Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take as long as you like, you darling man, as long as you like."

That said, I took her hand and placed her fingers on her clit and started rubbing them.

"Ummm, that's nice, Mr. Fogg."

"You keep it up my love, I'll be busy you know where."

She laughed, the tinkle of it buoyed my spirits immensely and my prick soared too.

Mrs. Bentley's gasp of pleasure was sharp as my tongue wormed about an inch into her anus. She relaxed totally as my tongue left her anal confines to seek another port of call on its erotic argosy and quickly found it in the fleece just north of her ruby slit that lay open waiting my throbbing prick.

I licked her cunt for some minutes, during which time she never ceased moaning, or calling my name. I pried her labia open with my fingers and sucked up the copious juices that kept flowing out before inserting my tongue between those marvelous folds and forging into her.

"UGH!"

She quivered, then shuddered as I returned to her marvelous arse and buried my tongue in her crack.

She moaned loudly as my fingers traveled upward and found the tips that now seemed to glow from the centers of her breasts. They were swollen and turgid; her nipples quivering stiffly.

She moaned again as I fondled them with the lightest, most erotic caress I could imagine; flicking her nipples with my hard fingernails, rolling my rough-skinned open palms sensuously under the pendulant mounds that screamed to be mauled and squeezed.

I tongued her until her breathing was ragged and hoarse and she moaned softly and incessantly, barely stifling her cries. I went thusly, on and on --- relentlessly devouring her cunt until she teetered on the brink of a tumultuous climax. Abruptly I paused, and got to my feet as she tried to form the words to coax me into finishing her off.

I masturbated rapidly for a few seconds and then moved forward. She tensed as she felt the heat of my flesh behind her. My prick seemed to be a mile long and a mile wide as I tendered it to her very red and swollen arse. When I paused, Mrs. Bentley's hand shot between her legs and caught my prick and stuffed me into her. I helped, swinging my hips forward and surged into her. She gasped with relief and desire. She was hot, tight and wet.

Holding her hips, I ran my prick smoothly in and out of her, then moistening my fingers with my saliva; I cupped her breasts once again, squeezing them gently at first and then harder. Pinching and rolling her taut nipples while her body lurched and jerked across the desk. I had penetrated her to the point where I could now feel my sacs pressed against her labia at the culmination of each deep thrust into her arse.

"OH, GOD, FUCK ME HARD!" She gasped and I obliged.

I hammered into her as hard and as fast as I could summon the strength to do so. She reacted accordingly, grunting and gasping and spending profusely. I kept pumping into her until I was ready to spend myself and then I suddenly eased my prick from her sodden hole and stepped back. Mrs. Bentley remained bent over the table, panting and whimpering, her body all a tremble. Perhaps a minute passed as I held the base of my prick tight to keep from splattering her with my sperm. At last, she straightened, and although tottering unsteadily on her feet she turned around, her eyes dazed and she reached out to caress the head of my manhood with her soft fingertips.

I was the beneficiary of the most wanton smile I had ever seen. And then she spoke softly, almost whispering, "You've the most loving, lovely cock I've ever had the pleasure of having fuck me. May I have the pleasure of fellating you to the finish, kind sir?"

My voice cracked as I answered her. "You may."

"Thank you, kind sir." Then she knelt in front of me, moaned softly and began kissing the tip. I removed my hand and hers quickly took its place, jerking me in her fist at an easy rate as more of my manhood disappeared down her throat. My prick seemed mesmerized by her actions and I was taken aback at the sheer pleasure derived from her marvelous actions.

Mrs. Bentley removed my prick and gazed at it lovingly; then her tongue snaked out and coiled languidly around my cockhead. A moment later she was sucking so hard I was forced to groan loudly and instinctively began to fuck her face.

Her mouth was a warm, moist grotto and her tongue had a cunning that was truly unique. She managed to keep me at the very brink of exploding for several minutes; somehow she knew exactly when to slow down and when to increase the bobbing and sucking to bring me back to the brink again.

It was the sweetest torture imaginable.

Suddenly I knew I was not to be stopped. Apparently she knew as well and opened her mouth lasciviously and smiling that same wanton smile as earlier, her eyes followed my gushing spunk as it shot from my prick opening and onto her protruding tongue and then the next line smacked across her cheek.

When it was done, she took me back in her mouth again and licked me clean. Finally, she leaned forward and wiped the gunk off her face with her fingers and then lapped at them with her tongue; her eyes never leaving my face. Then rising on her toes, she kissed me gently on the lips.

"Methinks I love you too," said she.

12