Phone Sex

Story Info
Husband's away, friend stops by, phone sex.
5.1k words
4.55
51.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

Continuing the adventures of Jim & Linda.

Linda helped on this one, her comments are enclosed in brackets {-.-.-} and give her reactions to the story as it unfolds. Hopefully it will give you an insight as to how she felt as this unfolded.

As usual some of this is fact, some fiction, it is for you to decide for yourself which is which.

I have a buddy, Dennis, who was going to come over one evening after work. I was called out of town on an unexpected emergency that day and in my rush didn't call to tell him I wouldn't be home.

He usually came by after 7 so when I finally did remember, I still had time to call to let him know I wouldn't be there. All of a sudden got this wild idea to set him and my wife up for some fun, so I didn't call him.

I waited until 7:15 or so and called my wife to let her know how I was doing and to warm her up with a little phone sex.

Dennis hadn't arrived yet, so I had time to talk while Linda drank some wine. She gets in the mood faster with wine. Usually after 2 or 3 glasses, she'll do about anything I suggest, especially if it involves sex.

She heard someone at the door and when she went to answer, guess who, Dennis was there.

{At the time and for a little while after, I didn't know Jim had this somewhat planned. I'm not sure I would have gone along with everything so willingly had I known it was a set-up.}

When she came back to the phone, I told her that I had forgotten he was coming over and didn't think to call him. She gave him the phone and I told him the same story. He offered to leave, but I told him to stay a while and to keep Linda company and have a drink with her, to relax and have some fun. I purposely left the thought of exactly what I meant hanging ambiguously.

I then talked to her and told her to fix him a drink and visit a while, let him keep her company because I couldn't be there.

{The bastard! He lied to me just to get me in his little scheme. Then he gets me drunk so my resistance is down. He knows wine makes me horny. Dennis is our friend and I felt comfortable with him there without Jim. That and I really like to tease Dennis. He wanted so much to get me naked.}

I told her that I needed to hang up and get me a bite to eat and I'd call her later to talk to them both. I told her to relax and have some fun teasing Dennis, being a big tease; she said, "Maybe I will."

I hung up and drove to a liquor store to buy me a bottle to give me courage to finish my plan. I waited nearly an hour to let things either get comfortable, or for Dennis to be gone if my plans didn't work.

Dennis had been our friend since before we were married. He was one of those all around good guys that you would trust your mother with. He was reasonably good looking; at least that's what Linda said.

{If I wasn't attracted to him, he would have been out of there in a New York minute}

Linda had come from a strict Catholic family with a strong father figure who guarded his 4 daughters like a miser protects his gold. Her mother approved of nothing that was fun; her opinion was if you enjoyed something, there must be sin involved. Sex was only for producing children.

{Lucky for Jim I had all of these repressed sexual feelings.

They couldn't help it; they were the last of the old fashioned Catholics, steeped in guilt.}

When Linda left home for college, she was given a major dose of guilt, fear, and foreboding. You would have thought she was going to hell for sins she had yet to imagine.

{Now it wasn't quite that bad, OK maybe it was. Hey I was an 18 year old virgin. Gimme a break!}

We met the first week she was there; it was love at first sight. She later told me that I was her guide to lead her from her parent created hell. Everything we did together was fun, she was amazed that God didn't come down and destroy the world when she had fun.

{Yup, saw old studley and said to myself there is my husband, the lucky bastard.

He didn't have a chance. And we did have fun, like no other two people in the universe. Still do as a matter of fact.}

When we finally got down to sex, I had a lot of time, tenderness and patience to get her to consent, but when it finally happened, it was like being blind and suddenly having sight. Her sexuality awoke with a vengeance, she was willing to try and do anything I suggested. It wasn't long before she suggested new scenarios. She found that she honestly enjoyed being nude. Whenever we were alone, she was in some degree of undress. It wasn't long before our friends, especially our male friends, witnessed her casual view of her body.

{Oh, I made him work for my virginity no easy piece of ass was I. I think the blind suddenly able to see is a little carried away, but it was good Oh boy did I like sex, took to it like a duck to water. I must admit, Jim was a good teacher. Enjoy being naked, Hell he wouldn't let me get dressed! I really didn't see the hang up about being nude. If someone saw me they saw me. We all have naked bodies under our clothes. I guess I am a closet exhibitionist!}

Dennis had been around long enough to see Linda in the skimpiest bikini, or one of my tee shirts and panties. She seemed totally oblivious when she leaned over and exposed her breasts. Dennis had seen her, but never actually seen her. In conversations he had let it be known that he was in major lust with my wife.

{Any woman knows when a man wants to see her. They think they are so cool about steeling a peek at a nipple. We know, guys, we know.}

Linda and I had talked about Dennis, I guess I had teased her that I was going to strip her in front of him because of how much he wanted to see her naked. Sometimes Linda would call my bluff and say that she'd do it gladly for one of her favorite admirers. Other times she would be shy and ask me if I really wanted to let him see her totally naked, and asked what we would do next after we stripped her. It was just one of our fantasies we shared.

{We have a lot of fantasies when we make love. Some we end up doing, some will never happen. What's wrong with letting your subconscious mind have some play time?

I wasn't opposed to being naked around Dennis, he was cute, and sexy in his own way.}

We had skinny dipped, played truth or dare and even strip poker with a few of our couple's friends. I had even convinced her to flash a few truckers in the daytime while taking a road trip. She had been naked in front of others before, and I had even encouraged her sampling another male friend or two.

{Like I said some fantasies happen. I like being looked at and I like to look at naked men. If I make a trucker's day then good day Mr. Trucker, it was my pleasure. I thank Jim for not being so insecure as to not let me know what it is like to have another man. I know how to pick my man.}

When I called back, Dennis was still there; they'd been talking and watching a movie.

Linda said they had been drinking and she was a "little more tipsy than she had planned. She hoped Dennis was going to leave soon because she wanted to "play dirty with me over the phone".

{Here we were being perfectly innocent just watching a movie, having a drink or two on top of the ones I had had earlier talking to Jim .I wanted a little phone sex. I just love to make him horny when he can't have me.}

I asked her to give the phone to Dennis, when she did, I told him, "Hey, how you holding up? I've got an idea you might like. You want to play along with a little game I've got in mind with you and Linda? I think you'll enjoy this and don't worry it's okay with me."

He was confused, but agreed, and said "I hope Linda's okay with me being here, I know she'd rather have you here."

I told him, "I can't be there, you're going to make do without me, I'll take care of Linda, you just sit back and enjoy. The only thing I want from you, my friend, is to tell me exactly what is happening as it happens, no matter what. Deal?"

I could hear the confusion in his hesitation, but he finally said, "Okay, if you say so. Deal."

{Now he starts his evil plan bringing poor Dennis into the game. What did he think would happen? Did he think Dennis would just leave? Hell no, Dennis wanted to jump my bones. This was his dream come true.}

When I got back to Linda, I asked her what she wanted to do with me over the phone, and she laughed and said, "You already know. I don't want to say it in front of Dennis, he might hear. It might embarrass him. I'll too get embarrassed too. "

I told her to not worry about him and think about me being there to slowly strip her.

She said, "In front of him?"

I told her, "Maybe. Would that make you hot? Wouldn't that make your pussy wet and tingle?"

{Oh that smooth devil, first he gets me drunk and now he knows how to push all my right buttons. He knows dirty talk just makes me wild. At this point I didn't want Dennis to hear me, I was whispering}

She asked, "Would that turn you on? Would you get hard?" she whispered.

I told her that she knew it would, that we had discussed similar fantasies before while making love.

She said, "Too bad you're not here. To do that and see me."

I told her, "Maybe I don't need to be. Just follow my directions."

She told me, "I don't think I can do what I think you're asking me to do."

{Did you ever get that flash just like someone threw a glass of ice water in your face?

I suddenly realized Jim wanted me to live out one of our fantasies, but without him there! This added a whole new dimension to phone sex. I wasn't sure I could do what I thought he wanted me to do. For that matter I wasn't sure I wanted to either.}

"Get another glass of wine, drink it down and just pretend I'm there. You can do this. Just for me. I want you to. Trust me" I told her.

When she came back, I asked what she was wearing and she told me just a button up shirt and jeans, and some undines.

I told her, "Sit on the couch opposite Dennis. Give him the phone, face him, and unbutton your shirt to the middle of your bra."

{Oh God! He was asking me to take off my clothes. He was using the old "trust me, do this just for me technique.}

I told Dennis, "Sit back and enjoy the show. Oh, and remember tell me exactly what happens."

He said," Uh, are you really sure you want me to stay and do this?"

I asked, "Do you want to see something you've never seen before? You can leave now if you want, or you can stay and see what I have in mind."

He seemed to hesitate not sure what I had in mind then said, "Okay, just being sure you two are alright with me being here without you."

"What's she doing?"

"She is sitting on the other side of the couch and she's unbuttoned her shirt half way down."

{I was like a zombie, I kept hoping that he was just going to tease Dennis, that he wouldn't ask me to go too far.

He kept having us pass the phone back and forth, talking to both of us.

Dennis was telling Jim everything I was doing. Somehow this just made me hotter. I was quickly getting out of control. I will do anything Jim asks, and he knows it.}

"Pass her the phone."

I asked how she felt. She said, "This is so embarrassing. I have butterflies down there."

"Good, now unbutton the shirt the rest of the way."

She let out a little cry like I had touched her on the clit.

{I was embarrassed! But that old tickle hit my pussy like a ton! It was so embarrassing, I had no control. I kept saying to myself that I was still dressed. Dennis had seen me in a lot less.}

Dennis told me "She is unbuttoning the rest of her shirt. It's still closed in front of her and I can see a tiny bit of her bra."

"Pass the phone to her."

I told her only two words, "Open it."

{I knew it was coming, I had hoped not, but I knew.}

Dennis said, "She's looking down, away from our eye contact and opening her shirt so I can see her lace bra."

I next told her, "Stand and remove your jeans."

She said, "I can't, it's too embarrassing."

I asked back if her pussy was tingling and getting wet.

She whispered, "Yes."

I said "Pass the phone to Dennis. Take them off now."

{Open shirt was one thing, but taking off my jeans was a whole new game. I was wet. I kept imagining Jim was there whispering me the directions.}

Dennis described, "She's standing in front of me and she's slowly unbuckling her belt. Now lowering the zipper and very slowly sliding her jeans down to her hips. She's turning her back to me and completely removing the jeans, now picking them up and laying them on a chair. She's turned around and standing in front of me in just her shirt, bra and panties."

I asked him to describe her panties.

He said, "They match her bra and are semi sheer and lace. They're black, very sexy. "

I asked if he could see through them.

He told me, "I can see a dark shadow where her pubic hair is, but little else."

{You just can't imagine how hard it is for a woman to be stripped like this. Dennis was telling him everything! He was even describing my bra and panties. Why did I have to have my little black lace ones on? He was telling Jim how he could see my pussy hair and that I had a wet spot.}

"Pass her the phone."

I asked her what she wanted to take off next.

{Now he was making me make the decision. I would rather have him tell me what to do}

She told me, "I don't have much left. If I take any more off, Dennis'll see me."

I told her that that was the idea.

She whispered, "Please don't make me."

{I almost lost it here, I almost cried. I was pleading. I look back now and if I hadn't had so much to drink, I probably would either have quit, or make both of them beg me to strip. I wasn't in control, no way.}

"You can stop anytime you're not having fun. I know you enjoy the feeling this is giving you, having me strip you in front of one of my friends. You know I'll never make you do anything you're not willing to do."

She said, "It would be easier if you were here."

{I could feel myself falling further out of control, I was beaten, lost.}

I told her to hand Dennis the phone and take something else off.

He described to me, "She almost looks like she is going to cry, but taking a deep breath she's taking off the shirt. Now she's just standing there in only her thin bra and panties. God, she's beautiful."

{Imagine yourself standing in front of your high school class and being told to strip naked. That's what I felt. I must add had it been anyone but Dennis at this point, I would have totally lost it. I just kept looking at him and telling myself that he is my friend and I really don't mind him seeing me naked.}

"Give her the phone."

I told her, "Go get the two of you another drink, you sound like you need another one. Decide what you will take off next."

{I needed another drink for sure. I was confused, one part of me was mortified that my husband was manipulating me over the phone. He was telling me to take off my clothes one piece at a time in front of one of our male friends who had never seen me naked before. I was following his directions putting up only token resistance. Another part of me was getting into this big time. Some part of me wanted Jim to tell me to strip naked and show my body to anyone he suggested. My pussy tingled, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even think straight.}

She said, "I don't know if I can go any further. It's not the same as you being here telling me what to do or even taking my clothes off for me. I feel so... so naked!"

{For some reason I felt more naked than I had ever felt before.}

I told her she was doing fine and I was enjoying this as much as they were by just imagining what it was like.

When she gave Dennis the phone, I asked if he enjoyed this so far. He asked, "Do you really want me to be here with Linda, alone?"

I told him not to worry; "This is just as exciting for me as it is for Linda. She's not doing anything that she doesn't want to do. Anyway, she can stop any time she wants. You can stop anytime you want too."

He laughed and said, "I may never want this to stop. I am curious though; just how far will Linda go with this? I just can't believe this is really happening."

I told him to sit back and enjoy himself and see what happens. "I'm curious too."

{I wasn't aware of this part of their conversation until after I read the story. I almost feel sorry for Dennis; he was taken totally by surprise. I'm not sure what I would have done if one of my female friends had her husband strip in front of me???? So Jim wasn't 100% sure I would do this. He should have known that I would do anything he asks, no matter how embarrassing it was at the moment.}

Linda came back to the room with fresh dinks for both of them.

"She doesn't look too steady on her feet; she's really feeling the wine."

She took the phone and I asked her, "Do you know what you are going to take off next? Did you make your decision?"

She whispered, "Yes."

{That's all I thought of while getting the drinks, how awful I would feel, and how much I wanted to do this forbidden act. I was literally turning into a sex slave!}

I told her good, but I had another little task for her to do before she stripped any further.

"Give Dennis the phone, and then slowly strip him down to his underwear."

"I can't do that, not without you here! I've never done anything like this. Please!"

{I had not up until that moment actually thought about Dennis getting naked. I had pictures in my mind of him doing kinky sexual things to me, but I just never imagined him naked. Of course he would be naked, He would watch Jim tell me to strip and then he would take off his own clothes. Teasing me!}

"Now, you are going to feel pretty silly walking around naked for him and me, especially if he has all his clothes on. Would you like me to tell him to finish stripping you?"

"No, I'd rather do it myself."

"Okay, go ahead and take his clothes off and he'll tell me as you do it. It will be just like my being there. Go on now; I know you can do this. Don't you want to see his cock now anyway? Doesn't that make you all hot and wet? Do you feel that tickle deep in your pussy?"

"Yes, I want to see it, and yes I want to take off his clothes, but what will he think of me?

How far do you want me to go? When do you want me to stop?"

{I was answering Jim like I was a robot; I don't know why I answered him that way. Probably the wine doing the talking for me.}

"You two decide when you want to stop. I wouldn't have asked you to do this if I didn't think it would go a long way. Remember you can stop when ever you want."

"I've had too much wine; I would have stopped a long time ago if I wasn't so drunk. My pussy is so hot and wet; I'm soaking through my panties. It's embarrassing. I might not be able to stop. My pussy needs relief from the tingling. Why aren't you here to help me?

I feel like such a slut, am I your slut? Do you really want me to do this?"

{I know Dennis was listening to what I was saying. That didn't help me any!}

"If you take off his clothes, you might find something to soothe the tingle. Yes I want you to do this for me. Just pretend I am there and Dennis and I will use you again and again."

"I am so close; I can't take much more of this. Oh God, why aren't you here to fuck me?"

{What I really wanted was for Jim to be there. If he had been there, I would have gladly done what he was asking me to do. I was getting ready to take the clothes off a man I had never seen naked and I knew I would be asked to strip totally for him. I wanted Jim to strip me and fuck me and make me do all kinds of things. I wanted him to be there to protect me.}

"Give him the phone and just do as I say."

"Dennis, tell me exactly what she is doing, every detail."

"She's still wearing her bra and panties; there is a wet spot in the crotch. She's kneeling in front of me and taking off my shoes, now my socks. She's standing in front of me, unbuttoning my shirt, now taking it off. Oh God she's rubbing my chest and pinching, now nibbling on my nipples. She's got them so hard they hurt! She's loosening my belt, unbuttoning, unzipping my pants, taking them off. Are you sure you want me to do this? I may not be able to stop if this goes any farther! I'm standing in front of her in just my shorts. She's stepping away. My heart is beating a mile a minute. I may just pass out right now! I've got to remember to breathe."

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12