Phone Sex Leads To Masturbation Thr

Story Info
I once met a female couple on a phone party line...
1k words
4.13
19k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
59 Followers

I once met a female couple on a phone party line, and we spent a weekend teasing and masturbating together.

After numerous anonymous and intense mutual masturbation sessions on the phone, or me listening to them have sex with very explicit details and descriptions, they filmed themselves together for me. They sent me a video, and they had also filmed themselves individually, masturbating for the camera while giving me jerk off encouragement.

Eventually we made arrangements to meet, after gaining a good deal of trust and laying down some ground rules.

The main rule was there would be NO FUCKING, as we were planning bareback pleasures.

So here is what we did.

When I got there, they greeted me at the door wearing the most sexy outfits, and each of them kissed my very passionately, and guided me into the house.

A large screen TV was playing a video of an intense milf orgy...I suppose to set the mood.

Kate was about 5'6", 135, short brown hair, and a cute pixie face and a cute tight ass.

Karen was almost 6 feet tall, about 180, a big girl, but beautiful long auburn hair, and full sensuous lips, high cheek bones and an amazing body.

We quickly got down to business. They had me remove my jacket, and we got into an intense grope fest. I could feel my cock getting erect in my jeans. Soon they had my shirt off and were pulling at my jeans. Next thing I knew, I was naked and sitting on the couch, cock throbbing, and gently massaging the Astroglide they had given me, into my aching flesh...

Imagine a hot naked woman next to you on the couch, playing with herself, while whispering in your ear , encouraging you to masturbate while you look at her lover, posing, wearing kinky outfits and masturbating RIGHT in front of you. calling attention to her body parts, and using sex toys together....over and over!

Karen was the ringleader. She had set up 2 big mirrors in front of herself, and had us sit behind her, at an angle, while we masturbated, so she could see us in the mirror. She said it gave her the illusion of being spied on!

She got herself off to that, posing and displaying her hot body, caressing herself sensuously "to take the edge off", she said, while instructing Kate and I NOT to cum until she was ready. Kate meantime was on her knees showing me her cute ass and playing with her hot pussy. We played a while until we HAD to stop or cum.

Shaking with lust, Kate and I made our way to the couch.

After some more teasing, they had me wait while they went in the other room. They came back out with a box gift wrapped and handed it to me. I opened the box and a brand new FLESHLIGHT was waiting there for me. Karen had gotten really into the idea of me using it.

Having calmed down a bit, Kate and I were ready to resume.

"I'll get the SYBIAN", breathed Karen.

BTW, Kate was now naked. She had a shaved pussy, smallish tits with big nipples. She was dripping.

Karen was really into lingerie, and was now wearing a camisole with her big tits and huge erect nipples pressing hot against it. Her big firm tits and awesome shaved pussy were beautiful! But her legs, GOD her legs and ass were so perfect.

Kate sat naked next to me on the couch, while Karen set up the SYBIAN, facing us. Kate leaned over to my already throbbing cock and caressed it, while her other hand was already busy between her widely spread legs. She slowly and luxuriously stroked my stiff cock, making me moan with delight. Releasing my stiff dick, she lubed up her dildo and teased herself with the big head of her toy. "Look how wet I am", she said. AND SHE WAS!

Karen lubed up the rotating dildo and called our attention to her. "Guys, I'm ready".

Kate now sat back and positioned herself so she could simultaneously watch Karen and me, and I did the same. Kate was sitting catty-corner on the couch now, legs wide open, and had her fat dildo already viding her swollen clit.

I sat in a similar position, lubing up my stiff cock and my Fleshlight. Karen had insisted I use it while watching her. She looked at us and slowly squatted over the Sybian letting the dildo enter her. "MMM!" she moaned, as Kate did the same, entering herself with HER big fake cock. Not wanting to be left out I slid my hard cock into my Fleshlight, which BTW, felt incredible, and we started. Karen reached down and turned on the rotation in the machine, stimulating herself.

Eyes darting between Kate right next to me and Karen riding the Sybian, I was nearly beside myself with excitement.

As the pleasure increased, Karen started moaning and asking us to masturbate to her. Kate leaned over against me on her knees still impaled on her own toy, and started her 'talk'. "Look at her. mmm, look at those tits, those sexy thighs, look at how hard your cock is, Karen look at his cock", she said. Kate was in her own zone pistoning her own dildo in and out of her sweet pussy, as Karen revved up the speed. Soon she was losing it. Between Karen's insane masturbation/gyrations on the Sybian, and Kate's recital, and Karen begging us to cum with her, we were soon soooo ready.

Kate suddenly let out a loud moan and squirted all over herself and my left leg and Karen suddenly came LOUDLY, (did I mention they are both squirters?)

My own hand was flying that juicy Fleshlight up and down my aching cock. Kate grabbed it with me and started doing it for me. When I moaned "I'm gonna cum", she pulled it off and plunged her sweet mouth down on me! GOD I thought my balls were gonna explode! I felt that familiar rush, my cock on FIRE and spurted a huge load of hot cum in her mouth. The feeling was incredible!!!

She pulled back a bit to let my cock spurt a bit so Karen could see it splash out. This set off Karen and in turn Kate came again, my hot cum dribbled down my softening cock. It was an AMAZING experience. We repeated stuff like this all weekend and on several other occasions for about 6 months.

jy55
jy55
59 Followers