on by me? You look a little flushed."

"Oh no, I was only telling you what I saw. You know we don't turn each other on. We're just friends."

"Oh, yeah? You never noticed me like that before. You're having sexual thoughts about me, aren't you?" She asked him. "Do you think it's from the formula?"

"OMG, I don't know. I mean, yes, you are very hot looking today. I want to kiss you, to touch you. You want me too, don't you? You must have done something special to yourself to make me notice you today. I'm very attracted to you right now."

"Oh, my!" She exclaimed, laughing softly. "I haven't done anything different or wore anything different, or said anything different today. You know what's happening? It must be the formula! It's making you want me. It must be working!" She gushed in excitement.

"Well, I'll be damned. Do you think so? WOW! Maybe it is the formula. I don't know, but every minute, I feel a stronger urge to take you in my arms, to kiss and caress you." He replied. "You know, I think you had better wash that stuff off before I do something we'd both regret later."

"Yeah. I can tell from that look in your eyes that I should do something soon. You look like you're in lust over me. It feels good, mind you, but I don't want to get attacked right now, so I'll go wash it off well. You go wash out your nose to help get the scent out of it."

"Yeah. I can't wait to test it on other people. Let's get them lined up right away." He said.

They talked over their experiment with their friends and came up with six women and six men who agreed to try it and abide by their rules and document the results.

The women were: Katie, Grace, Ashley, Desiree, Veronica, and Kim. The men were: Tyler, Dave, Seth, John, Zack, and Manny.

They were mixed nationalities and some had boyfriends or girlfriends and some didn't. All of them were decent looking people who didn't have trouble with the opposite sex. They all agreed to fill out short questionnaires every time they used the formula and turn in their results after a week. They each were required to try it at least once a day, and in as many different situations as they could. Kevin and Amanda gave the subjects the controlled doses to take with them.

Use instructions:
Spray onto the neck or chest of the subject (Yourself normally), a few minutes before meeting someone you consider or desire to be an "Object of Affection". Spend some time in relatively close proximity to each other and observe the reactions of the other person to you. Inside normal conversation range should be close enough. Document all your findings.

Questionnaire:
Your Name,
Male or female?
Was your "Object of affection" male or female?
Did one or both use it? (in case two subjects get together)
Were you dating each other already?
Was the other person a stranger, friend, or acquaintance?
If you are not a couple already, don't tell the other person you are using the formula.
If you are in a relationship, please try it both ways, without their knowledge first, then with.
Did you wind up having sex with the other person?
To what degree: Kissing, touching, oral, copulation?
Did either or both have an orgasm?
Were the feelings any different than when you weren't using the formula?
Describe any side effects in detail.
Stop using it and wash off thoroughly if any undesired consequences happen to either of you.
Add any comments or feelings that you want that you could attribute to the formula.
If you are not sure, include them anyway.

"If anyone has a problem or reaction to the formula, you can call either of us at any time. We will have a meeting and discuss our findings one week from tomorrow. OK, happy pheromones everyone." He said.

It was agonizing waiting for next week to come. No one called them and they were wondering if anything was even happening at all. Then, finally, the one-week meeting came and everyone showed up to report his or her findings.

Going around the room, the guys all had similar experiences: They all had closer and more loving feelings from their dates or friends when they used the formula. The ones who were going to get some sex had it, and the ones who weren't expecting sex didn't get any. There seemed to be more touching and kissing than normal though, and the ones who did have sex had pleasing sex. (But isn't it always for guys?)

The women were a different story. Two had boyfriends and two had dates during the period. Ashley and Grace, who had boyfriends, each reported that they both had sex while on the drug and that their guys were very urgent in their desires and made love to them with a passion they had not experienced before.

Katie and Veronica each had dates that they tried the formula on. Veronica, a voluptuous brunette cheerleader, had a date with one of the cute football players that she had been trying to get interested in her. And, boy did she get him interested. She used it several times during the evening and he couldn't keep his hands off of her. He wound up TAKING her, not really asking her, to his apartment and fucking her silly until he passed out.

Sweet little Katie, a virgin, dated a nice, but quiet, nerdy guy. He was kinda cute, but not the type to make advances to a woman, especially on a first date. She had felt safe with him. After she used the formula, he practically attacked her. There was no reasoning with him and he wouldn't take "no" for an answer. After getting kissed and groped for way too long, she remembered the note in the questionnaire and managed to excuse herself to go to the restroom and washed off as much as she could. After that, she got him calmed down long enough to take her home.

Kim was a petite Asian with long black hair. She tried small amounts of the formula on some of her friends. The male's reactions were all similar - they all showed definite interest in her. She was asked out by three of the guys that she barely knew before. And two of her male friends had to excuse themselves and leave suddenly, to save honor, she supposed.

Desiree was most interesting. She is apparently bisexual, and tried the formula on men and women. Like the other women, all the men she tried it on wanted to get into her pants urgently. However, the women also wanted to get into her panties! And some were women who had never been with a woman before. Hmm.

Kevin and Amanda took the data and studied it. Their research found that men had the natural physical attraction to women, so that if they were attracted to a woman at all, the sex thoughts were always there. For a woman, it was different. She needed more than physical attraction. A guy needed to supply her maternal, emotional and security needs for him to be sexually attractive to a woman.

Said Kevin, "In response to odorous stimuli, the hypothalamus is stimulated. The difference is that smelling an androgen-like compound stimulates women; while smelling an estrogen-like substance stimulates men. This suggests the sex-differentiated behavioral response in humans. We know that the luteinizing hormone (LH) response, which is elicited by human pheromones, explains the development of human mate preferences, just as they explain mate choice and properly timed reproductive sexual behavior. After its sensing by women, the male pheromones, especially the ones released in their perspiration, have been shown to advance the onset of the next peak of LH causing reduced tension and increased relaxation in the women. This is nature's way of controlling the menstrual cycle, and therefore, fertility. Raised levels of dopamine and norepinephrine electrify the reward system in the brains of lovers, which gives them that lovesick feeling, or ecstasy and elation, or despair and rage, depending on the match."

"So, what you're saying is that we need to adjust the formula to change the way it affects the men and women?" Amanda asked.

"Right! And there is a segment of our DNA called the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) that controls proteins involved in immunity--and in producing our own singular smell. The levels are different in men and women. So, there must be a different formula for men and women. We'll add a little nitric oxide here, and little oxytocin there, and test it again. Let's call the new versions Preparation-X and Preparation-Y, for the women's and men's formulas respectively."

They made the changes and issued new batches to their willing subjects with the same instructions. The following week, they met again to convey their findings. The guys were glowing with enthusiasm and praise for the new formula.

Tyler: "My girlfriend couldn't get enough of me the last week. We had sex every time I used Preparation-Y and she really enjoyed it."

John: "Hey, it was the same for my girlfriend and me. Not only was it good, but she says she had an orgasm for the first time, ever! I thought I was doing something wrong with her, but now it all seems right."

Dave: "I dated that girl from my English class, the stuck up rich one who drives that little red Beemer. Before we even got to where we were going, she had my cock out of my pants and was stroking it while I was driving. Man, I never expected that!"

Manny: "Hey, man, I got a blowjob from Juanita in the back of the bus on our field trip. She didn't even care that some of the guys saw her doing it to me."

Zack: "I'm not like you guys. But I did make out with Sandy, the girl of my dreams, and she let me get to third base. She says she's saving herself for marriage, but she had a hard time stopping herself."

Seth: "I have some trouble getting dates with the women I want to go out with. This week, I used Preparation-Y in history class and the hot blonde who sits in front of me asked ME if I would like to go to a movie with her next week!"

"OK, encouraging results. Now, how about the women?" asked Kevin?

Desiree: "You know all those people who asked me out last week? Well, I went out with two guys and one woman, and they all made me cum. The guys were really rough and hard though. Hard's not a bad thing, ya know and I'm not complaining. I like a good, hard man inside me, but they seemed to be overly excited about the whole thing. The girl was different, gentler than the guys were."

Veronica: "I dated that football player again. This time, he didn't even wait until we got home. He took me right in the car down by the lake. I didn't mind that he was a little rough. It felt good and he really made me tingle."

Kim: "I dated two of those guys I met last week. They were both all over me. I figured it was the Preparation-X but I wasn't ready to have sex on first dates, but they were so aggressive that I had to give them both blowjobs to keep them from raping me. I didn't mind. Maybe we'll do it some other time."

Grace and Ashley had similar experiences to the week before with their boyfriends. However, they seemed to enjoy it even more for themselves.

Katie had a cautious week, but guys were still attracted to her whenever she used the formula.

A surprising finding was that women had orgasms more frequently when they were relaxed and comfortable. Although they didn't like to admit it, this is why more women enjoyed sex after a few drinks, or after taking some relaxing drug, than when they didn't. Their defenses were down and they could truly relax and let their bodies and minds enjoy the moment more.

This led to another change in the formula. They needed to find a mixture that not only attracted women to men, but also one that would make them feel at ease toward that man. "A little Preparation X on meat balls..." Smile in a bottle, they called it. Mild relaxants and sedatives were added the next week.

Zack: "I went out with Sandy again. I tried to respect her wishes to remain celibate until marriage, but, man, she almost attacked me. She was so willing that I couldn't believe it. When I kissed her, she kissed me harder. When I touched her breast, she took off her blouse and bra so I could touch it more. She had an orgasm when I played with her pussy, even through her clothes. Before I knew it, she was nude and waiting for me to give it to her. What could I do? I took her cherry and she didn't seem to mind at all. If fact, she loved it too."

Seth: "Wow, something similar happened to me. You know that Blonde who asked me out the week before? Well, we went to a movie and a bite to eat afterward. The whole time, she couldn't keep her hands off of me. Not that I minded, of course, but it was a little embarrassing having this hot blonde groping me in the restaurant with everyone staring at her. It seemed that she couldn't wait to have sex with me, so we rushed home and did it all night. Yes, I applied some more formula after a while because I didn't want it to end. Man, was she horny."

John and Tyler both reported more sex than normal, and not only received many orgasms from their girlfriends, but gave them more as well. They definitely liked their guys using Preparation-Y.

Manny also got laid twice. "Man, it was like, they couldn't say no to me. Whatever I wanted, they were ready for it. This is good stuff."

Dave reported hot sex with the redhead with the red Beemer, and even IN the red Beemer!

The girls had a different and interesting perspective to add in their reports on this version of the formula.

Veronica: "I dated Colin again. You know, the football player. Before, we had just had sex, hot sex, mind you, but just sex. This time was different. He was much more gentle with me and actually made love with me, not just TO me. I came at least three times and each was more satisfying that the former. I felt very relaxed, not tense or rushed like before, maybe because he was more relaxed and gentle?"

Desiree: Once again, she had guys and girls flirting with her all week, and had sex with one guy and one girl. "I seemed to be very relaxed and happy. And several other people were hitting on me all week."

Kim: This time, she surrendered to her desires and had full sex with the two guys she had given blow jobs to the last week. "I wanted them a lot, and they weren't so aggressive, so I gave in to them. It was fun."

Grace and Ashley: Both had sex with their boyfriends several times. The guys seemed to want them all the time when the girls had the Preparation-X on them. "It was good. We felt wanted and loved."

Katie: She wore Preparation-X in several classes and got positive responses, like flirting from guys who had barely noticed her before. There was one special guy who she trusted to accept a date with for the next week, however she was apprehensive at what would happen then.

12