Phoenix's Rough Night

Story Info
Phoenix likes it rough, but she didn't know how rough.
1.5k words
3.84
26.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoenix walked into the cabin that Kitaro had rented out for the weekend. It was small, only one bedroom and a tiny bathroom split off from the main living area and kitchen. There wasn't even a dining room, which was something Phoenix was accustomed to.

Kitaro shut the door and immediately grabbed her by the arm, pulling her close to him. "I told you this was going to be a nice, long weekend," he whispered in her ear. His thick, almost Australian accent made chills break out all over her body.

"What do you mean?" she asked him. He smiled and yanked on her hair, squeezing a tiny yelp out of the busty redhead.

"Did I tell you to ask questions?" Phoenix could only shake her head. "Good, now go into the bathroom and put these things on. I expect you to be done in less than five minutes." Kitaro handed her a bag, smiling the whole time.

Phoenix walked into the bathroom and began to take the items from the small bag. She buckled the collar around her neck, fastened the cuffs to her wrists and ankles, stripped and put on the nipple clamps, and finally clipped the chain leash to the collar. The leather of the collar itched a bit, but she fought the urge to move it or take it off. She had dabbled in BDSM a little in the past, but never as a sub. She had always taken the role of Dominant simply because her partners weren't manly enough for her.

She left the bathroom, only taking two of the five minutes he had given her. She began to walk towards him, but stopped when she saw him shaking his head.

"On your knees," he commanded. She obliged and he walked over to her, grasping the leash and giving it a sharp tug. This caused her to begin to crawl to him, so she lowered herself and finished crawling the distance.

"What do you want me to do, Kit?" she asked. This was answered with a sharp yank on the chain hanging between the nipple clamps. She winced and looked up at him, wondering what she had said wrong.

"While we are in this cabin, you will either address me as Master or Sir. Am I understood?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Phoenix said.

"Now, rephrase your question."

"What would you like me to do first, Master?" Kitaro smiled and began to unzip his pants. He pulled out his penis, fully erect and nearly glowing in the soft light of the cabin. Phoenix glanced up at him, making him grip her chin and pull her face towards it. "I want you to suck it," he demanded. "And if I feel like face fucking you, then I will."

"Yes, sir," Phoenix said, opening her mouth and slid his hard cock into her mouth. Kitaro tangled his hand in Phoenix's thick red hair and let a moan escape him. Phoenix took this as a sign and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, almost letting it touch the back of her throat.

"That's a good little slut," Kitaro said. He let her continue for a bit longer then yanked on the chain to bring her to her feet. "Now, crawl behind me into the bedroom. I have a surprise."

"Yes, Master," she said, getting back onto her hands and knees and crawling behind Kitaro.

Once in the bedroom, she noticed sets of chains hanging from the frame and other whips and riding crops hanging from the wall next to it. She looked up at him, her green eyes wide with fear.

"Get on the bed and lay on your stomach," Kit commanded. Phoenix nodded and climbed up on the bed. She stretched her arms up above her head, barely able to imagine what he had in mind for her.

Her questions were answered after he clipped the chains to the cuffs he had her put on earlier. "M-master, what is this?" she asked. She felt the sharp sting of one of the whips as it connected with her firm, round ass.

"I didn't say you could speak," Kit reminded her. Phoenix clamped her mouth shut as she heard something buzz near her ass. She couldn't see, but she knew what it was. How many times had she used a vibrator on herself? She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain that would come from him sliding it into her ass.

Thankfully, she felt the tip move the lips of her pussy and slide into her. Phoenix moaned and struggled to open her legs, but couldn't due to the chains holding her in place. Kitaro smiled. "You like that, don't you, little slut?" he asked. Phoenix didn't answer right away, and felt the sting of the whip on her ass once more.

"I asked you a question, whore," he said.

"Y-yes master," she said. Kit removed the vibrator right before Phoenix was pushed over the edge to her orgasm. He smiled as she struggled to find the source of her pleasure, only to feel something cold and wet against her ass.

"I can't try anything with you if you're going to cry in pain," he said. "So I'm going to make sure that you're nice and wet before I do this." He rubbed a bit of the lube on the vibrator and slid it into her ass. Phoenix moaned and moved her ass up to force it deeper into her.

"Oh, are you enjoying that, you little slut?" he asked, shoving it deeper into her.

"Yes, sir," she moaned. Her fingers gripped the bed and her toes curled. She felt like she was on the brink of an orgasm, but was almost afraid to in case he used the whip again.

"If you want to come," Kit said. "You have to beg me. If I like the way you do it, I may be inclined to allow it."

"P-please, Master," she stammered. "Please let me come for you. I can't t-take it anymore. I-I don't think I c-can hold it in anymore."

He shoved it in one more time and smiled. "Say my name when you come, you little whore," he commanded. "I want everyone to know who your Master is."

With a rush, she came and screamed out his name. Kit found his hand going to his cock, and he began to rub himself. He wanted to fill her mouth, her pussy, and her ass with his hot sperm. He knew that she wouldn't object. She couldn't object even if she wanted to. He held the control.

"Good girl," he said, unclasping the chains and flipping her over. Her green eyes were wide, and her body was trembling. "Are you tired, my little whore?" Phoenix shook her head.

"N-no, Master, I'm not tired." Kit smiled and brought his cock to her mouth again after clipping the chains back in place.

"Good, now open your mouth," he commanded. She did so, and he placed a hand on her throat, squeezing slightly. This brought a moan from her as he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'd better feel that throat of yours close around my cock, slut," he demanded. "If I don't, you'll be punished." Phoenix nodded. He smiled and shoved his cock in her mouth.

Phoenix moved her head a little so that she could push his cock all the way back. Kit let out a moan and let go of her throat. Phoenix let her tongue graze the underside of his cock while pushing him as deep as she could. Kit pulled his cock back a bit, holding her head in place while he let his come shoot into her mouth. Phoenix glanced up at him and sucked it all off, swallowing the whole load.

"Don't think I'm anywhere near done with you yet," he said. His cock was still a bit erect, so he unchained one of her hands. "I want you to jack me off until I'm hard again."

She complied with him, feeling him expand in her hand. She brought her head up and licked the tip gently while rubbing, causing him to harden faster. Once he was sufficiently hard enough, he chained her back in place and brought his cock to her still soaked pussy. "Do you want me to fuck you, slut?"

"Yes, Master, please fuck me." He nodded and shoved his cock into her. Phoenix moaned and moved her hips in time with his thrusts. She could see the room lightening slowly, hinting that they had been at this all night. He kept thrusting and thrusting until she felt on the brink once more. "A-am I allowed to come for you, sir?" she asked. "P-please let me come."

"Yes, Phoenix," he said huskily. "I'll allow it." She cried out as the orgasm took her, feeling him fill her to the brim with his own hot sperm.

"I was going to take your tight ass tonight," he said. "But I think you need your rest. I've got a nice day planned for you tomorrow."