Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want, Mr. Fogg?" said she from the other side of the door.

"Want? Oh, I just WANT to converse with you, no more, no less, my pretty wench."

I chuckled again as if I knew a great secret and she did not. Oh, I was so smug, so superior on that last wee pint of ale.

Annabelle Lee made no response to this and I felt compelled to add, "I'm so cold; I shan't stand here and catch my death of a cold. I bid you a good night then."

"Have you no fire?" A muffled voice called out.

"There is no stove here," I said, snickering at my reply.

"There is one in my room," said she. "And it's quite warm, come in and chat. You must tell me of your day. Was it trying?"

Although my hand was on the doorknob I did not turn it. There was a rustling sound which I took to be that of her petticoats hurrying to the door; then I heard a cough. My prick was ready to rip through my fly so hard was it. I fleetingly thought of it as a battering ram, quite sufficient to knock the barrier between us to the floor.

I released my prick from its imprisonment and held it sword-like in my hand. I fancied calling out "En garde!" as I rushed into her room, but did not.

However, it was she who turned the key, then the handle, and the door opened on a darkened room. I made out Annabelle Lee's feminine form, but not her features.

"Light a candle, my sweet so I may look upon your lovely features," I cooed softly.

It was her turn to giggle. "Do come in, Mr. Fogg. Have you been drinking this night?"

"No, I have not," said I.

That obvious lie brought forth another giggle from her corner of the room.

"Well . . . possibly a little, but no more than a pint," said I.

"Come in. Sit down. Mind you leave the door open it will help heat the room you've just left."

"I don't much mind the cold," said I trying to make out how clothed Annabelle Lee was and how much I would have to remove since I was not feeling up to a struggle in getting her undressed at this point.

"You just now complained of it."

"I meant that I should warm you up in bed," said I, growing more comfortable as the heat seeped into my bones.

"Oh! Don't talk such nonsense."

"It's not nonsense, we are alone, come join me in a sherry."

"All right," said she.

But I was at a loss as to the whereabouts of the bottle. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"The sherry. Where does your mother keep it hidden?"

"You don't require any more of that this evening. Come, sit down with me."

Ruled by my prick, I went to her and sat down beside her.

"Let us light a candle at least," I said, for in truth although only an arms length from her I could not, for the life of me, discern her features. She was content to play the coquettish

"Let me gaze upon your delightful breasts, my sweet," said I and gave a light tug on her shawl pulling it from her shoulders. But only a little of her breasts were exposed to my eyes as she hastened to turn her back on me. Thus I became confused. Did she fancy a fuck, or not? I hesitated, then went on talking quietly and respectfully as my hands sought to uncover more of her person.

I had reached the point of thumbing the nipple of her right breast, making it stand up, hard and juicy as a plum when up she scrambled, leaving me alone in the bed. Just as quickly I sat up and saw clearly that it was not Annabelle Lee, but her younger sister.

"What! What are you doing impersonating your sister?"

I watched as a malicious grin formed on her face. She lit a candle then, holding it near her face so that I could be sure of just who she was. She made no effort whatsoever to cover her bared breasts. I was quick to note that they were much smaller than Annabelle Lee's,

"How dare you stand looking at me?" Katherine Ann said. "Is it to rape me that brought you here?"

"Rubbish," I said, "Pure rubbish!" While at the same time I thought . . . 'no, YOU led me to believe you were your sister, there was no rape of Katherine Ann Mooring on my mind at any time.'

I regretted uttering those words as fast as they were spoken, for my rampant prick betrayed me, jutting straight up along my stomach. It was the only time in my entire life that I wished mightily for a smaller weapon than that I possessed at that very moment.

"Get out of my room you vile person! Not acting the gentleman now are yer?"

"Get out!" She spat out at me and her spittle caught the shoulder of my waist-coat. I seethed with anger unlike any I had experienced before except for the enemy at Balaclava. At that time I made sure to kill several of them before managing to calm down. Most likely I'd have done her in too, but for catching the wench glancing furtively at my prick now reddened with lust and involuntarily jerking about seeking a warm nest someplace.

"Go on, out of my room, said she.

"Not before I fuck you, I won't," said I as I advanced upon her. She blanched and backed away from me, but that put her headed in the wrong direction so far as a proper escape was concerned.

"I'd die before giving me self to the likes of you," said she and she spat at me again, this time missing me by a wide margin, so wide that I suspected it was on purpose.

"Will you fuck me for 3 pounds?" I asked.

"Get out!"

"Will you fuck me for 5 pounds?" I asked.

Her shrill voice raised an octave. "Get out of my room!"

"Will you fuck me for 10 pounds?" I asked.

"Ten pounds? You'd give me ten pounds to lay down with you?"

"No. I will pay ten pounds to fuck you, right here, right now."

"Show me the money!" Katherine Ann said as her nostrils flared and her tiny chest heaved with excitement. 'It must have seemed a fortune to her,' I thought.

Then perhaps to bolster her confidence a bit, she said, "You won't tell me mother now, will yer?"

"No," I said softly. "But tell me, Katherine Ann, why play me thusly?"

"Annabelle Lee was after telling me how wonderful it was to be fucking with the likes of you and what a handsome prick yer had."

"Did you spy on us at all?"

"No, I wanted to, but it weren't possible, the rooms being so small and all."

"So then what do you make of it, now you've seen it?" I asked, my manly vanity wanting to be stroked about as much as I wanted her to be stroking my manhood.

"Its much bigger than I had thought it would be."

"Give me a kiss now; let me taste those sweet lips."

"You promised some money. Mr. Fogg, did you not?"

Reaching into my trousers, I found two five-pound notes and handed them to her.

She stuffed them under the mattress and offered her lips to mine.

My fingers were already running upward along her thigh.

"Do you fancy this?" I asked.

She made no reply.

I placed my hand round her waist and kissed her properly. Her mouth opened and accepted my tongue almost gleefully. The kiss lasted a while and I had fondled her smallish tits to the point her nipples were begging to be sucked by the time it ended. I made for her asparagus-like tips straight away and had her moaning forthwith.

"Mr. Fogg you'll have me swooning in a minute," she said and I took it as a weak protest.

"Take my prick in hand, now."

She did and gave it a hearty squeeze.

"Did you look in on your sister and me?"

"It was just a quick peek, sir."

"You saw me fucking her, did you not?" My hand was rubbing up against her sparsely haired cunt.

"OH!"

I rubbed a little harder and felt her growing wet.

"Did you or did you not?"

"YES! I did. I did. Oh, what is that you're doing to me?"

"I'm warming you up, do you like it?"

"YES! YES! Very much, sir."

I put my hand up her clothes and tried to feel my way beneath them, but she turned round, and after a struggle half squatted on the floor to prevent me. However, I used the position to assist me, pushing her onto her back on the floor; scrunch round for a moment then my fingers were sliding along her sopping wet gash. Katherine Ann screaming loudly as we rolled about. I give her this; she was nimble as a cat and sprang to her feet escaping my hands. But I was on her again in a moment, and had her clothes up and a finger back up her hole as she thrashed about trying to elude my clutching hands. I whispered in her ear, "You took the money."

There was panic in her voice as she cried, "I'll give it back!"

I held her there, thinking of what I might do, but made no further advances, contenting myself with mouthing bawdy phrases to her while caressing her bum which she did not resist. How long this might have gone on is anyone's guess, but Annabelle Lee sauntered into the room and smiled down upon us.

"Stay put right there, the two of ye," she said and left us only to return in a minute with a large mug and some whiskey. We all drank freely, passing the mug from hand to hand.

In a short time they were both frisky as I. The sisters, being sisters began quarrelling and let out all about each other, the elder's object being to upset the younger one's virtue and make her humble before me.

My randiness asserted itself and I spoke of feeling Katherine Ann's cunt whilst she had been out. Annabelle Lee laughed and said, "That's all right, she will have it well felt some day, she's a fool if she don't"

Katherine Ann flushed from the drink or from horniness; or both, I don't know. But it seemed a favorable result all the same. From there we moved to joking about my recent disappointment in being denied certain pleasures and I asked Katherine Ann to give me my pleasure then, having made me wait intolerably long. Mind you, my prick was standing in clear view all this time. Both girls having taken what were unmistakenly longing glances, however furtive, at it.

"Oh, yes," said Annabelle Lee, "and it is such pleasure." She blatantly licked her lips in an exaggeratingly lewd fashion, then added, "Once Katherine Ann has tasted it, she will like it and want it again and again."

Katherine Ann befuddled from the drink and arousal laughed, "How you two do go on." But it was evident from her flushed face that the words had taken the wind from her sails. It remained for me to take action and I did so, putting my hands up Katherine Ann's clothes and saying, "Lord, look how stiff my prick is!"

Only to have Katherine Ann shriek, "I won't stand for this," and rushed from the room.

Annabelle Lee restrained me from following her saying, "She'll be back, for she wants it. She just doesn't know how badly she wants it. Now slip it into me and we'll grunt and groan and draw her in like a fly to honey."

Annabelle Lee, true to her word, pulled her drawers off and presented her backside to me and began barking like a dog. I had to laugh at her antics and guided my prick directly into her cunt slit. We took it easy for she and I were of like mind – to relieve Katherine Ann of her maidenhead as quickly as possible. So I grunted and groaned while she barked and howled, the two of us striving mightily to keep from laughing lest we give away our seduction plans to soon. Now tis true enough that Annabelle Lee had a marvelous cunt, tight and with a sleek sheath. One couldn't ask for more, except for another cunt, very much the same; for two is always better than one. We were both enjoying the fuck, but were also of a mind to keep me from spewing my spunk too soon.

Leaving my prick in her cunt, we stopped fucking and finished our drinks. Katherine Ann silently returned to the room, eyes agog and stood next to us." Are ye fucking?" she asked.

"No we are not!" Her sister replied haughtily.

"We finished the first one whilst you waited outside," said I.

Thinking herself safe, or else having made her decision to bid farewell to her virginity, she sat down beside us. I straight away went for her cunt and diddled it through her petticoat.

"How do you like it?" said I.

"Tis nice enough, Mr. Fogg, but tell me, does it hurt bad when . . . you know?"

"I'll not lie to you. It varies. Your lovely sister suffered hardly any feeling of pain. But that's not always the case. What I can offer as solace is that whether pain or not, the pleasure that follows far exceeds the pain."

Her expression revealed a great doubt remained in her mind.

"I might offer this through, have you ever witnessed a birthing; say, a child's birth?"

"Oh, yes," says she, and her face lit up telling me she thought it a wonderful thing. "Mrs. Thorndike had a baby girl not four months back. I watched the whole birth."

"Did she experience much pain?"

"That she did, it was the most painful thing I've ever seen."

"And when the baby arrived --- I mean after they cleaned the baby up and presented it to her, was she still in pain, or was she the happiest person you've ever seen?"

"Happy she was . . . as you said. The happiest person I've ever seen."

"That's what I mean. Losing your virginity is like that, much less pain, but the happiness is much the same."

"Are ye sure? It's not another lie you're telling me is it?"

"It's the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me."

There was no resistance when my hand crept under her petticoat; nor when I worked her knickers down round her ankles, and only a whimper when my finger entered her to the first knuckle. I began to titillate her clitoris and at this she whined, "No! No!"

I took it to mean the exact opposite and continued my ministrations, for her legs did not close on my hand, but remained slightly open; sufficiently so as to allow me the leeway needed to keep stoking her furnace.

Katherine Ann lay with eyes shut, breathing heavily as I parted her legs with scarce resistance; and saw a mere trifle of hair on the cunt. The novelty of this so pleased me that I kissed it; and for the first time in my life I had licked a cunt. The spittle from my mouth ran on to it, I pulled open the lips and carefully examined it as her bun squirmed round and round. It looked different from the cunt's I had seen to that time; that being four including her sister's.

She pretended to be fast asleep, and let me do all I wanted. I should have reveled in the enjoyment of anticipation before destroying her hymen; but given my youth, my state of sobriety and my pent up desire I didn't place much emphasis on her virginity.

An instant later, my belly lay upon hers.

"Oh, don't be smothering me, Mr. Fogg," said she in a somewhat groggy tone.

I lined my prick up with the nick in her cunt, and wetting her hole and my prick with a gob of spittle, settled the knob against it --- and putting my other hand round her arse --- grasped her tight, nestling my belly to hers. Then trembling with lust --- gave a lunge --- then another and another.

Although I found this hard work --- I was getting in there. I stopped a moment, heard her gasp, felt my spunk hurtling out of my balls and gave a few more merciless shoves.

Katherine Ann gave a sharp "OH!"

Her cunt's resistance vanished and my prick gouged a passage of perhaps some five inches deep as I unloaded my spunk with short, quiet thrusts and collapsed upon her and lay still. To my utter chagrin and astonishment, she lay under me, mouth open and snoring.

As quietly as possible, I rose up off of her and took a moment to examine her condition.

Her cunt showed a red streak, and my spunk was slowly oozing from her streaked with blood. There was also a little blood on her chemise. There was little doubt she too had been a virgin.

I waited patiently until she revived herself and watched as she put her hand up her petticoats carefully feeling her cunt; looked at her fingers, burst into tears and sat crying for a minute or two. Then she roused herself, put a basin with water on to the floor, and somewhat unsteady, upset some of it, but managed to wash herself clean of my spunk and her blood. She sat down again, leaving the basin where it was. Then she pulled up the front of her chemise and looked at it, put her fingers to her cunt, looked at them and renewed her crying. Still crying softly she leaned her head against the bed in a drowsy, tipsy manner.

It was at this point that Annabelle Lee returned and gave me a funny sort of look. I nodded; directly she went into the bedroom and closed the door on me, but I heard most of what was said.

: "What are you sitting there for?"

No reply.

Annabelle Lee: "What's that basin there for?"

No reply.

Annabelle Lee: "Have you been washing your pussy?"

No reply.

Annabelle Lee: "What have you been washing it for?"

"I was hot." Katherine Ann finally responded.

Annabelle Lee: "Why, look! You have been on the bed!"

"No, I ain't."

Annabelle Lee: "You have, with Fogg."

"No, I ain't."

Annabelle Lee: "I know he's been atop a you, just as he was atop on me this morning."

"No, he ain't"

There was a long crying fit.

Eventually, Annabelle Lee said, "What's the good of crying, you fool, no one ain't going to tell, I shan't, and mother won't know either."

Then their voices dropped off. They stood together as I went back into the room.

"You have done it to my sister," said Annabelle Lee, accusingly.

A few minutes ago you seemed all for the taking of her maidenhead," I said hotly, but was caught off-guard by her taking this position. It occurred to me that she could have me charged with rape and while rape was not easily proven, my reputation would be tarnished and certain doors of opportunity shut in my face for the rest of my life.

"No," said I. Lying of necessity, and hating myself for it.

"Yes you have," said Annabelle Lee, and to Katherine Ann, still crying, she cooed, "Never mind, it's better to be done by a gent than by one of them mill-hands, I can't bear 'em." Then in an aside to me,, "Leave off her, don't be a fool."

A feeling of relief washed over me and I went out of the room.

Annabelle Lee followed me. "You know," said she, "some one would have done her soon anyway. But she tells me you gave her ten pounds for her trouble."

"Yes," said I, "Well it happens I came into some money this morning. I haven't had time to purchase a nice present for you, though it is my intention to do so."

"Ten pounds would suit me just fine," said Annabelle Lee as she sat on my lap and gave me a kiss. I went with her suggestion and slipped my hand down from her neck to her chest. I put my hand over her pear-sized tit and squeezed and then rolled her nipple between my fingers as her hand came down over mine. I thought she was going to stop me. I was wrong. She moaned and pushed her chest out as if to encourage me to do more. I grasped her blouse at the edge and lifted it up. There was a slight hesitation and then she raised her arms to let me get it off. She was sitting there naked from the waist up. Her pear-sized tits were there for me to see and I wasted no time in getting to them.