Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'est formidable!" He said, a smile appearing on his face for the first time in my memory.

"Dolly," he continued, "c'est magnifique!" and turning to me, he added, "Her cunt is like a burning bush! I almost fear to put my cock in it." He burst into uncontrollable laughter. I glanced at Dolly and was stunned to see her laughing along with the Frenchman; her pain gone; her arousal clear from her flushed countenance.

"S'il vous plaît, monsieur!" and then he went on, switching to English. "See the pearl about to drop from her fiery furnace!"

I did see it, for Dolly was rubbing her thighs together, and had been doing it ever since the second clamp went on.

"Oh, the ladies," he said to me. "Viva la difference!'

I could but nod my agreement.

"Hokay, Dolly, let me relieve your titties of their irksome burden," he said reaching out and plucking them off. Laura was quick to aid Dolly in rubbing the feeling back into her bright red nubs.

"I think we should begin," said Charles, and turning to face me he asked, "Do you agree, monsieur?"

"I do indeed. I expect you have a plan of proper seduction?"

"Yes, yes I do. Ladies! Ladies!" he called out to get their attention. "Come close, in a circle, S'il vous plait. Yes, yes, just like so."

The three women were in a circle. We two were not, but I let Charles take the lead, for I knew he wanted Dolly and would allow me to have both Laura and Katie for myself. Not a bad bargain in that Dolly would be staying long after the others had left.

"Now ladies we begin our games. Are we ready?"

Dolly spoke up. "Not quite. For I'm starkers 'en Katie's still got some clothes on, 'en Laura's still full-dressed."

"Let's remedy that shall we?" said I, stepping to the fore.

Charles assisted Katie from her remaining garments leaving but her stockings remaining, and I took, with Dolly's assistance, Laura's clothing off, save her black stockings, duplicating Charles, for it left her looking even more exotic than without them.

Charles and I then disrobed; leaving only our stockings on; for the floor, even with a roaring fire, was cold to the soles of our feet.

The Frenchman held his manhood in his left hand and shook it several times. This seemed to get the blood flowing into it as it then grew to a disproportionate size. I found myself incredulous at its length and had to ask, "How . . . how big is that thing?"

"N'est-ce pas? Sorry, Fogg old chap, I'll stick to English. How big is it you ask? Well, I should say it's in excess of eleven inches, not quite a foot long, although I do wish it were thicker rather than so lengthy."

I replied in French, ""C'est formidable, in any event! I feel inadequate being in the same room as you." Of course in my embarrassment, my manhood had melted away to nothing.

"But," the Frenchman said, we are both men here and have fucked enough women to know how to satisfy them, 'eh?"

I nodded ruefully.

Then d'accord! Let's get to fucking. 'Eh, don't worry about that. It may be on the wane now, but in a minute it will rise like Lazarus from the grave to fill each of the juicy cunt's in this room. I know, for I too shall fill each delicious cunt in the room as well!"

"Ladies," he went on, for the girls were still where he'd ordered them, "lean forward and give each other a nice kiss, 'eh?"

Laura stuck her chin out; lips puckered and met those of Katie. A moment later, Dolly's lips were puckered as well, meeting both Laura's and Katie's in turn.

"Ladies!" the Frenchman called out in exasperation. "I said kiss each other . . . the French way, 'eh!"

All three women giggled, but soon enough their tongues were going in one mouth and then the other, and I was reminded of hummingbirds, wings moving with incredible speed, yet hovering in one place as they tongued out the nectar of the flower before them. And so it was with the ladies, first Dolly's tongue flew into Laura's open mouth and a split second later, it was Laura's, flicking against Katie's. Then I saw Katie's hand cup Dolly's mons, causing Dolly to shiver; and how well I knew what that was a sign of. Dolly reached out with her right hand and brushed lightly over Laura's breasts; and Laura sent a finger into Katie's quim. Still the kissing and tonguing continued getting even better as the girls became more adapt at the game. In another minute all three were fingering each other. That is, Katie was frigging Dolly, and Dolly frigging Laura and Laura frigging Katie. But after a minute of this they changed partners, somehow reaching an accord, but never quite stopping the frantic flickering of the tongues until Charles called a halt to their game.

"C'est magnifique! But let us move on, for we men need to become involved, 'eh?"

"Oh, yes, Charles and we want you too . . . become involved," Laura said staring intently at his weapon and it was indeed a weapon.

"Dolly would you be kind enough to join me by the bed?" She ran to his side, and stood waiting, her eyes downcast but riveted on his manhood as hungrily as Laura's had been a moment ago.

"Now Laura and Katie, may I suggest you two share the divan with Mr. Fogg here?"

So it was a two for one trade. I didn't mind a bit. I was hardly tired of Dolly, but the sight of two new females jiggling flesh had restored my erection to its fullest and while no where close to the Frenchman's eleven inches I guessed my own to be at least a seven, not overly large, but not nearly as small as others I'd seen in the army.

Taking Katie in my arms, I drew her close and kissed her. Her tongue glided into my mouth and I savored its taste which was of course, commingled with that of Dolly and Laura. Then I did the same with Laura. Now Laura had such soft cushiony lips that I pulled away in alarm. But her doe-like eyes beckoned me back and this time my lips fastened on to hers and I did not what to end the kiss. Perhaps I wouldn't have had not Katie taken my member into her mouth and begun to suck me off.

Finally and with the utmost regret, I tore my lips from Laura's.

"You kiss very well," Laura sighed, and I knew she meant it, for while prostitutes can lie with the best, they are also known far and wide for their unblemished candor and honesty. Of course they'll steal your purse in a second given a chance, but not when they are known to you. At such times they can be trusted.

I left their seduction to them and Katie lay down on the divan on her back. Laura, giggling, climbed over her, facing her feet. Katie immediately placed her hands on Laura's rump and pulled her cunt down to meet her mouth and tongue.

'So,' I thought, 'they'll be gamahuching one another while I'm to watch. Why I'll be harder than an iron piling.'

But such was hardly the case, for Laura gestured me over to stand between, well actually kneel between Katie's stretched out feet, and took my prick into her mouth, giving it several long, hard sucks and a good licking before deserting it to dive face down into Katie's quim. She did the same to Katie who promptly began to squirm and jerk her hips upward to meet Laura's fastidious tongue. Then she returned to my prick, this time taking slightly longer in her suck. I leaned forward, bracing myself by placing my right hand on her arse. And when Laura returned to gamahuching Katie, I teased her arsehole with my index finger and watched as she wriggled her arse in rhythm to my wandering finger.

Meanwhile Katie was sucking and licking up a storm in Laura's quim. For Laura, although holding me fixed firmly between her lips, issued forth a loud moan and then gave a shiver of delight. A moment later, I was forgotten as she placed her mouth on Katie's cunt and sealed her face to it, sucking and licking furiously until she succeeded in making Katie shiver for twice the time she had. During this so called lull of mine, I glanced over at the bed and saw Dolly on her knees sucking but half of the Frenchman's appendage down her throat. That she had that much of him down there was to her credit. She was also paying proper homage to his gonads, which to me seemed appropriately proportionate to his long member.

My attentions returned to the two women beneath me. Laura was now teasing Katie's clitoris, which had emerged from its hiding place. I had heard this delicate part of a woman's gentilalia referred to as the man in the rowboat; and could attest to the fact that in some cases this was a very apt description.

Laura took me in hand and guided me to Katie's cunt. She then proceeded to rub my cockhead over Katie's well gnawed folds while flicking her tongue across her friend little man in the boat. Katie was damn close to spending and we all knew it.

"Now's the time, Mr. Fogg," Laura hissed and I shoved my member into Katie's quim.

I was stunned as it surged in to the very base of my prick! I left it there for a moment, reveling in the sensation of Katie's muscles squeezing me and then very slowly I pulled all but the head of my prick from her dark haired abyss. I waited while Laura took her clitoris between her teeth and lightly nibbled, driving poor Katie wild with lust and made a mental note to try that very thing on Dolly at the first opportunity.

They say that timing is everything. I agree, for as Laura left off her nibbling of Katie's clit, I sent my prick surging into that seemingly bottomless coral chasm and felt Katie start to clutch at me again, but suddenly she was not, for she was spending hard!

"Ugh!" she gasped and her whole body heaved upward. Laura lost her balance and began to topple off of Katie and onto the floor. I saved her from falling completely off by grabbing her arm and slowing her fall enough that she caught onto the divan and lowered herself to the floor without suffering any further discomfort. This took but a second and then having righted myself I repositioned my prick in Katie's cunt and continued my fuck. Katie was going wild as she spent several times before I pulled my member from her juicy quim and quickly forced Laura to her hands and knees next to the divan. I had at her as a dog might his bitch. Laura not to be outdone guided Katie wavering legs and all to her mouth and both frigged and gamahuched her as Katie wobbled in front of her.

I managed to last until Laura gave a good shiver then spent inside her. I plopped down on the divan and looked on with lusty interest as Katie licked my spunk from Laura's quim, bringing Laura to a joyful climax in the process.

I remember that dolly was still occupied with Charles and glanced over in their direction.

Sure enough, Doll had her mouth full of the Frenchman's lengthy appendage, but was still laving him faithfully with her enormously talented tongue.

Then the Frenchman's buttocks clenched and I knew he was about to spend as well.

Dolly closed her eyes as the first jet scorched the roof of her mouth.

Charles actually beat his chest like an ape at the zoo, proclaiming that his, "Warm gruel" was cascading down her throat.

Even before the Frenchman had finished with Dolly I was on my feet, pouring some Claret for everyone. I handed the first glass to Dolly for I thought she might need it the most and she gratefully accepted it, giving me a certain look, warning me off from calling the Frenchman out. I imagine she felt I might actually fight a duel with him over her and in that she was vastly mistaken, for I although I liked her, Dolly was still a whore in my eyes and always would be.

The Frenchman surprised me with his prowess in recovering his erection. And he showed his French heritage by preening as he slowly walked around the bedroom, stroking himself for the benefit of the ladies and perhaps for my benefit as well. He was a strange fellow, this Frenchman; and I wondered more than once if he was one who enjoyed being buggered as well as buggering someone else, be it male or female.

I sat back on the divan, sipping my wine with Laura and Katie on either side of me while the Frenchman rummaged through his coat for something or other. Dolly sat on the edge of the bed waiting patiently for him to return to her.

I can tell from her facial expression the wine and previous drink have combined to relax her. Dolly's hands are at her sides; her body is straight, very good posture and I'm surprised that I've never noticed that about her before. Of course her rust colored bush calls attention to it as might a beacon out at sea. One cannot look her way without one's eye falling upon that not quite auburn tinged thatch and wonder what it might taste like on parting that glorious hair covering it.

I let my mind rove and imagine how Dolly might feel this close to this man with the formidable penis. Would she melt from the heat of his gaze as he looks down upon her rust colored pubis?

But then Charles chose that moment to speak and we all of us listened eagerly to his every word, for there was no doubt that this man was a sexual artist and was about to entertain each and every one in the room, especially Dolly.

"Spread your legs for me, please, Dolly."

She moved her feet apart wordlessly, exposing her quim and I can see clearly how full her labia is, hanging loosely yet puffed up as if with air, yet I know full well, tis engorged with her lusty blood.

"Turn around Dolly," Charles says in a matter-of-fact tone and she readily complies, pushing her body from the bed and taking a step forward, then turning around so that her arse is presented for his viewing enjoyment.

I can tell that she is fighting the urge to turn around and look at him; at his throbbing prick; at us, watching her totally enthralled with this coming spectacle. For Linda was whispering in my ear that when Charles wanted to he could bring a woman to bear as his slave from that day on.

"Are you his slave?' I asked, very interested in her answer.

"No, but Katie is. I'm Katie's friend and she asked me along today. But I swear, if he wanted me I'd become his slave too."

"I want you to turn complexly around," Charles told Dolly, and she did, slowly, inch by inch she turned a complete 180 degrees until her arse was facing the Frenchmen once more, then she stopped and stood rock still.

"You have a lovely ass, Dolly," he uttered the words softly as a tender caress and I saw Dolly tremble.

"Thank you kind sir,' said she.

"You are more than welcome."

He allowed a minute to pass before speaking again, by this time, Katie had my manhood in her hand and was stroking me firmly, intent on getting me ready for another fuck. I tried to ignore her, concentrating my efforts on Dolly and the Frenchman.

"Lie back down on the bed," he told Dolly. When she had done so, he added, "try getting on your side, yes that's perfect. I believe everyone can see you now."

Dolly had a somewhat puzzled expression on her face and I'm sure that the girls and I did as well, but we were not looking at one another. We were all concentrating on Dolly and the Frenchman.

"Hook this leg . . ." he touched her left calve, "over, like so . . ."

"Good, now reach behind you and stick your middle finger up your arse."

There wasn't the slightest hesitation on her part, Dolly inserted the finger and ground it in.

"The last knuckle, please." He requested of her and she did as asked. The finger was clearly lodged in her anus right up to the knuckle of her fist.

I glanced over at Laura, she had begun to frig herself, with two fingers already plunging in and out; it was obvious she planned on using more before finishing off. Let me not omit Katie who was also busying herself by increasing both her tight grip on me and the pace of her strokes. Everyone was sexually active save Charles himself who looked as if he was orchestrating us all.

Charles moved closer to Dolly. Pull it out and then push it back . . . you know fuck yourself with the finger."

With a almost inaudible moan, Dolly began moving the finger as directed by the Frenchman.

Another minute passed. Dolly's moans grew louder. Not really loud, but enough that everyone could hear her and felt some emotion, I'm sure it varied with each one of us, but it struck a chord in us in one way or another.

"I have something for you," the Frenchman said, leaning close to Dolly's ear. Her finger moved faster and she started to grunt rather than moan.

From his coat pocket, hanging on one of the bedposts, he produced a small slender box and tendered it to Dolly.

She left the finger in her anus and using the hand that had been supporting her reached out for the box. This caused her face to fall forward and down into the pillow.

I heard a muffled "thank you, Charles," from her lips which were obviously in the deepest recesses of that pillow.

"Open it Dolly," he said calmly. "You may remove the finger to do so."

The finger came out and there was no popping sound as it did. She opened the present carefully, lifted the top slowly as if wanting to maintain the suspense of his surprise.

"Stop!" Charles said and although his voice was normal, it seemed that he had shouted as loud as possible. Dolly dropped the box, horrified that she'd done something wrong.

"I beg your pardon, my sweet, sweet Dolly. I meant not to frighten you," he looked up at us, "nor any of you. I meant but to ask you to do something for me before you open the present. I am remiss in that I should have asked this of you earlier, but so enthralled was I with your magnificent arse that I simply forget. Do you forgive me, Dolly?"

"Of course I forgive you, Charles. What is it that you would ask of me? Just say the word and I shall happily do your bidding."

"it is not a great thing I ask, but only that you put a corset on for me . . . for us, that we may view you in a most erotic sense before moving on."

"A corset?"

"Yes, you do have one or two, do you not?"

"Yes, of course, may I fetch them? I'll show them to you. I have three. Whichever you prefer I shall gladly put on my person."

"Please . . ." Charles said and shooed her in the direction of her wardrobe closet. A moment later, Dolly returned with three corsets. One black, it was this one that I preferred on her. One emerald green; this one certainly complimented her gorgeous red hair; and one in a vivid red.

I knew Dolly well enough to know that she sensed Charles wanted to see her in each of them and slyly she held the Red corset in front of her, allowing just enough pubic hair to show as a direct contrast to the corset.

"Do you prefer this one?" she asked.

"Put it on for me." He replied.

Next to me Laura moaned quietly and drew a frown from the Frenchman. I looked at her and saw her entire hand inside her quim. I had never seen this feat performed before and was somewhat taken aback.

And while Dolly struggled into the corset, Laura turned beet red and began to breathe in a halting manner.

The Frenchman took note and spoke to her. "Laura, you may spend now. Spend as loudly as you want and then remain quiet until I say otherwise."

It was amazing. For Laura did just that. She spent and spent and moaned and groaned, until with a final quiver she yanked her fist from her cunt with a resounding pop that released a tidal wave of her juices upon her legs and the floor. Then she collapsed lying backward on the divan.

"Katie, please be good enough to clean up after her, would you? That's a good girl."

Katie scrambled into the kitchen found a towel and did as the Frenchman had asked.

Meanwhile, Dolly had donned a pair of white stockings and then loosely laced her red corset and wriggled into it. It was molded to her body and I had to admit I'd never seen her quite this way. She was unbelievably beautiful.

The Frenchman rewarded her with a generous smile. She held it in place as he moved round her body, gathering her red hair and draping over her left shoulder. Charles set to tightening the laces, forcing Dolly to draw in her tummy and hold her breath. It is evident from her delighted expression that the discomfort of the corset is nothing compared to the praise the Frenchman is whispering into her ear. When he finished tightening the laces he guides Dolly over to the mirror and they looked into it together.