Phone Sex

Story Info
Trip away from home proves surprisingly satisfying.
4.8k words
4.22
50.2k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conference had been something of a bore, but getting a chance to catch up with Melinda had been good. Faith and I had been good friends with Melinda and her now ex-husband Toby back when we had lived in Canberra. Good friends that had indulged in some experimentation consisting of foursomes and threesomes. The end of their relationship had been a bit ugly but we had endeavoured to remain neutral in their fight, hoping that it would all become civilised. After a pleasant dinner with Melinda I was now in her spare room and waiting for Faith, my wife, to call me. To pass the time and quicken my libido I was flicking through a copy of Vixen that I had picked up at one of Canberra's many sex oriented establishments. It was a necessary stop during visits to the Nation's capital.

I dropped the magazine at the sound of my phone ringing. A quick glance at the screen confirmed it was Faith.

'Hi babe.'

'Hello,' she said and I sensed her happiness to hear my voice. It warmed me. 'How was your night?'

'Pretty good and now it just got better by snuggling into bed and talking to you.'

'Hmmm,' Faith murmured and I smiled. 'I just got home, have you been waiting long?'

'Not really, been reading.'

'What were you reading?'

'Vixen,' I said.

'Isn't that a swingers' magazine?'

'Uh huh,' I replied. For some reason Faith's use of the word swinger made my cock harden.

'Are there any ads in there that interest you?'

'I don't know, I haven't had a good look through it yet. I was reading the story.'

'What's it about?' There was an edge to my wife's voice that increased my arousal. Sometimes when we had sex, or when things were hotting up between us, I would hear that tone and know that I was in for a particularly wild time. It was a sign that she wanted to play games, such as the time she blindfolded me and made me call her by one of one her friend's names as we had sex.

'It's a story about a woman who owns one of those shops...' I grasped for the right word.

'What sort of shop?' Faith asked.

'Women's underwear and stuff,' I explained.

'Lingerie?' she asked, laughing.

'Yeah, that's it!' Hearing the word I couldn't understand why I hadn't remembered it.

'Are you pissed?'

'A little,' I admitted. The alcohol I had consumed had not seemed to affect me, but now lying in bed, my head felt like it was floating a little, and perhaps my sudden difficulty with the English language could be explained.

'And horny?'

'A little.'

'Reading Vixen and you're just a little horny?' Faith pressed.

'Maybe more than a little,' I admitted.

'So having dinner and a few drinks at Melinda's place has got you all horny?'

'No, being away from you has made me lonely, reading Vixen got me started, and being a little drunk, lying in bed with your voice in my ear is making me horny.'

'So my voice does it for you?'

'That's what you do to me.' I reached down and stroked my half erect shaft through the satin of my boxers.

'Hmmm,' Faith replied, sounding non-committal. 'So what did you and Melinda talk about?'

'Lots of talk about the kids and Toby et cetera,' I replied. 'Then she got on to how lonely she's feeling here and how much she misses us.'

'Us?'

'Yes, said she wishes we had been closer so she felt she had someone to support her...'

'Oh, that's nice, you know, that she'd like our support.'

'So how's your night been?' I asked, recalling that Faith had been to a barbeque at Rob and Claire's place.

'It was fine, the usual bunch, but they're a good bunch.'

'Did you drive?' I asked, hoping that my concern wasn't too evident.

'No, it's all right; Claire picked me up and dropped me home.'

'That's good then. Are you pissed?'

'A little.'

'Seems we're both a little pissed then,' I laughed. 'What about the other?'

'What other?' Faith asked.

'Horny?' I lowered my voice conspiratorially.

'Maybe,' Faith sounded like she squirmed as she spoke.

'Good.'

'Why?'

'Because we can play with ourselves as we talk.'

'Oh, you are horny. You sure it's just my voice?'

'Well, Melinda and I did talk about things we did in the past,' I said.

'Like what?' Faith murmured, but I could tell by the low tone of her voice that she knew what I meant.

'About the things you and I and her and Toby got up to when we lived in Canberra.'

'Like what?'

'You remember,' I said, suddenly feeling coy.

'Tell me,' Faith breathed.

'We talked about the first time it happened, when Toby came home late from work and the three of us were pretty drunk and she flat out asked him if she could sleep with us.' It had been something of a surprise at the time. The intention had been for Melinda to ask Toby after we left rather than put him on the spot in front of us. Instead he had laughed, joined us for a few drinks and the four of us ended up mostly naked on the floor of their living room.

'I remember coming very hard against Toby's mouth, he was rather gifted with his tongue.' Faith sounded a little dreamy now and I knew that she was playing with herself as she recalled the evening.

'Hmm, I remember watching you go down on him, the way his cock curved a little and you just slid him into your mouth.' The memory of watching Faith's red lips slide down another man's cock had me straining at full erection now, as it had then.

'Didn't it make you a little jealous watching me do that to another man?'

'No, you know it didn't,' I replied. I sometimes thought that Faith was testing me by asking the same question over and over. We had only been dating for a short while when that happened, now we were married. How she could think that I could think anything less of her because of that bemused me.

'Not even a little?'

'Did it make you jealous when I ran my tongue over Melinda's clit?'

'No, it turned me on.' Faith was sounding more distant and I envied that being in the warmth of Darwin, she could lie naked on the couch if she wanted, while here in Canberra I had to keep warm under the doona. I would have preferred to have been lying on top of the covers.

'And what did Melinda remember?'

I was feeling very turned on now, so I chose provocative words deliberately. 'She said she remembers me standing in front of her while she kneeled on the floor and I fucked her mouth.'

'Oh God.' Faith was getting to the point of no return.

'We talked about how I came in her mouth.' We had talked about it, though only a few minutes ago I had not planned to discuss that with Faith. The vagaries of distance and separation can make such third party recollections very inappropriate over the phone, but now...

'Did you come hard?' It was an almost mandatory question that my wife liked to ask.

'Yes, I remember my come running down her chin.' Melinda had been the first woman to let me come in her mouth. Faith had since taken up that challenge and with her intimate knowledge of what I liked and didn't like, it was a far more fulfilling experience as she used her tongue on me while I came. Melinda had told me that she loved the power of having a man come in her mouth, that the pleasure she could give acted as an aphrodisiac. More power to her was my feeling.

'Uh huh. So Melinda is turned on too.'

'Maybe, probably.' I paused, but Faith said nothing. 'Maybe she's lying in bed right now playing with herself.'

'Oh God I'm so turned on now.'

'Me too.'

'Hmmm,' Faith murmured. 'I should go to the bedroom then.'

'Yes. Though if I was there with you I'd drag you onto the balcony and fuck you against the railing.' It was something that we had done more than once, with the thrill of possibly being caught adding to the stimulation of our lovemaking. I was stroking myself using just the tips of my thumb and forefinger, not wanting to go too far too soon.

'Jane and Brad are having a barbecue on their balcony,' Faith said as she walked to the bedroom. Even over the phone I could hear the change in the acoustics as she walked down the tiled corridor to our bedroom. Brad and Jane were our neighbours and I knew that Faith thought that Brad was a good looking guy.

'Well we'd give them an impromptu sex show then,' I replied.

'Oh shit,' Faith exclaimed, 'I washed the sheets and haven't made the bed yet.' Our repartee was interrupted abruptly.

'Bugger,' I sympathised. 'What you want to do?'

'Well I have to make the bed don't I?' Her tone was that of someone stating the bloody obvious.

'Wanna ring me back when you're settled then?' I asked.

'Yeah, ok, it won't take me long.'

'Wear something sexy then.'

'Why? You can't see it.'

'I can in my mind.'

'Call you soon.'

'Okay.' As the line clicked off I reached down for the copy of Vixen, determined to maintain my state of arousal. On the cover a rather attractive blonde had a penis in her mouth and another fucking her. It was something that Faith had never expressed an interest in, albeit something that I had wondered if she would like to try. I flicked through the magazine and was looking for ads from people in Darwin when a light knock sounded at my door. Startled, I checked to see if my erection was showing. It wasn't.

'Yeah?' I called out, hoping my voice wasn't sounding throaty. The door opened and Melinda peered in.

'Just checking to see if you're awake, I saw the light on...'

'Ah yeah, sure,' I sat up, aware of my semi nakedness and the magazine now sitting on the bed cover. My erection was quickly subsiding. 'I was just on the phone to Faith,' I offered unnecessarily.

'Oh, I'm not interrupting?'

'No, no, she had to make the bed, she'll ring back in a few minutes.' I hoped that Melinda would get the message. Despite all the talk, I was anxious to get back to Faith and wherever our phone call was heading. In spite of the past between us, I wasn't really interested in Melinda any more, Faith far and away fulfilled my fantasy life.

'Some light reading?' Melinda entered the room further and picked up the copy of Vixen, smiling as she did so.

'Ah, yes,' I replied, feeling somehow vulnerable, despite the fact that she was wearing a thin satin robe while I was hidden under the covers, I felt exposed and on the back foot. My mind was racing through the conversation I had just had with Faith and wondering what I would say if Melinda asked me what we had talked about.

'Sorry,' she offered, 'I shouldn't have barged in, I was just lying in bed awake, got up for a drink and saw your light on.' She looked up from the magazine, 'I thought maybe I could get you something.'

I wasn't sure if there was a hidden meaning in her offer, so I just shook my head. 'No, that's okay.' Melinda nodded, her blonde hair swaying. She was a natural blonde, I remembered that much, although she had a tendency to remove most of her pubic hair. The thought sent a tingle through my groin.

'So how was Faith's night out?' she asked.

'Good, she said she enjoyed herself.'

'You look uncomfortable,' Melinda said.

'Ah, I, no, I'm just...' I felt myself redden.

'You two were about to have phone sex weren't you?' She laughed.

'Ha, um, yes we were.'

'So you're feeling horny?'

I grinned self-consciously and tried to avoid meeting her stare.

'God, I wish I could fuck someone tonight,' she said. 'All that talk...'

'Hmm,' I smiled apologetically and hoped I sounded non-committal. I wanted to point out that it had been her that had raised the topic of our past escapades and continued on it all night, so she couldn't blame me for her state.

Then the phone rang.

'Hi,' I said, hoping Melinda would get the hint and leave.

'Hmm, that's better,' Faith's voice purred, transporting me at once to our bedroom. I could smell the clean sheets, feel the firmness of the mattress, visualised the fan spinning quietly and pictured Faith's slim body lying on the bed.

'Melinda's here,' I said, unsure of what else to say.

'Oh really? Intending to relive a few memories?' Her sarcasm was clear.

'She knocked just after you hung up...' I began to protest.

'How convenient, maybe I should have taken longer to make the bed.'

'No...'

Melinda must have sensed my unease and plucked the phone from my hand.

'Hi Faith, just wanted to say sorry for interrupting, I didn't know you guys were on the phone.' She listened for a while then smiled.

'Well, he did tell me you two were about to have phone sex, so I'll let you get back to it. I'll call you tomorrow and we can chat then.'

'Okay, bye,' Melinda handed back the phone and waved goodbye to me before slipping out of the door, clicking it closed behind her.

'It's just us,' I said, relieved.

'Hmmm, just as well, I thought something was going on.'

'There will be soon,' I said, lowering my voice.

'What?' Faith sounded indignant.

'On this phone line,' I said, exasperated.

'Oh,' Faith giggled.

'So what sexy things are you wearing for me?'

'White cotton undies.'

'And?'

'Nothing else.'

'Yummy,' I replied, feeling the familiar tingle in my groin. 'Can Brad see you from their balcony?' I couldn't help myself.

'Very funny, at least I don't have someone else in my bedroom.'

'Nor do I,' I bantered good naturedly, hearing in her tone that there was no tension between us.

'What're you wearing?' she asked.

'Just my boxers and a hard on,' I replied.

'Yum!'

'Satin feels good against it,' I offered.

'Are you playing with yourself?' Faith's voice was slightly breathless.

'Uh huh.'

'I bet Melinda would want to watch.' The words were so unexpected I was thrown off balance.

'Probably,' I replied, 'but she can't. Mind you she did tell me she wanted sex, it seems our talk got to her too.' I was pushing the boundaries a little, but was pretty sure that it would turn Faith on more rather than anger her.

'What did she say exactly?'

'That she wished she could fuck someone tonight.'

'What would you do to her if she was there?' I was right, but wasn't sure how far to take the fantasy.

'Whatever you told me to,' I replied.

'Oh,' came her breathless response.

'Are you touching yourself?' I decided to try and re-direct the conversation back to us.

'Yes.'

'Have you got your vibrator out?'

'No...'

'Get it,' I commanded. I heard the rustle of bedclothes and pictured her lithe body as she leaned across and retrieved it from the bedside drawer.

'Got it,' Faith said expectantly.

'Good, turn it on so it's twisting slowly, and then run it along the outside of your undies.'

'Uh huh.' I wasn't sure if it was my imagination, but I thought I could detect the quiet humming of the small motor that could provide Faith with so much pleasure.

'Push it harder against yourself,' I said. I had closed my eyes and was picturing Faith lying in the dark, her knees parted, then closing as little ripples of pleasure expanded from her centre through her body. Her stomach would be tense and her nipples hardening. I stroked myself and listened.

'Talk to me,' Faith breathed, 'tell me what you'd make Melinda do.'

'Okay,' I said, deciding that this was the fantasy that she wanted to hear. The edge was back in her voice. 'First, I'd make her kneel beside the bed and I'd sit on the side, slide my cock out of my boxers and make her lick the tip.' I paused and heard Faith groan. 'I'd hold myself and rub it across her tongue and lips, and then I'd slide it into her mouth,' another groan and I could tell that Faith was starting to peak. 'I'd hold the back of her head and guide her all the way down, then back, tell her to use her tongue...'

The sound of Faith's climax cut me off and I found myself holding my breath as I listened to her come. It had been far quicker than I had expected and spoke volumes about how aroused she was.

'Oh wow,' she said and I pictured her in a tangle of bedclothes, her dark hair ruffled as she collapsed back against the pillows.

'Did you come hard?'

'Yes,' she replied.

'Yummy.'

'Hmmm.' We sat in a comfortable silence for a moment. I continued to stroke myself, stopping when Faith spoke suddenly.

'I want you to do it.'

'Make myself come now?'

'No, not like that. With her, go and get her and treat her like a prostitute.' It was another of our favourite games, where Faith would be a prostitute I had called for. For an hour I would get her to do things that I wanted. Invariably the power would switch somewhere during the hour, but we were both usually beyond caring by then.

'No.' I liked the fantasy, but I didn't feel comfortable with the idea in reality.

'I want you to...'

'But...'

'Do it for me. So I can listen.'

'Are you sure?' I wasn't, so I was trying to get Faith to say that she wasn't either.

'Absolutely.' There was silence again. 'I've put the vibrator back on myself. I'm going to come again, but I'm not going to help you come unless you do what I want.'

I smiled. It was typical of Faith to want control, to want it on her terms. And typically it involved pleasure for me.

'Okay,' I whispered.

'Quick, take me with you.'

I swung out of bed and stood up, conscious of my erection. My heart hammered as I turned the handle of the door and opened it into the small corridor.

'The light's on in the lounge,' I told her, 'and I think the tv is on.'

'Good, keep telling me what's going on.'

'I'm walking down the corridor.' I stopped in the doorway to the lounge and saw the back of Melinda's head. She was sitting in her comfy chair watching the tv. On the screen naked figures writhed together and I realised that she was watching an adult video with the sound mostly turned down.

'She's watching a porno,' I said and smiled as Melinda jumped in her chair at the sound of my voice. She turned and looked at me in surprise, then smiled, her eyes wide behind her glasses as she saw the bulge in my boxers.

'Stand in front of her,' Faith said. I obeyed, but experienced a moment of self doubt. Then I recalled that she had started the sex talk with me, kept it going for half the night, entered my room, admitted she was envious that I was going to have phone sex and that she wanted sex as she flicked through my copy of Vixen while sitting on my bed.

'What are you doing?' she asked, looking up at me.

'Faith wants me to stand in front of you,' I explained as though that would make my intentions clear.

'I thought you two were going to have phone sex?'

'Tell her we are,' Faith's voice sounded in my ear and I realised that she could hear Melinda.

'She said that we are.'

'Oh?' Melinda's eyes seemed to widen again and she looked at my bulge.

'What's she doing?' Faith asked.

'Looking at my boxers,' I said, somewhat emboldened now.

'Take them off.'

'What?'

'Take them off!' she repeated with annoyance.

'No.'

'What does Faith want you to do?' Melinda spoke so softly that I almost didn't hear her.

'Nothing...'

'Tell her what I said,' Faith ordered.

'Give me the phone,' Melinda said, reaching up. I handed it to her then stood there feeling even more exposed, as though somehow the small electronic device had offered some protection. I watched, feeling helpless as Melinda listened for a short while, aware that my erection was subsiding. Melinda suddenly sat forward and reached out, pulling my boxers down with one hand. They caught on my hip and without thinking I reached down and pulled the other side down. We both looked down as my cock seemed to respond by bobbing up and down as though looking around the room.

'He's hard,' Melinda said. She reached out and caressed me with her fingers. It had been some years since such contact had occurred between us and her touch felt different, not as familiar as Faith's. Nor as skilled.

'Uh huh,' she said and then urged me closer. I stepped forward and she opened her mouth and I thrust forward and into her. At once her lips closed around me and her tongue began to caress the tip. She reached up and handed me the phone, her mouth continuing to work on me.

12