Phone Sex Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Silent pause)

L: "Rachel?"

R: "Oh, sorry Lisa. Caught up in the moment I guess. Let's see... oh, yeah, then oh so delicately, and ohhhhh so slowly, I thought it would take forever... she pinched my vaginal lips together. Then humming something I couldn't make out, she leaned over and kissed them softly."

L: Ohhhh, Rachel, are you as wet as I am? You're telling this so good."

R: "I might just be Lisa, I might just be. I got my eyes closed and I'm reliving the moment, ya know?"

L: "Oh yeah ... more, more, please?"

R: "Sure Honey. I started to quiver from her faraway touch. At least it seemed so faraway. Ummmmmmm. By now my legs were spread wider than a horny gynecologist wants them and Josie had her face full on, as they say. Ya know? Like her nose was pressed against my clit while her tongue was probing my cunt."

L: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Rachel, I feel sooo nice. Please keep going."

R: "Is your B.O.B. behaving himself?"

L: "Ummmmmmmmmm, oh yes. We're jus buzzin' along."

R: "You got a joint lit up too?"

L: "Mmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah ... I think I do."

R: "Don't be a bitch and go sailin' away on me."

L: "No way Jose, Not now. Feel tooooo nice and dreamy. Keep going baby."

R: "Well...Josie was drawing these circles round and round with her tongue, ya know?"

L: "Ohhh God yeah, I know. You've done that to me a time or to."

R: "So I have, but I think it's nicer to receive than to give, but given's good too." (Pause)

R: "Oh that circling tongue... Then she stopped, ya know? Her tongue just stopped moving and I was like going to say something when she began to lave that sweet tongue of her so vigorously my juices trickled into her mouth and almost caused her to choke."

L: "Jesus, I'm close Rach, I'm close."

R: "Turn the damn thing off for a minute. Heighten this climax. I want ya to come with me Lisa, hear me?"

L: "Yeah, we'll come together. Sounds great."

R: "I made her switch positions with me and tugged her panties aside then I fastened my lips on her cunt and gave her the deepest possible kisses I could. I was nibbling and sucking on her clitoris as she came for the first time.

L: "Oh Christ! Are ya ready? Can I come now?"

R: "No! Clamp it closed! Don't touch yourself, just listen. I'll tell ya when to start again, okay?"

L: "Yeah." (Obviously a disappointed answer)

R: "Now shut up and listen, you'll ruin the whole effect here. Now I kept sucking hard on her clit, even as she bucked away, I was concerned about her moaning, it was kinda loud, but I didn't give a shit by then if the roof caved in. I lifted her young cheeks and let my tongue probe her navel, affording her a moment to calm down. She didn't though. So my tongue found its way back to her cunt and licked her up and down from her clit to her asshole.

"She came again, or maybe it was still the first one. I don't know. I was too busy drinking in her fluids, almost foaming out of her. By this time she's got her hands spreading her legs as wide as they'll go. Her panties are firmly wedged up her ass. I know this cause I tried to get a finger up there and couldn't. I just continued to lap her cunt and she continued to come.

"I left her pussy and kissed her on the mouth, holding her tight and feeling her trembling through an orgasm. I sighed and ended the kiss, but began tracing my tongue along the outside of her ear before darting inside.

My tongue had a mind of its own as it moved down Josie's neck, licked along the slim line of her throat and then as she quivered under my attack, down, down into the valley between her two swelling tits. My mouth closed over Josie's right nipple once again and as I bit softly, she whispered, "Harder."

"As I applied greater pressure, I felt another tremor pass through her. Then I knelt down in front of her, going from one nipple to the other, sucking, licking and blowing cool air on her swollen, extended nubs. I'd stopped worrying about Brenda coming in looking for us and decided to take my time with Josie. I figured that later on we might try a threesome back at my place.

"Anyway, I began to squeeze and twist Josie's nipples; gently at first, but then harder and harder. She loved it. But she was also about as hot as she could get. I knew this 'cause her back was arched like a bow, and she was making this ugh, ugh, ugh, sound.

"Carefully, I inserted one finger into her, and quickly followed up with two more. Josie was fully dilated and ready to accept anything up that twat of hers."

"Bite 'em," she pleaded. "G-G-God! Ugh! Coming, Rachel, I'm coming!"

"Her hips bucked forward, almost knocking me into the door of the booth. As I regained my balance, another orgasm swept over her and Josie bucked again.

"My hand was sopping wet, yet I continued to chew hard on her nipples. In a few moments, her breath came back and she gasped for air. Slowly, she reached out for me and clasping my ass pulled me to her. It was like she was in a, what'd'ya call it?"

L: "Like in a fog?"

R: "Right! Like she was in a fog, she leaned forward and buried her face in my bush, which was level with her head, maybe a little higher."

L: "Oh my god, Rach ...that is soooo hot ..."

R: 'Ummm, yeah ... I know. Don't think telling you about this isn't having an effect on me Lisa. Oh Christ, yeah ... it is, for sure."

L: "I never thought phone sex could be so good."

R: "Shit she was lapping me like a crazy woman and ... and she started running her fingers up and down my ass. I'm sure she'd a been reaming my back door out in a second or two. Suddenly the door is yanked open and Brenda's standing there, her skirt up around her hips, hollering, "Eat me too damnit! Eat me too!"

L: "I can't hold off I'm gonna come!"

R: "So am I love, so am I!"

(Groaning, gasping and other sounds for several minutes then quiet.)

R: "Lisa?"

L: "Rachel?"

R: "Wow! That was something 'eh?"

L: "I'm coming over Rachel. I gotta be with you."

R: Don't ya wanna hear the rest?"

L: "No. I just wanna be with you. You can tell me the rest some other time. I'll see ya in twenty minutes."

R: "Okay. Twenty minutes it is."

(Click.) The tape continues to run although the phone is disconnected.

R: "For the record, I'm looking at two delectable bitches on the couch in my living room. Brenda has her legs on Josie's shoulders, her hands wrapped around Josie's waist. Josie's extremely busy trying to suck Brenda's ovaries through her snatch."

(Rustling sounds, followed by panting, or heavy exerted, breathing)

R: "I'm... going to... insert this...vibrator into Josie to bring her off. We have... just enough time to do everybody once before Lisa arrives. Then the party... can begin all over again.

"Th- the-That's all folks."

(Click. . . silence.)

12