Phone Confession

Story Info
Wife confides in husband about her wild night.
2.3k words
3.6
91.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing so please be kind.

I just got off the phone with my beautiful wife and the best phone sex of my life. This is the conversation that caused it.

I am currently away from home for a couple of weeks on business which makes this phone call possible.

(A little about my wife (A) she is 23 years old, 5'2 and a luscious 105 pounds with brown hair and beautiful deep brown eyes. She has a body that just won't quit and can be extremely sexual when provoked.

A: Hey baby, I just got up. I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier but with the time difference you would have been sleeping.

Me: Don't worry about it baby. Anything going on there?

A: Well, I am kind of worn out.

Me: Why? What happened?

A: Well, (Pause)

Me: What?

A: After our phone call last night and after all the hot talk I really needed some attention.

Me: And?

A: Do you remember that you wanted me to call our friend Kevin and ask him if he wanted to hang out sometime this weekend and I kept chickening out?

Me: Yes???

A: Well, after talking to you I decided to call him. We chatted for a little while; he was as bored as I was, so he asked if I wanted to hang out, I invited him over but told him to give me about an hour.

Me: No Way? You really called him? What did he say? Did he show up?

A: Yes, do you want me to tell you or not?

Me: Hell Yes!

A: Then stop interrupting and get some lube because you might enjoy this. <Giggle>

Me: Ok.. I am back go ahead.

A: Anyway, I called, we chatted, and he said he was coming over. I quickly picked up the house and then hopped into the shower. After cleaning myself and shaving I went to select something to wear. I remembered what you said about how to dress so I chose a little skirt and a singlet with no bra or panties. Its funny but just the preparation had me dripping wet I don't know if it was nerves or excitement but it definitely was good. <Giggle>.

Anyway, there was finally a knock at the door and I went to answer it checking myself in the mirror first and there he was just standing there. He was wearing shorts and t-shirt (nothing special). I invited him in and offered him a seat on the couch. After chatting for a little while he reminded me that we were hungry. So I grabbed the phone and we ordered some pizza. The pizza guy said about 1hr so I joined Kevin back on the couch. He was sitting in your seat and I sat next to him as we made small talk. He seemed kind of nervous and I know I was, but the topic kept coming back to sexual things.

The pizza came and we ate and flirted openly. It was heaps of fun. I hadn't done it so flagrantly for so long it felt hot.

After we ate and he helped me clean up, we sat back on the couch and started a movie. After about 15 minutes of the movie I started to get a little chilly and since I didn't have on panties or a bra my nipples were really poking out <giggle>. I reach over and pulled the little white blanket off the corner of the couch and pulled it over me. Kevin laughed and told me not to be so greedy and share since he was cold too. I opened the end of the blanket and he slid in next to me. Our legs were touching and I could feel the electricity flow to my pussy and hoped I wasn't leaking on the couch. LOL.

I leaned back on the couch and pulled my feet up so my feet were touching his thigh. After a couple of minutes I felt his leg start to move against my feet.

Baby, it felt sooo good.

I started to rub my feet on his thigh so he would know I was OK with it. You know how I love foreplay so this was really turning me on big time and I could feel my clit throbbing. I felt his fingers start to caress my feet and then my ankles then my calves. I just kept watching the movie hoping he wouldn't stop. As he touched my thigh I turned and looked at him and saw that he was staring at me. I blushed a little and then he did it. He quickly leaned forward and kissed me. At first I was too shocked to respond then I couldn't help but try to suck on his tongue as he tried to suck on mine.

It was so hot baby. I felt so naughty.

I twisted on the couch so I was facing him and my feet were away from him. His hand never left my thigh. As we continued to kiss and make out his hand started working its way up my thigh. He didn't go under my skirt but he did go under my top and started stroking on my boobs and nipples. My nipples were on fire and poking like little rockets. I put my hand on his thigh and as he kissed and caressed me I worked up to the bulge in his shorts.

I was on fire baby. I kept stroking his cock and I could see the pre-cum stain on the front of his shorts as he caressed me and we kissed.

He pushed me to lie back on the couch and climbed between my legs and sucked on my nipples and humped against me. I could feel his covered cock pressing between the folds of my naked pussy. He pulled my top up and really started devouring my breast and kissing my neck, face, and lips. I wanted to be more active but decided to just lay back and enjoy the sensations.

Baby, he started to slide down my body and kissing all the way. His hands pushed my skirt above my wasted and I lifted my butt to help him. I heard him sigh and he looked up at me when he saw I had on no panties not to mention noticing how wet I was. I blushed and he continued his downward descent. I felt his hot breath on my open pussy lips and shuddered as he slowly licked and sucked on my clit. He became more and more aggressive really sucking and licking on me. I had one hand on his head urging him on and one hand stroking my nipples letting my orgasm build.

Baby it was so hot, I am touching myself now just remembering the feelings. I couldn't believe that I was cheating on you with your permission. WOW.

Anyway, Kevin rammed his two fingers up in me rubbing on my G-Spot and sucking on my clit just like you do. He was sucking and pumping and I was humping back to meet his hand and mouth. I really needed to get off. I felt him pull his fingers from my pussy while still sucking on me and force first one then two fingers in to my ass using my own juices as lubrication.

While he was fingering my ass, I came on his face and hand baby and I was very loud. It was so hot. I felt so nasty. I had never been "alone" with another man since you and I met and I think the neighbors heard my orgasm.

He let me regain my composure and sat up with a confused look on his face. He watched me carefully as I stood up and took off my skirt and top. I knelt down in front of him and opened his shorts. His hard cock sprang out and I slow started stroking him while looking him in the eyes. I slowly moved my mouth down and started to lick the pre-cum from the head of his cock. He moaned out loud as I continued to suck and stroke on him.

He was so hard baby and leaking a lot. He grabbed my head and started forcing me deeper and deeper onto his cock. I could feel the head touching the back of my throat as he pistoned in and out of my mouth. He started fucking my face hard and I could barely breathe. Just when I started to worry he suddenly let go and pulled me to my feet. I licked my lips as I watched him undress the rest of the way. When he was completely naked he pulled me to him and started kissing me hard. I could feel his need and I think he felt mine as our tongues were wrestling for each other. I felt him lean down and he picked me up. We kept kissing and I felt his cock head rubbing around my pussy and ass. It felt so good sliding all around me that I wrapped my legs around his waist and lowered myself on to his cock. From this position I could on fit a little more than the head in aching pussy but it was rubbing against my clit like you know I like. I started to bounce up and down on his thighs when he started to carry me to the spare bed room.

As we got to the door I thought of what you might like baby and told him take me to our room. As we neared the bed I reached around and pulled the blankets off the bed. There was no light in the room but the light shining from the living room. He laid me on the edge of the bed and pulled my legs up to his shoulders. He started to push more and more of his cock into me as he leaned down and sucked on my sensitive nipples. I could feel his pelvic bone rubbing my clit and he moved faster and faster in and out of me. I felt my climax building and told him to go fast and harder. He let go of my nipples and really started driving in to me. I was rubbing my nipples and fucking him back as my orgasm crashed over me, again I am pretty sure the neighbors heard..<Giggle>

Baby, I could feel my cum running down to my ass soaking the sheet. He pulled out of me and forced me onto my stomach with my ass in the air then pushed me forward so he could get on the bed with me. I felt him behind me and knew what was coming. He lined his cock up and pushed in to me as far as he could as fast as he could. I let out a moan as he started fucking me hard. He wasn't gentle at all as he was holding onto my hips and pulling me back into him. I pushed back into him and he let go of my hip with one hand and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head back as he fucked me and started kissing me and moaning into my mouth. He let go of my head and started squeezing my ass cheeks and I felt him slide his thumb into my pussy with his cock; I had my head down and was moaning for him to go faster when I felt him slide his thumb into my ass. He grabbed my hair again and I could tell he was getting close to cumming.

Baby, I begged him to cum in me. I told him he could fuck me when ever he wanted but he had to cum in me NOW. He was humping me hard and fucking my ass with his thumb when I felt him push one time hard and I felt his hot cum covering my insides. It was burning hot as he kept moaning into my mouth. I fell forward and he fell on top of me, still buried in me slowly moving in and out.

I didn't mean to baby but I fell asleep. I woke a little later with him fucking me again but this time missionary. At first I thought it was you but as I came to my senses I remembered where I was and who was there. He came in me again baby, but this time after I had cum, he pulled my head to his cock and came in my mouth as I sucked him clean. We dozed off again and this morning I felt him sliding in to my lubricated ass. He spooned me as he fucked my ass and reached around and stroked my clit and nipples. He started telling me that he was going to fuck me everyday that you were gone until he leaves the state and that pushed me over the edge and I came again just as I felt him shooting another healthy load into my willing ass. I fell asleep again completely worn out and when I woke up he was gone and I called you.

Are you mad at me baby?

Me: <Heavy Breathing> Hell no.. I just had the best two phone cums of my life..Wow. That was awesome. Did it really happen?

A: Yes. Be Right back

Me: Ok, Baby.. will give me a minute to clean up.. LOL

A: That was Kevin. He wants to come over tonight again. What should I tell him?

Me: That's up to you baby. I love you no matter what. But what ever you do. Tell me again and again. I will talk to you tonight. I have to leave for work soon. I love you. Be Safe and Thank you for sharing that with me. Can't wait to see and relive it all with you.

A: I love you too. I will tell you what I decide or maybe show you later tonight on cam.

Both: Bye

END