Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

"Did you enjoy that, I thought you would. Pass her the phone."

{I was so out of it at this time, I don't actually remember taking off his clothes. Each man smells different. I don't mean stinky smells, I mean sexy man smells. I remember smelling Dennis and I really wanted to rip the rest of his and my clothes and rape him at that point. Boy! That would have surprised the both of them.}

"Good job, you are almost there. Now it is your turn, take off what you decided. Do it now."

There was the sound of the phone being passed to Dennis and then silence. Next Dennis almost whispered, "She's just standing about 5 or 6 feet in front of me, not moving, just looking at me. She's reaching behind her back; she's unfastened her bra. She's holding the cups over her breasts and the straps have fallen from her shoulders. She's pulling the bra away from her breasts, aah shit; she dropped the bra and is standing in front of me with her hands cupped under her breasts. Now she is lowering her arms to her sides. She's standing in front of me topless in just her panties. I don't know if I can take this, Goddamn she is so beautiful. Her nipples are hard standing out away from her breasts.

Ah shit now she's pinching and pulling on her nipples."

{My breasts are a major sex organ to me. When I expose them sexually I get so damned turned on. I know men like to see my breasts, to touch them, to suck on my nipples. I can cum just by having my breasts played with. I nearly had an orgasm taking off my bra. I knew Dennis had wanted to see them, and now he could see them completely uncovered.}

"Dennis, now I want you to do something for me. You ready? Good. I want you to hand Linda the phone and then take off her panties. Can you do that for me, partner?"

"Okay Linda, tell me what's happening."

"He just knelt in front of me and is touching me on my belly, it feels so good. Now his hands are on my hips and he's slowly working my panties down. They're over my hips; he can see my pussy now, down to my knees, my ankles. I just stepped out of them. Oh God, I'm standing here completely naked, He's still kneeling in front of me, he's touching my legs, sliding his hands up my thighs spreading my legs apart. Ahh, he's touching my pussy, I'm so wet. This is so embarrassing. I wish you were here!"

{He just knelt down and touched me softly, I knew what he was going to do, Hell I wanted him to take my panties. Somehow by him doing it, Jim had transferred me to Dennis. I would have done anything Dennis asked me at that time. I would have gone back to his house stark naked if he had said to. I would have gone into a package liquor store naked, wouldn't have hesitated. I was totally at their mercy.

When he touched my pussy, I could hardly stand without help. I was shaking from the sexual excitement.}

I told her, "Just relax and enjoy it. I fee like I am there. Do you want him to continue?"

"What more can he do? He has me naked and is touching me every where."

"Honey, I want you to give him the phone and then take off his underwear. Then Baby, just for me I want you to take him in your mouth, play with him in your mouth."

{Anything at this point, anything, I was their slut, I was their slave, I just wanted sex. I still wanted Jim there to fuck me, but he had given me over to Dennis, he would do.}

Dennis came back on the phone, "Oh, man, I can hardly believe you are telling her to do this. I can't believe she is doing this! Oh, God, she's taking my boxers off, they're all the way down and I'm naked standing in front of her. I hope you told her to do this, because she just took my dick in her mouth and is sucking me. Oh, man, that is so good; I can't take much of this. Jim, I can't guarantee I won't cum in her mouth, I hope you are okay with this. Oh God she's got me all the way down her throat!"

{The more I heard him tell Jim, the more I wanted to suck and fuck him. I wanted control and with Dennis's cock in my mouth I had it. I wanted to swallow him! He smelled good, he felt good and by God he tasted good!}

"Dennis, I'm okay with it, she's doing just what I ask. She's good with it or she would've stopped a long time ago. I want you two to completely enjoy yourselves, go as far as you two are willing to go. Otherwise, fuck her, go for it. If she says no, then stop, but if she says yes, make sure you satisfy her, make her cum. Got it? Now give her the phone."

"Linda Honey, I just told Dennis to fuck you if you want him to, if not, he'll stop anywhere you tell him to. I know you're turned on and need a fuck right now. If I were there, Dennis and I would both have you. Hang up the phone and do what you want to do. Don't worry, I'm okay with this. Just think of it as a little present to keep you satisfied while I'm gone. I'll be home tomorrow night, be ready to tell me every detail."

{I couldn't have stopped myself if Jim had said send Dennis home. I was going to get fucked and I was going to cum, by God, even if I had to fuck his dick off! Jim had pushed my buttons all night; there was no option to turn back!}

"Oh by the way, have him leave before daylight, don't want the neighbors to get suspicious. Good night sweetheart,"

{Only Jim in his twisted sense of humor would think to say something like that. Holy Shit, he had just told his wife to strip herself in front of one of his friends. He had his wife strip the guy naked. He had told his wife to suck the guy's cock, and told both of them to fuck. And he is worried about the neighbors! God! That's why I love him so!}

Hope you enjoyed our little adventure, I know I did! And Dennis! And Jim!

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12