Phil's Seventh Sense

Story Info
Gay encounters.
1.3k words
3.71
22.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

"You know I just cant help touching you when we're alone, just the feel of you sends me into spasms or pure erotic ecstasy."

Colin loved his guy, Worshipped the ground he walked on - ever since they'd met at the bowling alley, when he'd slipped and sprained his ankle and Phil, who was an off duty medic came to the rescue.

"I think we'd better take a look at it, it's in case it's broken."

But it wasn't - and Colin found our later that Phil knew darned well it wasn't. So why the special interest, why the double check - and the way he felt his thighs when the sprain was in the ankle.

"I took to you the first time I saw you," Phil explained. "We two were meant to meet, I know it, I have a seventh sense for these things."

"Seventh, don't you mean sixth?" Colin queried. He was soon to learn that Phil's seventh sense was what he referred to as his libido , that something which stirred every time he thought about or met Colin.

From then on they were inseparable. Both were eager to discover more about each other and, as it turned out, themselves, because as they explored and experienced each others desires, they also realised something new about their needs which had remained dormant. It is surprising what a real deep loving relationship can do, and for Colin and Phil they were learning all the time.

Colin resumed his gentle massage as they talked about that magic moment when they met. Colin knew just how Phil liked it and so very much enjoyed every special moment they were together.

"I really love what you do with my cock, Colin, I never realised it could be so good until I met you."

He laid back upon the bed, naked, his eyes closed as he felt the tease of Colin's fingertips.

Colin found touching Phil was so soothing and comforting, just the touch and feel of him, so warm, so pliable as he exited his partner into oblivion, teasing with the gentle touch of tongue, all the while moulding Phil's ample essentials with the palm of his hands joined together, giving him 'roly-poly' - seeing how his cock grew even stiffer, teasing his foreskin back with his thumbs to reveal the wonderful red pink plum he adored so much, to sniff, to tease , to suck and to taste, usually in that order but sometimes different, That was all part of their relationship, to deviate and excite, what was coming next, but when the finale came Colin would be complete again with Phil deep inside him, that gorgeous seventh sense giving him the fuck he loved so much. Pure seven inches of unadulterated thick cock right up inside him, thrusting the ass off him, the feeling he was about to be turned inside out. But that was for later, now he had the luxury of feeling Phil's seven inside his mouth, tasting its pungency, sniffing its unique scent, that certain chemical attraction which was so appealing, feeling its pliability rolling around and spreading his cheeks wonderfully, Phil loved that, loved to watch at this stage, a real pleasure to see his partner with a mouthful of cock.

Colin was content to suck, suck and suck cock until the cows came home, he murmured to Phil just how wonderful it was to feel, to handle - the way it vibrated every time he took deep throat and afterwards, how it jolted , as if prompting him to do more, so he went for it hook line and sucker.

"I'm nearly there," Phil cried out as Colin took his cock by the rim and sucked the plum, tasting his enlarged p-hole with the tip of his tongue - feeling it build up to a crescendo was really something and he didn't mind one iota if he came straight into his mouth, in fact he wanted that and he told Phil so - soon he had cum magnificently splattering Colin's face with his white hot cream, his mouth dribbling with it and no way was he going to clean it away, instead he sucked it back into his mouth and swallowed it down, this made it even more intimate than ever, but he knew when he felt Phil's fingers go down to him, spread his cheeks apart , that he wanted to prepare and enjoy something else, something which Phil could do so well, and he'd make it last too, just as much as Colin did with the cock sucking. The teasing of warmed lubrication inside with the application of their special 'friend' a well defined vibrator to give wonderful sensations as Phil loved to twist it around inside gently at first then rougher - pushing it deeper and deeper inside, Colin moaning for Phil's fuck, wanting the feel of hard throbbing cock fucking his mind. - but Phil's turn to enjoy ass now and he made a meal of it, literally as Colin felt those certain sensations, Phil urging him to sir on his face so he could get the real taste and feel of his wonderful fuckable ass, he moulding the cheeks, spreading them apart, his mouth and nose wedged between, enjoying so very much the taste of Colin, he urged him to roll above, and as he came up occasionally for breath, he squeezed Colin's balls and sucked cock too, it was something that would last, soon another insertion with the 'friend' then another deep sucking, until he really got Colin to a point where he was absolutely begging for it, his hole stretched and ready for fucking big time.

Colin felt the slaps on each cheek, signaling that Phil was good and ready for him, hard throbbing cock on full alert and ready for take off, the slap was the signal for him to kneel on all fours and present his ass how Phil wanted, high and legs wide, so he could wedge between his thighs and insert for full deep penetration, to really feel the sensation of his cock throbbing deep up his ass, the moaning, the crying out for more, and not to stop yelling; 'Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me"

Every time Phil plunged into Colin his balls slapped ass, his movements were rapid and positive, his seven inches plunging deep inside every time he took ass, clenching his thighs with his fists, slapping and nudging, until they both reached that so wonderful waterloo, the climax which made them both

breathless and complete, Phil coming away from Colin's well fucked ass, looking close at the deep wide aperture left after his fuck, tongue stretched and sucking the juices they had made together.

Later, when they had recovered, the pampering in the shower, each taking time to lather each other and enjoy each other's kisses. Soon they realised they were ready for round two, Colin sunk to his knees, the shower head in his hand, moving it around Phil's vitals in such a provocative way, then he knew he wanted the taste of him all over again, and it would all start from there, but this time on the rich pile red carpet in front of a roaring red hot fire.

And you7 guys reading this, please take time to concentrate and imagine just how beautiful it can be for two guys making it together like Colin and Phil regularly do. Lay back and chill and sooth the tensions of the day, thinking of your would be partner, is he like Colin or Phil maybe, perhaps you would prefer to give rather than take cock up ass, just imagine the part, read this story again if you want - then ;let go.

And f you are presently without partner and looking, I wish you all the best and hope you will find someone like I have...

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers