Phone Sex

Story Info
There's nothing like an audience.
1.1k words
4.26
33.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salacity
Salacity
13 Followers

We are laughing on the phone, teasing each other sexually, and just being playful when you ask me to convey a fantasy to you. I think for a minute, then tell you that I won't tell you about it, but I'll gladly live one out if you're game. You hesitate for a few seconds, then say "what the hell, let's do it!". I tell you to put on your jeans with nothing underneath, wear your longest coat, and meet me at the King of Prussia Mall in 45 minutes.

Once at the mall, I tell you to get into my car and I drive us less than a 1/2 mile up Mall Blvd, and I park off the side of the road. It is approximately 9:00 at night and there is a lot of traffic, but I convince you to dash across the road with me to the telephone booth that is awaiting us on this busy corner. I run effortlessly in my high spiked boots with my short brown skirt and short coat.

We reach the booth and I open the door and enter, and say "c'mon, you're going to fuck me right here while traffic whizzes by!" You look at me in total disbelief and ask "do you realize the light will be on the whole time we're in there?" I tell you "of course baby, that's what makes it so exciting about doing it at night!".

You get in and as I'm facing the phone I pick up the receiver with my left hand as if I'm making a call. You stand behind me and open your coat so that it covers both sides of me. I reach back with my right hand and feel that your cock is already starting to grow, and I tell you how much I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum, right here where anyone and everyone can witness my desire for your masculinity. I candidly tell you that there is no other like you, that your ability to move so flawlessly inside of me sends me into paradise, and that I need to have you right now.

You slowly kiss the back of my neck and nibble on my ear while I continue to stroke your huge cock through your pants. I soon tire of not being able to feel your hard shaft so I put the phone down and reach behind me with both hands and undo your pants, letting your cock pop out instantly, and I grab it tightly and beg you to pack it into my dripping pussy.

You look around and see cars flying by, none of them appearing to have any interest in us. You then slide your right hand up my skirt and realize I have no panties on. You lift my skirt higher so that you can see my ass, and you tell me how much you want to fuck me, right here and now. I spread my legs a little further and lean forward, picking up the phone again with my left hand to pretend I'm making a call. With my right hand still behind me, I begin to fondle your balls, and you begin to moan in my ear.

Your left hand caresses my ass cheek while your right hand is now stroking your cock. You ask me how bad I want you and I practically cry that I not only want you, I need you right now. I tell you that my pussy has been saturated since we talked on the phone earlier, and there's nothing I want in this world right now more than your big cock thrusting in and out of my eager cunt.

Suddenly I feel your cock at my opening, and my heart begins to pound with excitement. The headlights are zooming by and I am leaning on the shelf below the phone begging "fuck me please, fuck me hard!" You start to slide into me slowly, then pull out again. I beg you to stuff it in brutally but I know you're going to tease me for a while...and I can't take it!

I decide that I'm going to take matters into my own hands, and as you slowly attempt to probe my pussy again I quickly reach back and grab both of your ass cheeks and pull them into me so that your cock drives into my pussy with force! I scream with such passion that I no longer care about any cars that may see me. You grab me by my hips and tell me "OK baby, this is what you want...you want me to fuck you hard?" and you start pounding away at my pussy. Your cock is so hard it is reaching the very end of my cunt and causing my body to tremble with anticipation.

We are now lost in our own reverie and have no consideration for anyone else, nor even do we realize anyone else exists. We have abandoned any reservations or anxieties we may have previously sensed, and are aware only of our own reckless desire to satisfy each others powerfully intense sexual appetite.

I slide my hand down to my pussy and start rubbing my clit as my insides are quivering with a yearning to explode. You continue to hold tightly onto my hips and hammer away at me at a rapid pace, all the while I am moaning and breathing so hard that the glass in the booth is beginning to fog.

As I continue to stand there in my high spiked boots with my skirt pulled up and my bare ass being slightly sheltered by your coat, rubbing my clit feverishly, I begin to feel the tingles that are proclaiming ecstasy. You are still rocking back and forth, feeling my cunt muscles gripping your cock and begging for your cum, when you also feel the onset of a magnificent orgasm.

I abruptly begin to spasm as I let out the initial gasps of a volatile eruption, and I feel my cum trickling down my inner thighs as you begin to cum inside of me, allowing our juices to mingle and become a composition of both our boundless sexual hunger for, and utter contentment with, one another.

You lean forward onto me and we hold perfectly still, awaiting the last drops of our ravenous blend to become one delicious mixture. As you back away from me I feel us leaking down my inner thigh, but I catch it with my right hand and scoop it up and then place my fingers in my mouth. You then lean into me once again and we kiss deeply and passionately, enjoying the flavor we've created. You zip up your jeans and my skirt falls back into place, and we exit this glass enclosed stage that showcased our unrestrained desire as a tribute of our undying passion towards one another.

Salacity
Salacity
13 Followers