Phone Sex: Third Date

Story Info
Such a useful tool for getting her in the mood for a visit.
685 words
2.9
16.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a documented conversation which took place by phone. "Names have been changed to protect the 'innocent'."

*

Jess: I want sex.

Jeremy: (laughing) Me too. I want you in my bed.

Jess: I would like that right now.

Jeremy: I would wrap you up in my arms under the blanket after I strip you naked.

Jess: (giggles) Sounds good.

Jeremy: You and I would roll around a bit at first as I tickle and tease. As much as I love the sounds you make when you're excited, I also love hearing you giggle.

Jess: (giggles)

Jeremy: My right hand drifts down along your ribs and to your waist. My left hand cradling your head as I lean in and plant a long deep kiss at your neck. I pull away and peck your lips before I sink down to kiss your chest.

Jess: Mmmmmm...

Jeremy: I place both hands near your breats, only my thumbs actually touching them. I lift you against me as I kiss and suckle at your chest and tits. I pull you up till we're both sitting. I turn you around and sit you in my lap, my hands on your chest groping your tits and squeezing your nipples as I kiss your neck.

Jess: Oooh! Mmmmm...

Jeremy: My dick rubs against you with the help of your motions. My hand drops down to rub your warm cherry.

Jess: Oooh! Am I facing you now?

Jeremy: Your back is against me as I massage your breast and your clit while planting kisses on your back.

Jess: Oooh! I like that.

Jeremy: My hands move to your hips and I thrust my pelvis against you. I rub against you, my erect penis stroking your wet vagina.

Jess: Oh my god!

Jeremy: I bend you over and I grope your breasts again before I enter you. I pause briefly to enjoy the feeling of you enveloping me. I begin to thrust deeply and determined as I continue to fondle your breasts. I start to stroke your skin along your ribs and your back. I pet your stomach and slip my hand between your legs so I can rub you as I continue to thrust into you. I pull you back so that we're both upright on our knees and kiss your neck still fondling and fingering.

Jess: Oh! Fun! Sounds sooo good.

Jeremy: I told your arms in front of your chest and wrap my arms around you, holding you tightly as I'm thrusting up into you faster. Faster.

Jess: Oh! Oh! Oh!

Jeremy: Holding you this way isn't easy. I snake my hands up under your arms and clasp them together behind your neck. Now I really have you. Our bodies are glued together as I thrust harder and deeper.

Jess: Oh! Oh! Mmm!

Jeremy: I stop and pull out so I can turn you around and we can make love face to face. My hands rub down your back to pull you against me. I grope your ass and thrust in.

Jess: Oh! Too... much!

Jeremy: I look you in the eyes as I thrust harder. Our heads rest together and you kiss me. My hands grip your thighs and lift them to wrap around me. I use the wall for support as I hold you up and thrust up inside you. I kiss your neck as I push in deeper.

Jess: Mmmmm... wow!

Jeremy: I sit back down on the bed, careful to keep you astride me. My hands at your hips encouraging your bucking motion. I lay down and begin to molest your body as you ride atop me.

Jess: Lots of fun. Mmmmm.

Jeremy: I lift you off and turn you around. Then I bring you back so your pussy is in my face so I can lick and suck...

Jess: Oh!

Jeremy: My hands explore your body, gliding over silky skin. As I continue to lick harder, my hand goes lower until...

Jess: Oh...

Jeremy: Jess?

Jess: Toy...

Jeremy: (laughing)

Jess: I still want you though.

Jeremy: I bet. Good night, J.