Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I of course have the reverse view, but I know the frontal view is special to Dolly, for her cunt is prominent, almost jutting out wantonly as a result of the manner in which the corset has sucked in her stomach. She has at this point, virtually no waist at all. The transformation is utterly amazing. Her breasts seem larger than life, perhaps two sizes bigger than normal and normal for Dolly is ample indeed.

The Frenchman now began his conquest of Dolly's soul. Unfortunately I realized this too late to intervene, for I have accepted his offering of Laura and Katie in return for his being able to sample Dolly as he chooses. His hands moved over her, pressing over the tight stays of her tummy; down the inner sides of her legs. That he wants her and she wants him is irrefutable.

Their desire for one another permeates the room. Neither Laura or Katie is paying me any heed, their attention is riveted on the couple not ten feet from us getting ready to copulate, or otherwise on my bed.

"Dolly," he says in a voice gone husky with lust, "please bend over on the bed."

She does, presenting what I must consider the perfect arse for our consideration. The Frenchman smacked that perfect specimen, hard --- once, twice, thrice.

Dolly merely groaned quietly at the first one and held herself in check with the next two blows. The Frenchman followed this by rubbing her arse cheek with a slow circular motion before turning his hand so the edge of it now touched the surface of her flaming flesh. Then catching Dolly completely by surprise, he moved the edge of the hand down between her legs, splitting her engorged labia and bringing forth a loud guttural sigh from Dolly.

That her cunt was wet was not in question, for rivulets of her bodies fluid flowed freely down her legs following his touching her there.

I am not sure, but suspect Dolly has tried to bring her clitoris into contact with his hand, but failed to do so, for Charles was quick to remove the hand almost as soon as it had inflamed her slit, thereby denying her the satisfaction she so eagerly sought.

"Are you finding this a pleasant pastime?" He asked, and not waiting for a reply, sent his hand, or rather two stiff fingers into her cunt.

"Ooooooh!" Dolly moaned as he rubbed away at the inside of her cuntal walls. Then just as Dolly seemed to get ready for a mini spend, he withdrew the fingers and brought them to his nose, and sniffed them admiringly. Then the Frenchman leaned in to her and pinched her labia, causing Dolly to cry out in both pain and pleasure.

I glanced at the others and saw Laura frigging herself relentlessly, and I suspect, spending copiously while doing so.

The Frenchman, using his thumbs, had Dolly's cunt open wide and asked "What's the biggest cock you've ever had, Dolly?"

Dolly hesitated before answering. "In my mouth, I dare say yours. In me cunt . . . it will be yours as soon as you deign to favor me with it. But as you've asked me to name the largest thus far, I'd venture to say there was a fellow who had about nine inches."

"And toys Dolly? What's the largest thing you've taken in your quim?"

As he asked the question, his finger slid into her, frigging her slowly, teasingly, and she rushed her answer, hoping he'll do more.

"Not to big a one, sir. It may have been but five inches, but it curved and touched me spot just so. But twas not mine. I found it in this woman's drawer. I was workin' for her at the time. . ."

"Well I'm about to introduce you to a bigger one, Dolly. I make no apology, but will tell you in advance that it will stretch you. Oh, yes it will indeed stretch you. No more than my own prick will when inserted I reckon, but tis not my prick you'll be feeling at first. Speak now if you don't want to be stretched my beautiful Dolly."

I found myself leaning forward, intent on the Frenchman's every word, every action; and waited too for her answer, although in my heart I knew what it would be.

"Stretch me if you will, sir. I'm prepared to suffer great pain at your hands if necessary. For I expect untold pleasures as well. Is this not the case?'

"You are correct in your assessment of what is to come, Dolly, quite correct, now lay back down please."

The Frenchman produced a large ivory phallus, easily twelve inches in length, but not to thick except for a ridge about three inches from its base which swelled the instrument out as if a donut was placed about the shaft. Dolly lay back as ordered, her legs spread-eagled, and the soles of her feet flat on the bed.

"Laura," he said, and she sprang to her feet. "Fetch me some butter, quickly, please."

She ran to the kitchen and found some butter on the table and brought it to him. The Frenchman promptly slathered a goodly amount of butter over the ivory phallus, favoring the head more than the shaft, but applying a generous amount there as well. Then he dropped a large dollop of the butter directly upon Dolly's cunt. "Be a good girl and rub that in for me will you, Dolly?" He asked in a kind voice.

Of course Dolly did as requested, covering her hands with the greasy butter in the process. What surprised me was that as she was doing as he asked, he moved his hands to her still tender arse and gave both cheeks a vicious squeeze that caused Dolly to cry out in pain.

Spreading her legs even wider, and causing her great discomfort Charles positioned the huge phallus at her entrance and pushed it in.

I watched as Dolly's body attempted to accept this intrusion, but she was too small, to tight and I grimaced as I somehow suffered along with her as the ivory phallus ripped into her.

But she managed to take some seven inches before encountering any difficulty whatsoever. The Frenchman paused to admire his work.

"Are you comfortable Dolly?"

"No," says she with a plaintive tone in her voice. "I'm not at all comfortable, me legs ache 'en me quim's on fire, let's get on with it. I know yer will anyway.'

"How right you are, my beauty," Charles replied, and shoved the instrument in another inch and a half.

Dolly moaned, but this time I sensed more pleasure in it than pain. That there was pain, there was little doubt, for he was stretching her cunt as he had promised. I could see that plain enough.

She moaned again, but this time I saw her make a slight adjustment, rolling her hip a tad and it seemed to ease the entry of the phallus a good deal. I expect that her own lubrication was taking hold as well and so while the phallus undoubtedly hurt, it was less that before and there was the pleasurable aspect to contend with as well.

The next I obtained from Dolly herself later that evening when the others had left.

"It seemed," she said at that time, "that the first part of 'im was well into me and the worst of the stretching was finished. Ha! A woman givin' birth must feel near the same, what with the contractions and all, but as soon as I made myself adjust to the bloody prick he was shovlin' into me, the thick, really thick lower part got into me hole."

"I remember that vividly," I told her.

"Yeah . . ." she took a deep breath and continued. "Well, it touched me lips and pushed them aside, working at the wetness' beneath. I'm gasping as it begins to really stretch me, yer know? Like havin' twins it was. Maybe triplets; I ain't lookin' forward to having babies right now I'll tell yer. Maybe next week, or next month I'll consider havin' one but by God not anytime soon, I tell yer."

"The funny thing was the angle he was usin' only sent it deeper and the pain, oh, yeah, the pain . . . well it hurt sure as hell ain't frozen, but there was a wondrous feelin' there too. About that time I wriggled me arse, and as it went in quick I sucked in me breath and couldn't breathe again for quite a while. Still, the damn thing popped into me quim. I mean the thickest part! Suddenly I'm as stuffed as a Christmas turkey at Buckingham Palace."

"Jesus, Phileas, 'hit musta been a foot inside me. I thought it was coming out me throat. I did! If I shifted the wrong way it hurt like . . . well I can't tell yer how bad it hurt. Blinding pain it was. But turn the right way and it was pure heaven. So I stayed still until I figured out which way I need to turn to get the good feelin'. I wanted to feel my belly to see just how far it was up me hole."

"Did you spend many times?" I inquired.

"Funny you should ask me that. Yes, I spent a few times with that log up me twat. But not the really good ones. They was little teasin' kinds. Nice enough I expect, but after takin' that bloody phallus in me I expected something better, yer know?"

"Tell me how it was when he put his own prick in you?"

"Now that was interestin' very interestin'." She licked her lips and seemed lost in thought.

I ran a finger over her slit and she shuddered, but pushed my hand away. "Not now, I'm sore there and yer damn well know it. Yer should 'ave fucked the girls while they was here."

In fact I had. I had fucked both Laura and Katie twice during the evening as the Frenchman had said I would. Still I was aroused again, but knew Dolly was indeed tender of the cunt, for the moment anyway.

"I was spendin' from that damn ivory toy 'o his, pleasant enough it was, when he sets himself up in front of me."

"Yes," I tell her, "I could see that, but couldn't tell exactly what he was up to."

"He was up to me cunt, that's what he was up too and yer know it." Dolly waited a moment and calmed down. She knew I was right in that I could not see what actually transpired. Truth be told, Katie had mounted me and was fucking me like a dog in heat. I lost track of what happened to Dolly at that juncture, and was relying on her to fill in the missing details.

"The Frenchman wanted me arse and took it, he did with that monstrous long prick of 'is."

"Oh he went about it fair enough. You know I've had a few cocks back there. You for one, but this were different, really different. He used a finger first and I admit that helped considerable. In fact, it was down right pleasurable. 'O course I was spending from the thing 'e 'ad up my twat and all, but he did take care with me arse, he did."

"In fact, I was moanin' with how good it felt -- his finger up me arse and all, 'cause he was squeezin' against that ivory prick up front, yer know?"

I nodded, knowingly.

Finally he eases the finger out and begins working the 'ead of his cock in. Oh, Lord how he spit me back there too. But I will admit it wasn't as bad as I thought twoud be. 'O course once he slipped past me tightest part it was easy. Easy on both of us, for I have to admit he was working hard too."

Dolly took on a reflective expression, then added, "Course it wasn't hurtin' him none."

It wasn't long until it was rubbing me deliciously. Wonderful it was and I wanted more of him up there. Then he's got hold of me shoulders, pullin' me back, crushing me quim with that fuckin' phallus of his. It's still stretchin' me, can you believe it? But it don't hurt no more, not a whit. My arse is tight around his cock; the thin walls separating him from his toy were being tormented wonderfully. My hard little clittie was grinding away against the unevenness of the shaft pumping in and out of me. I spent, but it was only a teaser, yer know? Then I'm completely impaled on the two pricks, one real, one ivory, but it didn't seem to matter any longer, they was both doing wonderful work in me holes."

"I still don't know how the devil he managed to pump both of them in me for so long."

I did not tell Dolly then, that it was her hand shoving the ivory phallus into her quim by this point. The Frenchman was overly occupied with getting most of his prick into her arse.

"Twas a dull, sweet pain, it twas. And it's still lingerin' back there. I move this way and it's as if he's still fucking away back there."

"And your cunt?" I ask gently.

"A different story, me boy!" says she and then she laughed. "You'll not be getting any for a day or two, I'm tellin' yer now, so get ready for abstaining some."

Dolly went on with her story. "I'd reached the point where I couldn't move any longer. I was spendin' frequently by this time. Nothin' major, mind yer, but pleasant enough, especially considering how rough it had been on me poor cunt and all."

"All of a sudden, he's gaspin' in me ear that he's going to come!'

He starts slapping me poor old arse. 'En with the other 'and he's pullin' me hair. It seems he wants to look in me eyes as he violates me arse. I musta looked a pretty sight. Mind yer, I know I looked good in that bloody corset and all, but by this time me bloody tongue must have been lollin' out, with me not knowing any longer where in the hell I am. Still I want him to spend inside me arse. I get some special pleasure from that yer know. I can't wait to feel his hot, wet seed spillin' into me."

"Blimey, I'm fuckin' stuffed with both them pricks in me 'en I know he's spending in me 'cause I kin feel his hardness jerking away in me arse. Then I feel that special heat as he covers the walls of me arse. Wonderful! I spend and spend big! Oh, twas worth every second of the pain and discomfort that spend was.

"En when he pulls out of me arse, the other plops out of me twat and I'm about as empty feelin' as I ever want to be. Horrible empty it was. Until he rubbed his real prick over me lips and I took him in me mouth, not minding the flakes of shit that covered it cause they was mine anyway. If it'd been up your arse I would have objected strongly, I would. But this was different and I delighted in sucking him off. Oh, in case your worried 'bout it, I've rinsed me mouth out. Not with that piss yer call water, but with that good red claret and then some 'o that fine whiskey. Spat it all out then had a good belt of the whiskey again. Kiss me it yer want. I'm safe enough," she said with a coy smile.

I did kiss her, sending my tongue swarming into her mouth, licking her teeth and gums thoroughly enough to convince her that I wasn't afraid of kissing her after what she'd done.

"Anyway, Dolly continues, "he mouth-fucked me slowly, taking the time to press the head of his cock against the back of my throat so I gagged, but not enough so's I choked. Then he pulled out, slapped my lightly on me nose and kissed me, kind of like the way you just did. But I'll tell yer, yours was better."

"Do you recall him asking about your arse, Dolly?" I asked.

"I do. "'ow's your arse Dolly, says he. 'En I say, "Sore, really sore, 'en so's me cunt too. Everything I own is sore. But still I feel wonderful, thank you very much!"

"Did yer know I spent again when he put 'is hand on me arse and rubbed it nice like?"

"Well I did. 'En I came again when he says so soft as only I can hear, "God Almighty, you've got a great ass Dolly," 'en sent two of his fingers right back up there."

"Say, gov'nor," Dolly lisped sexily, could yer do a girl a favor and slip a couple fingers up there right now?"

I was only to happy to do that and more for her.