Phone Blackmail Ch. 05

Story Info
She gets forced to model at a lingerie party.
2.5k words
4.56
113k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John’s wife greeted me at the door to their house that evening, ‘Hi, you must be Emma. John’s told me all about you. Come and get yourself a glass of wine and meet the gang!’ She was very welcoming as I followed her through to their kitchen, commenting on how nice my hair looked and how flattering my dress was. I felt immediately at home, her friends were equally nice and I was soon chatting with the best of them.

The day had started at work with John pestering me for details about my experience the previous night with his co-blackmailer Simon. He seemed to delight in my faltering account of how I’d been made to strip on the tennis court and then have sex with Phil. Despite my obvious embarrassment he kept asking more intimate questions, relishing in my blushing red cheeks and murmured responses. Although I’d enjoyed my tennis experience to a certain extent, the cold light of day made my actions seem slutty and almost perverse.

It was after his cross-examination that John broached the idea of going to his house that evening, ‘My wife Jane’s having one of those lingerie parties. I’ve already spoken to the organiser and mentioned that you’re willing to model some of the outfits. I hope you don’t mind?’

I replied, ‘Who’ll be there?’

‘Oh, just Jane and a few of her friends. I’ll be out the back playing cards in the kitchen with the rest of the boys.’

‘Do I have to?’

John fixed me with a steely stare, ‘Remember what’s at stake…’

The party organiser, Bev was obviously a pro at this sort of thing, soon putting everyone at ease in Jane’s sitting room. Her jokes and the constant flow of white wine loosened everyone’s inhibitions. After half an hour or so of the girl’s trying on basques, suspenders and other elaborate underwear over their normal clothes, Bev made an announcement, ‘That’s enough of beating around the bush – let’s get down to business. John mentioned that Emma here has agreed to model a few outfits for us – it’ll show them off a bit more with a real, live model. Are you still OK about doing this Em?’ I nodded, knowing that I couldn’t refuse.

Jane showed me through to the dining room next door, ‘It’s really good of you to do this for us Em. John mentioned that you used to do a bit of real modelling. You can get changed in here if that’s OK – Bev’s already laid out the lingerie for you to try on.’ Bev had thoughtfully numbered each of the four outfits with small, yellow stick-it notes. As Jane pulled the door half-closed behind her she laughed, ‘See you in a couple of minutes then!’

I pulled my thin silvery dress over my head and laid it on the back of one of the dining room chairs. I was braless and so just needed to step out of my white panties. I was standing naked with my back to the door as it opened. It was John, ‘I see you’re being a good girl again – well done!’ He then pointed over to a serving hatch in the wall that separated the dining room from the kitchen, ‘If you don’t mind I think we’ll open up these doors and let the boys have a little show as you get changed into your lingerie. I’ve told them that you like to be watched – is that OK?’ Yet again, I knew that to refuse was pointless. I’d gone too far with the blackmail to give in at this stage.

John opened the doors to the hatch quietly, ‘Here you go boys, say hello to my friend Emma!’ I was greeted by the sight of three faces staring at my naked breasts. They were all standing near to the hatch, like small children in front of a sweet counter. They seemed a little embarrassed, so John put them at ease, ‘Don’t worry, Em likes to show off – she’s a bit of an exhibitionist you know.’ As if to reinforce his point he gripped my arm and forced me to give an impromptu twirl for them. Their eyes took in the sight of my full nakedness, my small, pert breasts, shaven pussy and tight bottom. Yet again, I could feel a warmth flow through me, secretly enjoying my forced exposure to these strangers. Before leaving to go back to the kitchen John announced, ‘We’ll have to keep a lookout – we don’t want to be caught spying by the girls.’

Just as the door clicked shut behind him, Bev called through, ‘Get a move on Em – we’re waiting for the first outfit!’ I hurriedly pulled on the sheer white panties, pull-up stockings and clasped the strapless bra behind me.

The girls were appreciative as I modelled the lingerie, but not as appreciative as my audience in the changing room. Every time that I tried to cover myself or limit what I was showing to the men, John would ‘tut’ at me and force me to be more expressive. I returned from the living room to try on my final outfit – a baby doll nightie. I was greeted by the shocking sight of two erect cocks poking through the serving hatch. They looked pretty strange kind of squeezed together like they were, like a pair of kebabs waiting to be skewered. Before John spoke, I knew what he was going to say, ‘Emma, you’ve gone and got all of us a bit worked up with your sluttish behaviour. You could have at least closed the doors while you were undressing. I think it’s the least you can do to help Graham and Bill relieve themselves.’

I glanced around me, knowing that I’d have to work fast to avoid the girls becoming suspicious. I changed quickly into my nightie and scurried over to the hatch. I grasped a cock in each hand and felt both men quiver at my touch. As I slowly and firmly rubbed up and down their shafts, I let some moisture from my mouth drop onto the tip of each cock. My tongue came next, licking the end of each cock in turn as their drawn foreskins exposed soft, tender skin beneath. The cock in my left hand was thick and average length – it felt like a rod of iron is my small, clenched fist. The other was longer but equally as thick. Both cocks were responding well to my attention, and I hoped they’d both come quickly. As I put the left cock in my mouth, Bev shouted through to me, ‘Hurry up, we’re waiting Em – what are you up to in there?!’ I had to pull the cock out of my mouth to murmur my reply. I could feel both men starting to give in to the pleasure of pushing their cocks into my mouth. I could feel their bodies start to tense just before they finally ejaculated. Their cum shot in the air and I had to jump out of the way to avoid it splashing my outfit. I breathed a sigh of relief, quickly checked the nightie looked OK and went back through to the living room.

It was about half an hour later when Bev suggested that the girls should join the boys back in the kitchen. Everyone had ordered some of the lingerie, and she seemed pleased with all the sales she’d made, ‘I’ve got a bottle of champers chilling the fridge – would anyone like to help me drink it?’ It was only when we got to the kitchen that I realised I was still wearing the skimpy baby doll nightie. It barely covered me, and under the harsh fluorescent lighting of the kitchen it seemed to be almost transparent. The men were still playing cards around the table, they’d obviously cleaned up after themselves and the serving hatch was now closed. From the wide grins from two of the players I guessed who Graham and Bill were. The memory of having their cocks in my mouth was still vivid.

By now everyone was pretty drunk and there was still an hour to go before the taxi’s everyone had ordered were due to arrive. John suggested to the group that all of the ladies should try modelling the lingerie and do a fashion show for their partners. The sounds of the girls’ protests soon faded and they jokingly agreed to strut down the catwalk. We all crowded back to the impromptu changing room, and I wasn’t surprised to see the serving hatch was now very slightly ajar. The boys were indulging in another peep show, but at least I wasn’t alone this time.

The other girls quickly changed into a variety of lingerie while I stayed in my nightie. Jane bravely agreed to go through first, ‘I am the hostess after all, it is the least I should do…’ She looked good in a matching black bra and thong. She was quite small, probably only 5’ 2”, but she had very large breasts and an ample, firm behind. The black material of the lingerie contrasted well with her pale, white skin. We could hear whoops of approval from the kitchen as Jane walked in, the wolf whistles were loud and raucous.

It was about ten minutes later that Bev and I were left alone in the changing room. Each of the girls before us had received a round of applause in their outfits. The loudest reception had been reserved for Karen, Bill’s wife, who had bravely agreed to wear the see-through camisole and knickers. Bev looked over at me, ‘Well Em I wouldn’t mind wearing that nightie you’ve got on – I don’t think this bikini would flatter me all that much!’ She held up a tiny string bikini which barely had any material for coverage. She was quite a buxom girl, and she was right that the bikini would suit someone skinny like me. I nodded and pulled the nightie over my head, handing it to her just as she unclasped her bra. Her large, floppy breasts fell free and she put the nightie on. I had to unravel the bikini before I could wear it. I tied the string on one side of the bottoms and very inelegantly fumbled with the string on the other side as I tried to get it fastened. I could hear the wolf whistles greeting Bev’s entrance as I tried to get the top tied as well. The bikini was extremely skimpy, tiny triangles of white cotton covering my nipples, pussy and rear. I felt as good as naked as I stepped into the corridor, ready to greet the crowd of onlookers in the kitchen.

I took a deep breath as I pushed open the kitchen door. The crowd was in a semi-circle in front of me. The couples were standing together. Each of the husbands (who were now either naked or just wearing their shorts) had their arms around their partners, calmly fondling their breasts or rubbing between their legs. The lights had been dimmed and I could sense a change in mood. Everyone was silent as Bev stepped towards me with her hands behind her back. ‘Em, there’s just one thing we’d like you to try now if you don’t mind. John’s explained that you like to ‘perform’, and you don’t need to worry as you’re amongst friends here.’ She then revealed a large, black ribbed vibrator that she was hiding behind her back. I gasped at the sight of it – it was much larger than anything I’d ever seen or used before. She turned it on, and some of the audience giggled as it began to slowly gyrate in her hand. My reaction was one of horror – what was I supposed to do?

John could sense my unease and stepped towards me, leaving his topless wife leaning against the dishwasher. ‘There’s no need to worry Em – we’re a close knit group here, you’ve got nothing to fear.’ He calmly reached out and untied my bikini top behind my neck. He kissed me lightly as he did so, his breath smelling of beer and cigarettes. I must have tensed a little at his touch, so he whispered in my ear, ‘Remember what’s at stake…’ His reminder of the blackmail made me more willing to go along with his commands. I untied my bottoms myself and lay down on the floor, pulling my legs apart to reveal my throbbing pink pussy. John joked to the crowd, ‘I see we’ve got a natural here!’ He rubbed my pussy lips to check I was wet and took the vibrator from Bev. He let the tip touch against my clitoris and I jerked with pleasure.

Most of the group had arranged themselves in a circle around me in the centre of the room. Karen was licking Bill’s stiff cock as he played with her pussy through the flimsy material of her knickers. His eyes were fixed intently on my pussy as John gently used the vibrator to massage my clitoris. Graham and his girlfriend were both kissing Jane as she knelt naked near my head. Bev had stripped off as well, and was licking Andy’s nipples furiously as his wife sucked on his long, thin cock. This orgy going on around me added to my already heightened sense of excitement. I tried to delay my orgasm, wanting first to feel the massive thick vibrator inside me.

I begged John to put it inside me – he shook his head, and instead knelt between my prostrate legs. He let his large cock out between the flaps in his boxer shorts and pushed it deep inside me with a quick, hard thrust. It hurt a little at first, but after we’d found our rhythm it was fantastic, our groans adding to the moans of pleasure coming from the others around us. John was very attentive, kissing my neck, nibbling on my earlobes and gently squeezing my nipples. His thrusts became harder as I began to playfully bite his nipples. By now Jane had left Graham and his girlfriend to themselves. She joined us – sitting astride my face as she faced towards her husband. I licked at her very wet cunt, enjoying the sound of her moans as I sucked at her clit. She came first, almost suffocating me with her legs as she collapsed into a heap on top of me. John followed, and I came almost the second after I felt his cum squirt inside me. John lay next to me and leant over, his words barely audible over the sounds of our heavy pants of ecstasy, ‘Em, you’re doing so well – that was fantastic. You’ve only got one day left before we hand over the stuff to you. Simon and I have got big plans for you tomorrow at work…’ Before I could ask what was to come, he rolled over to hug his wife on the floor. I could feel a cold shiver run through me as I began to wonder what would happen on the last day of my blackmail…