Phineas and Miraa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Phinny! Fuck me! Fuck me with your horse cock please! Make me cum you damned beast! Ohhh, yesss!"

Phineas slapped his tail against the water in response and stared forward at the dark beach as he buried his cock in the small, newly deflowered maiden beneath him. He loved to be in control and power as she loved to be under control and at the wrath of power. They completed one another; both now physically and emotionally. He snorted sea water through his nose again and pounded her and fucked her good. In and out, in and out, almost to where he was sure she'd split in two. She squirt around his cock several times, an added warm welcoming wetness around his dick.

"Oh, Miraa..." Phineas lifted his head to the white moon. He let out a high pitched bray and convulsed inside of her tight pussy. Spray after spray, jet after jet of thick, white cum spiraled into her pussy; emptying his heavy balls. That brought her over the edge for the third time and she screamed as she contracted around his shaft in orgasm, swallowing up all of his cum and tightening around him. He pistoned into her, until nothing pumped out of his flare anymore. He slumped against the rock and her now weak hands released his legs and she splashed down into the water beneath him. Phineas sighed as a single, symbolic wave crashed over them both and the moon was hidden from view once again by a night sky cloud.

***

Miraa awoke, feeling water drying on her skin. She felt the sun beating down on her. Her frock was still damp and her hair clung to the sides of her face. Salt covered the inside of her mouth. She lay upon the flat rock where she was standing last night before... She felt a weight on her waist. She turned her head to see a naked, handsome young man with short, black hair sleeping behind her, holding her, his arm draped over her side. Startled, she let out a cry. He awoke and his eyes snapped open, dark pools of black, contrasting against his light complexion.

Miraa stared at him.

"... Phineas?"

"Yes, my lady?" the man said.

Her heart jumped. She recognized that sultry voice. Tears welled in her eyes.

"The curse...? It has been uplifted from you?" she asked.

"All thanks to you, my dear Miraa," he said. He looked at her and smiled lovingly. They were already falling for each other greatly.

She briefly felt like she had to get used to his new form. Once more as if he had read her mind he cleared his throat and looked down at himself behind her. She craned her neck and looked down with him. He may have been in his long lost human form, but nothing was lost with his ridgedness. He pressed into her back and she leaned against him and sighed in content, somewhat glad that he had been cursed so that she could meet him, happy that she had taken the walk to the beach, happy that they had both had newfound love in each other that would last their entire lives.

12