Phone Sex with a Stranger

Story Info
They meet in a chat room and have sex over Skype.
752 words
4.03
37.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 2am, I knew I had to go to work the next day but I couldn't sleep. I was horny and I felt lonely.

I had been single for four months and had refused all physical contact with men. But now my body was longing to get laid.

I had a bottle of wine and was feeling tipsy so I decided to Google adult sex chat and log on to one of them. The content was raw, the pseudo too, I must have seen innocent as Blondie...

I saw one guy called, Looking for submissive girl and wrote to him. I love to be overpowered in all sense of the word but it seemed I didn't know exactly how to play the game. I was clumsy with my words and he quickly turned his attention elsewhere...

I kept on closing all windows popping open of people texting me but decided to give his chance to a certain guy from New York. We started chatting and I soon learned that it was his first time on this website too but that he was married with kids, he lived alone though as his wife was in the suburbs.

We decided to switch over to Skype and the discussion switched over to general life subjects. He was well educated and smart and it was strangely easy to talk to him, given that I didn't know him.

Eventually I heard his voice. it was deep and sexy, is American accent irresistible. (I'm French and just can't resist it).

He started calling me on Skype every night and we talked for hours on..

He had seen pictures of me, and knew what he was dealing with, one night he told me:

"I have a confession to make... I think about you a lot, more than I should probably, and it arouses me so much, I find myself masturbating a few times a day, only thinking about you"

"Do you feel like masturbating right now?" I reply.

"Yes... What are you wearing?"

"I'm in bed, only a pair of panties... I'm touching my pussy as I speak to you... Its cold and I'd love company; my clit is all hard already... You know there is nothing that would be better than a big cock just about now..."

I can hear he is getting turned on. I hear the noise of him masturbating.

"I want to come and creep behind you in your bed, feel your legs and your ass and then place a hand on top of your pussy and one on your ass, and my mouth on your nipples and I will make you so wet..."

"...I already can't take it anymore... I want to taste you and see you, I want to pound at you with my big cock, to tear your pussy apart"

He got me, its almost like he knows exactly how I like to be talked to. I'm playing with my pussy intensely now. The pleasure that his words give me is intense, I feel myself transforming in my sexual, real self. I tell him:

"You know I'm just your dirty little slut, all I'm made for is to be fucked and I will demand your cum like others demand water, I will bend down in front of you and pray that you destroy me... I will provoke you every time your eyes look at me so you will never be able to resist me anymore... And I will drive you so mad that you only obsession will become to fuck me night and day"

I hear him moaning now, it sounds almost like a painful sound, he is grunting, load short breaths can be heard:

"Oh, I... I... I've never heard such a little whore in my life, I will cover you in cum, I will fuck your mouth and then you like fuck meat, you will do as I ask, and I will come and take you as I please, when I please, where I please. Now take your dildo and fuck yourself with it, fast, hard, I want to hear you."

He sent me over the edge, as I'm warning him that I'm coming I start screaming loudly and I can him come on his end of the phone.

There is a silence for a minute and then I ask,

"Can we meet in an hour, in the parking lot next to the N25 Exit? I would like to see how much cum you can cover me with..."