Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is it good?' Faith's voice floated to me from what seemed a long way off, which I suppose it was.

'Yes,' I gasped, holding the phone against my ear and trying to stop my knees from collapsing forward against the chair.

'Tell me what it feels like.'

'Um, her mouth is hot and wet, she's running her tongue around the head. Oh. Uh! She's just slid her mouth all the way to the bottom, I can feel the back of her throat.' It was something that Melinda was good at, though she did like to keep her pace slow. Still, in my present state of arousal that was probably better than the fast and furious action that Faith and I preferred.

'Yum,' Faith replied and I could sense that the vibrator was back in action. My lust was beginning to take hold so I reached down and grabbed a handful of Melinda's long blonde hair.

'I've got her by the hair and now I'm fucking her mouth,' I said, thrusting my hips back and forward as I held Melinda's head still.

'Oh God!'

'She's still using her tongue,' I commented. Melinda had stopped moving and placed her hands on my thighs. There was no danger of me choking her, I'm of average size and her skill at deep throat fellatio was above average.

'Mmmm.' Melinda moved one of her hands to stroke me but I slapped it away. I was already getting close and didn't want to come just yet.

'Should I fuck her?'

'Yes,' Faith's words were strained and I knew that she was close to coming again. The thought crossed my mind that if she did come again, that she may not want to be involved in this scene that was unfurling over the phone. I pulled Melinda's head back, the extraction of my cock accompanied by a wet sucking sound, then dragged her upright.

'Take the robe off and turn around,' I said and she obeyed at once, dropping the robe in a satin puddle around her feet. She was naked underneath and I knew then that her 'visit' to my room had been intended for other than a brief chat. I looked down at the naked body I had not seen for some time, noting that her pink nipples were erect and protruded from her mid sized breasts that sagged only a little. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and then I pushed her forward so that she was kneeling on the chair, her arms on the back and her butt thrust towards to me. Her bare pussy lips pouted wetly at me and I moved forward. There was something about her willing compliance that made me think that she either had played this game before, or simply enjoyed doing as she was told sexually.

'I'm holding my cock and rubbing it across her pussy,' I told Faith. Her lips were damp and protruded slightly and so I worked the tip of my cock between them, preparing her for my entry.

'Oh, yes.'

'I've slipped the tip inside,' I said as I did so. She felt good, wet but not too much. 'She's ready,' I informed my wife, feeling a savage lustful elation that both Faith and Melinda were turned on by my actions. I thrust forward hard enough to almost topple the chair, sinking myself into her up to the base of my cock.

'Tell me more,' Faith gasped.

'I'm deep inside her and I'm fucking her.'

'Oh,' she whispered.

'I'm looking down and watching my cock slide in and out, she's shaved, and is getting very wet.' I was starting to lose control a little now. Melinda was thrusting back at me in small motions, as much as she could given that she was virtually pinned to the chair.

'Slap her.'

I did so, the sound of my hand on her pale buttock loud and the action extracting a yelp from Melinda, who none the less thrust back against me with increased vigour.

'I think she likes it,' I said into the phone. Melinda hung her head over the back of the chair, her hips gyrating while her upper body remained still, her breasts swaying back and forth in time with our thrusts. Her blond hair cascaded forward and hid her face.

'Again,' Faith said. I administered another slap and again she yelped, this time lifting her head, causing her hair to cascade across her back.

'Here!' I said and pushed the phone to Melinda, who took it and pressed it against her ear. With both hands freed, I grabbed her waist and began a steady rhythm, savouring the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

'He's still fucking me,' she said in a low voice. I reached down and parted her ass cheeks, exposing our coupling fully to my vision. Her puckered pink anus was visible and I reached down and pressed my thumb against it.

'Oh,' she gasped. I pressed harder and was rewarded with her sphincter giving me access.

'He's put his finger in my arse,' she said. Her breathing was ragged now. I continued to thrust into her, and with every second thrust pushed my thumb deeper into her. I could feel the top of my penis through the membrane as I thrust back and forth, lost in my own lustful desires.

'He's got his finger all the way inside me now,' she gasped. I knew that by now Faith would almost surely have had to come, and I wanted to hear her voice again.

'Gimme the phone,' I panted.

'Have you come yet?' I asked.

'No. But soon.' Faith's voice was distorted and I felt gratified that I would hear her come.

'I'm going to come too,' I said.

'Yummy.'

I pulled both my cock and thumb free and stepped back.

'Kneel,' I commanded. Melinda turned and knelt down in front of me. 'Open your mouth,' I ordered. She obeyed.

'I'm pulling myself,' I whispered as I wrapped my free hand around my shaft and began to masturbate. Watching men masturbate was one of the things that Faith loved.

'Oh shit,' Faith groaned. 'Oh, uh, ohhh...' I heard her come. As I pictured her back arched, stomach tense and legs taut I felt my balls contract.

'Ohhh,' I gasped, 'I'm coming...'

The first spurt leapt across the space and landed on Melinda's cheek. She remained still, her mouth open and inviting. My knees buckled slightly as my second spurt hit her neck and began to trickle down onto her chest. My third struck her chin then I stepped forward and thrust into her mouth. Her tongue lashed me and I was almost forced to pull away, but held on as each successively weaker spasm emptied into her mouth.

Finally, spent, I stepped back. Her chin was covered with my come and as I watched she forced a thin line from between her smeared lips and dribbled downwards. Before her eyes could meet mine I turned and walked back to my room.

'Did you come hard?' Faith's voice was clearer now, as too was mine.

'Oh yes,' I replied, 'and I'm going to sleep very well.'

We all did.

12