Phoenix Files: Evolve

Story Info
Rookie makes his WWE mark the hard way.
2.4k words
3.92
25.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix
Phoenix
5 Followers

Sitting across from me was a one woman who with a simple whim could crush my hopes and dream without a second thought. Reading my profile like it was a tax form she said, "(The Phoenix) Jae Paris only 24 years old is about 6-3 and an amazing well developed 234lbs and is the prized student of Dean Malenko. Spent most of his formative years with Ultimo Dragon and Toryuman gaining more training and experience. Over the past four years he's competed in the Super 8 tournament and Russ Haas Invitational Tag Tournament. Known for his highflying wrestling style, excellent bumping ability and improvement from match to match. Heralded by Rey Misterio and Hurricane Helms as one of the most innovative wrestlers in the world. OVW development time shortened due to the fact that frankly he is too over and talented to be restricted there. And you realize all of that stuff means shit to me and doesn't matter now that you are here. Fact of the matter is you don't go anywhere without a McMahon telling you to go anywhere."

Walking out from behind her desk even a blind man could see her curves. Not too many people can say their boss has a body made for sex but hopefully I can after this meeting is over. I was not sure if she noticed the bulge in my jeans and I was thankful that I wear clothes a few sizes too big for me.

Circling me she said, "Around here everyone has to earn their spot. Nothing here is given for free. If there is one thing we stress around here it is if you are going to go anywhere in this business it is going be based one what can you do to help this business."

While I sat there in confusion I let her ramble on until she sat on top of the large desk in front of me with her legs crossed. "I have a problem. See a few weeks ago I got married. Unfortunately for me my husband has a lackluster sex drive and due to several of the drugs he has abused in the past some of his size has been shriveled up considerably. On the other hand I have a very high drive and since I did not expend all of it on my recent honeymoon, it has been building up and believe me sweetie there is nothing crueler than a woman with sexual frustrations. They are crabby. They'll snap at anyone and if you piss them off they'll kill you and blame it on their period. So here is what we are going to do. You are going to help me deal with this excess energy and in return I will be the greatest friend your career ever had."

I was just about dive at her offer when she uncrossed her legs and my brains turned to mush. Underneath that short leather skirt were no panties and perhaps the best view of all wrestling. However before I could move in for the kill. The door was being rudely banged on as her secretary announced that Evolution was outside her office and needed to see her right away. Ms. Mahon stretched across her desk and hit the intercom and said "Tell Evolution to take it to Shane. He should be in the upstairs conference room and if he doesn't handle things I will. Right now, I am working on a very important deal."

With that she turned to me and said "Look I can tell you are hard and I am so dripping all over my desk so what you are going to do is carry me over to that couch over and give me the quickest of quickies."

How could I resist that offer, scooping her up and carrying her to the couch I hiked up her skirt and looked at her exquisite neatly trimmed lovebox. It wasn't completely bare, but her pussy hairs were trimmed extremely low and neat with an almost heart shape right about her pussy. Immediately I unzipped my jeans and bared my hard cock to the billion dollar princess.

Her face lit up with approval and she inhaled sharply as I inserted my dick into her. There was no pretense of romance involve as she ordered me to ram her to which I willingly complied. The sounds of my balls slapping that ass filled the room as I set upon wearing out her pussy. By now she unbuttoned her top and was playing with her nipples while I drilled her. Clenching her ass to keep her close I began drilling her faster and faster. Bending down I began suck on her nipples.

She began to moan and shake while saying "That's it. I am gonna fucking cum. Make me cum. Oh shit. Yes make me cum." With that I began drilling her harder and harder, pumping in and out of her pussy with all I got.

After a few moments she began to shake and vibrate while screaming out "Oh my fucking God, I'm cumming." With that she shook more violently at the same time I emptied my balls in her pussy. Then we both collapsed with me on top of her on the couch. Just I was about to roll off I looked deeply into her blue eyes and I don't what came over me but I pulled her closely and deeply kissed her.

I don't know why I did. Sex is just sex but kissing is something that means more than that. Kissing is a very personal thing between two people. By the way Stephanie McMahon is one hell of a kisser I can tell you that.

Rolling off of her to the floor I lied there and tried to catch my breath as I heard her doing the same. Sliding my jeans back on I opened her office window before slipping into her bathroom and cleaned myself up, then took a piss while she lay there. Sitting next to her I put her head in my lap and stroked her head and said, "I guess you got rid of that excess energy huh."

She looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes and smiled. Then she regained her composure and got u and immediately picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up.

She walked out of the bathroom with her skirt on and barely finished buttoning back up her shirt before Evolution stormed into the room killing the whole post cordial bliss thin. By now the scent of sex had faded thanks to the ventilation of the open window.

They barely looked in my direction before approaching Stephanie. While speaking at the same time it was quite confusing, I managed to gleam the gist of the whole thing. It seems Triple H reinjured his groin and would be out for several weeks thus trashing several booking plans for 8 man tags to establish Evolution.

Stephanie thought about for a few seconds and then in a moment that would seem like divine intervention she looked at me and said "Him. He'll fill in just fine."

Looking at their expressions they looked beyond skeptical. Flair looks like he did when they told him Steve "Mongo" McMicheal would be a great horseman. Batista only had his eyebrow raised with a quizzical look on his face while Orton was loud and adamantly against the whole thing asking the obvious "How can a guy who never set foot in a WWE ring join the current top faction."

Stephanie simply replied "He is not taking Hunter's place. Nobody really can. Instead he is going to be the Evolution intern. Both on and off camera he is going to be underneath all of you. That way he pays his rookie dues as well as introduces him to audience." On one hand I was overjoyed just to have a job and storyline to debut with right away, but on the other hand I am going to be Evolution's bitch. But hey at least it is a steady paycheck. With that I got up and extended my hand to the Legend Killer and said "Hi my name is Jae Paris good to meet you."

With that the third generation superstar looked at my hand like it was covered in shit and just looked away fuming out of the office with the other two superstars in tow behind him.

Looking back at Steph she had a quizzical look on her face and then simply said "Welcome to the WWE and good luck."

The next few day were pretty much the worst of my career as for the next whole week Evolution made it major agenda to punk me out at every opportunity. First they made me carry their back from the airport to the limo. Then they made me catch a cab instead of riding with them in said limo. Then they made unload all the bags from the limo to their hotel rooms. Then they sent me to the arena an hour before they got there so I could prepare the Evolution dressing room with fresh fruit and well chilled water bottles.

Ric Flair, a guy who I used to worship who now resides as Triple H's mentor/cheerleader barely even looks at like I don't exist unless he wants me to do him a favor. Batista always just sits back and smirks at it all with the amusement practically written on his face and Orton was the worst of all. Constantly ordering me around and then after a while he began to get friendly with me only to set up for another insult or jibe against me for the entertainment of his boys.

It was my second week of servitude under them, when I was announced to be in my first match. Its seems before Hunter got hurt he was scheduled to be a single elimination tag match against the team of Booker T, Maven, Jindrak and Cade. I could be in the match but before that I had to organize Orton's date book and walk Batista's pit bull which was a joy in its own right but it was worth it to finally get in the ring and show my stuff.

Standing outside of the ring I watched as Orton and Maven went through their paces, it was great seeing them go one on one like this because in all honesty and as much as I dislike Orton they are the future of the WWE. I could almost see their rivalry becoming as big as Hunter and the Rock. Orton tagged in Batista and that monster came in and worked his power game. To say he was devastating would be an understatement as he decimated. Tagging in Flair the legend went to work on Cade who at this time was pretty anxious to make the hot tag.

Pretty much it was a match by the numbers until Cade finally made it over to make the hot tag to Booker T. After clearing house Booker and even belting me off the apron into the guardrail Booker manage to axe kick Flair and pick up the elimination. The match was firmly in their corner with Orton basically being trapped until made the tag to Batista one sick spinebuster later Garrison Cade was headed to the showers. However while Batista was celebrating his possible crushing of Cade's sternum, he was rolled up and taken out by Jindrak who immediately after that pin was RKOed and sent to join his partner in the back leaving it down to a 2 on 2 match up.

Maven and Booker worked over Orton in their corner till he made the tag to me. Since this was the first time about 99% of them ever saw me in the ring there was sort of a buzz of anticipation. Immediately I rushed at Maven assaulting in with a barrage of martial kicks remarkable similar of Ultimo Dragon. Hitting him with hard kick to the gut I grab him and give him a gutwrench powerbomb into a reverse powerbomb. Kipping up I manage to dodge Booker T side kick then popping back up I nailed the Bookerman with a spinning heel kick that knocks him through the ropes.

Maven however manages to catch me off guard and whips me to the ropes, which I reverse and Orton pulls the top rope sending Maven crashing to the arena floor next to Booker. Then with a flying axe handle Orton crashes into Booker T. Seeing my opportunity I smile and hit the opposite side of the ring at full speed and then zoom to the ropes and hit a swinging somersault double dropkick on Booker and Maven outside the ring. While that move looked spectacular on camera I practically took my self out of the match. In the ring after a sick DDT Orton managed to take out Maven, leaving him and the Bookerman to face each other one on one. Throwing lefts and rights bashing each others brains out in the center of the ring, Orton looked to be getting the upper hand until Booker manage to duck a punch and turn it into a small package stealing a three count off of the third generation ring prodigy. Once Orton made it to his feet he was irate arguing and cussing out the ref claiming a fast count, then without warning he turned around and superkicked Booker T. Picking up the 5-time WCW champion he then hit him his practically unconscious foe with an RKO. While the ref escorted Orton out of the ring, I climbed to the top rope. The fans were on their feet with expectations of another amazing maneuver from my bag of tricks and I was not about to let them down. Springing off of the top I nailed a shooting star press into leg drop and picked up the win for Evolution.

For a few moments I was too winded and sore to get to my feet right away, but once the ref raised my hand, I pulled my way up using the ropes and began to celebrate. Randy Orton rolled back into the ring with a smile on his face and shook my hand for the first time I thought the guy liked me and I was actually happy to be with this group however when Orton yanked my arm and pulled me right into a sick RKO laying me out in the center of the ring, all that hate and contempt I had for the man increased. Standing over me he picked up the ring mic and yelled "Never try to show me up again, rookie," and then he walked out the ring with his hands in the air like he was the one that won the match.

Phoenix
Phoenix
5 Followers