Phone Sex

Story Info
Joy fucked a friend on the phone and I had to listen.
4.5k words
3.95
88.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers

It was about 10:00 and I was lounging around my hotel room in San Antonio when my cell phone rang. I grabbed for my Bluetooth and stuck it up on my ear and hit the button to answer.

"Hello." I thought I knew who it might be.

"Hi Baby." Her voice was sweet and almost mischievous sounding. It was my sexy wife, Joy.

"How are things back home?" I had been down here for five days already and would not be back home until later tomorrow. I longed to feel her, to touch her. The sound of her voice instantly made my cock start to swell.

"I'm horny Baby. I need a cock."

"mmmmmmm I like to hear that. But not necessarily when I'm about 1,500 miles away. I'm sorry that I can't be there to take care of that." My cock was fully hard now and straining my shorts. The sound of her voice was having an effect, especially with those seven powerful words telling me that she needs a cock.

"You know how you said that if I ever needed to fuck, and you were out of town, I could call a friend of ours as long as you knew about it." She kind of purred when she spoke, a hint of guilt along for the ride. Her words were velvety smooth like the skin on the inside of her thigh.

"Yes...........?" I said with some trepidation.

"Well, I called Bill to come over. He's here now. And I was wondering if you would like to listen while I play with him." She was very coy in how she said it.

My cock got even harder with the thought that there was a man there with my wife. I didn't know where they were and what was going to happen, but the thought was strangely exciting to me.

"And where are you at?" My curiosity was definitely piqued.

"We're in the living room right now."

"And what are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing my black stockings, my black and red garter belt, and my 5" Mary Jane pumps."

"And?" In some ways I hoped that there would be something else, but in many others, I hoped that this was all she was wearing. If she was wearing nothing else, that meant that she was really ready to fuck. My breath quickened with that thought.

"Nothing else except my Bluetooth so that I can talk to you and have both of my hands free. You might say that I'd like to do some 'hands free roaming' tonight." Her voice turned very to a very mischievous sound now. "I'm sitting here in the big chair with my legs crossed. My nipples are hard as gumdrops, and I'm bouncing my leg."

"And....... where is Bill?"

"Right now he's sitting across the room on the couch. I'm waiting for your permission to play. What do you think, Baby?"

"What else are you doing right now?" I thought I knew the answer to this question, but I longed to hear the answer from her lips.

"Well, other than talking to you, I'm pulling and twisting my hard nipple right now." My cock hardened even more. Normally her nipples are very ticklish. When she is either playing or, more importantly, allowing me to twist and pull them, it means that there is a hard-wire connection between her nipples and her pussy. It means that she's ready to fuck and will have several deep orgasms. It also means that she'll be a voracious fuck. I love those times.......

"What do you have planned Honey?" I know that my voice had both a sizable amount of excitement and a pretty good hint of fear.

"I want you to listen while I first suck Bill's cock then fuck him. I'm going to describe everything that is going on while it happens. And I want you to listen and stroke that big hard cock of yours. And I know that your cock is hard as a rock right now. Is that ok?"

"Well........." The thought was very intriguing and somewhat scary. My beautiful wife was going to suck and fuck this friend and all I could do was listen. We had invited Bill to join us a few times before, having met him at a local bar about a year ago. But each of those times, it was the three of us together and I was in the room to enjoy the taste and feel of Joy's pussy while we played. Being here in San Antonio with them there in our home 1,500 miles away was a different matter.

I love watching her play in person. I love sitting back and watching her seduce a man, and then fuck him until he covers her with cum and then fucking her while she massages the man's cum into her tits. I dearly loved watching her sexy lips wrapped around a cock covered in her own juices. I especially loved to then fuck her pussy doggy style while I watched her lick her own juices off a cock and suck it. She always makes sure that the turns to the side so that I can watch as she slides his cock deep into her throat. Pretty typically, the sight of her sucking a hard cock sends me over the edge. I have to be very careful or I will blow my load quickly at the sight of her sucking while I'm fucking her. She always wants me to wait until she makes him cum in her mouth. She loves to have a cock explode in her mouth and another explode in her pussy at the same time. The sight of white thick cum oozing from around the cock in her mouth always makes me blow my load hard. And the feeling of her pussy convulsing around me as I pump her full is pure heaven.

But, I couldn't watch now, even if I wanted to. I knew that it would drive me crazy. And so did she.

"It appears that I have little choice in the matter, do I?"

"I think you have a firm grasp of reality, Baby." Her voice was now even more mischievous sounding. "And I'd bet you have a firm grasp of your cock right now too." I could tell she was smirking because she was right. My hand was slowing stroking my very hard cock.

"Well, Joy, it appears that both Bill and I are in your hands. What are you going to do next?"

"That's my Baby. You lie back and listen while I tell you what's happening here. Bill, come over here....... Baby, he's standing right in front of me now. It looks like his cock is hard and straining his pants. I think that he might be enjoying this too. If not yet, he will shortly."

I was now stretched out on the bed, grasping my hard cock and stroking it slowly.

"I'm reaching up and massaging his cock through his pants. I think he's been enjoying the view. While we've been talking I've been playing with my breasts and pulling on my nipples. You know how much you love to watch me massage my breasts and play with my nipples. And you know what happens when I twist and pull on my nipples don't you? It appears that he likes to watch as much as you. He's straining to be freed from these pants."

Her voice was again very silky and seductive. "MMMMMMMM he's very hard and he's not wearing any underwear." I could hear an odd sound then she said, "I'm rubbing my face on his crotch. Yes, he's very hard." It was the sound of his trousers against the Bluetooth.

I could hear a zipper being slowly unzipped. "I'm sliding his zipper down Baby...... unbuttoning his pants."

"OH, MY..... his cock is so very hard. And Baby......there is a little surprise waiting for me." I knew just exactly what she meant. "Surprise" was her special word for a nice big drop of sweet precum on the tip of a cock. With all the teasing she's been doing, I'd bet the drop on his cock was probably huge.

"mmmmmmmmm I'm rubbing it onto my lips. Mmmmmmm licking them now. It's very sweet."

A huge drop had formed on my stiff prick now as well and was running down the head. She was going to make us both cum with huge loads and I was not going to be able to share mine with her.

The distance between us was heightening my sense of hearing. I could hear everything that was going on and I hung on every sound.

"Bill is naked now, standing before me. My fingers are wrapped around his hard cock and I'm stroking it very lightly. His balls are nice and big and he's oozing another big drop. Mmmmmm I just smeared it onto my right cheek. I'll leave it there. Maybe I'll leave it there for you to see tomorrow night."

I closed my eyes and imagined what she was describing to me. There are times when she would suck on my cock early in the morning before we went to work. As soon as I gave her a silky drop of precum she'd smear it somewhere on her body..... her breast.... her nipple......her ass..... or on her mound just above her clit. Then she'd tell me that she'd wear it there for the day. Then she'd get dressed and go on to work. And along through the day sometime I'd get an email or a call telling me how good my juice felt on her. It would drive me nuts.

"His cock is less than an inch from my waiting mouth. It smells so sweet. The tip is hard and smooth. My hand is wrapped completely around it and I'm stroking it very lightly." There was a pause to let me take in the image.

I heard a kiss. Then she said, "Kissing it." Another kiss. And then a bigger kiss.

The next sound was a little like a flutter. "Flicking my tongue all over it." The vision was clear in my mind. My beautiful wife, dressed in nothing but stockings, garter and heels sitting in my living room with a man's cock stiff in her hand and her lips and tongue roaming lightly over it. I longed to see it in person.

Then I could hear a slurping sound and a moan from the background. "mmmmmmm I just sucked in deep into my mouth." I realized that the moan was from Bill. Another slurping sound. "mmmmmm his cock is so hard and so sweet. I'm taking it deep. Just listen while I suck it slowly Baby."

There were repeated slurping sounds and I knew that she was very slowly devouring his cock. I could hear his reactions in the background although he spoke no words, just the light moaning of a man who had his cock in the mouth of a beautiful woman. I imagined that she was now on her knees and concentrating very hard on sucking. I could just imagine how her cheeks would be concaved in. When she sucks, she sucks nice and hard. The method always causes her tongue and cheeks to wrap around your cock so that you can feel it up and down your shaft. I knew that Bill would be enjoying this. I'd bet his knees were getting week right about now.

Then there was a loud pop. "mmmmmm His cock is so hard Baby and his balls are so big." I knew that she was sucking hard like she does with me to make such a loud sound when she pulled it out.

"Are you on your knees Joy?" I asked although I hoped that I knew the answer.

"Yes........I am."

There were more slurping sounds and I knew that she sucked his cock back into her moist mouth.

"And now I'm sucking his big balls." All I could hear was a scratching sound that I assume was his pubic hair rubbing over the Bluetooth. Then I could hear her moan in a very low, almost purring sound. I knew the sound. She loved big balls. She loved to rub her face in them and she loved to suck them. She loved to make them grow and swell from her attention. And she loved the way they changed while she sucked and played.

Then, I heard more slurping sounds and a more intent purring. She was now in a zone. She was oblivious to nearly everything around her as she sucked and licked and stroked. I could imagine that he was now finding it hard to stand up. She has a wonderfully talented mouth. She could bring me to the edge of orgasm quickly and easily with her mouth.

All the sudden she must have realized that I was still on the phone and again another pop as she pulled his cock from her lips. "mmmmm Baby, his cock is so hard and so sweet. I could easily just suck it until he shoots in my mouth. But, I want to fuck him first." The sound of her words drilled right through to my soul. It was something about the way she said "fuck him" that I knew that she was on a different plain now.

"Sit down here Bill." I could hear a slight poofing sound as he flopped down into the overstuffed leather chair that she had been sitting in. I could see in my mind how he might look sitting there with his hard cock standing straight up in the air.

"Baby..... I'm standing in front of him right now, giving him a view of my body. My clit is so hard and ....... mmmmmm....... I just slid my finger down into my slit. I am so wet right now. And.....mmmmmmm...... my juices are so sweet."

I longed to be there to taste her pussy and lick her cunt. But that wasn't going to happen.

"I'm facing away from Bill now........ standing with one leg on each side of his...... straddling him..... giving him a nice long view of my ass." I could visualize her standing there as she has done with me on many times. Her long legs wrapped in those sexy black stockings, perched on top of the 5" Mary Jane pumps. I could see the straps of her garter belt framing that sweet ass perfectly.

"I'm squatting down now....... bending over...... letting Bill see just how swollen and wet the lips of my pussy are. I'm reaching down and grasping his cock. Oh, Baby, it's so hard and big. I'm going to love fucking it."

I was dangerously close to blowing my load as I stroked my cock and listened to my beautiful wife tell me now she was going to suck and fuck this guy.

"I'm lowering myself down now...... rubbing the tip of his cock through my lips. Oh........... Baby........... I'm so wet. I'm covering the tip of his cock with my juices...... putting the tip at the entrance to my love hole.......mmmmmm. Baby I can feel the tip spreading my wet lips.......slowly lowering down...... oooohhhhhh....... the tip is in......I can feel it pushing my lips open...... spreading them apart......... now just the head......."

My eyes were closed and I was stroking my own cock very lightly. I had been on the verge of cumming for quite some time now. But I wanted to hear it all. I wanted to hear my wife fuck Bill and cum.

"Oh God..... Baby the head of his cock is inside of me..... Oh God...... I'm so wet.... it's so big. Lowering down...... OH God!!!! It feels sooooo good. Slowly........ Oh Baby..... Oh yes......YESSSSS....oooooooooooooooo....... I've got his entire cock inside now. It feels so good. If I move I'm going to cum."

I could imagine what it looked like if I were sitting on the couch across from them. Her legs straddling his and her shaved pussy impaled on his hard cock. I could easily guess that his balls were pushing up against her clit. And I'd bet all you could see was his balls and the mound of her shaved pussy.

"I'm pulling out slowly...... very slowly. OH God!! That feels so fantastic...... pulling out so slowly. Bill, hold still. I'm going to fuck YOU."

I could hear her squeal with delight and I knew that she would not last before her first orgasm.

"Baby, I'm going to drive his cock into my pussy. Just the very tip is inside now and I can feel it spreading my lips apart. Are you ready?"

I could only muster a muffled "Uh huh" as I was stroking my own cock and imaging what his cock looked like covered with my wife's juices and sitting with the tip spreading her lips. The pause seemed like it lasted for an eternity.

"OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she dropped down and his cock drove deep into her. "OH BABY HIS COCK IS DEEP!!" I could hear her gasp for air. "OH BABY, I'M CUMMING........"

Her screams of passion were very familiar. I knew that she was writhing on his cock -- stuffed deep into her pussy. She let out four yelps that told me that she was coming in waves. Then there was silence.

"Baby, I came so hard. Are you still there with me?"

Again all I could muster was "Uh huh."

"mmmm Baby that felt good. Did you cum?

"No, Joy, but you sounded like you did."

"Oh yes I did and I've still got this hard cock deep in my pussy. And I'm going to fuck it some more." There was a cross between the mischievous tone and the sultry seductive tone that she had earlier.

"Tell me about it, Honey. Tell me what you're doing to him."

"mmmmmmm It's too bad you're not here to see right now. As I look down, I see my pretty shaved pussy and his big tight balls. He's buried deep in my pussy."

I knew it..... Her confirmation of my earlier vision almost sent me off the edge. I had to stop stroking for a moment to keep from cumming.

"I'm rotating my hips, Baby...... swirling that cock deep in my pussy....... just like I do on you." Joy had been a belly dancer a few years ago and she had a fantastic hip action. She could do incredible things with her hips and as she did, her pussy would have the same action as if she was sucking on your cock.

"mmmmm Baby his cock feels so good in my pussy. And I've got to tell you that I came so hard that his balls are covered with my juices. Mmmmmmmm."

"I'll bet." Was all that I could get out.

"mmmmm I'm lifting up. Oh my....... is it wet down there. You didn't cum did you Bill?" All I could hear was a muffled and very disheveled "No." from Bill. "Then that must be just me."

I could hear the slurping of her juice as she rode him in and out of her. "mmmmmmm" she let out another purr as she fucked him. And I could hear her breathing pick up again. She was gaining speed and peaking again. "mmmmmm ooohhhhh" She was back into her zone.

"His cock feels so good. I'm taking it in and out of my wet pussy...... faster........yes......."

It wasn't long and her breath was coming in very short and very quick gulps.

"Oh Baby....... I'm cumming again..... Yes........ OH yes..........." And I listened and could hear the slurping of her pussy on his cock again. "Oh Baby...... here it comes..... ARRRRGGGHHH........ YES......YES...... YESSSSS."

I was dangerously close to coming and straining not too. I had listened to her as I fucked her but never just listened. She was such a sexy lady when she fucked. There was just a certain guttural sound to her voice that was pure passion. Listening to her fuck now was better than any porn movie could be. This was my wife cumming hard on another guy's cock.

"Oh Baby that was good but I need more." I could hear rustling. "I'm getting up off him now. Oh my, his cock is covered with my cum. I am all over him."

Hearing that made it even harder to hold onto my own orgasm. I was hardly touching myself now and I was on the edge of cumming.

"I'm down on the floor Baby. My legs are spread wide open and my wet pussy is open and ready. You know how you like it Baby...... I've got my legs up with my heels in the air. And I'm cupping my titties, ready to be fucked."

The visual was very vivid. I love when she spreads out and opens up for me. Her sexy stocking-clad legs frame a perfect picture of her shaved pussy...... opened up and inviting.

"My clit is hard and my lips are very swollen......... ready to be fucked."

I was getting light headed at this point.

"Bill, get down here and drive that cock into me. FUCK ME HARD!!!"

He was close enough that I could hear his breath in her Bluetooth. "Oh Bill...... push that cock into me...... FUCK ME."

"YES............THAT'S IT.........Oh Baby, he's fucking me........ fucking me hard." I could hear him grunting and her squealing. I could hear the slapping of his balls against her ass as he pounded into her.

"POUND ME.......BILL........... FUCK MY PUSSY........ GIVE IT TO ME......"

He was pounding her. Her voice wavered as he fucked her hard and fast. While it was only a few minutes, it seemed like it went on for a longgggg time. The sound of my wife with a cock pounding into her pussy was almost more than I could take. My cock was so hard and my balls ached to blow.

"YES.............YES.........GIVE IT TO ME.........YESSSSSSSSSSSSS........ FUCK ME........."

All the sudden I heard him grunt and Joy screamed, "THAT'S IT......GIVE IT TO ME....... CUM ON ME........OH GOD............YES......... CUM ALL OVER ME......THERE'S SO MUCH CUM....... OH YES.........."

I had the vision of his cock exploding all over her breasts and tummy and that was all I could take. "Cum with me Joy................" And I shot the first of three long streams of cum up on to my belly. "Take his cum Joy........."

She squealed and screamed and I knew that she was cumming hard for her third time.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers
12