Phone Call

Story Info
Wife enjoys a steamy phone call on a story night.
1.2k words
3.89
16.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandra took a deep breath and sank lower into the hot sudsy water, blissfully happy at being able to unwind after a long day of work. Outside the weather was stormy, the evening sky over the plain aglow with lightning and a heavy rain pattering the roof of their farmhouse.

The phone rang. Chandra opened her eyes and lifted a soapy arm from the bath water, reaching over to the side of the tub to pick it up.

"Hello?" she said lazily. There was no response, just the low murmur of background noise.

"Hello? Hey, I know who this is. You'd better stop calling here, or I'll call the police on you."

A dark, smooth voice replied. "You wouldn't do that."

"I wouldn't? Just try me, buddy." She stopped as a thought drifted across her mind. "Even worse, I'll sick my husband on you."

The man laughed. "Let's dispense with the hollow threats my dear. You enjoy talking to me. I know you do. Otherwise you would have hung up by now. Tell me, what do you think of the storm?"

"I love it," she said. "Thunderstorms are so . . ."

"So what?"

She was going to say 'erotic', but she caught herself just in time. "Nothing. Why do you keep calling here?"

"Because I love the sound of your voice. And tonight I am lonely. I need somebody nice to talk to, to keep me company."

Chandra considered the situation. "Well, if you just want to talk, I guess that's okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"What are you wearing?"

"What does that have to do with keeping you company?" she asked.

"Mmm . . . I need a mental image. Otherwise it's hard to establish a connection, if you know what I mean."

"Well, I'm taking a bath right now."

"So you're not wearing anything. I'm intrigued."

"I'll bet you are, buddy."

The sky cracked open. The man continued as the thunder faded off into the distance. "Tell me more about the bath."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"All of the details. Do you have scented soap?"

"I do," Chandra replied. "My husband got it for me, for my birthday." She lowered her head to the bubbles and took a deep whiff. "It smells like lilac."

"How delightful. And are the lights off or on?"

She looked around the room. "I've turned them off and lit candles and placed them everywhere."

"Mmm . . . how romantic. Too bad you're all alone with nobody to share the bath with. I'm starting to get a nice image now. Tell me, what do you look like?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you a short description," she said. "I'm about five four and I've got curly brown hair and hazelnut eyes."

"And what about your measurements?"

"Gee, I've never thought about it, really. I'm pretty slim, and I have a C-cup."

"My, you sound beautiful."

"Thank you. You know, two can play at this game. Why don't you tell me what you look like?"

"I'm tall, about six three, and I've got very long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes."

"Well, you don't sound too bad yourself," Chandra admitted. "And . . . um . . . what are you wearing?"

"Why I'm just lying here in my underpants."

Chandra started forming her own mental image. She pictured the mystery man lying half naked on his bed, propped up on one elbow, his chest and abs well pronounced, his long blonde hair falling over his shoulder. Her pussy tingled. "And do you wear boxers or briefs?" she asked.

"Briefs. I like the way they constrict me when I get aroused."

She brought a hand up to her breast and started playing with her nipple, working the delicate flesh between her thumb and index finger until it grew hard. "Are you . . . you know . . . aroused right now?" she asked in a low, husky voice.

"Of course my dear. My cock always grows hard when I talk to you. Are you aroused?"

Chandra bit her lip as tiny impulses raced through her tender flesh, traveling down her spine to her nether regions. "Yes."

"I'll tell you what, then. I'll stroke my cock if you play with your pussy."

Chandra released her nipple and slid her hand between her thighs, bringing her fingers to her clit. "I'm playing with myself now," she whispered into the receiver. "God, this is so naughty. My husband would kill me if he caught me doing this. Are you jerking off?"

"Yes. My dick is rock hard, baby, and I'm stroking it thinking about you."

"Keep stroking it," she said. "Keep stroking you dirty man, whoever you are. Tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm thinking about being in that tub with you, about what I would do to you."

"Oh yeah? And what would you do to me?" she responded, sliding two fingers into her pussy.

"All sorts of things baby. Up-top I would start by kissing your neck and gently nibbling on your ear, and down below . . ."

"Yes?"

"Down below I would have my fingers inside of you."

Chandra imagined her own fingers as those of the mystery man, now quickly gathering speed in and out of her twat. "That sounds so hot," she moaned.

"Then I'd massage your breasts as I slid my cock deep inside you."

"That's it. I'm picturing it now. Fuck me baby! Oh I love how you feel inside of me. I love feeling your hard cock fucking me!"

Suddenly the line went dead.

"Hello?" Chandra asked. "Jake, are you there?"

She heard footsteps, somebody running up the stairs. The door burst open and her husband Jake bolted in, his cell phone in one hand and his erection in another. "I'm sorry," he said. "I just couldn't talk any longer. I need you now."

Chandra smiled at her husband. He wasn't the man he had described on the phone. He was shorter, his eyes were brown, and he had black hair that was thinning a little in the back. But in her eyes he was perfection incarnate. She spread her arms wide with welcome. "Then come here, baby."

Jake got into the tub and kissed his wife passionately as she wrapped her fingers around his stiff member and guided it underwater toward her pussy. She teased herself with his cock, swiping his head up and down the length of her slit.

"Make love to me," she implored, and Jake complied, pushing forward and thrusting himself into her cunt. His manhood was lost in her velvety warmth – two had become one. They kept kissing as he pumped in and out of her, his thrusts in time with the gyrations of her hips.

"You're going to make me come," she screamed. Her body bucked as an orgasm ripped through her flesh. Jake yelled out and came himself, his throbbing cock spurting his hot seed deep inside of her.

The two collapsed into each other.

"Phone sex with you is great," Jake said. "But it just doesn't compare to the real thing."

Chandra lovingly caressed her husband's hair. "I agree. But I rather enjoy the phone sex, so I guess we'll just have to practice that part a little more."

Jake looked at her with love in his eyes. "Now that's one kind of practice that I certainly don't mind doing."