Phone Sex Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Nancy receives a phone sex massage.
2.5k words
3.79
29.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy was in the Literotica chat room soaking up the (usually) stimulating conversation in the Hot Tub. A male user entered the tub, and proceeded to make everyone laugh at his dry humor. Nancy took a look at his profile, and saw that that Ed was about her age, and was looking to chat with mature and intelligent women.

Nancy decided to private message Ed, and they started chatting to each other. They each found that they were both married, fairly happily, but we currently alone from their spouse. Ed’s wife was off visiting her parents, while Nancy was stuck in a hotel room traveling on business. Nancy and Ed chatted, and found that they had many common interests.

Nancy looked at her clock, and realized that she had been chatting with Ed for over an hour, and the conversation had not gotten very sexual. Personal yes, a few questions on sexual preferences, but Ed had not tried to have cyber sex with her.

Nancy had already called her husband, who had a rough day at work, and had already turned in. Normally, Nancy and her husband usually had phone sex when she traveled, but not tonight. Nancy was a little horny. She decided to see if Ed wanted to cyber.

Ed accepted Nancy’s offer, and proceeded to slowly and gently massage Nancy’s body. Over the next thirty minutes, Ed rubbed Nancy’s back, ass, neck, and legs, and had never tried to touch Nancy’s private parts. This slow, sensual massage had aroused Nancy.

Finally, Nancy told him that she was really masturbating to his words, and to proceed to touch her vagina and breasts. While Ed described how he was kissing, sucking, petting, and touching her, Nancy rubbed her clitoris and placed two fingers inside her wet vagina. Ed took his time, and over the next 15 minutes, Nancy masturbated herself to two orgasms.

Nancy told Ed what the results of his words did to her, and suggested to return the favor, since it is difficult to type with one hand. Ed explained that he was very satisfied that Nancy had climaxed, and that she did not have to return the favor.

Nancy felt a little guilty by all this – and suggested that Ed call her hotel room. Ed said that it was really getting late where he was at, and suggested that the phone call come tomorrow. Nancy provided the phone and room number to Ed, and set up a call the next evening. Ed and Nancy then terminated the chat, and Nancy logged off the chat room.

Nancy logged off the Internet, shut off her laptop, turned off the lights, and lay on the bed. She relived the chat in her head, and masturbated herself to another orgasm thinking about Ed’s selfless massage. After climaxing, Nancy fell asleep.

The next day, Nancy could not make the work move fast enough. Ed was going to call her at 9 pm, and the hours and minutes were slow to tick by. At lunchtime, Nancy went into the ladies room, and masturbated in the stall. This seemed to relieve some of her tensions.

The afternoon began to drag, but then Nancy found her last two meeting cancelled. Nancy went back to her hotel, took a late afternoon nap, and awoke refreshed around 6 pm. She ordered a light dinner through room service, logged into her office’s Internet system, answered a few emails, and listened to her voice mails. Her husband left one, explaining that he was going to work late in the office, and to call him after 11 pm.

Nancy looked at her watch. It was now five minutes past 8 pm. Nancy decided to take a nice hot bath to relax. My, she thought, it had been a long time since she had had a date like this. After the batch, Nancy decided to just put on one of her husbands extra large t-shirt, and nothing else. She set the room temperature so that it was nice and comfortable, got the bed spread pulled down, put several pillows up, and got her head set plugged into the phone.

Her husband had bought the phone headset about a year ago. This provided Nancy with a hands free environment, something that allowed her to play with herself while hubby described what he was or wanted to do to her.

Promptly at 9 pm, the hotel room phone rang. Nancy wanted to answer immediately, but waited until it rang two times.

“Hello, this is Nancy.”

A low but soft male voice answered, “Hello Nancy, this is Ed, did you have a nice day?”

Instantly, Nancy realized that she was becoming aroused, just from his voice. “Oh, the normal hassles and business stuff, nothing really good or bad, but I did get to leave a little early and take a short nap.”

“Good, I’m sure that afternoon nap refreshed you a little from a hard day at work.”

“Yes, and I even got a chance to take a long, hot bubble bath before you called.”

“What are you wearing, Nancy?”

“Oh, just a t-shirt, nothing else. Laying here on the bed, wearing a headset.”

“A headset?” Nancy then proceeded to explain why she had one, and the advantages that it provided her.

“Hmm, I need to invest in one of those. Would be better than holding this phone to my ear.”

“What are you wearing Ed, and where are you?”

“I’m laying on my bed, totally naked.”

Nancy liked the way he pronounced naked, drawing the word one syllable out one, adding an extra one.

“That sounds nice Ed. What’s the state of your penis?”

“Oh, its partially hard, been rubbing it a little while we talked.”

“Good boy, Ed.”

“Having you also been playing with yourself Nancy?”

“Yes, have rubbed my breasts, touching my nipples, while my other hand has rubbed the outside of my pussy.”

“So we are both very comfortable. Should I begin?”

“Yes.”

“OK, you are laying on your side, facing away from me, I’m behind you, laying on the bed beside you, and my left hand starts to rub your neck. A nice, firm massage trying to remove those tensions.”

“Now, I’m starting to rub your left shoulder, at the top of your shoulders.”

“Oh, that feels good, Ed.”

“Moving over to your other shoulder. Squeezing it, rubbing it in a circular fashion. Now, back to your neck.”

“I reach around to the front of your neck, rubbing it under your chin. Slowly. Rubbing below your jaw.”

“Oh, this is so relaxing.”

“Now to the back of your neck. My hands are rubbing the back of your head. I’m gently massaging your scalp. Your long red hair running through my fingers.”

“Now massaging the top of you head. My fingers rubbing your forehead.”

“My right hand starts to rub your neck and shoulders, while my left hand starts to massage your shoulder blades. Moving slowly down your spine. Moving my hand to the small of your back. Now, I move back up your back, rubbing the sides of your back, pressing inwards on your shoulder blades.”

“Meanwhile, my right hand continues to massage your neck and the top of your shoulders.”

“Ed, you give nice massages.”

“Yea, my wife told me that if I ever lose my job, she was going to pimp me to a massage parlor.”

They both laughed.

“Only I probably would have to massage fat, balding men. Thank you, sir, may I have another.”

Nancy giggled this time. She enjoyed Ed’s dry sense of humor.

“Well, back to the massage. So I now have both of my hands working different parts of your back. I now have my left hand move down to your lower back, to just wear your ass crack begins. I now start to rub one cheek, then another. Slowly.”

“Hmm.”

“Now Nancy, what are your hands doing to your body?”

“Oh Ed, my right hand is rubbing my left breast. My left hand is down below. My thumb and index finger is rubbing my clitty, while I have my middle finger rubbing the lips of my vagina.”

“Push your middle finger deep inside. OK, now pull it out. Bring it to your mouth. Taste yourself. Do you like that?”

“Hmmm, yes, I taste so good, wish you could taste me now.”

“Yes, wish I could.”

“Now move that hand off of your breast, and push two fingers into your vagina.”

“Continue to rub your clitoris, and use your other hand to finger fuck yourself.”

“Now let’s continue the massage. My right hand is rubbing your neck and shoulders, while my left hand is now massaging your butt cheeks. Firm, gentle, circular motions on your butt. Sometimes I rub my fingernails across your cheeks. I rub one cheek for a few minutes, and then rub the other butt.”

“Hmm.”

“Now my finger starts to run down the crack of your ass, downs towards a very wet area. Back up to the small of your back. Now back down your crack, with the palm of my hand pressing on your cheek. Rubbing that finger across and around your little rosebud.”

“Rubbing up and down that crack and circular massaging your ass cheeks. Taking my time. Sometimes I am firm. Sometimes I scratch you lightly with my fingernails. Once or twice I stop at your anus, and lightly rub around it.”

“I’m really enjoying this massage, Ed.”

“Thank you, Nancy. I continue to massage you butt. You continue to masturbate yourself in that hotel room.”

“OK.”

“You now roll on your side, with your back facing me. I move up behind you, spooning you with my crouch against your ass. Both of my hands reach up to your shoulders, rubbing them gently yet firmly. I place my penis in the crack of your ass, pointing upwards. I press my crouch into your butt, rubbing my penis along your crack. You press against my penis, making sure it is rubbing against your anus.”

“Meanwhile, my hands are rubbing your neck and shoulders, down your spine to the small of your back, rubbing the outside of your butt. My head reaches down to your shoulders, and I start to kiss them and your neck. You tilt your head to the side, providing my with better access to kiss you.”

“My cock is sliding up and down your ass. Rubbing at the bottom of your pussy. Rubbing up against your asshole. Grinding into your ass. You are responding to my spooning you, by pressing into my crouch.”

“Oh, I am beginning to roll. Ahhhhhh.”

“My cock slides downward, and the head rubs your vagina. You move a little, and the head of my penis starts to enter your pussy. You are so wet. Should I enter you now?”

“Yes, please, fuck me!”

“At your request, I push my cock up your vagina from behind, spooning you. I slip right in due to your wetness. I move halfway into you, and then pull slightly back. You push back, and I push into you.”

“I start to move in and out of you, slowly. You are starting to move with my motions, pressing back into my crouch when I push inside you.”

“Oh I have four fingers inside my cunt now, rubbing my clitty. I’m starting to cum.”

“Continuing to fuck you from behind.”

“Ahh, mmmm, oh, oh, oh, ahhhhh, oh, mmmm, ahhhhhhhhh!!!”

“Starting to fuck you harder. Moving faster and faster inside your cunt.”

“Oh, I’m Cumming.” Ed could hear the climatic screams over the phone.

“Fucking you harder. In, out, in, faster, harder, oh you feel so good.”

Ed could hear Nancy screaming as she climaxed. He kept speaking in the phone, and continued to fuck her over the phone.

“Oh that feels so good, Ed. Thank you very much.”

“Don’t stop rubbing yourself, Nancy. Keep rubbing your cunt.”

“Now I pull out of your cunt. I reach for the lube bottle on the nightstand. I lube up my cock. I put some on my index and middle fingers. I start to press my index finger at the entrance of your asshole. It enters you a little, and I move it around your little hole.”

“I’ve started to rub my clitoris again. This time, I have my own finger against my ass, following your lead.”

“My finger enters your anus slowly. I move in slowly, moving around your asshole. I’m pushing slowly almost out, and then again pressing into you. Opening you up. Pushing my finger deeply inside you. I’m pulling out, stop, and press into you again. Loosening you up for my cock. Now I put another finger inside you. My middle finger joins my index finger.”

“Ed, I’ve now got my finger sliding in and out of my asshole.”

“Good girl. Think how good it feels having two fingers up your ass. Moving in and out of your slowly. It feels so good. It feels so nasty. You are almost ready for my cock.”

“Oh, Ed, fuck my ass!”

“I pull my fingers out of your ass, and put the head of my penis at the entrance of your anus. Oh little brown hole. The head is going in you. Slowly. Stopping now. Letting you adjust to me. You press back against me, opening yourself up. I press into you, moving another inch inside your ass.”

“Yea, this is what I want.”

“Another inch inside you. Moving in and out, slowly. You are pressing your ass back against me, helping me get deeper inside your ass. I look down, and my cock is almost all the way inside your ass. You can feel my balls against your ass cheeks.”

“I start to move a little faster, moving in and out of your ass. You are so tight. You are moving your ass against me in time to my motions.”

“Oh, Ed, you feel so good. Fuck me in my ass!”

“Fucking you faster in your ass. Not as fast as fucking your pussy. Just moving a little bit faster. You feel me deep inside your ass. My balls are starting to get tight. I’m almost about to cum. Cum inside your ass.”

“Go ahead, cum in my ass.”

“Finger your clitoris and asshole, Nancy. I’m starting to climax inside your ass.”

Nancy could hear some grunts and sounds of pleasure over the phone. It sounded like Ed is really Cumming. Nancy continued to masturbate and push two fingers inside her asshole.

“I’m shooting my cum inside you Nancy. Inside your TIGHT asshole.”

“Oh, I’m climaxing again!! Cumming again to your words, Ed.!!!!

“So am I, Nancy!!”

The two mutually climaxed, with moans, and shouts being heard over the phone. Soon, it was quiet, as each came down from their orgasm.

“That was wonderful, Ed. I really, really enjoyed our conversation,” said Nancy, as she looked at her watch. Oh, it was almost 11 pm; almost time to call her husband.

“Thank you, Nancy.”

“Ed, I hate to cut this off, but I do need to go now and make a call to my spouse. I will see you tomorrow on chat. Maybe we can have another session tomorrow night.”

OK, good night, Nancy.”

“Good night, Ed.”