Photo Booth Encounter

Story Info
A loving wife with DD tits.
1.3k words
3.67
103k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had emailed out all the details in advance. When it would all go down and how it would all go down. I wanted my wife to be a plaything in a public setting.

It took a long time to get her to come around. She is a fairly conservative churchgoer. She was always very conservative in what she wore but especially as she lost weight I appealed to her vanity and got her to wear more and more revealing things. My wife has great tits. They are 38 DD. She is tall and thick. Her legs were a little on the fat side but her ass looked great in tight jeans.

The whole thing was to take place in another city. We were so nervous in case it made the local papers so we drove over 3 hours away to Dallas.

It went just as planned my wife and I were in a secluded part of an old mall during the day. We had a few ferns around us was sitting on the only bench in the area. The only store in this area had closed down a few months ago and it was a slow time of the day, just as we planned.

My wife stood facing towards the corner like she was talking on her cell phone. I sat 20 ft away on the bench.

The man walked up as planned and stood behind her as planned, also as planned he didn't say a word. Just as he described himself he was about 6 feet medium build.

He hugged her from behind like he was her husband and started massaging her tits thru her clothes. Her tits were facing the wall and we were far away so nobody even took a second look at a "husband and wife".

He grinded his obviously hard dick into her ass. He kissed her neck. In the meantime I was surreptiously running my video camera.

We had an old photo booth with a curtain that was nearby. It was right outside of the door of the shuttered store Just as planned my wife grabbed the man's hand and lead him into the photo booth.

I stood at the crack of the curtain as a look out keeping an eye out for people and blocking the curtain at the same time. A few people walked by about 50 ft away on; their way to stores. I had my camera trained on my wife and the man but in a way that didn't make it obvious that I was filming.

The man and my wife sat down. My wife saw the man's face for the first time and looked at me nervously. The man started to paw at the buttons on her shirt.

My wife pulled down the whole top of her dress and revealed her white plain bra and DD tits. Her big tits bobbled around in her bra.

The man looked hungrily at them. My wife unclasped her bra from the back; her big tits flopped out.

The man put his face down in her tits immediately and started nuzzling them. He then started lifting them and massaging them eventually he got his mouth down on both of her nipples. After doing this for a few minutes he began to lift her tits and then drop him. His dick looked like it was going to burst through his pants.

A customer walked down the aisle area and got within 10ft of us to look at the shuttered store and then walked off.

My wife got up and situated herself in front of the man so her big bubble tits were hanging down. The man continued to massage them and pull on them. My wife unzipped the man's pants and pulled out his dick.

She got down on her knees and started sucking his dick. She started very intermittently occasionally stopping raising her head and chest up and bringing her tits up to his crotch level and wrapping them around his dick.

He groaned audibly and began to wrap her tits around his dick when she did this.

But then finally she got to going on it and started sucking on it.

The first shot of cum caught her by surprise and got all over her face, some cum dripped outside of her mouth but then she sucked the rest of it down and licked his dick clean.

My wife stood back up in a half lean facing the man for about 30 more seconds while the man played with her hanging tits again He then lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties.

"If you can get it up" I said "you can fuck her". This had been part of our deal that we had emailed about. She got to suck him off first and if he was able he could then fuck her. The man kept her dress pulled up and stared at my wife's hairy pussy, still not saying anything...her panties were in a wad on the floor...he turned her around so that she was in a lap dance position her bra was off, her top was pulled down around her waist, her panties were on the floor and her skirt was lifted up. He grabbed her hips and stomach and started massaging them, grabbing and kneading them slowly....his dick started getting hard again. He slapped my wife's round shaking ass and massaged it.

He slipped right into her pussy and started fucking her as he got hard. As she moved up and down on his dick he controlled her movements by moving her hips up and down. Finally he let go and started grabbing her tits pushing them up and down as his dick made sloshing noises in her pussy as she moved up and down.

He stood up in the photo booth and leaned her forward, now they were in a doggystyle position. I opened the curtain a little bit as a turn on, not all the way but if someone had come walking down the would have seen my wife's big tits going back and forth like pendulums as she got fucked.

"Oh my god" my wife said audibly but not loudly. (So as not to be heard outside of our area). "Please don't cum in me" "please don't cum in me".

We had not thought about that before when we were emailing back and forth. Suddenly I realized and started to tell him to pull out but it was too late. His back was already arching as he thrust several times into my wife with obvious gusto as his dick exploded in her.

He grabbed her ass really hard for good measure as he came. She stood up. He stood behind her and put his hands between her legs obviously enjoying feeling the hairy muff he had just came in.

As she picked up her clothes in the photo booth, to get dressed he kept grabbing at her ass and tits.

"That was an awesome fuck" he said as he looked at her." I really like your cheese legs" as he stroked the little bit of cellulite on her ass and legs as she was picking up her clothes.

Me and the wife just looked at him shocked but he didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed.

He grabbed her tits again through her bra that she had managed to get on despite his groping he then reached around and groped her ass very hard he hugged her good bye. He then pulled the curtains all the way open and walked away. My wife stood there in nothing but her bra for like 5 seconds with the curtains open her pussy exposed to any passerby. Nobody looked down though as she closed the curtain.

My wife has missed a cum spot on her right cheek and one of her buttons on her dress wasn't done up right which showed her bra but I let her walk out of the mall that way. My hard dick had to be covered by a shopping bag. We drove to a remote corner of the parking garage where I watched the video and masturbated as she played with my dick.