Pheromones

Story Info
Grad student conquers one woman at a time.
2.7k words
4.48
246.4k
91

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qwest
qwest
56 Followers

My name is Daniel Hartman and I am going to tell you how I earned my fame and fortune. I was a graduate student at a local university, working to eventually get my PhD in Biochemistry. I had always shown a natural aptitude in science and math, graduating near the top of my class in college. I had already garnered interest from some of the top labs in the country and it seemed for a while like my future was set in stone. I was working with some of my professors to research exactly how pheromones in animals worked. For months we tested and watched lab rats in various situations, putting males and females together to see which ones took to each other.

It was always my assertion that pheromones could be extracted from these animals and altered but my professors deemed that it would be far to difficult to ever attempt and they focused their attention to things far less interesting in my estimation.

But I was intrigued. I spent many long evenings alone in the lab doing my own experiments, seeing if I could change these pheromones to make one of our lucky rats into something irresistible to the opposite sex. As you might imagine, this didn't give me much time for a social life but, I was hoping that all of these experiments would rectify that situation to the point that it would never be an issue again.

I have never been particularly atrocious with women. I'm not bad looking at about six feet tall with short brown hair. I stay in decent shape and had the occasional hook-up in high school and college but I was always looking for something to increase the odds in my favor. Finally, I believed that I had something.

After multiple failures, I had been able to isolate a very small amount of pheromones and feed it to one of our male rats with his normal food and, in a very short amount of time, any female rat that came within 10 feet of him became like a dog in heat. It was a huge break through and it only took me a few days of tinkering to make sure that my new drug was fit for human consumption.

I was convinced that it would work and was giddy to test it out, seeing that my cock was in danger of becoming permanently dormant. I was able to create a small pill that I simply let dissolve in my mouth and, hopefully, that would be enough to completely seduce any woman within close proximity of me. There had been problems trying to get the right dosage as many times the pheromones would make the female rats completely sex crazed and uncontrollable.

I wanted my conquests to be horny as hell but still feel as if they were going through with fucking me without any outside influence. And now I was ready. I had to set some ground rules for myself if this was to actually work.

First: I didn't think it would be fair to take anyone's virginity while they were being seduced.

Second: With my new advantage I was not going to settle. For the rest of my life I was only going to screw the elite. The hottest girls I could find.

Third: The girls had to be 18, which wasn't a problem at the college

I could hardly contain myself as I walked around campus with my small bottle of pills in my pocket. I didn't know where to even begin. I wandered into a campus coffee shop and sat down to peruse the situation. After nearly finishing my coffee she walked in.

She was one of those girls where you knew 95% of her personality just by looking at her. I had seen her type many times before. She was unattainable. Just what I was looking for. She walked into the cafe alone and with a swagger that made it known that we were all lucky just to be able to look at her. She was bout 5'4 and had thick, silky smooth auburn hair down to the middle of her back and was wearing a tight designer T-shirt that had to have cost over $100. She had tight jeans on and sandals and I could see her toes were painted. She had probably just had a manicure. Her curves were incredible. Her simple clothes showed them perfectly.

This was a girl that only slept with a certain breed, those rich enough and hot enough to even be in her stratosphere. I hated these girls but now I was brimming with confidence. I watched her as she ordered and sat down at a corner table. She flipped her long hair over her shoulder without looking up at anyone else. Her shirt was low cut enough to just show the faintest amount of cleavage.

After downing the rest of my coffee I took a deep breath, reached into my pocket and placed one pill under my tongue. It disolved instantly. I didn't feel any different but I didn't know if I was supposed to. I slowly walked over to her and threw my garbage away. I dropped my napking on purpose and bent down, within just a few feet of her to pick it up.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, directing my breath straight toward her face. I wasn't exactly sure how this was supposed to work. She barely budged, not even looking at me. I was disheartened but just a few seconds later she stopped and looked up at me, giving me a smile. Her perfect teeth nearly blinded me.

"It's no problem," she said sweetly. I smiled back at her not knowing where to go from her. This was as far as I had ever gotten with a girl like this before.

"It's pretty nice outside today," I said feebly. I know it's lame but I needed to keep things going.

"Yeah, it is," she said, pausing a beat before sticking her hand out. "I'm Madison." Of course she was.

"I'm Daniel," I said shaking her hand. Oh her skin. It was incredible. It was like her body produced its own moisturizer. I had never felt anything softer than her tanned hand and arm.

"Have a seat if you want," she said sweetly. This had to be working I thought as my heart rate leapt. I sat down and noticed she was reading the USA Today.

"So what's going on in the world?" I asked.

"Oh, I have a current events test tomorrow for my history class. I don't normally read the newspaper." I didn't think so I thought. She shifted in her seat as I continued to gaze at her body, guessing she was probably a junior, about 20 if I had to bet on it.

"Do you live on campus?" I asked for lack of a better question.

"Yeah, I'm in a sorrority. Our house is a couple blocks away," she said leaning in with her elbows on the table. That made sense. I was becoming more and more sure that I had picked the right girl to start with. As she leaned in I had to resist looking down her shirt at what I guessed were a perfect C cup. Even though I was pretty sure my drug was working I didn't want to blow it.

"So what are you up to today?" she asked.

"Honestly? I hadn't gotten much further than coffee." I said. She laughed a little even though it wasn't much of a joke.

"Yeah, I know how that is. I should probably study today but I'm just not in the mood," she replied. I decided to take my first small chance.

"So what are you in the mood for?" I asked trying not to sound too ridiculous. She paused for a moment before giving me another dazzling smile.

"Why? Did you have something in mind?" It was now or never.

"Well, since neither of us have plans today... You know, I've been here for seven years and I've never been inside a sorrority house. Not once," I said. She smiled again, this time more coyly.

"Really? I find that very hard to believe," she said. "We could easily fix that. What do you say?" I was amazed. I couldn't believe it had been this easy.

"Absolutely," I said, trying to be cool and she got up, leaving her newspaper and half a cup of coffee behind her. I followed her out the door, staring at her perfectly toned ass through her tight jeans.

We walked side by side for two blocks to a large house that I had walked past hundreds of times. There were usually a handful of sorrority girls out on the top deck sunbathing in nice weather but not today.

"A lot of my sisters are out of town this weekend for the football game," Madison said as she walked up the stairs. "I was expecting this to be a pretty lonely weekend." She gave me another smile as we entered the house. It was in pristine condition. Madison fit in this place like a glove. It was like I was entering an exclusive club. I felt like I almost needed to take off my shoes.

Madison kept walking, heading straight up the stairs as I followed her. Obviously she didn't want to give me the grand tour. She stopped halfway down the hall and unlocked the door to her room.

"This is it," she said stepping inside. I followed her anxiously, still thinking this could either be a dream or a trick. She closed the door behind us. Her room was decorated as you would expect with pictures and a few posters and lost of pink and purple trinkets.

"So this is a sorrority girl's room. Is it everything you expected?" she asked with a grin. It was another opportunity.

"Not yet," I said trying to mask my nervousness with a smile of my own. She matched it and slowly lifted her pink T-shirt off revealing her truly perfect tits encased in a silky blue bra.

"Oh yeah? Well we'll have to do someothing about that," she said as she walked toward me slowly and seductively. I couldn't believe this was happening. This goddess wanted me bad.

I put my arms around her as she approached me and started to kiss her soft plump lips tenderly, tasting the apricot gloss she had on. Within seconds our kissing escalated. She increased the pace dramatically, kissing me hard, slipping me her tongue. She moaned into my mouth as I grabbed her tight ass and moved my lips with hers.

Now I knew I had her. She was mine to play with. After another minute she stopped our frantic make-out session and stepped back, ripping off my shirt with lust in her big brown eyes. I decided to play along. I spun her around and pushed her against the door. She looked back at my with the sexiest look I have ever seen as I attacked her.

I covered her neck with kisses as she tilted her head back. I reached around and undid her bra, letting it fall as I licked between the best pair of breasts I had ever seen. My hands rubbed her back and went to her hair, savoring the feel of her silky skin. I moved back up and frenched her sloppily, grinding against her, pinning her against the door.

She was loving every second of it, moving her hands down my chest and quickly undoing my pants, letting them fall to the floor as she felt my now rock hard cock.

"Mmm, shit. I never do this. I don't want you to think I'm a slut," she said with her eyes closed as I assaulted her neck and collarbone with my mouth. I knew she wasn't but I also knew by her movements that she enjoyed sex and that we were in for one hell of an afternoon.

She finally managed to push me away and slowly wriggled out of her jeans, revealing a small blue thong, no doubt put on to draw the eyes of those visiting the cafe today. she continued to push me playfull until I fell back onto her bed. Her long sikly hair fell down in front of her, just covering her breasts as I laid back and she got on top of me.

We continued to kiss, a little more passionately but still driven by lust. I ran my hands through her hair, feeling sure that my cock had never been so hard in my life. Madison tore off my boxers and started to grind slowly on my groin. My hands moved to her tits, massaging her nipples. She had obviously had enough. She needed to be satisfied. She squirmed out of her thong, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy. Every guy who had ever fucked her previously probably had no idea how lucky they were.

"I still can't believe I'm doing this," she said breathlessly. "But I'm so fucking horny!" With that she lined herself up and slowly lowered herself over the head of my cock, arching her back and closing her eyes. We gasped silmultaneously. She was like nothing I've ever felt before, wet and incredibly warm but also amazingly tight.

She continued to take more of me in as I slowly started to thrust, driving myself deeper while not wanting to hurt her. Finally she seemed happy with how deep I was and started to ride me slowly. I was ecstatic. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect body as she went up and down with her eyes still closed. Her hands moved up and down my chest as mine caressed her soft back.

She let out a moan and I picked up the pace a bit, moving my hands to her sides. She countered by bouncing harder, opening her eyes and starting directly into mine with a sense of urgency. Now she really started to give it to me, moaning louder and tossing her hair back as my hands found her incredible tits, holding them in place.

"Oh Madison!" I found myself saying as I buried myself in her.

"Oh yes yes!" she responded, making the bed springs squeak. Her thighs tightened around my sides as I lifted my ass off the bed, pumping up into her with great force. She contiued to ride me hard, gasping for air. Deciding to take charge I picked her up, never leaving her, putting my hands on her ass as I pinned her against the wall and started fucking her in earnest again.

"Oh shit yes yes! Fuck me!" she shouted as I pounded her against the wall. All I could do was grunt. I looked up at her thrashing against the wall and saw pictures of Madison with various people, some of whom were ex-boyfriends or maybe even current boyfriends. But none of them had ever fucked her like this.

I continued to fuck her against the wall as she tightened her smooth legs around me and I licked and kissed her chest up to her lips, frenching her deeply again. All of the sudden she spasmed, tossing her head back and letting out a shrill shriek.

"Oh yes! Oh baby! I'm cumming!" Her pussy contracted, nearly causing me to lose it as well. Madison started to sweat as she spasmed again and again with a high-pitched gasp each time. Knowing she just came I laid her on the bed with me on top and started to hammer her as she tossed her head from side to side and moaned uncontrollably.

"It's OK, I'm on the pill," she said, reading my mind. I moved her to the edge of the bed and stood up, lifting her legs on my shoulder as I plowed into her. I stared down at one of the hottest girls I had ever seen before, laid out on her pink bed spread completely spent and I finally came. With a loud grunt I shot deep into her over and over with months of build up. Finally I slowed down and laid next to her.

"Oh shit. Mmm Madison. You are incredible,"I said panting for air.

"We have to do that again she said almost inaudibly. I put my arm around her knowing that this was the first day of the rest of my life.

qwest
qwest
56 Followers