Phileas Fogg - A Memoir Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she moaned with pleasure.

Mmmm," Dolly mimicked her as she fellated me.

I pulled Eunice to me and kissed her graceful neck, her bare shoulders and finally her luscious breasts. Taking her nipple between my lips, I chewed it roughly while squeezing the other. And all the while, Dolly licked the up one side of my prick and down the other, before taking me back into her wet, warm mouth.

Eunice gasped when I forced a finger inside her pussy despite the thick dildo already there and began shaking and grinding her quim against my hand. Then her free hand darted to her clit rubbing it with her fingertips as her face quickly took on a rictus of lust seconds before she spent profusely.

Her spending was something to behold as the dildo and my finger acted as a giant cork and once removed a tidal wave of spunk issued forth from her quim, splattering over both of us.

"Oh, my!" Dolly gasped, having rid herself of my throbbing member. "I believe he made you come. I... I... think it the most I've ever seen!"

"Where have you been keeping all of it until now?" I ventured to ask. But Eunice was speechless, still in the gasping throes of her spend, and Dolly and I pursued the matter no further, although I did think to ask her about it another day.

We rested for a time and then Eunice moved behind Dolly and got her to raise her arse high in the air and then spread her cheeks apart.

"Gonna do me back there, love?" Dolly inquired anxiously and licked her lips. "Jesus, I feel so exposed, so vulnerable. Can you see back there Phileas?"

"I can and let me tell you the sight is beautiful to behold; with your lovely arse and Eunice's beautiful face so close in proximity."

Dolly giggled happily as Eunice's tongue darted out and licked her puckered starfish.

"Clean enough for yer?" Dolly asked playfully.

"Mmmm, I'd say so, love."

Then Eunice moved quickly to Dolly's quim, giving it a long, lascivious lick and Dolly began to quiver and I should mention, did not cease her quivering until well after she'd spent.

But I'm ahead of myself. Eunice used her thumbs to spread Dolly's labia wide; then sucked and licked each side in turn as Dolly shook and moaned. Then Eunice caught both Dolly and me by surprise as she pulled her mouth off Dolly's dripping pussy and just slowly fucked two fingers in and out of her tight wet cunt. Dolly stiffened; ready to come any second. But Eunice anticipated this --- whereas I, as a male, would most likely have missed it thereby hastening Dolly's climax. Eunice, being a woman of experience, knew that the longer she drew Dolly's come out, the better it would be for her. And so she pulled her fingers out of dolly wet morass and fed them to my eager mouth. I sucked greedily at them, licking them clean while Dolly moaned as if in great distress.

"Watch this, Phileas," Eunice warned me and I stared in awe as she revealed her clit, now grown to the size of a tiny penis.

"What?" I croaked . . . then gasped as she careful aligned her clit with Dolly's, which remained close to its normal size, as I recall, then slid it over Dolly's.

The scene before me was so erotic that I had to squeeze the base of my prick to prevent ejaculation. Dolly began to spend and a copious amount of fluid gushed from her cunt as well, although not nearly as much as Eunice had released earlier.

"Phileas!" Eunice bawled loudly, "Come fuck one of us!"

Making a momentous decision I selected Eunice. My reasoning for it was simply that Dolly was still climaxing and Eunice was responsible for it. Then too, Eunice had made her spend and she had pleaded for me to fuck one of them.

I mounted her and immediately felt her squeeze my arse. Her nails were sharp and deep into my buttocks, making me groan in both pain and pleasure. If she didn't put a halt to this unusual treatment I knew I would come very quickly.

"Stop that!" I yelled and she did so.

For some reason I glanced over at Dolly and my eyes widened as I saw her applying the long dildo to her cunt, driving it deep into her wetness. My hands reached out to Eunice's hanging tits and squeezed them as I renewed my fucking; causing her to moan long and loud.

"Come for me!" I implored her, and a second later I felt her tremble and knew she was going to oblige me. Releasing her breasts, I took hold of her hips and pounded into her. My body shook and I shivered through a fantastic orgasm, releasing gobs of spunk into her gaping cunt.

But they were not done with, oh no. A moment later both women were kneeling beside my partially spread thighs. Eunice licked my prick stem, Dolly my balls, till I grew hard again. They were wonderful in their patience and oh so cunning in compelling me to rise once again, for I was long past my record of sexual endurance.

"Who wants this lovely prick up their arse?" said I.

Both Dolly and Eunice shouted, "Me!"

I selected Dolly as I expected to have many more evenings with my dearest Eunice and this might well be my only time with Dolly.

Dolly bent over, offering me a splendid target. I caressed her quivering buttocks as Eunice and Dolly fenced with their respective tongues, giggling like children, very naughty children. I leaned forward until the head of my prick rested against Dolly's arsehole.

Dolly began wriggling her arse coquettishly, maddening my desire to penetrate her backside to the hilt of my man-sword. I shoved my prick halfway up her bottom with apparently very little pain to her then falling on her; I clasped my arms about her and rammed myself in the rest of the way.

She moaned, but whether it was my prick or Eunice's lips that caused it I'll never know. My testicles bounced merrily against her and the cheeks of her bottom caromed off my belly.

It was like heaven! I reveled in the incredible warmth of her rectum. And to prolong this magnificent rapture, I rested motionless on her as the two women renewed their torrid kissing as my hands gripped and squeezed her palpitating breasts so conveniently available to me from this position.

Dolly's arse began to move, spasmodically heaving back at me as if seeking to compel my prick even deeper than it was!

Inspired by her favorable reaction, I sent a finger to her cunt and tickled it without slipping it into her. Dolly's reaction was marvelous! She plunged wildly against me, her breasts which I had reluctantly abandoned, swung this way and that way, totally out of control. I feared momentarily that she might strike and hurt Eunice with them.

"Ah . . . Ah . . .!" She groaned, then spent, provoked beyond her capacity to endure any further. She was a cyclone of frenzied upheaval and I feared for her well-being and pulled my prick from her bottom with a loud pop.

"Do me . . .!" Eunice cried out as she presented her bun to me, the fingers of each hand deeply embedded in her rosy cheeks, spreading them apart and revealing her arsehole open and awaiting me. I later learned that in her excitement at watching me fuck Dolly's arse, Eunice applied the dildo to her own arse, leaving me an extraordinarily easy entry.

Although I was amazed at the ease with which I slid deep inside her, it could not compare to the rapidity of her climax. Two strokes on she too was gasping,

"Ah ... Ah ...! A scarcely articulate cry before her hand went to her cunt and began fingering herself prompting me to discharge albeit weakly, my final spend of the evening. A violent spasm shook her and she spent, and this I firmly believe ...from both holes at the same time!

I lay there utterly absorbed in the indescribable pleasure of taking two arse holes in a row. Eunice lay tightly clasped in my arms and Dolly in Eunice's. Tenderly I kissed each woman in turn and then they kissed each other.

"Did you girls like it?" I asked maliciously.

Dolly blushed furiously.

Eunice smiled wantonly at me as if to say, "What do you think?" and I made myself a promise to fuck her bottom regularly from then on.

They shared the bidet, cleansing themselves of the commingled sweat and juices, dressed and bid me goodnight.

It was without doubt the happiest night of my life.

12